Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 01-01-2007, 11:56 AM
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.

Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN
Default Re: Squirtles in Cinnabar (Edited)

Well, I guess you tried.
Have fun with the turtle.

Outcome: Squirtle captured!

-]DU[-

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around
Old 01-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Leman Offline

Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Re: Squirtles in Cinnabar (Edited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkUmBrEoN View Post
Well, I guess you tried.
Have fun with the turtle.

Outcome: Squirtle captured!

-]DU[-
Wooooohooooo. Thank you.

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)

Old 01-10-2007, 03:23 AM
Leman Offline

Default Re: The Machine of Lifelessness

OK. This is my second story. It’s a sequel to my first story.

The Machine of Lifelessness
Chapter One: Eizen's Temper

by Leman000

“Magmar, use Flamethrower!” yelled Eizen.

Eizen was the local, hotheaded battler, here on Cinnabar Island. While his battling skills and Pokemon were amazing, so was his temper. He was an older fellow, around 65 years old. Right now he was furious, ready to destroy anyone who would battle him. Somehow, I had wound up in a battle with him.

“Squirtle, Water Gun,” I said to my tiny turtle.

I had caught Squirtle about a mile away from the town in a small underwater cavern. He had a large black burn mark on his otherwise brilliant orange shell. He had received that mark from a Charizard, who happened to belong to the very trainer we were battling right now.

The Water Gun and Flamethrower collided halfway between the two combatants. Steam rose from the two beams of water. Magmar’s powerful Flamethrower was boiling the water.

“Get out of the way and use Hydro Pump,” I told Squirtle.

The turtle put an end to the endless stream of water, leapt out of the way of the incoming flames and launched another, even larger, blast of water from its mouth. Magmar moved swiftly to the left, dodging the incoming water.

“Flamethrower again, Magmar,” said Eizen.

“Dodge, and try another Hydro Pump,” I said.

Flames sprayed out of Magmar’s duck-billed mouth and quickly raced towards Squirtle. Squirtle was hit by the line of fire, flew backwards, but quickly recovered from the blast. Then he let loose another gigantic stream of water which rocketed towards Magmar. Magmar easily slipped out of the way of the incoming water.

“Fire Punch, Magmar,” ordered Eizen.

“Use Hydro Pump one more time, Squirtle,” I said to him.

Magmar raced towards Squirtle, at a speed that I thought was impossible for a Magmar to reach. Flames appeared around its hand as it ran. Squirtle launched out a large river of high-pressured water at the incoming fire pokemon. Magmar dodge the attack and kept on running. Magmar and its blazing fist were only a couple feet away from Squirtle, when I yelled,

“Squirtle, Ice Beam! Freeze it to that spot!”

Magmar was so concentrated on hitting Squirtle that it didn’t even hear me yell. Squirtle fired out a column of freezing air at Magmar’s feet. They struck and Magmar stopped running, and fell down, flat on its face. It got up slowly, truly embarrassed by its fall.

“Nooooooooooooooooooo!” yelled Eizen, “You bumbling buffoon! Thaw yourself out! Thaw yourself out!!”

“Hydro Pump, Squirtle. Straight at its face,” I said.

Magmar started spit out small flames towards its frozen feet in an attempt to thaw them out. Meanwhile Squirtle threw up a great stream of water, which rushed straight to Magmar. It collided with Magmar’s underbelly and he fell onto its back. The ice still held strong, but Magmar’s eyes had turned into two large ‘x’s. Eizen cursed, pulled out a pokeball, pressed a button, and Magmar was sucked into it in a flash of brilliant red light. He stormed off yelling something about a crazy turtle.

“Great Job, Squirtle,” I said.

I threw him a Pokeblock and we headed home.

Me, and my four pokemon lived on the ground floor of a large apartment building, near the port. It took Squirtle and me about half an hour to get home, and when we opened the door we were greeted by Spinirak, Kingdra, and Eevee.

Kingdra was my oldest and strongest Pokemon. He was, as some call it, my starter. He coloring was a bit unusual, he had purplish tinge to him. He was floating in the small tank I had built for him inside our room, watching a sleeping Eevee.

Spinirak was a small, playful pokemon, with green body and many odd patterns all across her back. Right now she was sitting atop her large silky web. I had found her in a large dumpster in one of the alleys by the Pokemon Gym. There I battled him and caught him.

The third Pokemon in the room was Eevee. She was sleeping, but looking at the state of the rest of the place, she had been running around before I arrived, and quickly lost all of her energy. Eevee was the youngest of my pokemon, and I had nursed her back to health after her horrible mother abandoned her.

The sun was already gone and it was dark. I pulled out a Pokeball, and pressed the button. There was a flash of red light and Eevee was sucked into it. I didn’t want her to start running around at two o’clock in the morning. We all curled up in our own beds. I turned off the lights, and drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by Leman; 01-29-2007 at 02:44 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:27 AM
Leman Offline

Chapter Two: The Intruder

by Leman000

I was awoken up by quiet footsteps, around three in the morning. It was still dark outside, and there was a streetlight shining brightly outside my window. It illuminated a white wall on the other side of the apartment. Spinirak suddenly and quickly leaped up into the darkness, with a small squeal. Squirtle and Kingdra were awake now. A shadow ran across to illuminated wall. We were not alone.

“Spinirak,” I whispered, “Someone’s in here with us. Use Spider Web over there.”

I pointed to the spot where the shadow would have been. Nothing happened. I heard the door open and whoever was in here ran out into the hall of the building.

“Spinirak?” I said uncertainly.

I flipped the light switch. Spinirak was not on the floor where she should have landed. I assumed that she had hid somewhere. I quickly and cautiously got dressed, and started to search for Spinirak. A series of loud panicked clicks came from outside. A line of silk hit the window. Kingdra looked over and Squirtle and I went to window and I opened it. A cloaked figure was running towards the window. Running away from him was Spinirak!

The cloaked figure scooped up the small spider and threw her in a bag and ran towards the port. I took out two Pokeballs and Kingdra and Squirtle were both sucked into them and I leapt out the window and ran after the intruder. My three Pokeballs bounced around in my pocket.

The cloaked man took out a pokeball and threw it. A large, blue, torpedo-like shark appeared in the water a flash of light. The cloaked man leapt on it and sped off towards Pallet Town. I threw my own pokeball, and Kingdra appeared in the water accompanied by a flash of brilliant white light. I jumped on him and we were off.

The shark Pokemon, Sharpedo, was much fast than Kingdra and I quickly lost sight of them, but I kept on going. After being at sea for hours, the sun came up warming me and the tired, but persistent Kingdra.

Suddenly, at around eight in the morning, the sky darkened, storm clouds raced into the sky, and the wind sped up. Huge twenty-foot waves were whipped up by the storm. Streaks of lightning flash down from the sky and Thunder boomed. The wave height quickly escalated to forty feet. The violent tossing and turning of the sea became too much for Kingdra, and we slipped beneath the waves.

Underwater Kingdra tried to swim up to the surface but the violent waves kept pushing him back. After many failed tries Kingdra finally got above the surface. The wave wear still tossing and turning, and there was a blast of lightning. Large, greenish, vine-like tubes rose out of the water and wrapped around my torso. With quick tug, I was under the water again. Kingdra dove under to protect me. I turned around and came face to face with a large, menacing Tentacruel.

Tentacruel was a gigantic, blue jellyfish. It had many long green tentacles and a pair of menacing jaws. It had to large purple balls on its head and two bloodshot eyes. It looked hungry; very hungry. This particular Tentacruel had grown twice as large as a normal Tentacruel, and was four times as dangerous.

It reached for Kingdra with its long tentacles. Kingdra charged forward and slammed into Tentacruel’s tentacle that had taken a hold of me. Tentacruel howled in pain and let go of me. I swam towards Kingdra, but Tentacruel caught me again. Kingdra charged forward again, only to be wrapped up in Tentacruel’s long tentacles.

