Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 08-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: [WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 34 View Post
Mikey, just telling you to look in my sig if you wonder where I am.
We shall mis you, friend Diesel. May you pass into the next forum peacefully. *bows head, father begins funeral* *sob* *funeral ends* Alright, enough of that nonsense. Mikey, do you happen to have a few extra Power Items around? I'm too lazy to earn them the old fashioned way and if I don't I won't be able to compete. Actually, does anyone have some Power Items they can lend me. Oh, and also, unlike how it turned out with WAR, would someone please be so kind as to notify me when WAT starts please? If you do, I'll owe you. In fact, I have an untouched Celebi that, if I can EV Train my pokemon b the time WAT starts, I will give to the person who lends them to me. *begins to talk like an auctioneer* I've got this beautiful Celebi now do I hear one Power Item, one Power Item, we've got one do I have two, two, anyone two, I've got two and I've got three, three, so do I hear four, four, four, four Power Items going once, wait, five, five Power Items five power items going once, going twice, wait a second, I don't believe it I've got a full set of Power Items in exchange for this lovely Celebi. Sir, I hope you realize that you don't get my Celebi until my team is completely trained and prepped. You do? Okay then, going once, going twice, SOLD, to [insert name here]. Just hand over your FC ad we'll make the exchange. Mine's 2449 1554 4039. Simple Bidoof for Bidoof trade.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 08-19-2007 at 05:33 AM.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Arrow Re: [WAT/TEAM RP III] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Name: Tory

Do you WiFi Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle(If so also include FC here): No, my Pearl game got screwed up, but I have Wifi, I will get another Pearl Version on my birthday, and start that hard work all over.

Anything else you can do? (RP? Spriting? Etc?): Me, and my buddy Leman like to do team rates, and I'm new to spriting, I will practice everyday. Shadow Kyogre GT2 got this teaching with my sprite.

Promise to be loyal and active: Well, my high speed At&T internet service is only $20.00 a month, I will be fine.

Why you want to join: I want to learn about wars, I know, I could of been in wars in this forum two years ago.

~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:47 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
We shall mis you, friend Diesel. May you pass into the next forum peacefully. *bows head, father begins funeral* *sob* *funeral ends* Alright, enough of that nonsense. Mikey, do you happen to have a few extra Power Items around? I'm too lazy to earn them the old fashioned way and if I don't I won't be able to compete. Actually, does anyone have some Power Items they can lend me. Oh, and also, unlike how it turned out with WAR, would someone please be so kind as to notify me when WAT starts please? If you do, I'll owe you. In fact, I have an untouched Celebi that, if I can EV Train my pokemon b the time WAT starts, I will give to the person who lends them to me. *begins to talk like an auctioneer* I've got this beautiful Celebi now do I hear one Power Item, one Power Item, we've got one do I have two, two, anyone two, I've got two and I've got three, three, so do I hear four, four, four, four Power Items going once, wait, five, five Power Items five power items going once, going twice, wait a second, I don't believe it I've got a full set of Power Items in exchange for this lovely Celebi. Sir, I hope you realize that you don't get my Celebi until my team is completely trained and prepped. You do? Okay then, going once, going twice, SOLD, to [insert name here]. Just hand over your FC ad we'll make the exchange. Mine's 2449 1554 4093. Simple Bidoof for Bidoof trade.
What kind of power items do you want?

Also I need to do a rain check on WAT. Not sure what is going on with it so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaty View Post
Name: Tory

Do you WiFi Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle(If so also include FC here): No, my Pearl game got screwed up, but I have Wifi, I will get another Pearl Version on my birthday, and start that hard work all over.

Anything else you can do? (RP? Spriting? Etc?): Me, and my buddy Leman like to do team rates, and I'm new to spriting, I will practice everyday. Shadow Kyogre GT2 got this teaching with my sprite.

Promise to be loyal and active: Well, my high speed At&T internet service is only $20.00 a month, I will be fine.

