Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 04-07-2008, 03:36 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [WAR VII] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor-Dark Justice (Going for WAR LXIX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika57 View Post
All Trainer members: You can win the war as long as you convince HKim that being here at the very least does not constitute support for Trainer. In short: force him to participate, and you cannot lose. Let him get away with inactivity, and if you lose you'll know it could have been prevented.

HKim is a beast.
Thanks for the advice and thank you for the words of wisdom.

Still as for Harry. I know he is a great person to have since I was under his command when I was in my first WAR. As much as I love Harry to be active in the WAR, in the end that is his choice but if he thinks he can be active by joining Trainer then that is good enough for me. I relize everybody has better things to do then just being on PE2K so I won't force Harry or anybody to be super active on my behalf. Just being in the WAR as Trainer is good enough for me and really if we win then yay for us. I just want to make sure others have a good time and if we win then as said before. Yay us. Still I do want us to be active to get some points and be in the top three teams. Top three is good enough for me.

Nya~

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 04-07-2008 at 03:41 AM.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:00 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy
Default Re: [WAR VII] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor-Dark Justice (Going for WAR LXIX)

Hmm, I like the GRANTED system that you came up with. With the two extra points, one can come off of Diplomacy and the other off of Naval Forces, in my opinion. Taking a point off of Diplomacy balances out technology, diplomacy, and regulation, with them all being a 7.

Seeing as we're living in an area with forests and mountains, we don't need a naval force. We don't need that much points on Naval forces, even if we do have a nice sized lake. We couldn't really do much with Naval warfare anyways.

I like the idea. As for the region name, Channlo is pretty cool. The distinctive characteristic, I don't really have an idea for at the moment, but when I come to a conclusion, I'll inform you Mikey.

That's my opinion. Nice job.

Last edited by SuperBoy; 04-07-2008 at 04:25 AM.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBoy View Post
Hmm, I like the GRANTED system that you came up with. With the two extra points, one can come off of Diplomacy and the other off of Naval Forces, in my opinion. Taking a point off of Diplomacy balances out technology, diplomacy, and regulation, with them all being a 7.

Seeing as we're living in an area with forests and mountains, we don't need a naval force. We don't need that much points on Naval forces, even if we do have a nice sized lake. We couldn't really do much with Naval warfare anyways.

I like the idea. As for the region name, Channlo is pretty cool. The distinctive characteristic, I don't really have an idea for at the moment, but when I come to a conclusion, I'll inform you Mikey.

That's my opinion. Nice job.
Ok. SO what you saying is thing.

Ground Forces: 5
Regulation: 7
Aerial Forces: 5
Naval Forces: 3
Technology: 7
Enormity 5
Diplomacy 7

I have 39 now. I took another off Naval.

Yeah you are right. If we need anything then we do something like I don't know. We have a lake and bays but the water types may not be too big on us. Still I think with the extra point we should boost up one of the forces. I kind of do want to excel in something. Also trait too.

I want to talk about this a bit more so suggestions are open I guess.

Nya~

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 04-07-2008 at 04:52 AM.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:58 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
Ok. SO what you saying is thing.

Naval Forces: 3
Enormity 5
Diplomacy 7

I have 39 now. I took another off Naval.

Yeah you are right. If we need anything then we do something like I don't know. We have a lake and bays but the water types may not be too big on us. Still I think with the extra point we should boost up one of the forces. I kind of do want to excel in something. Also trait too.

I want to talk about this a bit more so suggestions are open I guess.

Nya~

The teams seem to ensure that they have a dominant strength in one of their areas such as Aqua's naval capacity.

Trainer usually dominates in either Enormity or Diplomacy. We're a Lawful Good team that stands for the people and what is right. Thus we're seen in a good light and work together with those around us. Either our team is large because of our upstanding nature or the world wishes to assist us.

I suggest we put a "10" in one of those two categories. Naval, Aerial Forces, and Technology have all been taken already as "10's".
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:21 PM
mew magician Offline

Send a message via AIM to mew magician Send a message via Yahoo to mew magician

HKim's got a good point.
And look at all the new members we've got! :)

And I'm defineatly NOT a villain
Old 04-07-2008, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
The teams seem to ensure that they have a dominant strength in one of their areas such as Aqua's naval capacity.

