Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 02-14-2007, 01:55 AM
Dr Scott's Avatar
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Behind you.
Posts: 6,277
Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

I know it's not the TT way, but what you could do is go neutral. There are only two other teams there ...

I mean, the way the RP might end up is the neutral team is basically trying to keep the world from the War that's going on between good and evil. So TT's ways of keeping the citizens / world ok would fit right into neutral.

But its' still your choice :P. The only neutrals are ...

Neutral
KB/Coyote <- Think'n she'll get in
rust/Aqua: Mercenaries for Hire <- Not as likely to get in as he would hope ...

Though with only two neutral teams, they'll both get in if things stay as they are now.
__________________

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-14-2007, 02:01 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
I know it's not the TT way, but what you could do is go neutral. There are only two other teams there ...

I mean, the way the RP might end up is the neutral team is basically trying to keep the world from the War that's going on between good and evil. So TT's ways of keeping the citizens / world ok would fit right into neutral.

But its' still your choice :P. The only neutrals are ...

Neutral
KB/Coyote <- Think'n she'll get in
rust/Aqua: Mercenaries for Hire <- Not as likely to get in as he would hope ...

Though with only two neutral teams, they'll both get in if things stay as they are now.
Yeah. I am thinkin that too. I mean after seeing what I did in the TEAM RP and saw that you can be neatural and good at the same time. Neatural could only mean that you will not attack others and get involve wih others but you can get involve unless you see so. If there are still neatural teams the days before the vote then I may do it. NOt sure. Got to have more facts and stuff.
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-14-2007, 02:11 AM
HKim's Avatar
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 5,075
Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
Yeah. I am thinkin that too. I mean after seeing what I did in the TEAM RP and saw that you can be neatural and good at the same time. Neatural could only mean that you will not attack others and get involve wih others but you can get involve unless you see so. If there are still neatural teams the days before the vote then I may do it. NOt sure. Got to have more facts and stuff.

Mike, get on AIM so we can talk about this.
__________________
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-14-2007, 02:18 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Ok. I am on. Just sent you a message. Also I see you have a YIM. I perfer to use YIM since I am always able to use that. Scotts should know about that. haha
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.


Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 02-14-2007 at 02:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-16-2007, 03:15 AM
Volvagia Master's Avatar
Volvagia Master Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Lyoko's World. I call it WTF Land
Posts: 744
Send a message via MSN to Volvagia Master
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Can I join Team Trainer please. Looks kool
__________________

Thanks Neo Pikachu for the amazing banner!

Next story: When Pichu evolves.
Current forum Battles: 0
URPG Stats URPG Story
"The saints are still weeping, cos things you call dead haven't had a chance to be born." Scatman John
Official Pokémon Master.
Obtained all 493 Pokémon.

Last edited by Volvagia Master; 03-01-2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Changing my post a bit
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-16-2007, 07:56 PM
STORMTROOPER X's Avatar
STORMTROOPER X Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,040
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvagia Master View Post
Can I join Team Trainer please. Looks kool
Actually changed mind. Sorry. I wont join. Sorry guys
Ummmmmm, you didn't need a post stating that .
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvagia Master View Post
Can I join Team Trainer please. Looks kool
Actually changed mind. Sorry. I wont join. Sorry guys
You didn't need to raise my hopes. Now you made me cry. IStill watch it and have fun.
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-22-2007, 02:12 AM
STORMTROOPER X's Avatar
STORMTROOPER X Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,040
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

*Great big kick*. Ya know Mike, I think we'd fare better if we made sure the Trainer thread stayed open so people know we're still active.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-22-2007, 04:33 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by STORMTROOPER X View Post
*Great big kick*. Ya know Mike, I think we'd fare better if we made sure the Trainer thread stayed open so people know we're still active.
I think so too. Maybe if we keep on posting here people will know that we are still alive and kicking. Or we just like to spam up this thread and maybe we get a lucky kick. Either way it can't be that bad. haha
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-22-2007, 05:46 AM
Shadow Kyogre GT2's Avatar
Shadow Kyogre GT2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: You tell me.
Posts: 1,045
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

I'm going to join, this team looks well organized.