Why you want to join: I want to learn about wars, I know, I could of been in wars in this forum two years ago.
Accpeted. I add you to the list later.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 08-19-2007, 05:36 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
What kind of power items do you want?
The hold items, the ones that add four additional EVs. For instance, the Power Ankle for speed. I'm just feeling a bit too lazy to go through the Battle Tower over and over again. I mean, three BP for every seven opponents you face? That's completely bogus. And I've decided that the reward for these is having my support in WAT (when it eventually does happen), and I will also return the items to the lender.
Old 08-19-2007, 06:31 PM

Quote:
The hold items, the ones that add four additional EVs. For instance, the Power Ankle for speed. I'm just feeling a bit too lazy to go through the Battle Tower over and over again. I mean, three BP for every seven opponents you face? That's completely bogus. And I've decided that the reward for these is having my support in WAT (when it eventually does happen), and I will also return the items to the lender.
Oh. Those items. I afraid that I don't have one of those items. Still there is a chance that I can get one for you. A few months ago I was really having a good run in the Battle Tower Double Battle thing. (Garachomp and Parchurisu are a great combination) I have 10 BPs so all I need is six more points which should be easy to get after an hour or so of battling. Just name which one you want and I get it for you once I get 16 BPs.

Old 08-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Elemental_Blast Offline

umm can i join
name:game name:Alex48 PE2K name:PokePod1
do you have wi-fi on pokemon diamond and pearl: yes fc:
anything else you can do:RP
promise to be loyal and active:yes except when im on holiday
why do yo want to join: i think your team is ace and defienately worth joining also i want to become part of a group
so please let me join
Old 08-20-2007, 02:27 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Oh. Those items. I afraid that I don't have one of those items. Still there is a chance that I can get one for you. A few months ago I was really having a good run in the Battle Tower Double Battle thing. (Garachomp and Parchurisu are a great combination) I have 10 BPs so all I need is six more points which should be easy to get after an hour or so of battling. Just name which one you want and I get it for you once I get 16 BPs.
Ugh. Now I'm depressed. And also strangely annoyed. First off, in the long run I'm going to need all of them as time goes by, but for right now the Power Ankle is most important. Second of all, how did you get ten total BP? It'll only give me a Seven-trainer run, at 3 BP apiece. Ten is not divisible by 3. Did you have to do something special to get a longer run or something?
Old 08-20-2007, 02:43 AM

Yeah. Accpeted. Too lazy to add to list right now.

Quote:
Ugh. Now I'm depressed. And also strangely annoyed. First off, in the long run I'm going to need all of them as time goes by, but for right now the Power Ankle is most important. Second of all, how did you get ten total BP? It'll only give me a Seven-trainer run, at 3 BP apiece. Ten is not divisible by 3. Did you have to do something special to get a longer run or something?
Ok. I now have 20 BPs. I buy you the thing right now. PM me your FC and junk ok?

I have no idea to tell the truth. I know that sometimes I get four BPs and some times I get three. I mostly been doing double battles at the Battle Tower and I get three or four points doing and I know I did single once maybe? I guess it depends on what kind of battling you do at the Battle Tower. No idea. Still ok. I get you the Power Ankle. Still what I am I getting again? haha

I can maybe get the others but I am not sure how long that will take since I start school tomorrow and may not play during the week anymore and can't say I will on weekends. Still I can try.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 08-20-2007 at 02:50 AM.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:43 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Still what I am I getting again? haha
You're getting the benefit of my 9 years of Pokemon experience, my hardened warfare ability, and either my team of Eeveelutions, my Sinnoh Team, or my Sinnoh team altered with the addition of my Alakazam and Lapras in the place of my Vespiquen or Gastrodon. Most likely the first, or maybe the second.

Quote:
I can maybe get the others but I am not sure how long that will take since I start school tomorrow and may not play during the week anymore and can't say I will on weekends. Still I can try.
Alright, well, just work up the BP and I'll do the same. I'll keep you posted on which ones I get, and you let me know when you've got enough BP to even me out (like if I get three more and you get 32 BP, then you send me the two I don't have.) Anyways, I do Wi-fi stuff through AIM. Makes it much easier. My screenname is Glacdragon, you'll know when I IM you.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Elemental_Blast Offline

Quote:
Yeah. Accpeted. Too lazy to add to list right now.
thanks for accepting me
Old 08-20-2007, 09:17 PM

Quote:
You're getting the benefit of my 9 years of Pokemon experience, my hardened warfare ability, and either my team of Eeveelutions, my Sinnoh Team, or my Sinnoh team altered with the addition of my Alakazam and Lapras in the place of my Vespiquen or Gastrodon. Most likely the first, or maybe the second.