It moved me to its vicious fangs while Kingdra struggled to get free. My arms were pinned to my sides, unable to reach my Pokeballs. Tentacruel moved me closer to its jaws, which started snapping back and forth. I squirmed and struggled to get free, but I could not free myself. Its powerful jaws were so close to me, and they easily shred me at will.

Last edited by Leman; 01-29-2007 at 02:45 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:47 AM
Leman Offline

Chapter Three: The Island

by Leman000

The jaws of the Tentacruel started to shred my shoes off, layer by layer. Kingdra shot out a beam of freezing air that mad a streak of ice across the water. Tentacruel used its powerful tentacles to move Kingdra, just enough so that the attack missed Tentacruel completely, and it sank. As the jaws touched my feet, and as Kingdra fired out more frozen blasts that were missing spectacularly, we were reminded about the raging storm outside. A streak of lightning hit the water and stuck the Tentacruel right on the head, and it stopped eating me.

Tentacruel’s body went limp and it’s powerful hold on me lessened. I quickly swam away from the monstrous jellyfish and towards Kingdra, who had also escaped from Tentacruel’s grasp. The shocked Pokemon just floated there, its eyes open wide in surprise. Then its eyes closed and it slowly sank to the depths of the ocean. Kingdra and I quickly swam up to the surface. We were not going to stick around to find out what happed to the monster that had nearly eaten me.

When we reached the surface, the sea was till tossing and turning like a rampaging heard of Taurus. The waves were still twice as high as we were standing and it was nearly impossible to continue.

I ordered Kingdra to use Surf. The water rose up underneath us and soon we were riding atop a large sixty foot wave. The wave easily carried us across the ocean, away from the furious sea below.

At around noon the next day, the sea calmed and the storm moved on. Kingdra lowered the wave to about five feet above sea level. Here the water was a crisp greenish blue color. Kingdra’s stomach growled; it had not eaten in days, and neither had I.

“Hungry?” I asked.

Kingdra nodded.

“Well, I do have something to eat for you,” I said.

I pulled out my Poke block from my pocket and dumped out everything in, but it was empty.

“Err. Well you could dive down there and find a nice tasty fish or two,” I suggested.

Kingdra liked that idea, and we plunged down into the depths of the ocean. The water was a lot more inviting than before. It was crystal clear and we could see for miles. There was a coral reef a couple of kilometers away, which meant we were near land. Kingdra sped up towards it and in about a half an hour we reached it. There were many vibrant fish here. There were many Goldeen, Staryu, and Magikarp, just swimming along in the reed. Kingdra swam up to these regular fish and sucked them up through his long tube-like mouth. We didn’t spend a lot of time down there, only enough to satisfy Kingdra’s hunger

With his belly full Kingdra rose to the surface. It was looking very happy, and had that glint in its eye that he had since his days as a Seadra. We were near a small tropical island that seemed deserted. I was hungry also, so we decided to stop to dry off and so I could eat. I took out a Pokeball and pressed the button. Kingdra was sucked into the ball with the usual red light. I decided to explore the island and see what kind of fruit I could find on it, and if that man with Spinirak was here.

Old 01-12-2007, 04:08 AM
Leman Offline

Chapter Four:Living Trees and a Tree House Man

by Leman000

The island was quite large; maybe a mile across and another mile wide. I was standing on a sandy white beach. Behind me was the cool greenish-blue ocean, with waves constantly lashing out on the surface. The beach was littered with palm trees and fallen coconuts. The beach was sloped, so I could only see the sand. Across the waves, I could not see Cinnabar.

I walked off the beach, and stepped into a lush, green, dense, humid, jungle. It was full of palm trees and the ground was covered in ferns. There were no Pokemon to be seen. No sounds to be heard, except for my footsteps. It was totally still and quiet, in an eerie sort of way.

As I moved in, deeper in the jungle, I finally heard my first sound. It was a small shuffling noise that came from a particularly fat tree behind me. I stared at it for a bit, and when I was convinced that nothing was there, I continued into the jungle. A few seconds later, I heard it again. A quiet shuffling noise; it sounded as if something was following me. I whipped around saw nothing, except for the trees. The fat tree seemed to have move. It was right next to me now, when before it had been behind me. I looked at its leaves, and saw that it had six yellow coconuts, instead of the regular brown ones. Something was weird about this tree.

I moved deeper in the forest. I heard the tree following me. Whenever I stopped, it stopped. When I moved forward, it moved forward. Finally, I had enough with this tree. I turned around and yelled:

“Go! Squirtle! Hydro Pump that weird tree!”

Squirtle flew out on his pokeball in a flash of white light. He landed on the soft, mossy forest floor and blasted a large, cylindrical, blast of high-pressured water at the tree. The tree was caught off guard and fell to the ground. I saw that the tree had two legs and no arms. On the feet it had to large toes that were razor sharp. I walked towards it and looked at it. The coconuts on top of it each had an individual face. This was no tree; it was a Pokemon, but it was a Pokemon that I had never seen before.

A very dark skinned man ran out of the forest. He was tall, and skinny, and was wearing a yellow buttoned up shirt with large blue flowers painted all over it. His shorts were a light sky blue also. He ran over to the pokemon and put it straight upright.

When he spoke he had an accent that was different than any I had heard before. “Exeggutor, are you okay?” he said to the tree-like Pokemon.

Exeggutor I thought, So that’s what this tree thing is. I don’t think I’ve heard of it before.

He turned to me and said, ”Hey man, what are you doing, beating up my Exeggutor?”

“I-I-I’m s-s-sorry. H-he was stalking me. I-I d-didn’t know it w-was yours,” I sputtered.

The man laughed, “No reason to be scared, man. We are all brothers on the Island, man.”

“Brothers? Who else is here?” I asked.

“No one, It is only me,” he said. The strange man chuckled and added, “I, by the way, am Tongo. Who are you?”

“I’m Leman,” I answered.

“Follow me. I will take you to my home,” he said.

He took all three of us, Exeggutor, Squirtle, and me, down an invisible path through a denser part of the jungle. We eventually reached a large Banyan tree in which a large tree house situated between two large branches. It was large and square, and looked like it was made out of bamboo. Bamboo was available to the richer folks back in Cinnabar. There were two windows in it. One was large and square and was like a normal window, meaning it was suspended above the floor. The other window was large and rectangular, more like a doorway than a window, but there was no way to get up into it.

Tongo made a chirping noise and a large, blue, red, and white bird appeared in the window. It had two long feathers sticking up near its hindquarters. Upon seeing Tongo he flew back into the house. A few seconds later, a long ladder came tumbling down from the top. Tongo climbed up quickly, Exeggutor hobbled back into the jungle.

When he realized that I was not following he yelled, “Come on up, man. I don’t bite.”

I decided to trust him, so I pulled out a pokeball and Squirtle was sucked into it. I climbed up the ladder.

The house was very simple. There was a stove, a bed, and a large rug in the middle of the room. The bird was sitting on a large nest on a shelf. By the stove there was a large group of wooden, bamboo, cabinets.

Tongo started to make some tea.

“I made this entire house myself,” said Tongo proudly, “What do you think?”

“Its wonderful,” I replied. Thought that the house was acctualy quite ordinary, but Tongo beamed.

Tongo poured the tea into two cups, and gave one to me. I took a sip, and it was delicious. The tea was a weird flavor; it was tangy, unlike other teas, which taste a lot different. The bird flew over and landed on Tongo’s shoulder. Tongo laughed.

“This is Swellow,” he explained, pointing to the bird on his shoulder, “It is a species of Pokemon that is only found on this island, and nowhere else in Kanto.”

“That’s so cool!” I exclaimed. “What other Pokemon do you have?”

Tongo replied, “Well, I have Exeggutor, as you have seen, Gyarados who is down in the ocean right now, and a Beedrill.”

He looked saddened when he spoke the last words.

“Where is Beedrill?” I asked innocently.

“He was kidnapped by a cloaked thief ridding a shark,” said Tongo. Then he suddenly started to cry.

