Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 12-24-2006, 03:31 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [TEAM RP] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

CaisyGold-Accepted! We need all the people we need

Ok. Quiet a bit of work to do. Caisys. I thinking of something as a planet. Like I said it is going to be small. High Tech. Medium resources. Three continunets. Maybe a few moons.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 12-24-2006, 05:47 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Taris is mine! It's the name of my planet and everything :-P.

Mikey, you traitor! Even though I knew this was coming.

Hm, interesting.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 12-24-2006, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
Taris is mine! It's the name of my planet and everything :-P.

Mikey, you traitor! Even though I knew this was coming.

Hm, interesting.
You can keep the name. I have my own ideas as I told you.

I didn't betray you. I just split off to do this. THere will always be a piece of DG in me. YOu know that.

What is intersting?

IDea for planet design

-------------------------first layer (has forests, oceans and many small cities)-------------------
sky
-------------------second layer (Metal. Mostly city and turrents and gates to enter/exit the first layer. Shield)----

Think Taris from KOTOR but cleaner.

EDIT: This what I got for our planet so far.

Planet Name: Charnno (name pending)

Size: Small

True:

Good Economy/Political Standing: Charnno has a since of good right in them and welcome everybody into the planet. It works on the idea of a democracy and elects it leaders for each region. It like to keep good relationships with other planets in order to keep peace.

High Tech: Charnno is known for its high tech by building another layer over its surface. It was able to build a metal layer that is able to help protect the first layer while also developing military tech by building battle droids and weapons. The Charnno government like to let the people know that they are safe and protected from other people wishing them harm by having a good army and a nice shield by using technology.

False:

High Resource Level: Since Charnno is a high tech planet it resources are depleting. Also to maintaining taking care of so many people it has to feed them too. So it is becoming harder to gain resources. Since the development of the planet it has lost over half of it resources.

Homeland Defenses (not good)

What you guys think?

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 12-24-2006 at 07:26 AM.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:56 PM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger

I say the first layer be more like the ground level of kashyyyk. Hehe perfect defensive hold.

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
Old 12-24-2006, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiberianTiger View Post
I say the first layer be more like the ground level of kashyyyk. Hehe perfect defensive hold.

~Isaiah
Yeah that would be a good idea of it except I want some good size cities. Still working on the countinutes of it but I see two small ones and one medium one. THen the second metal layer would be divided into four quadraunts.

Old 12-25-2006, 08:59 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

I'm glad you've taken the reigns Mike while I've been busy with life. It is good to see that people still care.

I look forward to seeing Team Trainer under your leadership and I hope that I can find the time to participate in the roleplay.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
I'm glad you've taken the reigns Mike while I've been busy with life. It is good to see that people still care.

I look forward to seeing Team Trainer under your leadership and I hope that I can find the time to participate in the roleplay.
No problem. Just happy that there are still some people intrested in Team Trainer.

It ok. I understand how busy things can get.

EDIT: This is my final rough draft (which may be my final draft) for our planet. What you guys think of it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Trainer's Team RP Planet

Planet Name: Charnno (name pending)

Size: Small

True:

Good Economy/Political Standing: Charnno has a since of good right in them and welcome everybody into the planet. It works on the idea of a democracy and elects it leaders for each region. It like to keep good relationships with other planets in order to keep peace.

High Tech: Charnno is known for its high tech by building another layer over its surface. It was able to build a metal layer that is able to help protect the first layer while also developing military tech by building battle droids and weapons. The Charnno government like to let the people know that they are safe and protected from other people wishing them harm by having a good army and a nice shield by using technology.

False:

High Resource Level: Since Charnno is a high tech planet it resources are depleting. At one time long ago the planet of Charnno had lots of resources but now after the advancement of its technology the resources of the planet have been declining. Also to maintaining taking care of so many people it has to feed them too. So it is becoming harder to gain resources. Since the development of the planet it has lost over half of it resources.

Homeland Defense: Because the governments of Charnno welcome everybody from other planets and allow refergees to reside on the planet this has made it where almost everybody can come as long as they have some sort of identity card. This policy maybe consider a bit unsafe but Charnno likes to be open to all people looking for a planet to be welcome to.