Alright, well, just work up the BP and I'll do the same. I'll keep you posted on which ones I get, and you let me know when you've got enough BP to even me out (like if I get three more and you get 32 BP, then you send me the two I don't have.) Anyways, I do Wi-fi stuff through AIM. Makes it much easier. My screenname is Glacdragon, you'll know when I IM you.
As in what am I getting I mean like do I get an item or something? I mean I don't really think I will use this item since it makes the speed go down while ups the EV of a pokemon while training. UNless I am mistaken. It makes you gain more EVs in speed but makes the speed stat go down right? Or does it just make the pokemon slow while in battle as long as it has that item?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokePod1 View Post
thanks for accepting me
What about you? Do you need any help in the game or something?

Old 08-21-2007, 04:40 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
As in what am I getting I mean like do I get an item or something? I mean I don't really think I will use this item since it makes the speed go down while ups the EV of a pokemon while training. UNless I am mistaken. It makes you gain more EVs in speed but makes the speed stat go down right? Or does it just make the pokemon slow while in battle as long as it has that item?
The latter. It's a speed decreasing hold item, but the effect only lasts while the pokemon is holding the item. And like I said, you get my assistance and experience going almost as far back as the Pokemon video games have been around, as well as my team at your disposal. In addition, I have an untouched Phione, or a Celebi, EVs unknown, that I will gladly clone and give as payment, if I can finish my EV training by the time WAT starts. Even if I don't you still get my support. But I've changed my mind. I have an entire couple of days to myself before school starts. That time will be spent power leveling my character on Elder Scrolls IV, and also kicking some serious ass in the Battle Tower earning these items as well as vitamins, and seeking out the EV Berries to reset my original team. That will be my montage week. And none of you are to bug me on AIM. If I get more than three IMs, I will be signing off of AIM, and will not return until my training montage is over. I'm even going to download Eye of the Tiger for it on iTunes, so no one is allowed to ruin it for me.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:15 AM

Quote:
The latter. It's a speed decreasing hold item, but the effect only lasts while the pokemon is holding the item. And like I said, you get my assistance and experience going almost as far back as the Pokemon video games have been around, as well as my team at your disposal. In addition, I have an untouched Phione, or a Celebi, EVs unknown, that I will gladly clone and give as payment, if I can finish my EV training by the time WAT starts. Even if I don't you still get my support. But I've changed my mind. I have an entire couple of days to myself before school starts. That time will be spent power leveling my character on Elder Scrolls IV, and also kicking some serious ass in the Battle Tower earning these items as well as vitamins, and seeking out the EV Berries to reset my original team. That will be my montage week. And none of you are to bug me on AIM. If I get more than three IMs, I will be signing off of AIM, and will not return until my training montage is over. I'm even going to download Eye of the Tiger for it on iTunes, so no one is allowed to ruin it for me.
Well I got your Power ANkle today.

I don't mind having a clone Celebi. haha Sounds cool with me.

Yeah. Still ok. I try to get some stuff on the Battle Tower and lots of luck to you too. Still school is takinga lot of my time right now. Some first day. haha

Old 08-22-2007, 05:16 PM
Elemental_Blast Offline

Quote:
What about you? Do you need any help in the game or something?
nope not yet anyway
Old 08-22-2007, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokePod1 View Post
nope not yet anyway
Ok. Maybe you can help me then. I am working on a project and I want to have a Garchomp on my team. Still I am unsure about the nature. I have a gible with a Brave nature and I know that mean it attack would go up but speed will be a bit low. Still Garchomps are fast anyways so should I just keep this little guy or just breed again.

By the way....breeding the right nature is annoying...haha