Last edited by Leman; 01-14-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Leman Offline

The Macine of Liflessness
Chapter Five: A New Traveling Buddy

By Leman000

“Wow!!” I yelled out in surprise, “My Spinirak was stolen by a cloaked man riding a Sharpedo, also! Weird!”

“Your Spinirak, too?” sniffed Tongo, “Beedrill was my first Pokemon. I had him since he was little Weedle.”

“I came here to find him. I’m guessing he is already gone,” I replied.

“Yes, he left last week. Sorry,” said Tongo.

“Okay then. I should be off. Thank You for your hospitality Tongo,” I said.

I turned to leave, and walked out the door and down the ladder into the jungle. I took a path going left, away from the house, and hopefully towards the sea. Tongo watched me disappear into the jungle. Tongo’s house was surprisingly close to the shore. I gazed across the cool ocean, and saw the mainland. It was a brown and green line that had been put up against the horizon. I could see the dim greenish outline of trees, and a small boat heading off away from the land. I pulled out my pokeball, pressed the button, and Kingdra landed in the water. I quickly leapt on to him, and we were about to leave when I heard somebody, in the forest, yell something. It was Tongo obviously; nobody else lived on the island.

Sure enough two seconds later Tongo came running out of the forest yelling, “Leman! Wait for me, man!”

He stopped a couple of feet away from me, ad Swellow landed on his shoulder.

“I would like to come with you,” he panted, “I must stop sulking and find Beedrill. That man will keep them in one spot, the same place. Spinirak and Beedrill will be together.”

I thought about this for a bit and then said, ”Sure, but I’m getting bored with all of this running around, and chasing. First lets have a quick battle.”

“Of course, my friend, but it must be quick,” replied Tongo, “Good luck, Swellow.”

Swellow flew off of Tongo’s shoulder and landed down and his feet. I pulled out a Pokeball, and threw it into the air. Squirtle fell onto the sand with a soft thud. Swellow cried out and flew towards his attacker.

“Squirtle, dodge and use Ice Beam,” I said.

Squirtle moved over to the left as Swellow passed by. It turned around and flew straight at Squirtle. Squirtle fired out a beam of freezing air. This match looked like it was almost done, as the attack flew to wards its target.

“Swellow, use the Steel Wing attack,” yelled Tongo.

Swellow’s outstretched wings started to glow as it flew, skimming the ground with its feet. The beam hits Swellow’s glowing wings. Instead of knocking her backwards, the beam was deflected and hit Squirtle in the face, followed by the rock hard wing. Squirtle tumbled backwards. The waves were inches away, and Kingdra watched Squirtle from the water. Squirtle got up slowly. It moved as though every breath caused pain. I really wished I had brought Potions.

“Use the Aerial Ace attack Swellow!” called Tongo.

Swellow flew up to Squirtle, blindingly fast. Her wing slashed against Squirtle’s face and he flew into the air. He landed, facedown in the shallow waters of the ocean; waves washed up over him. Kingdra swam over to help him, while Swellow flew above them, watching the scene from the sky.

Suddenly, Squirtle started to glow. Kingdra swam backwards a bit out of surprise. His body wiggled and squirmed. I could see distinctly new tails and ears forming. After thirty seconds the bright light started to die down.

Instead of Squirtle appearing, there was a Wartortle. This turtle was larger and its skin was a darker blue. It had ears and three long white tails. Wartortle swam upright and faced Swellow.

“Surf, Wartortle!” I said gleefully.

“Swellow use Steel Wing,” said Tongo.

Wartortle drew the water into a wave underneath him. The massive wave raced towards Swellow. Swellow rocketed upward, dodging the wave and coming in behind Wartortle. It picked up speed and its wings started to glow. Wartortle and the ducked under Swellow rose up behind her. The wave crashed on top of the bird thrusting it under water. Seconds later Swellow resurfaced, floating on the surface unconscious. Wartortle leapt out of the water and landed next to me. I congratulated him and Wartortle sat down. It was exhausted, so I sucked it back into the Pokeball.

Tongo whistled and, for a few seconds, nothing happened. Suddenly, something large and blue flew out of the water underneath Swellow. It sprayed water everywhere, soaking Tongo, Kingdra, and me. The monstrous Pokemon turned out to be Tongo’s Gyarados and Swellow was resting unconscious on his head. He lowered his head, and Tongo took Swellow off of his head. Tongo muttered something and grabbed a heap of leaves and fed them to Swellow. Swellow stirred and woke up. Soon she was awake, but tired, and she sat on Tongo’s shoulder. I didn’t think that Tongo had Pokeballs.

“Great battling, man!” said Tongo, “Now that makes me feel a lot better, and I am eager to find Beedrill. Hop onto Gyarados so we can go.”

Gyarados lowered its head so I could get on. I did.

“Kingdra can swim next to us, right?” I asked.

“Of course, my friend. Why not?” replied Tongo.

“In that case,” I said, “What are we waiting for? Lets get this show on the road!”

Tongo smiled and climbed aboard, with Swellow was on his shoulder. Gyarados bellowed and we were on our way.

Old 01-15-2007, 04:00 AM
Leman Offline

The Macine of Liflessness
Chapter Six: The Professor's Tale

By Leman000

It took thirty minutes for Gyarados to reach Pallet Town. When we got there, Gyarados lowered its head and we jumped of, onto another, sandy beach. I put Kingdra back into the Pokeball. We walked up the sandy beach, into the small town.

“How do we find him?” I asked Tongo.

“I know one man who can tell us everything,” said Tongo.

Tongo started walking up a road into the west edge of the town. Pallet Town was a tiny town, and there were many people riding bikes on the side of the road. It was a smaller version of Cinnabar, except there were no docks at each edge. Instead there were forests. Tongo took me to a hill over looking the town. On top there was a large white building with a Pokeball on the roof. The hill was large and grassy. When we reached the top we could see the entire town. We saw the true extent of the town it was maybe five miles wide and seven miles long.

A man came out of the building. He was old and had a white lab coat on. He seemed surprised to see Tongo, Swellow, and me here.

“Tongo!” he exclaimed, “Long time, no see. What brings you here?”

“Hello, Professor,” replied Tongo. “Leman, this is Professor Oak. I believe he can tell us about this cloaked man.”

“Nice to meet you Leman,” said the professor, “Come inside.”

When we entered the lab I saw the most of it was one large room. I only saw two doors, one on the left, and another at the far end to the lab. On the right of that door the entire wall was made of glass, and there were Pokemon in the back. People in lab coats were studying a group of Growlithe feeding on some Pokefood. The scientists had clipboards and were taking notes on them. A number of other people were standing next large and complex machines and fiddling with them. Others were logging data from the clipboards into computers.

The professor took us to the door on the left, and we found ourselves in a lounge. The professor motioned for us to sit down. The room had to long red couches and a bright green, squashy chair. There was perch nailed to the wall, and Swellow flew onto it. I also noticed a pool in the corner. On the right there was a large bookshelf, with hundredsof books in it. The wall furthest away from the wall was glass and there was door leading outside. There were pokemon outside here also. I didn’t recognize the pokemon here, but they were large brown birds with two heads, and yellow beaks and no wings. Professor Oak flopped down onto the squashy chair.

“So, before we discuss this cloaked man, I would like to see your pokemon, Leman. I run this laboratory, by the way. All the Pokemon here belong to Trainers, who sent them over, after they got six. I wonder which pokemon you will send over to me,” said Professor Oak.

I took out two of the Pokeballs and tossed them into the air. Eevee and Wartortle appeared side by side in a flash of white light. I took out Kingdra’s ball and threw that over to the tank. He appeared in that, and started to swim around in circles.

“A powerful Kingdra, and Wartortle, and an Eevee,” said Professor Oak.

“I also have a Spinirak, but she was stolen, by a cloaked man,” I told him.

“Spinirak are quite rare in Kanto. Where did you find it?” asked Oak.