Trainer usually dominates in either Enormity or Diplomacy. We're a Lawful Good team that stands for the people and what is right. Thus we're seen in a good light and work together with those around us. Either our team is large because of our upstanding nature or the world wishes to assist us.

I suggest we put a "10" in one of those two categories. Naval, Aerial Forces, and Technology have all been taken already as "10's".
Yeah. As of how I have it we are basically balance which is good but not perfer. Still I see your point Harry. I too would like to have a strong section that we can be in.

Either we are a large team because people of our nature? Or people wants to help us?

Both are good points. With a huge team we be able to cover a lot of things and have different parts of our team. Still with Diplomacy we will be able to work with other teams better and maybe join forces with another team to make use of their army to help defend ourselves. I am kind of siding with Diplomacy of 10 but it kind of reminds me as in right now with TEAM RP IV where we had LOUD to help us out but got dominated by AQUA and Reganades. Still Diplomacy seems really nice I think.

We are two three points away from a perfect 10 in Diplomacy. One point in the air right now which means two has to be taken from somewhere else. Would say more but class is in five.

Nya~

Old 04-07-2008, 10:50 PM
SuperBoy Offline

Nice thinking, Harry.

As for the two points coming off, in my opinion I'd say they should come off of Enormity and Naval Forces. I mean let's face it, we're not going to be able to conquer someone like AQUA when it comes to Naval forces. Adding that point to Diplomacy, would probably be the best thing to do. Also, taking a point off of Enormity will keep us in the 4-6 section and leave us with an extra point that could go to Diplomacy. Another good thing for us, leaving Diplomacy at 10. It's better that Naval Forces be low and have our Diplomacy at the max. With Diplomacy, we could form alliances easier to help take on Rust's maxed out Navy.

There you go. Kill two birds with one stone. (Although, that would be mean :p)

EDIT: If we're going for the Legendary Presence characteristic, we need to keep in mind that one more point needs to be taken off of something. If you ask me, it should be, yet again, Naval Forces. It wouldn't really make a difference anyways it Naval Forces went from a "3" to a "2". That extra point needs to go to Regulation, making it an "8" if we want the Legendary Presence.

Also if we really wanted, we could pretty much rid of the Naval Forces altogether. It's already pretty useless enough just having it below 4. So, if we abolished Naval Forces and gained those extra two points, we could add them to Ground Forces, Aerial Forces, or Enormity.

Last edited by SuperBoy; 04-07-2008 at 11:16 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
So, I don't exactly get this recruiting system and why people need to sign up for a team if they have one...

But I support Trainer regardless and despite my inactivity, I am here at the very least. I think numbers matter, right?

Anyway...

Name: Harry Kim
Sections: URPG, Creative Writing, Fan Fiction
Do You Brawl: Probably Not
Promise to Be Loyal and Active: Loyal - Yes, Active - Um...
Reason for Joining: Simple. This is a Good team.
Yay, we gots Harry. Now we in buisness. Everyone will be scared of him
Old 04-08-2008, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Nice thinking, Harry.

As for the two points coming off, in my opinion I'd say they should come off of Enormity and Naval Forces. I mean let's face it, we're not going to be able to conquer someone like AQUA when it comes to Naval forces. Adding that point to Diplomacy, would probably be the best thing to do. Also, taking a point off of Enormity will keep us in the 4-6 section and leave us with an extra point that could go to Diplomacy. Another good thing for us, leaving Diplomacy at 10. It's better that Naval Forces be low and have our Diplomacy at the max. With Diplomacy, we could form alliances easier to help take on Rust's maxed out Navy.

There you go. Kill two birds with one stone. (Although, that would be mean :p)

EDIT: If we're going for the Legendary Presence characteristic, we need to keep in mind that one more point needs to be taken off of something. If you ask me, it should be, yet again, Naval Forces. It wouldn't really make a difference anyways it Naval Forces went from a "3" to a "2". That extra point needs to go to Regulation, making it an "8" if we want the Legendary Presence.

