Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-23-2006, 11:56 PM
Shadow Eevee's Avatar
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere. :o
Posts: 6,902
Default Whose Pokemon would you be?

Whose Pokemon would you be......
Ash's
You have to battle tough people and you don't get any prizes or rewards.
You get stolen by Team Rocket most of the time.
You or a teammate may be jealous for Ash.
You get to eat Brock's gourment food, but finish it before Munchlax comes!!!
May's
You get to be in contest's and get credited alot.
You have to fight Harley.
You still get to eat brock's food, but before Munchlax comes!!!
or Brock's
You barely get out, but when you do chances are you'll evolve.
You get brock's food but get it before Munchlax comes!!!!

I'll be either May's or Brock's.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-24-2006, 12:14 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

Quote:
You have to battle tough people and you don't get any prizes or rewards.
I don't think that's entirely correct ^^; Ash's Pokemon get plenty of credit and acknowledgement and he always treats them well.

I'd want to be Ash's Pokemon. He's the best trainer and he cares about his Pokemon more than anything else. Plus I don't like contests and after the way May treated her Bulbasaur in one of her contest episodes, I'd never want to be trained by her. xP Brock's not a bad trainer, but as you said, he doesn't battle much.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-24-2006, 12:18 AM
Shadow Eevee's Avatar
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere. :o
Posts: 6,902
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
I don't think that's entirely correct ^^; Ash's Pokemon get plenty of credit and acknowledgement and he always treats them well.
Ah yes. But do you get a vacation?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-24-2006, 12:20 AM
Leman's Avatar
Leman Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: You have one guess
Posts: 8,639
Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

Ash's Pokemon. Id have a great Rep but id have to wait a long time before evolving.
__________________
My VPP

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-24-2006, 12:21 AM
CaisyGold's Avatar
CaisyGold Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: United States of America
Posts: 961
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

Brock's! I don't eat much, and I like to change around a lot. Brock is very caring, and he would take real good care of a pokemon with my personality. He is a breeder... right?
__________________
| Steelix | | Lv. 100 @ 1045 Posts |
| Click to save a Dragon -> |
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Shadow Eevee's Avatar
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere. :o
Posts: 6,902
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaisyGold View Post
Brock's! I don't eat much, and I like to change around a lot. Brock is very caring, and he would take real good care of a pokemon with my personality. He is a breeder... right?
Yup, why did you ask?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-24-2006, 12:28 AM
CaisyGold's Avatar
CaisyGold Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: United States of America
Posts: 961
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

I couldn't quite remember. But, you said yep, so I think I remember now.
__________________
| Steelix | | Lv. 100 @ 1045 Posts |
| Click to save a Dragon -> |
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-24-2006, 06:14 AM
xxxSakura's Avatar
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ♥ Wonderland
Posts: 2,240
Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeveebrothers View Post
Whose Pokemon would you be......
Ash's
You have to battle tough people and you don't get any prizes or rewards.
You get stolen by Team Rocket most of the time.
You or a teammate may be jealous for Ash.
You get to eat Brock's gourment food, but finish it before Munchlax comes!!!
May's
You get to be in contest's and get credited alot.
You have to fight Harley.
You still get to eat brock's food, but before Munchlax comes!!!
or Brock's
You barely get out, but when you do chances are you'll evolve.
You get brock's food but get it before Munchlax comes!!!!

I'll be either May's or Brock's.
I'll be Ash's, because Ash always treats his Pokemon well. May sometimes gets really confused, like that time when she's yelling at Bulbasaur >.> And Brock's Pokemon rarely, like you say, have a chance to show themselves.
__________________
: Sakura
You make yourself strong because it's expected of you. You become confident because someone beside you is unsure. You turn into the person others need you to be.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-24-2006, 08:53 AM
mistdragon's Avatar
mistdragon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Team Mistdragon's Base
Posts: 909
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

I will probably be Ash's Pokemon too. Why would I pick May when she is so... um, weird? Lol. Brock never battles. Even if he does, it is cause Ash is somewhere else.
__________________
~*~Charizard~*~
~~Special THANKS! To Kaze and Hoshika for the Avatar! Thanks!
Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah who made this for me!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-24-2006, 10:35 AM
xxxSakura's Avatar
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ♥ Wonderland
Posts: 2,240
Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistdragon View Post
I will probably be Ash's Pokemon too. Why would I pick May when she is so... um, weird? Lol. Brock never battles. Even if he does, it is cause Ash is somewhere else.
May's weird? She could be pretty annoying sometimes, but she still treats her Pokemon fairly well.
__________________
: Sakura
You make yourself strong because it's expected of you. You become confident because someone beside you is unsure. You turn into the person others need you to be.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-24-2006, 01:03 PM
G-Blaze's Avatar
G-Blaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Where boredom lives...T~T
Posts: 1,044
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

Meh, I'll be May's. Ash is too tough, Brock's a playboy.
__________________

[ VPP Statistics ] - ~ - [ Profile ]
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-24-2006, 01:21 PM
Nick_Roge Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,055
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

I'd be ash's because i love battleing.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Dragon Hunter's Avatar
Dragon Hunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The planet of...fish. =_='
Posts: 1,412
Send a message via AIM to Dragon Hunter Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon Hunter
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
I don't think that's entirely correct ^^; Ash's Pokemon get plenty of credit and acknowledgement and he always treats them well.

I'd want to be Ash's Pokemon. He's the best trainer and he cares about his Pokemon more than anything else. Plus I don't like contests and after the way May treated her Bulbasaur in one of her contest episodes, I'd never want to be trained by her. xP Brock's not a bad trainer, but as you said, he doesn't battle much.
Why is it always Bulbasaur that you care about? Why?! XD

I'm going with Ash's Pokemon. Seemingly because they have more experience in battling.
__________________




"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

[URPG|CO-O|VPP|My Gallery]

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-24-2006, 04:04 PM
RouteMaster's Avatar
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mt. Coronet
Posts: 1,176
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

I'd be one of Brock's Pokemon, anything for an easy life. He takes good care of them, feeds them the best of food, yup, no contest - Brock wins hands down.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Shadow Eevee's Avatar
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere. :o
Posts: 6,902
Default Re: Whose Pokemon would you be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSakura View Post
I'll be Ash's, because Ash always treats his Pokemon well. May sometimes gets really confused, like that time when she's yelling at Bulbasaur >.> And Brock's Pokemon rarely, like you say, have a chance to show themselves.
But when they do they evolve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Hunter View Post
Why is it always Bulbasaur that you care about? Why?! XD
I'm going with Ash's Pokemon. Seemingly because they have more experience in battling.
She has a Bulbasaur banner. Go figure.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com