“In a dumpster,” I replied.

Oak laughed. “How can I be of assistance?” he asked.

“Well there was this cloaked man, who came to Cinnabar and took Spinirak, and then came to Tongo’s Island and left with his Beedrill,” I explained.

The professor then said, “Well, which pokemon was he riding?”

“A Sharpedo,” I said.

The professor’s eyes lit up.

“I know who you are talking about,” he said, ”There is only one trainer with a Sharpedo, and his name is Anyunkoko, AKA the Pokenapper. He runs an organization much like Team Rocket, except that Anyunkoko believes in Dark Magic that had been created after Groudon and Kyogre’s fight, thousands of years ago. This magic was invented by an evil man, as a way to make money, saying that there were certain ways to reawaken Rayquaza, Groudon, or Kyogre. The magic told people to drain the life out of certain Pokemon to get them. Anyunkoko created a machine that can literally drain everything out of a Pokemon, leaving nothing, but an empty shell. In one of the passages in the book that this evil man wrote all the spells down in says,”

The professor paused to take book down from the case and read a passage from it, “‘Take a Spinirak and Beedrill, and harness the energy and transfer it into Dratini. But that is not all! Tallow and Zubat are needed for speed, and Mareep for power! Though Mareep is not powerful, its fleece has the electricity to give your Pokemon power. Move all of this power into Dratini and Rayquaza will bestow itself upon you.’ Anyunkoko is going try and get Rayquaza through this, but fail miserably killing Spinirak and Beedrill in the process! His headquarters is in a shack outside of Saffron City. All the other Pokemon he has are stolen also, or kidnapped from the wild!

”The Mareep he has, was taken from this very place. He used three Pokemon: an Alakazam, Arcanine, and Sceptile. All three are dangerous, so go with caution to this place.”

“How do we get to Saffron?” I asked.

“There is a train station the city north of here. It will take you straight to Saffron. The train leaves tomorrow at eight AM,” said Professor Oak.

“Then we should be going,” I said.

I recalled all of my pokemon and headed out the door. We were about to leave the lab when Professor Oak called out.

“Wait,” he said, ”Tongo I have the Pokeballs you wanted.”

Tongo, who hadn’t said a word since we got here, took the balls and thanked him. He handed six to me.

“I only need four, man,” he explained.

Swellow was sucked into one.

“Good Luck, Leman!” called Professor Oak, and we were on our way.

Old 01-17-2007, 04:23 AM
Leman Offline

Chapter Seven: Anyunkoko takes two more

by Leman000

We headed out of the lab, down the hill, and back into the tiny town. If the train left for Saffron tomorrow, then we would have to leave for Viridian City very soon. We stocked up on Potions, food, and stuff like that. Tongo also insisted on picking up Gyarados. So we went down to the beach and Gyarados came up with a splash, roaring powerfully, and some people were a little intimidated. Small children screamed and ran behind there parents.

One bold kid, around 17 years old, the same age as Tongo, came up to us looking angry. He was wearing a pair of black swimming trunks, and had a great tan. His hair was brownish red, and he had a long, blue surfboard in his hand.

He started yelling, “Who do you think you are, calling up your Gyarados and scaring people? Huh? I want you to get you and you ugly fish out of here before I put a hurt onto you.”

I stood there, dumbfounded, because of this guy’s nerve to insult a Gyarados. The way he spoke also told me that this guy had no education, or slept through his English classes.

“Fine,” roared the obnoxious guy, “That’s the way you want to play wise guy? Go! Swampert, Rhydon, and Gengar!”

Three round Pokeballs flew into the air and the pokemon burst out of the balls. The first one, which I assumed was Swampert, was blue, and had orange fins covering its body. It roared fiercely and shot a mighty blast of dirty, brown water into the air. The second Pokemon, Rhydon, was as large as Swampert, and was made out of rock. It had a large grey horn, which was like a drill, and twirled it ferociously. Gengar was a purple, floating ghost. It was smaller than the other two, but it was probably just as strong.

I took out my Pokeball and sent out Wartortle, and Gyarados was on its side ready to battle along side it. Despite the enemy Pokemon’s size, Wartortle did not seem intimidated. Tongo threw his own ball in the air and Swellow came out in a brilliant flash of light, and it looked like we had a three-on-three battle on our hands.

Swellow had a big affect on the surfer dude. As it came out of the ball, the guy muttered something, and then started to wail.

“Tailooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooow!” he wailed.

Fat tears started to roll down his face, and his Pokemon just watched him. I ran up to him and tried to comfort him. After he stopped crying, I asked him why he was crying, and he replied,

“I once had a Tailow, you know, the pokemon that evolves into that pokemon, four days ago, the unthinkable happened.

“It was a day like today, but there were barely any people on the beach. Tailow and I were training. A man on a shark rode up to us. He was wearing a cloak, and he demanded me to hand over the Tailow.

“I said, ‘Why don’t you make me moron?’ Well he was a guy in frikin’ trench coat, how can you be intimidated by him?

“Then he says, ‘Fine, have it your way.’ His voice was all deep and evil like now, so I was a little scared. Tailow was terrified. So, I let out Rhydon, Swampert, and Gengar to protect me, and sent out an Alakazam, Sceptile and Arcanine. These Pokemon were strong man. Evil strong. Their eyes glowed with hate and power. The Arcanine, singed Rhydon, and KO’d him in one move. Alakazam, somehow took control of Gengar, and threw him all over the beach. Sceptile defeated Swampert with a leafy slash move, and Swampert collapsed. The three evil pokemon neared me threateningly, so I had to give Tailow over, I just had to! If I didn’t they would have killed me.”

“That man took my Spinirak, and his Beedrill. We know where he is going,” I told him.

The guy said, “Where is he going?”

“Saffron,” I replied.

“OK, then I will meat you there,” he said.

And then he jogged away, and his three pokemon were following behind him.

“That was weird,” I said to Tongo.

We all recalled our Pokemon, and headed up north. I no time at all we had crossed the town and were in the short route between Pallet Town and Viridian City. The rout was very bland, the ground was covered in brown dirt, the grass was brown, and the Pokemon were brown. Everyone who passed was wearing brown. Tongo and I were the brightest things around. That must be why nobody stays around here very much. After an hour, something broke the complete brownness.

It was a girl, around 14 years old; my age. She was short and wearing a red t-shirt, and blue jeans. Her hair was black and she was calling to someone.

“Zu-zu,” she called, “Zu-zu, where are you?”

She came up to me and said, “Have you seen a Zubat? I lost him. He was here last night, and then this morning he was gone. Have you seen him?”

“No,” I answered honestly.

“Oh, ok then,” she turned to leave, but remembered something.

She pulled a paper out of her pocket and held it up to my face.

“Do you know this guy?” she said.

The piece of paper was a note and the girl was pointing to person, who signed it. The note read:

Dear poor owner of this Zubat,

That pokemon is gone, and don’t go looking for it.

Signed,
The Pokenapper

The note was short and to the point. The Pokenapper, as Professor Oak said was Anyunkoko. He had taken this girl’s Zubat.

I told her this news, and she started to cry. To comfort her I told her that Anyunkoko was going to Saffron, and we were tracking him also.

“I’m going to Saffron City!” she declared.

And she ran off. We kept going, talking about our Pokemon, and discussing battle strategy. After a while, we reached Viridian City, putting an end to all the brownness. We didn’t se most of the city, but the from the edge of it we saw that it was large and bright. There were many Pokemon and people in the city. There were sky scrappers as high as an Onix and as wide as Snorlax. We saw the girl from the brown route and the boy from the beach. The girl waved energetically, while the guy mad no signs of recognition at all. We went into the train station that was near the entrance of the city.

