Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [WAR VI] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 34 View Post
Yup. I sure did.
Yes. You a smart one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
The Pikachu Survivor Game.

Yep. I can see that he gots his smarts from me! haha
I felt like quoting myself today. haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Actually, I was teasing Diesel. XP
Oh! I knew that. Yep. I am smart after all! haha mE c@^ rE46!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonickid01 View Post
That's smartness? No, that's just typing fast in Wikipedia. And luck that no one else got the answers before me. But I do have two P-guards now. That's protection if you don't know.

No, smartness would be different, like my SAT score. I won't say for security reasons, but I was proud of it. Don't ask me in any way.

If everyone got their smarts from you, we would either be eating mud topped with french fries, or we would be designing a sixth cure for cancer. Who knows? *shot*

Now if I win, though, there's only a little bit of pride for me to carry around. What else is there? Yeah, it'd be extremely cool, but why is it so important? It's a game. :P

Edit: If you really want to win, get 50 people drafted into Team Trainer and wait for the next PSG. At that point, we should have about 80% of the spots if everyone tries to join. So we pwnd. Everyone else get ownd. And we win.
I would have googled it...

Hey. I didn't have the best SAT scores ever and I still made it into a good university. Not the best but still good. Not community college that for sure. haha

Ok guys! That is it! We are going to find the 6th cure for cancer and having french fries topped with mud! haha

Bragging rights is always good.

Nah. Just that almost half of Trainer will be running around with pikachu themes. haha

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 05-30-2007, 08:06 PM
Neptune Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Neptune Send a message via Yahoo to Neptune

Quote:
No, smartness would be different, like my SAT score. I won't say for security reasons, but I was proud of it. Don't ask me in any way.
Not asking about your SAT score, but about the security reasons. What kind of security reasons? XD

Also, an SAT score doesn't really tell you if you're intelligent or not. Some people can't take standardized tests (luckily not me XD), and some people are intelligent in other areas. Of course, the SATs don't cover history or science, just math and english, so if your talents don't lie in those areas, you won't score as well. Of course, that's not getting into emotional intelligence, social intelligence, etc.

Yeah, I don't understand the big deal about SAT scores. I got a good score, and it got me into my first choice college, but it doesn't serve a purpose beyond that.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:48 PM
sonickid01 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Uh... Stalkers and stuff. Who knows what people can do?

Heck, to you, I might be a stalker. Not a little kid with no life. I may be saying this so that you think I'm NOT a stalker, and then I will stalk you.

Who knows? You're as much stranger to me as I am to you.

Huh. It is just one part math and two parts English. There's nothing else to it, if you think about it. But still, it does take intellect.

But now, Diesel, it's your turn in Trainer RP I think.
Originally Posted by aoboco
National Eating Disorders... maybe because of the clam chowder from yesterday?
Old 05-31-2007, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Not asking about your SAT score, but about the security reasons. What kind of security reasons? XD

Also, an SAT score doesn't really tell you if you're intelligent or not. Some people can't take standardized tests (luckily not me XD), and some people are intelligent in other areas. Of course, the SATs don't cover history or science, just math and english, so if your talents don't lie in those areas, you won't score as well. Of course, that's not getting into emotional intelligence, social intelligence, etc.

Yeah, I don't understand the big deal about SAT scores. I got a good score, and it got me into my first choice college, but it doesn't serve a purpose beyond that.
Yeah. I not being on those kind of test too. Hated them. Also I didn't study right for them too. Still I perfer the ACT over the SAT but still yeah. Still wasn't what you can say the best.

Quote:
Uh... Stalkers and stuff. Who knows what people can do?

Heck, to you, I might be a stalker. Not a little kid with no life. I may be saying this so that you think I'm NOT a stalker, and then I will stalk you.

Who knows? You're as much stranger to me as I am to you.

Huh. It is just one part math and two parts English. There's nothing else to it, if you think about it. But still, it does take intellect.

But now, Diesel, it's your turn in Trainer RP I think.

I thought you were a little kid Sonics. Didn't know you were a High School student....

Basically I am prove that you don't need to have a high SAT or ACT score to be successful. I am/was a freshmen in college (Now I am a sohp) and did pretty good. Dean's List for both semester and I got four scholorships with my scores. haha You don't need no good score to get scholorships! haha

Sonic! Post in the TEAM RP!

