Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1531  
Old 07-27-2007, 11:03 PM
KOR's Avatar
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,438
Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Does anyone here know when the Team RP III going to start? It seems interesting/
__________________

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Reply With Quote
  #1532  
Old 07-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofRohan888 View Post
Does anyone here know when the Team RP III going to start? It seems interesting/
I have no idea really. When I see sign ups then I tell you guys.

Also starting tomorrow I will be on vacation with my family and won't be back til tuesday.
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #1533  
Old 07-28-2007, 04:00 AM
Diesel 34's Avatar
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,749
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

We will miss you Mikey.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1534  
Old 07-28-2007, 05:13 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 34 View Post
We will miss you Mikey.
Yeah yeah. You don't have to lie to me. I know you guys are just waiting for me to fall on my face and past out for you can use the giant robots.

No giant robots!


I got the keys to the hanger and my dog just ate them so they are not coming out for a good few hours. haha
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #1535  
Old 07-28-2007, 05:28 AM
KOR's Avatar
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,438
Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
Yeah yeah. You don't have to lie to me. I know you guys are just waiting for me to fall on my face and past out for you can use the giant robots.

No giant robots!


I got the keys to the hanger and my dog just ate them so they are not coming out for a good few hours. haha
XD

Well the RP Sign Ups are posted. I'm almost done with my SU. This RP is going to be awsome.
__________________

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Reply With Quote
  #1536  
Old 07-28-2007, 06:28 AM
Diesel 34's Avatar
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,749
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
Yeah yeah. You don't have to lie to me. I know you guys are just waiting for me to fall on my face and past out for you can use the giant robots.

No giant robots!


I got the keys to the hanger and my dog just ate them so they are not coming out for a good few hours. haha
NOOOOO! GIANT ROBOTS! No no. WHY GOD WHY!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1537  
Old 07-29-2007, 02:16 PM
Deathspector's Avatar
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hyderabad, India
Posts: 2,641
Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 34 View Post
NOOOOO! GIANT ROBOTS! No no. WHY GOD WHY!
Shall I tell you the real reason?

Mike is actually God. And God is actually a giant robot. So Mike is a giant robot.

Do you understand now? He is afraid of becoming un-godly if other people aslo become giant robots. Because anyone who is a giant robot is God. Am I making sense? Or am I just high? That's for me to know...and you also to know... O.o

Spread the [Coyote] love.

Deathspector
__________________


// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Reply With Quote
  #1538  
Old 07-30-2007, 03:03 AM
Murkrow Mistress's Avatar
Murkrow Mistress Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 47
Default Re: [TEAM RP] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Name: Yamikarasu
Do you WiFi Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle(If so also include FC here): Yes. I Wi-Fi Diamond. My FC is in my signature. -points-
Anything else you can do? (RP? Spriting? Etc?): I do pretty good spriting, like my avatar, Murkagigas. (It's a Fearow Base Murkrow Gargantuan.)
Promise to be loyal and active: I promise to be loyal and active.
Why you want to join: I think you guys have a pretty good motto, and I think helping EVERYBODY is a good idea. Plus, rising from the ashes just sounds cool. ^^
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #1539  
Old 07-30-2007, 11:26 PM
Diesel 34's Avatar
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,749
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspector View Post


Shall I tell you the real reason?

Mike is actually God. And God is actually a giant robot. So Mike is a giant robot.

Do you understand now? He is afraid of becoming un-godly if other people aslo become giant robots. Because anyone who is a giant robot is God. Am I making sense? Or am I just high? That's for me to know...and you also to know... O.o

Spread the [Coyote] love.

Deathspector
Uhh.I think your just High.

Murkrow Mistress: Since Mikey aint here I'll just say his line. Accepted. Although rising from Ashes part isn't a good reason. Plus the fact that he needs to replace that with the War VI info since we have risin from the Ashes and fought hard.

Mikey also, I will have my sign up for the RP when I get back. To busy to do it now.
__________________

Last edited by Diesel 34; 07-31-2007 at 03:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1540  
Old 07-31-2007, 09:07 AM
Deathspector's Avatar
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hyderabad, India
Posts: 2,641
Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 34 View Post
Uhh.I think your just High.
Tought so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 34 View Post
Mikey also, I will have my sign up for the RP when I get back. To busy to do it now.
Just to let you know, the RP begins on Wednesday. Aren't I a nice rival?

Deathspector
__________________


// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Reply With Quote
  #1541  
Old 07-31-2007, 03:52 PM
KOR's Avatar
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,438
Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspector View Post


Tought so...



Just to let you know, the RP begins on Wednesday. Aren't I a nice rival?

Deathspector
On wednesday? Sweet. I can't wait


EDIT: Holy crap. I'm the only one on Team Trainer that is in the RP right now. eep
__________________

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P

Last edited by KOR; 08-01-2007 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1542  
Old 08-01-2007, 01:22 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspector View Post


Shall I tell you the real reason?

Mike is actually God. And God is actually a giant robot. So Mike is a giant robot.

Do you understand now? He is afraid of becoming un-godly if other people aslo become giant robots. Because anyone who is a giant robot is God. Am I making sense? Or am I just high? That's for me to know...and you also to know... O.o

Spread the [Coyote] love.

Deathspector
I am not God. I am like God. Look it up in a name book. haha

Still yeah. What he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkrow Mistress View Post
Name: Yamikarasu
Do you WiFi Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle(If so also include FC here): Yes. I Wi-Fi Diamond. My FC is in my signature. -points-
Anything else you can do? (RP? Spriting? Etc?): I do pretty good spriting, like my avatar, Murkagigas. (It's a Fearow Base Murkrow Gargantuan.)
Promise to be loyal and active: I promise to be loyal and active.
Why you want to join: I think you guys have a pretty good motto, and I think helping EVERYBODY is a good idea. Plus, rising from the ashes just sounds cool. ^^
Accpetted

Yeah. I know I misspelled that but rising from the ashes is cool. ahyha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspector View Post


Tought so...



Just to let you know, the RP begins on Wednesday. Aren't I a nice rival?

Deathspector
Danm it! I leave for a few days and all heck goes loose! Now I got a RP Sign Up to work on! I still need to catch up on the news!
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #1543  
Old 08-01-2007, 07:38 AM
Deathspector's Avatar
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hyderabad, India
Posts: 2,641
Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
Danm it! I leave for a few days and all heck goes loose! Now I got a RP Sign Up to work on! I still need to catch up on the news!
News? Well the Sensex and the Dow Jones are both down. The Sensex fell early this morning by 120, while the Dow Jones took an unexpected plumet during the afternoon, and now lies 450 below what it began with. Anything else? :P

Deathspector
__________________


// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Reply With Quote
  #1544  
Old 08-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspector View Post


News? Well the Sensex and the Dow Jones are both down. The Sensex fell early this morning by 120, while the Dow Jones took an unexpected plumet during the afternoon, and now lies 450 below what it began with. Anything else? :P

Deathspector
I have no idea what you just said. (Economics was never my strong suit. haha)
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #1545  
Old 08-02-2007, 01:09 AM
Wario's Avatar
Wario Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,696
Default Re: [WAR VI/WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Heya, Mike..lina? Mikelina, I guess.

Just posting to say you inspired me to go through with the "gender change operation"
__________________
[VPP] [HGSS Map Tutorial] Back on the forums as of 10/2/09
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com