The inside of the large station, was jam-packed. There were hundreds of people running around trying to get form one station to another. The walls were a sage green color, while the carpet floors were a mellow yellow. There were four stations, each leading to a different city. I hadn't heard of any of them. The ticket that Professor Oak gave us said platform 28. We headed over there, and the clerk at the entrance quickly checked us in. We got inside, and the train had arrived, but it was not boarding. We sat down on a bench near the end of the platform. The train was long, blue and sleek and it looked like it would be very fast. The ticket said the train would be leaving in one hour and arriving in Saffron about three hours later.

We sat down on a large brown bench, discussed Anyunkoko's actions. We thought that he already had the Dratini, form some poor trainer. Then we realized that Anyunkoko had all the pokemon he needed, and he would kill them very soon.

Last edited by Leman; 01-21-2007 at 10:21 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:47 AM
Leman Offline

Chapter Eight: A Suprising Discovery

By Leman000

With this knowledge, we slowly boarded the train when it was time to. The inside was as modern as the outside, and full of light. The walls were painted a cool blue color, and the seats were arranged in small rooms. Tongo and I sat down in one of these rooms. There were enough seats for four more people. They were fairly comfortable, and were lines with a blue fabric.

Soon the girl from Route One came in, followed by the guy from the beach and another person. He looked oddly familiar, and had six round Pokeballs on his belt. He was taller than the other two, but shorter than Tongo. He was wearing black pants, and a black shirt.

“Hi,” said the girl, “Mind if we sit here?”

“Sit down,” said Tongo.

“Hey, how are you?” asked the guy in black. His voice was very raspy.

“Fine,” I replied.

“Do you have any pokemon?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said, “A Kingdra, a Spinirak, a Wartortle, and an Eevee.”

He seemed to be intrigued with the Eevee.

“What are you going to evolve it into?” he said.

“Joltoen,” I said.

“That’s nice,” he said.

He reached into his pocket and took something out. It was bright and yellow, with a golden lightning bolt on it. He handed it to me.

“Take this as a ‘Thank You’ for leading me to the person who took my Dratini,” he explained.

Darn, I thought, Anyunkoko already has enough Pokemon to start his “Dark Magic”. Tongo must have thought the same thing, because we looked at each other.

“Thanks,” I said, taking the stone. I put it in my back pocket.

We sat there without saying anything throughout the rest of the entire three-hour ride. It had started to rain, not a large storm, but a nice shower, soaking everything outside. As the train skidded to a halt, Tongo and I got up and were ready to leave. The guy in black stood up and ran in front of the door.

“You are not going anywhere!” he said. His voice had gone from raspy to deep.

The three people started to laugh evilly. The guy in black took out a Pokeball and threw it. A large Sceptile burst out of it. The giant tree gecko roared, and its eyes were bright red, with evil.

“I am Anyunkoko,” he said.

He nodded to Sceptile and it pulled it leafy arm back, and slash it across Tongo’s face. He yelled and fell to the ground. Sceptile then took aim at me and threw its body into another powerful Leaf Blade. The powerful slash hit my body, and raked across my chest I screamed and slumped to the floor. I was barely conscious when I heard Anyunkoko laugh manically. I felt him take the Thunderstone out of my back pocket, and then my consciousness slipped away and I was off to dreamland.

I awoke in a damp musty place. It was a dark, large room. It was fifty feet tall, and roughly fifty feet wide, and long. I sat up and rubbed my head and I noticed that the guy from the beach and the girl were there. Next to me Tongo was stirring also.

“Awake?” said the girl, “ Master Anyunkoko ordered us to kill you when you woke, so you couldn’t ruin his plans.”

“Where is he?! What happened to your Tailow and Zubat?” I demanded.

The girl giggled, and Tongo was fully awake now. “Those weren’t our Tailow, or Zubat. Master Anyunkoko stole them from the wild and told us to pretend that happened if we ran into you guys. He left an hour ago, to go buy something, and then he is going to go to his factory in that forest, where he gets to make Rayquaza,” she said.

“Why are you telling us this, man?” said Tongo.

“’Cause now we are going to kill you!” said the guy from the beach.

He tossed three Pokeballs in the air and the Swampert, Rhydon, and Gengar that we saw on the beach came out. The girl threw her own Pokeballs into the air and three more Pokemon came out. The first was Pidgeot, which was gigantic bird. Its razor sharp claws looked as if they could slash anything to pieces. The next was a large Pokemon called Flygon. I had read about it in a book. It was a large green dragon and had wings in the shape of diamonds. Its eyes were red and large. It had no mouth, but it breathed out a terrible blast of breath. The last was a humanoid Pokemon, Blaziken. Its feet had patterns of fire covering them and even more fire flew from its wrists.

Tongo and I threw our own Pokeballs in the air, and Swellow, Gyarados, Eevee, and Wartortle appeared next to each other.

“Gyarados Hydro Pump! Swellow Aerial Ace!” shouted Tongo.

“Eevee use Sand Attack on them!” I commanded.

Gyarados quickly lashed out a massive Hydro Pump at Blaziken. The fiery chicken fighter made a dozen illusionary copies of himself. The Hydro Pump smashed into one and it faded. They all started to run towards Gyarados; their fists were covered with electricity. Swellow flew over and tried to slash Flygon with its wing. It screeched and flew up into the ceiling and right threw it. Swellow followed, and so did Pidgeot. Eevee ran up to Rhydon and Swampert and kicked up sand into their eyes. Gengar came up from under the floor. His hand threw out waves of psychic energy at Eevee.

Then Tongo said, “Gyarados use Hyper Beam on the Blazikens! Knock Pidgeot out of the sky!”

A giant yellow ball appeared in Gyarados’s mouth. It hovered there for a moment and then he shot it out, and the Blazikens flew back to the back wall. Gyarados moved the Hyper Beam up towards the giant hole mad by Flygon. The copies of Blaziken had disappeared and there was only one, lying unconscious. The girl quickly recalled it.

Meanwhile Gyarados was still shooting the gigantic beam of energy straight to wards the ceiling. Pidgeot escaped unharmed, but the ceiling was hit hard. Gyarados had made a hole big enough for him to slide through without hitting himself. Meanwhile, Wartortle had leapt in front of Gengar. Its shell became silver and the Psychic attack bounced back off of the silver shell hitting Gengar in the face. I collapsed on the ground in a dead faint. The guy pulled out a pokeball and Gengar was sucked into it. Swampert shot out a Hydro Pump and Rhydon attacked with a Rock Slide. They also bounced right off of Wartortle’s silver shell.

Up above Swellow, Pidgeot, and Flygon were having an intense dogfight. There were barrages of Dragon Breaths, Wing Attacks, and Aerial Aces. Swellow had been hit by a couple of the attacks and was now looking tired. Pidgeot flew up next it and then slammed into it with outstretched wings. Swellow screeched and fell. Tongo yelled and took out a Pokeball. Swellow was sucked into that just before he would have hit the ground.

“Hyper Beam, Gyarados!” yelled Tongo.

“Ice beam, Wartortle and Bite Eevee,” I called.

Gyarados tied its hyper beam attack. The ball of energy formed at its mouth but then faded. Flygon swooped down to hit Gyarados with a Dragon Breath, and Gyarados quickly dodged the move. The Ice Beam from Wartortle went to Rhydon, and he ducked. The Ice Beam sailed over his head and froze a small part of the ceiling. Pidgeot swooped down and smashed into Eevee. The tiny fluff ball flew across the room. And landed with a thud. I called it back and it came into the ball. Swampert and Rhydon charged towards Wartortle.

“Gyarados, Body Slam!” yelled Tongo.

“Jump up and use Hydro Pump, Wartortle,” I said.

It was then, when I realized that these trainers were not shouting orders. It was like they were communicating with there minds. I thought that it must have been some connection, which only evil trainers had, or it might have been from the Dark Magic! Maybe the Dark Magic was true, and Anyunkoko had used a very simple spell to create this connection. That had to be true; it was the only explanation for this. If that Dark Magic spell had been cast, that meant Anyunkoko could easily conjure up a Rayquaza!