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 05-31-2007 at 01:02 AM.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:07 AM
Neptune Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Neptune Send a message via Yahoo to Neptune

I managed a high enough SAT (and ACT, for that matter) score, but I've always been good at standardized tests (also, english is my best subject, and I'm not that bad at math, either, so it was already in my favor). The valedictorian of the class, who is extremely smart (and not just because she gets good grades), didn't get a very good score--not one that actually represented her, anyway. I just don't think it's fair that so many schools focus on test scores so much, especially a single test.

I happen to be the kind of person who can not study at all and still do fine in high school, as well as on stuff like the SAT/ACT. It doesn't mean I'm smart, necessarily, it just means I learn by reading/listening (I only need to read a novel once and I'll remember it, for example). I don't think for one second that I could pull that off in college next year (and by that, I mean next school year, so it's really only a few months away; it's so close =D).

In regards to the stalker stuff, I prefer to think the best of people unless they give me reason to think otherwise. That's not to say that I would give out information that I think would make it easy to find me, however.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:10 AM
sonickid01 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
Yeah. I not being on those kind of test too. Hated them. Also I didn't study right for them too. Still I perfer the ACT over the SAT but still yeah. Still wasn't what you can say the best.

I thought you were a little kid Sonics. Didn't know you were a High School student....

Basically I am prove that you don't need to have a high SAT or ACT score to be successful. I am/was a freshmen in college (Now I am a sohp) and did pretty good. Dean's List for both semester and I got four scholorships with my scores. haha You don't need no good score to get scholorships! haha

Sonic! Post in the TEAM RP!
Since when did 13 qualify for High School.

I never study! :D. And then I make 103s on History tests! :D. And then I make a 53 in a math test about kites! D:.

Yeah, I'm going. I needed to but I was busy lately.
Originally Posted by aoboco
National Eating Disorders... maybe because of the clam chowder from yesterday?
Old 05-31-2007, 01:12 AM

Quote:
I managed a high enough SAT (and ACT, for that matter) score, but I've always been good at standardized tests (also, english is my best subject, and I'm not that bad at math, either, so it was already in my favor). The valedictorian of the class, who is extremely smart (and not just because she gets good grades), didn't get a very good score--not one that actually represented her, anyway. I just don't think it's fair that so many schools focus on test scores so much, especially a single test.

I happen to be the kind of person who can not study at all and still do fine in high school, as well as on stuff like the SAT/ACT. It doesn't mean I'm smart, necessarily, it just means I learn by reading/listening (I only need to read a novel once and I'll remember it, for example). I don't think for one second that I could pull that off in college next year (and by that, I mean next school year, so it's really only a few months away; it's so close =D).

In regards to the stalker stuff, I prefer to think the best of people unless they give me reason to think otherwise. That's not to say that I would give out information that I think would make it easy to find me, however.
Yeah. I can understand that. The valedictorian of my class happens to be a genius and did great on her SAT. Yeah. She was that smart....Still yeah. I don't think it is really fair that schools depend on just a few test to determine who they will accept and who not. Then those test that states issues are even stupidier. Those kind of test I hated.

Yeah. Understand what you saying too. I was one of those ones who bary studied unless it was the five minutes before a class during High School but you get a good thing going there. In College you really do have to study to pass and cram studies don't work too. Studying is your friend. haa

Good thing Neptunes doesn't know I am stalking her. haha.

Old 05-31-2007, 01:19 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Mikey. The new equiment to stalk Neptune with is here. Where should I put it. LOL.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Mikey. The new equiment to stalk Neptune with is here. Where should I put it. LOL.
Oh. Put that in my room. I play with it later. haha

Old 05-31-2007, 01:31 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Oh and those assains you ordered want to know what date you'll need them for (Looks around) Someone.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:32 AM
Negative Zone Offline

*plotting his plot to take over Team Trainer with a plot* >=]
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Old 05-31-2007, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Oh and those assains you ordered want to know what date you'll need them for (Looks around) Someone.
OH. Well let me see. I am open on Monday but still not sure. We need to talk about that. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxys200 View Post
*plotting his plot to take over Team Trainer with a plot* >=]
Not as long as I am not breathing!

Old 05-31-2007, 01:33 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Sir Mikey. We picked something up about Deoxys plotting a plot take over Team Trainer plot. What should we do. Use the super cool fighting robots to stop him.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Sir Mikey. We picked something up about Deoxys plotting a plot take over Team Trainer plot. What should we do. Use the super cool fighting robots to stop him.
Nah let him try. Not like he could anyways. I can't be killed haha!

Old 05-31-2007, 01:36 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ahhh. We never get to use the Super Cool Fighting Robots.