Continents: Two Small, One Medium

Government: Oligarchy

Notes on the Government: The regions of Charnno are ruled by democratic governments where each president is voted in every six years. Still each country is also ruled by a higher government force called the World Government. Six times a year the leaders from each country meet with the leader of the World Government to discuss what needs to be done.

Inhabitants: Humans (45%), Wookies (8%), Humanoid/hybrids (Like a human, but not) (40%), and Other (7%)

Allegiance: Neutral

Military: The nations of Charnno have a unified droid army. That is in order to lessen the lost of life from the citizens. Still there is also a life army made up of the proud and loyal citizens of Charnno. The military is very advance because of the high technology level of the planet.

History: After the destruction of the Earth a group of people wonder around space until the came across a planet. The landed there and found that the civilization of aliens were dieing. The humans there helped them as much as they can but it failed. Still the aliens were grateful for the human’s help and in return showed them the works of their technology. The humans picked up where the aliens left off from their work.

Still the sicknesses that plague the aliens were attacking the humans. At once the humans worked on a cure and using the left over technology from the aliens were able to develop one. Still the cure had different effects on some humans by turning them into pokemon hybrids. That is when the population of hybrids began to rise but the humans learn to live with them.

Many years later the humans and hybrids were able to grow and take over the planet. They formed several governments but made them united under one with the World Government. It was agreed that they would be open to other aliens in other to honor the aliens at happy allowed the humans to live on their planet many years before.

Pokemon Trainers here are said to be the greatest and works similar to how it is done back in Earth.

Legendary Pokémon: Still working on that.

Armies/Forces

Droid Army- This is a huge army made up of robots. Charnno has flightier jet droids and tanks of them. Even robot droids to battle with blasters. The production of the droids could be found on the second layer on the planet on the four different quadrants but the main research and headquarts of the Droid Army is on the first Quadrant. The droid army is controlled by a few generals and selected people. They can be found in the first layer as defense.

World Army- This army is made up the humans, hybrids and other life forces on the planet. It isn’t as big as the Droid Army but they are there to defend. They police places the droids can’t.

Continents and Quadrants

Medium

Fuego: This continent is divided into three regions. Still each on of the regions is ruled by one person who is consulted by representatives from each region. There are many small cities here but there are farms that have replaced the forests that were there before. Still the forests that were there are filled with pokemon. Mostly from the Kanto and Sinnoh region.

-Legendary Pokémon: TBA
-Common Pokémon: Kanto and Sinnoh
-Capital : Antorcha (In between the three regions)
-Sub-capitals- Madera (Arbol), Chispa (Estatica), Aire (Viento)
-Ruled by Anna D. Salines
-Strong Points/Known For: Basically known for the main work in technology. The main production of where the technology is made on the first layer.

Small

Agua: This planet has only one region but many lakes. It is rumor that the oceans of the planet originate from this region. The government is ruled by a group of people but had one main person in charge of the group. This place is made up of small cities but there are few mountains where people can live.

-Legendary Pokémon:
-Common Pokémon: Johto and Hoenn
-Capital: Mar
-Ruled by Francis D. Ruthson
- Strong Points: Is the center of the droid and World Navy.

Hierba: This is the where the World Government is located and controls all of Charnno. Still that is located in the small region called Flor. The other region, Tierra, is much bigger. Mostly desert, this area is known as the mineral pot of all the planet.

-Legendary Pokémon:
-Common Pokémon: Hoenn and Kanto
-Capital: Suciedad
-World Government City: Polen
-Ruled by Luffy D. Monkey

Quadrants (Quadrant One, Quadrant Two, Quadrant Three, Quadrant Four)

Charnno main land has a metal second layer to help give more land where other can live. It can best be describe as one giant city. The second layer is the metal layer that covers the planet, first layer. The second layer is divided into four quadrants and is where most of the work on the Droid Army is done. Known for having a plasma shield and many turrets to defend the planet.

EDIT: I am submitting this thing as is. If you have any problems with that then just yell say your concerns. I see if I can change it then.

EDIT2: Neo posted the sign ups for the TEAM RP. I expect you guys to sign up if you feel up for it.