Name: Call me S.K.
Gender: Male
RP Experience: Not much yet, but I have been training for WAR for about four months now.
Oh, plus i'll make a banner.
__________________

Click on Dragonite and take the personality test! I'm BULBAFIED!!!

Last edited by Shadow Kyogre GT2; 02-22-2007 at 05:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Kyogre GT2 View Post
I'm going to join, this team looks well organized.

Name: Call me S.K.
Gender: Male
RP Experience: Not much yet, but I have been training for WAR for about four months now.
Oh, plus i'll make a banner.
Congrats. You are now a Trainer supporter.

If you can make us a good banner with basically a charmander, blubasuar and squirtle then you be beyond cool. (I know I mispelled the names) Also be cool and vote for Trainer in the vote for a netural team and add Swarm for the other one then you be super cool. Still that is great you are intrested in this team SKs. They call me Mikey.
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-22-2007, 09:45 PM
STORMTROOPER X's Avatar
STORMTROOPER X Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,040
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
Congrats. You are now a Trainer supporter.

If you can make us a good banner with basically a charmander, blubasuar and squirtle then you be beyond cool. (I know I mispelled the names) Also be cool and vote for Trainer in the vote for a netural team and add Swarm for the other one then you be super cool. Still that is great you are intrested in this team SKs. They call me Mikey.
Welcome Kyogre, and its good to have you .

Mikey how about we use the 4th gen starters instead of first for a banner? We should try to show we are not a bunch of old geezers stuck in ye olden age, but a new crew who's just as hard working, and skilled. It's your call of course.

P.S. Kyogre, I know you were leader of some other team so how about spreading the good word to vote for Team Trainer to some of your friends? We'd really appreciate the support.
__________________

Last edited by STORMTROOPER X; 02-22-2007 at 09:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-22-2007, 11:00 PM
Kenneth's Avatar
Kenneth Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: In that house with that roof
Posts: 511
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Here it is. Team Trainer. And I think I'll join it!

Name: Just call me Kenneth.
Gender: Male
RP Experience: Not much, but enough to join this team. ^^;
__________________
- --
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-23-2007, 01:05 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by STORMTROOPER X View Post
Welcome Kyogre, and its good to have you .

Mikey how about we use the 4th gen starters instead of first for a banner? We should try to show we are not a bunch of old geezers stuck in ye olden age, but a new crew who's just as hard working, and skilled. It's your call of course.

P.S. Kyogre, I know you were leader of some other team so how about spreading the good word to vote for Team Trainer to some of your friends? We'd really appreciate the support.
See that what I am not sure. For A) I don't really like the 4th gen starters. They don't look cool. B) I was thinking to use the 1st gen evolutions but didn't really felt good with that idea. C) They are our mascots. You can't get rid of them. (Also I like charmander) lasty D) YOu got a thing for old people? I am old!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
Here it is. Team Trainer. And I think I'll join it!

Name: Just call me Kenneth.
Gender: Male
RP Experience: Not much, but enough to join this team. ^^;
That is good enough! Welcome to the support team! Just past the word long Kens and you be cool.

SKs. If what Storms said is true then could you do that for us?
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-23-2007, 02:54 AM
STORMTROOPER X's Avatar
STORMTROOPER X Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,040
Default Re: [TEAM RP/Vote for this team] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor *Banner maker needed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
Here it is. Team Trainer. And I think I'll join it!

Name: Just call me Kenneth.
Gender: Male
RP Experience: Not much, but enough to join this team. ^^;
Welcome, and remember to vote for us .

Quote:
See that what I am not sure. For A) I don't really like the 4th gen starters. They don't look cool. B) I was thinking to use the 1st gen evolutions but didn't really felt good with that idea. C) They are our mascots. You can't get rid of them. (Also I like charmander) lasty D) YOu got a thing for old people? I am old!
Thats fine. Like I said, your call.

Gotta admit, my call to revitalize the thread is already a sucess . War here we come !
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com