Meanwhile, the battle raged on. Wartortle leapt into the air and fired Hydro Pump on the ground at charging behemoths, and it hit them both. Rhydon and Swampert both bellowed, but, for two different reasons. Rhydon screeched and bellowed in pain, and fell to the ground, making pooled water fly into the air. Swampert’s roar sounded different. It was like a roar of power; power that was coursing through its every vein. The large Pokemon even seemed to swell up, like it was soaking in all the water. It was Poke-sponge!

Was this more Dark Magic? I thought. Maybe it is

It charged at Wartortle, and hit him head on, and Wartortle flew back, and barely managed to land on its feet, and was breathing heavily. The guy from the beach chuckled, and pulled Rhydon back into a Pokeball.

Gyarados was also having a tough time. His Body Slams were missing, and his tail made many large depressions in the floor and wall. The tail was still thrashing around, desperately trying to hit one of the two flying menaces. Flygon spewed nasty breath all over Gyarados, while Pidgeot bombarded it with a wide array of flying moves. Flygon, and Pidgeot’s agility and speed, easily overcame Gyarados sheer power, but its tough scales with stood many attacks.

“Gyarados, Thunderbolt! Then Body Slam” yelled Tongo.

“Wartortle use, … uh,“ (I was running out of attack ideas now), “Skull bash, and then Protect,” I said.

Showers of electric sparks spewed out if Gyarados’s mouth. The electricity hit Flygon, who did not feel a thing, and resumed its attack. Pidgeot dodged the move, but flew straight into the block of ice that Wartortle had created earlier. The ice shattered and sailed downward, pinning Pidgeot into the ground. The large bide struggled to get up, but the large nails of ice held strong. The girl grabbed a Pokeball and it was sucked in. Flygon, started to notice that it Dragon Breath wasn’t working, so it started to use more attacks. Flames pored over onto Gyarados, while fiery claws were slashing him. Then Flygon started to whack Gyarados with its large tail, but Gyarados’s tough scale absorbed the shock.

Wartortle lowered its head, and its shell turned silver. The monstrous Swampert lashed out at Wartortle with many powerful punches. Some were covered in icy air, some with fire, and others with electricity. They bounced off of Wartortle’s shell creating a dazzling work of fire, ice, and electricity. Swampert’s arms moved lightning fast; as soon as one punch landed the next one hit, and was just as strong as the last. Suddenly, Wartortle started to charge forward, and it head smashed into Swampert’s underbelly, sending him into the back wall. Swampert easily recovered from the blow and blasted out an amazing blast of water. Wartortle turned around, revealing, its silver shell, but the silver of the shell, started to fade, and it slowly became brown again, as the water came closer. The blast hit, and Wartortle’s protect had completely faded. It was knocked back to the back wall, and landed with a thud.

“Wartortle, use bite!” I called out to my turtle.

“Hyper Beam, Gyarados!” Tongo yelled.

Wartortle got up, and ran up to Swampert, and clamped its jaws onto Swampert’s shoulder. Swampert shook it around, desperately trying to knock it off, but Wartortle held strong. The large Swampert started to run towards the wall, and took its shoulder, and smashed it against the wall. Wartortle howled in pain; it let go of Swampert, and crashed to the floor. It groaned and got up, only to become face-to-face with Swampert’s fist. Wartortle tumbled back and hit wall. This time Wartortle did not get up, so I took out my Pokeball, and pressed a button. Wartortle was sucked back in, in a flash of red light.

Meanwhile Gyarados’s mouth had started to form a large ball of energy, and so did Flygon’s. The two unleashed their beams with mighty roars, and they collided in mid-air. There was an explosion that destroyed the entire ceiling. Flygon, Swampert and Gyarados all ducked for cover to avoid the falling debris.

Then the guy suddenly jumped on Swampert, and the girl leapt on Flygon. Swampert started to conjure up water, filling up the room.

Was this Dark Magic, also? I thought, I have never seen this before.

Tongo and I scrambled to get on Gyarados. Flygon was hovering in the sky, far away from the rapidly filling room. When we got on Gyarados, the water was shoulder depth, and we were swimming.

As soon as we got on Gyarados, Tongo yelled, “Bite!”

Gyarados started to charge, into Swampert, its fangs out stretched. Swampert then created a wave, and Gyarados charged into that, soaking us both. The water was forty feet deep now, and Swampert was riding a great twenty-foot wave, and the water was still pouring in from Swampert’s feet.

“Fire Blast!” said Tongo.

Flames erupted out of Gyarados’s mouth, forming an X and it flew into the large wave. The water instantly evaporated where the fiery X hit. The collapsed and both Swampert and the guy fell into the water, but both surfaced momentarily.

The water had stopped rising, and now filled the entire room that we were in. We realized that we were in the middle of a dense forest. Tongo and I leapt off, and the guy climbed out of the water. Flygon deposited the girl next to the guy, and resumed the battle. Suddenly an idea came to my head. I took out a Pokeball, threw it and Kingdra appeared in the new lake.

Last edited by Leman; 01-26-2007 at 02:06 AM.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Leman Offline

Chapter Nine: The Machine of Lifelessness

By Leman

“Ice Beam!” Tongo and I called in unison.

The beams lashed out and sailed towards Flygon, who dodged it easily, and flew towards Kingdra, its claw covered with dragonic energy. It soared towards Kingdra, who braced himself for the blow. Swampert had disappeared under the water.

Then Tongo said, “Ice Beam, Gyarados!”

Gyarados threw out another freezing beam at Flygon. It missed, but Flygon was topped in its tracks. A glint appeared in Kingdra’s eye, and it took advantage of the Ice Beam, and lashed out with an Ice Beam. Flygon let out a deafening screech and crashed into the water. Kingdra started to chuckle, but then there was a huge splash, a deafening roar from Gyarados, and he was pulled under water. Kingdra stopped laughing, and dove after it.

The girl recalled Flygon, but nothing else happened for a few moments. We all stood there in suspense, waiting for the verdict of the underwater duel. Just as sudden as Gyarados fell under the water, he flew out, and landed on the side of the giant tank, knocking down a couple trees. Swampert jumped out, and started to pound Gyarados with electrified punches. Gyarados bellowed, for a moment, but then went silent. Next, Kingdra appeared and fired Ice Beams at Swampert, but they missed. Tongo pulled out a Pokeball, and sucked Gyarados back into it in flash of red light.

Swampert stopped lashing out punches. He turned to Kingdra, and tossed a hunk of mud at it. Kingdra dove under, and the mud sprayed across the surface. Kingdra resurfaced, and Swampert leapt in, driving its body into Kingdra. Kingdra recovered from the shock, and looked ready to finish.

I yelled, ”Kingdra, Hydro Pump!”

Swampert turned around to gain more speed to ram Kingdra again. Kingdra got another evil glint in his eyes, smiled menacingly, and fired a High pressured blast of water at the giant Swampert’s backside. It flew across the pool, and its face was caked with the mud it had thrown out. It slammed into the side of the wall. It bellowed, and shook its head around. He had been blinded by his own move.

Now I smiled, and yelled, “Ice Beam, Kingdra!”

Kingdra, who was laughing mockingly at the blinded behemoth, fired out long blasts of freezing air, and they hit their mark. Swampert received a brand new coat of ice. The ice pinned its arms to its side, and it roared and thrashed around. It was completely helpless; unable to do anything. Swampert roared again, and threw its head from side to side, but hit the side. A large bulge appeared on its head and it stopped roaring and thrashing.

The guy pulled out a Pokeball, and Swampert disappeared in a flash of red light. The two turned to run, cackling madly.

“Ice Beam, Kingdra!” I said, “Freeze them.”

The two beams hit their mark. The two cackling evildoers were stopped in their tracks. Tongo, who was fiddling with the Pokeballs and some herbs, got up and ran to them. I followed. When we reached them, he hand me two Pokeballs.

“Eevee, and Wartortle,” he explained, “I healed them.”

I did not know how got them away from me, but I was grateful.