Mortal Divergence Sign up

Also I am working on Team Trainer's history for the RP. It will be something just not sure when I will post it up here. We also need some Legendaries for our planet. We can make some up. Five at least.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 12-29-2006 at 12:13 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:58 PM
~* Esper *~ Offline

It's nice to see the Team is still up and running ....
This WAR looks bigger and badder than ever ...
Maybe I'll join in and roleplay ... looks like funn
Old 02-04-2007, 05:32 AM

Nice to see your support Espers.

Well I just like to take the time to say this and make it offical.

I am willing to throw Trainers's hat into the ring for WAR VI. If anybody cares good. If anybody doesn't then just move your butt out of the way.

As of now I may lead Trainer but if things come up then hey. Doesn't matter as long as Trainer is still in the WAR and I am there with it.

*Gets of soup box* That is all.

Old 02-14-2007, 01:32 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

I hope we're in the War. It's about time we take down Aqua for pulling all their insane stunts.

And Neo too... man... Pikachu's in trenchcoats are bad news...
Old 02-14-2007, 01:42 AM

Quote:
I hope we're in the War. It's about time we take down Aqua for pulling all their insane stunts.

And Neo too... man... Pikachu's in trenchcoats are bad news...
I want to be in the WAR but it all depends on the voters. If they vote us in (and I hope they do) then Trainer is in and we can partcipate. Then Trainer can be good and take down whatever bad comes in the way. This school RP will be great for Trainer with the plans I have.

Neo and Rust are just factors. Can't do anything if they don't do anything bad. Still it all depends on how the RP goes. Right now I am just focus on raising Trainer from the ashes of the past.

Also I need a banner maker ASAP. Trainer needs some body to make Trainer banner. If anybody intersted then post here. Also HKim is it ok for me to ask you permission to use the banners from the old Trainer thread?

Old 02-14-2007, 01:45 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
I want to be in the WAR but it all depends on the voters. If they vote us in (and I hope they do) then Trainer is in and we can partcipate. Then Trainer can be good and take down whatever bad comes in the way. This school RP will be great for Trainer with the plans I have.

Neo and Rust are just factors. Can't do anything if they don't do anything bad. Still it all depends on how the RP goes. Right now I am just focus on raising Trainer from the ashes of the past.

Also I need a banner maker ASAP. Trainer needs some body to make Trainer banner. If anybody intersted then post here. Also HKim is it ok for me to ask you permission to use the banners from the old Trainer thread?

Mike, you completely have my permission, go ahead and use them.

Tell me what needs to be done to get those votes. Let's enter this War.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:48 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Good to see ya Harry ^^.

You have to beat out these people ...

Good
Chaos/Solar Apex
Mikey/Trainer (THIS IS YOU) :P
Tiana/Nightstriders
Neo/Typhoon Alliance < - Everyone loves him, he'll get in
Robert/Alpha Guild -- Your biggest competition, past Neo
Ace/Ace Rocketeers
Ninja Emperor/DARK

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 02-14-2007, 01:51 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Quote:
Good to see ya Harry ^^.

Good
Chaos/Solar Apex
Tiana/Nightstriders
Ace/Ace Rocketeers
Ninja Emperor/DARK

Thanks Scott. This helps...

Now... let's see... old friends and new rivals... fascinating.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Mike, you completely have my permission, go ahead and use them.

Tell me what needs to be done to get those votes. Let's enter this War.
What I need is to get the word out. I am hoping that the PE2K veterns will vote Trainer it is a well known team. It is the new members that we need to gain support from. I just need people to see that Trainer is here and are willing to be in the WAR. I may not know much about this kind of thing but basically posting around telling people Trainer is here is the best bet I can think of?

Any other ideas?

Quote:
Good to see ya Harry ^^.

Good
Chaos/Solar Apex
Tiana/Nightstriders
Ace/Ace Rocketeers
Ninja Emperor/DARK
That is true. Neo is just as famous as Trainer it self. DARK is something to worry about since I heard it is just as old as Trainer. Tianas sounds like a good idea but she seem to have some supporting members. No idea on the others but to me well known and well oraganize teams are going to be voted in. Trainer is oraganize in my eye but we need people to know about us.