Also if we really wanted, we could pretty much rid of the Naval Forces altogether. It's already pretty useless enough just having it below 4. So, if we abolished Naval Forces and gained those extra two points, we could add them to Ground Forces, Aerial Forces, or Enormity.
Poor Trainer Navel Forces. THey don't get much love. haha

The E thing sounds ok. I am not looking for something huge anyways. ALso it makes sense that a small place would have happy people. Also there is more ways to expand land. Underground cities and junk.

See the trait I have no idea about. I mean Legendary Presence does sound ok but who will be the Legendary. It make sense if the Legendary is high on the Trainer ladder but really that kind of selffish to keep all the fun. It doesn't help the team overall. I want to do some sort of tech thing like gentic junk to help the team overall but not sure if that is something everybody wants. Personality I would like both but as I said. One is just helping one character while the other helps everybody. The other traits don't really fit us much.

Or we could make one up? Still that sounds kind of meh. What is there to make up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 34 View Post
Yay, we gots Harry. Now we in buisness. Everyone will be scared of him
And you. I am sure the other teams are shaking in their boots. haha. We are a team to be feared.

Also suggestions for air and (the not so loved) navel forces as in pokemon?

Nya~

Old 04-08-2008, 02:18 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Well honestly, to me the Genetic Mutations thing is a relation to Team RP IV. I was kinda looking for something new, but meh...

As for Legendary Presence, that helps the whole team also. How? Well, if the whole team agrees and trusts one person that's capable enough to handle the legendary, then that's good. That way, that one person can fulfill the whole teams trust and hopes with their skills of using that legendary. Are you getting me? I don't blame you if it sounds confusing. Let's let some others put in their suggestions. Making one up is also an option too. Perhaps, making a trait that is uniquely for Diplomacy and Regulation. We could all pitch in ideas on that one. I need time to think.

As for aerial force, my vote goes toward Pidgeot. We could also do like DOGD is doing and have an aerial force section that is specially trained to take on naval combat from the skies.

I need a break...:p

Last edited by SuperBoy; 04-08-2008 at 02:21 AM.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Well honestly, to me the Genetic Mutations thing is a relation to Team RP IV. I was kinda looking for something new, but meh...

As for Legendary Presence, that helps the whole team also. How? Well, if the whole team agrees and trusts one person that's capable enough to handle the legendary, then that's good. That way, that one person can fulfill the whole teams trust and hopes with their skills of using that legendary. Are you getting me? I don't blame you if it sounds confusing. Let's let some others put in their suggestions. Making one up is also an option too. Perhaps, making a trait that is uniquely for Diplomacy and Regulation. We could all pitch in ideas on that one. I need time to think.

As for aerial force, my vote goes toward Pidgeot. We could also do like DOGD is doing and have an aerial force section that is specially trained to take on naval combat from the skies.

I need a break...:p
I don't see how Genatic Mutation is towards TEAM RP IV but I was just thinking it be something to help the team to develope strengths and have more fun with their pokemon. LIke a Sharpedo with a freakin laser on his head! haha

I thoguht that the team leader or somebody from the team RPs as the Legendary. I was thinking Mew since Mew is cool. haha Still better to let what others want to throw in for ideas and junk. I really just can't think of anything to make up that is useful or anything right now.

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. I think I want Pidgeot since it says in the Pokedex they can pick off fish-like pokemon with their claws so tha sounds like fun. Still I want something diverse. Also one pokemon I was thinking about was Mantine since they are both flying and water so we can use them for arieal who can fly above the water and then dive to attack like underwater bombers like things. Still maybe better pokemon can do a better job.

Nya~

Old 04-08-2008, 02:34 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Poor Trainer Navel Forces. THey don't get much love. haha

The E thing sounds ok. I am not looking for something huge anyways. ALso it makes sense that a small place would have happy people. Also there is more ways to expand land. Underground cities and junk.

See the trait I have no idea about. I mean Legendary Presence does sound ok but who will be the Legendary. It make sense if the Legendary is high on the Trainer ladder but really that kind of selffish to keep all the fun. It doesn't help the team overall. I want to do some sort of tech thing like gentic junk to help the team overall but not sure if that is something everybody wants. Personality I would like both but as I said. One is just helping one character while the other helps everybody. The other traits don't really fit us much.