“Why are you two morons still laughing?” said Tongo.

“Because, Master Anyunkoko is going to kill you now,” said the girl.

She pointed to the bushes, and an Arcanine stepped out. It growled and roared, then turned and ran. We followed, and I sucked Kingdra back into the Pokeball, with a flash of red light. Tongo let Swellow out.

“Swellow, Aerial Ace on that Arcanine,” commanded Tongo.

Swellow flew over and started to slash the large firedog. It did not seem to feel a thing, and turned sharply to the right into a dense bush. It kept running, and we came into a small clearing, with just a cabin. Smoke was coming out of the Chimney. Arcanine ran into it.

We walked inside. There was a large machine, with all sorts of doohickeys, gears, and levers. It over all looked very complicated. There were five long clear tubes, attached to smaller tubes. In the clear ones there were pokemon. One had a Tailow, another had a Mareep, and another had a Zubat.

Tailow was small bird that was colored the same way as Swellow. Right now it looked sad and timid, and was clearly wailing inside. Mareep was a yellow sheep, that kept blasting electrify at the sides of the tank. Zubat was a purple bat that lay asleep on the bottom of its container. It looked uncomfortable, and kept tossing and turning.

The smaller tubes were connected to a large container that had a Dratini inside. Dratini was long and slender, and looked just as uncomfortable as the other three. The other two containment tubes held, Spinirak and Beedrill. Beedrill was using its long slashes to try and break the sides of the containment unit, while Spinirak had given up. When the two saw us they looked overjoyed and started try even hard to open the container.

We walked up to a panel of buttons. One said release, and was bright red.

“This looks right,” I said to Tongo.

“Wait, Leman I think this might be a trap,” Tongo began, but it was too late.

I had already pressed the button. The clear valves started to release the Pokemon, as well as a large amount of steam. Tailow, Zubat, and Mareep, ran out the door, away from this wretched place. Only Dratini was still imprisoned. Spinirak and Beedrill ran up to us. Tongo scooped it up and started to hug it. I scooped up the bug and did the same.

Our few moments of joy were interrupted, by a menacing voice.

“Well done, you found the ‘Release button’ before I could come in here and destroy you,” said Anyunkoko in mock approval.

“Anyunkoko, what do you think you are doing! And what is this!” yelled Tongo.

He pointed to the machine

“This is the Machine of Lifelessness. As for what I’m doing, I’m a bad guy, you figure it out,” he replied, “I’m going to kill you!”

He clapped and Arcanine stepped out of the shadows, Sceptile leapt off of someplace higher and landed next to Arcanine. Alakazam materialized next to them.

We sent out our own Pokemon. Wartortle, Eevee, Beedrill, Spinirak, Gyarados, and Swellow all faced Anyunkoko.

“Kill them!” commanded Anyunkoko.

The terrible three roared, and charge toward us.

Old 01-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Leman Offline

Chapter Ten: Anyunkoko's Power

By Leman

The three powerful pokemon charged towards us. Arcanine’s mouth was flaming and Sceptile screeched and howled menacingly.

“Aerial Ace, Twineedle, Hydro Pump!” called Tongo.

“Sludge Bomb, Skull Bash, Bite!” I ordered.

Just like his cronies, Anyunkoko did not shout commands.

Swellow and Beedrill flew over and began an aerial assault on Sceptile, with Aerial Ace’s and Twineedles. Beedrill’s drills spun around and around and were driven into Sceptile’s underbelly, and Swellow hit it with powerful slashes, with its wing. Sceptile Screeched and roar, and hit Swellow with an electrified punch. Swellow stopped hitting it with its wing and slumped to the ground. Tongo put it back in the Pokeball, with flash of red light.

Meanwhile Alakazam had put up his Light Screen and Reflect, and was standing in the background. It launched a power beam of psychic energy at Beedrill. I was skinny, and was every color. The move hit the large bug when it was in mid-strike, and it slumped to the floor. The beam was small and did not look powerful, but Beedrill was exhausted. It had no energy to battle from the start.

The same was true for Spinirak. It tried to spew out sludge on the giant fiery dog, but it could not. Tongo and I both had our bugs come back in their Pokeball’s accompanied by a dazzling array of red light.

Gyarados, Wartortle, Eevee, however were raring to go. The launched out their attacks powerfully and quickly. Eevee quickly raced over to Arcanine, opened its mouth and clamped its jaws around Arcanine’s shoulder, but was met by a mouthful of air. Arcanine had raced towards Gyarados at blinding speeds and hit him in the underbelly. Sceptile raced over towards him, and Alakazam materialized next to the water dragon. Both of their fists coursed with electricity, and hit the giant water snake. Gyarados bellowed in pain.

Alakazam lifted up its fist for a second strike, when a lightning fast, blue and brown shape knocked it away. Wartortle and Alakazam tumbled over to the side of the warehouse. Alakazam stood up shakily, but then shot another rainbow beam that hit Wartortle in the stomach. It flew backwards, and landed on its back.

“Hydro Pump, Wartortle!” I yelled, “Eevee, Bite!”

Wartortle, blasted out a large river of water at Alakazam. Alakazam quickly put up a semitransparent yellow wall. The blast of water bounced off of it and soared away to the other side of the room.

Meanwhile, Eevee, had clamped on to Arcanine’s shoulder, and Sceptile had delivered a final blow to Gyarados. It crashed to the floor. Arcanine raced around madly, trying to get the fluff-ball off of his shoulder. Sceptile turned around, slashed at Arcanine’s shoulder with a powerful Leaf Blade attack. The green claw burned her, and the two Pokemon turned towards Wartortle.

I ran over, and scooped up the little Pokemon into my arms. I took out a Pokeball and she disappeared into it.

Wartortle launched another blast of water at Alakazam, but it just bounced off and flew to the other side, straight towards Arcanine. The blast his him in the faced and he cowered, flew back, and got up whimpering. He stuck his tail between his legs and ran out of the door. This shenanigan gave Sceptile enough time to sneak up behind Wartortle, and deliver a devastating leafy slash. It raked across Wartortle’s back, and Wartortle slumped to the floor.

Tongo handed me a Pokeball.

“Spinirak is ready to battle,” he said.

I still did not know how he could get my Pokemon from me, but they were helpful.

I held out two Pokeballs; Spinirak appeared in a flash of white, while Wartortle disappeared in red.

Spinirak looked very angry. She snapped her pincers menacingly, as if she was edging them on. Sceptile raised its claw to put an end to Spinirak, and brought it down swiftly.

“Spider Web!” I yelled.

A thick wad of silk spewed out of Spinirak’s mouth, pinning Sceptile’s arm to its body. Its struggled to break free, but it could not. Alakazam watched its partner struggle from the background.

“Fury Swipes!” I called.

Spinirak propelled itself upward, on to Sceptile’s face. It roared and shook its head, but Spinirak held strong. It lifted up its claws a swiped them across Sceptile’s face. The giant tree lizard roared again, in pain. It screeched and bellowed, and shook its head more violently, desperately trying to make the scratching stop. Spinirak sped up the slashing, and Sceptile started run around, still trying to get the spider off of its face. Alakazam was still watching from behind Sceptile. This almost seemed entertaining for him.

“Signal Beam!” I called.

Spinirak leapt off of the roaring Pokemon. Its face was bright red and cut up severely. It was furious and his hands were still bound together by wads of silk. Sceptile ran forward, and attempted to hit Spinirak with its tail. Sceptile turned, still propelling himself forward, and Spinirak unleashed a deadly pair of rainbow beams at Sceptile. The beams caught him in midair and he flew back. She then launched another, and another beam at the large Pokemon. Sceptile was flashing different colors, as the beam’s energy pulsed through its body. It did not get up.

Spinirak looked extremely tired. The beams had cost her a lot of energy. Sweat was rolling down her head and she was panting. Alakazam lifted its spoons, and sent waves of psychic energy to Spinirak. She tumbled backwards. She was too exhausted to stand up.

Then, suddenly she started to glow, and grow to twice her original size. Two long things came out of here body, and then, as suddenly as it had come, the light disappeared. In Spinirak’s place was a larger red and purple spider. Ariados.

Ariados stood up. Alakazam looked startled at first, but then became more confident.

“Ariados use Signal Beam,” I said.

The beams were launched out towards Alakazam. They were about to hit him when wall of light appeared. The beam hit the wall and it broke.

“Try that again,” I called.

The same thing happened the next time. A wall of light materialized in front Alakazam, and protected it. Then it disappeared.

“Alakazam,” said Anyunkoko, “Hyper Beam!”

“Sludge Bomb attack!” I said.

Ariados spewed out heaps of poisonous sludge at Alakazam. Again the wall of light appeared and the sludge slipped off. Alakazam, meanwhile, had a large ball of energy that he was ready to unleash at Ariados.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Leman Offline

Chapter Eleven: Noxious Gas

By Leman

Just as Alakazam was ready to unleash his powerful Hyper Beam attack, Two shapes flew in from threw the door. They soared right through the wall of light and hit Alakazam in the face with out stretched wings. Alakazam fell down and let loose the Hyper Beam.
It blasted a hole in the roof and did not hurt anything.

“The wall cant block physical blows!” I exclaimed.

When the two shapes stopped racing around, I figured out who they were. It was the Zubat and the Tailow, which we rescued. They had come to help us. I scanned the room, and saw Mareep near Dratini. It unleashed a powerful Thunder Bolt, and the glass shattered. Dratini slithered out of it.

Zubat and Tailow circled back to hit Alakazam again. They struck him, and he fell.

“Grrr,” growled Anyunkoko, “You may have taken Rayquaza from my grasp, but I have more Dark Magic spells up my sleeve!”

He pulled out two Pokeball’s and both, the unconscious Sceptile, and Alakazam disappeared in red light.

“But before I go,” he said, “I will leave you with a present.”

He threw another Pokeball in the air and a large brown bird appeared. It had a long beak and piercing red eyes. Anyunkoko murmured something to it. The bird smashed its beak on a large silver valve. A purple gas escaped.

“Have fun with the noxious gas, and those wild Pokemon,” he cackled, as the gas filled up the room. ”Fearow lets get out of this place,” he said to the bird.

The bird took off and escaped through the hole made by Alakazam’s Hyper Beam.

The purplish noxious gas was slowly filling up the room, and going right through the doorways and openings.

“Wow, this is lame,” I said, “ A gas that does nothing! I’m so scared!”

“Uhh, Leman,” said Tongo.

“Yeah?” I said.

“Look,” he answered.

He pointed to the Pokemon that had helped us earlier. Their eyes were blood red, and they moving towards us slowly, and menacingly.

“Ooh, so that’s what it does. Not so lame after all.” I said, “Ariados Sludge Bomb, then Signal Beam!” I commanded Ariados.

Ariados shot out a blob of grimy sludge at the group of pokemon. They all scattered quickly, and began to attack.

Zubat and Tailow flew behind Ariados and swooped down towards him. Mareep scuttled to the side unleashed tons of electrical energy from her fleece. Dratini rolled to the side and breathed fire onto Ariados.

Ariados let out a beam of rainbow energy at Mareep’s electrical attack. The two met in midair and exploded. Both Mareep and Ariados were thrown backwards. Ariados, landed on its feet with the help of his silky web, but Mareep fell on its face. Zubat and Tailow collided with the ground, and were engulfed in flames, by Dratini’s Flamethrower. The two fliers got up slowly. They were covered in ashes. Mareep staggered to its feet also; it was covered in dirt.

“Ariados, use Psychic attack, on Zubat,” I said.

Ariados sent waves of psychic energy pulsing towards the burnt bat. Zubat did not even try to dodge the waves of energy. Its health had been completely drained by Dratini’s Flamethrower. The purplish waves of energy quickly propelled themselves to Zubat and then Zubat fell on to the floor.

An idea suddenly hit me. I remembered the Poke balls that Tongo had given me back in Pallet Town, and I had heard Anyunkoko say that these were wild Pokemon!

I reached into my pocket and grabbed a Pokeball. I threw it at the fallen Zubat. Zubat was sucked into the ball with red light, and it started to shake. Tongo went and picked it up. Then I turned my attention back to Ariados.

Tailow had recovered from the burn, and tried to strike Ariados again. Mareep was hobbling over. Dratini unleashed a powerful stream of white-hot flames. They raced towards Ariados, and covered her body singing her.

“Ariados try a Fury Swipes attack,” I yelled.

The flames stopped coming, and Ariados started to attack the little dragon. She slashed it like she had slashed Sceptile, only now the strikes were stronger. Tailow tried to hit Ariados with its wing as she swooped down towards the spider.

“Ariados, Spider Web, and then Night Shade,” I said to Ariados.

Without turning around, Ariados shot out a wad of silky white web at the baby bird. She tried to break free, but she could not. Ariados continued to slash at Dratini, as Ariados unleashed a blackish purple blob that soared to the little bird. The bird cried out when the blob hit her, but then lost consciousness. Dratini was unable to make an attack, because when ever it tried, Ariados hit him with another strike.

I tossed a Pokeball at the trapped bird, she was sucked inside, and the ball fell to the ground. Tongo went over picked this one up also.

Mareep had finally gotten over to Ariados, and Dratini. Her leg was crumpled a bit, but she still had energy. Her fleece buzzed with electricity, and she unleashed on both Ariados and Dratini. Ariados tumbled backwards, and Dratini took the hit. All three pokemon were tired.

“Come on Ariados,” I said to her you are doing great, Just one more Sludge Bomb.”

Ariados threw out the blast of sludge at the two Pokemon. They were too tired to move out of the way. They tried to, but the attack was quicker. The bomb exploded sending grimy, disgusting, acidic sludge all over Mareep and Dratini, and the explosion pushed them onto their faces.

I threw two Pokeballs at them, and they were both pulled inside with red light. Tongo picked these two Pokeballs and looked at all four.

He turned to me and said, “You have _____”

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

That is the end. I want Tongo to say, “ You have caught them. Congratulations!”

Tailow, Mareep, Zubat, Dratini = 45k-70k
Total since publication of last chapter = 53k
Total since publication of last chapter w/spaces = 65k

Old 01-30-2007, 05:13 PM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger
Default Re: The Machine of Lifelessness (Finished and Needs Grading Please)*** On pg.2

[center]
hmmmmm. Very interesting.

Story/Plot: I'm kinda split here as it wasn't boring or anything and it wasn't typical but there was just something about the way it played out... It went a little fast for me, I felt you didn't give enough time for everything to develope instead it just jumped from event to event without giving it time to settle. Overall the main idea and such was good, just slow the pace slightly.

Grammar/Detail: The spelling wasn't the best but that wasn't a huge problem, you just kept confusing "lets" with "let's" "meat" with "Meet" and just stuff like that. Running it through word would greatly help you I think.

The grammar on the other hand wasn't very good at all, you constaly missed commas and periods as well as missed a few spaces also. I highly advise once again you get word as it can make a huge difference.

Decription/Detail: Tha attacks were described nicely enough but the rest was sorta bland with just enough to get by. The main idea is to picture what it is you see in you're head and then get the on the paper to show the reader what it was you were thinking of at that moment in writing.

Length: ENough.

Battle: Attack were decribed nicely and it was nicely played out. Nothing really to say here, it was good but it didn't standout, eh yea that's it.

Outcome: Tailow, Mareep, Zubat and Dratini...Captured I wasn't sure but I can't find a standout reason not to let you have em so good job. Fix the spelling and grammar issues and you'll do well.

~Isaiah

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref

Last edited by SiberianTiger; 01-30-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:17 PM
Leman Offline

Thank you very much. Ill slow my other stories, and work on my grammer and detail.

Last edited by Leman; 01-31-2007 at 01:12 AM.