Or we could make one up? Still that sounds kind of meh. What is there to make up?

And you. I am sure the other teams are shaking in their boots. haha. We are a team to be feared.

Also suggestions for air and (the not so loved) navel forces as in pokemon?

Nya~

What is the current point count that you have? I'm confused where all the points moved.

As for an ability, if you don't want a legendary or special genetic modifications, you could always make up something.

For instance, since we have High Diplomacy, we could have something like "Mass Media". Television, Radio, Magazine, Newspaper, Blog is heavily under our influence. Reporters, talk show hosts, etc; are sympathetic to our cause and portray us in the best possible light. If we lose a battle, the media emphasizes the sacrifices we made rather than the failures that occurred. If Mike ever needs to make a message to the world, all media would gladly lend their air waves to him. Because we are loved and praised, we have influence over communication itself.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:52 AM

Quote:
What is the current point count that you have? I'm confused where all the points moved.

As for an ability, if you don't want a legendary or special genetic modifications, you could always make up something.

For instance, since we have High Diplomacy, we could have something like "Mass Media". Television, Radio, Magazine, Newspaper, Blog is heavily under our influence. Reporters, talk show hosts, etc; are sympathetic to our cause and portray us in the best possible light. If we lose a battle, the media emphasizes the sacrifices we made rather than the failures that occurred. If Mike ever needs to make a message to the world, all media would gladly lend their air waves to him. Because we are loved and praised, we have influence over communication itself.
As standing it seems like we are right here with GRANTED. Still there could always be something move around if somebody think it can be better.

Naval Forces: 2
Enormity: 4
Diplomacy: 10

We took a point out for Enormity and from Navel Forces to make Diplomacy a ten.

Hmm. Intresting. Not as RP moving as the others but it could be useful to keep Trainer looking good. I like it but also kind of not sure of it. Also the whole team could use it if we needed too really bad. Hmm...

Nya~

Old 04-08-2008, 02:53 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Quote:
I don't see how Genatic Mutation is towards TEAM RP IV but I was just thinking it be something to help the team to develope strengths and have more fun with their pokemon. LIke a Sharpedo with a freakin laser on his head! haha

I thoguht that the team leader or somebody from the team RPs as the Legendary. I was thinking Mew since Mew is cool. haha Still better to let what others want to throw in for ideas and junk. I really just can't think of anything to make up that is useful or anything right now.

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. I think I want Pidgeot since it says in the Pokedex they can pick off fish-like pokemon with their claws so tha sounds like fun. Still I want something diverse. Also one pokemon I was thinking about was Mantine since they are both flying and water so we can use them for arieal who can fly above the water and then dive to attack like underwater bombers like things. Still maybe better pokemon can do a better job.

Nya~
Haha. Well, I vote on Pidgeot also, but Neo said that all pokedex' references are being ignored, so I guess we can still make do...

As for Mantine, I like the whole dive-bombing into the water thing. Perhaps, they can take out Rust's naval warfare from underwater. It would take a lot, but experienced Mantine could do it. :P

Quote:

I'm so glad we have you on Trainer. ;]

I like that idea. It's something very different, and it could boost the teams morale, after victories, and even after losses.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Haha. Well, I vote on Pidgeot also, but Neo said that all pokedex' references are being ignored, so I guess we can still make do...

As for Mantine, I like the whole dive-bombing into the water thing. Perhaps, they can take out Rust's naval warfare from underwater. It would take a lot, but experienced Mantine could do it. :P

I'm so glad we have you on Trainer. ;]

I like that idea. It's something very different, and it could boost the teams morale, after victories, and even after losses.
That is ashame since that is the main reason why I want to use Absol. That pokemon is just too cool and junk.

Still how hard is it for a Pidgot to dive down and grab a fish? It should be something he can do.

Yeah. That what I am thinking to. Train them to fly then dive down and attack then go back up. Hit and run.

Yeah. That could work since it is different and I am sure it would help a lot too and maybe twist it to work for us even after something like getting our butt kicked out of our region too. Still I perfer if Harry took care of the TV and radio apperence since he has always had a way with words. His mug on TV would do wonders compare to mines. haha

Nya~