Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 07-11-2007, 04:26 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: [WAR VI] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor (Dónde Están los Héroes)

Don't want to and mostly can't. Good luck with it though.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:32 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

It's okay Mikey. Your secret is safe with me. ^^
Old 07-11-2007, 04:33 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

This is from Master Mikey so you do keep quite. Just some ensurance. *Hands Kenny Pot of Gold*
Old 07-11-2007, 04:46 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 34 View Post
This is from Master Mikey so you do keep quite. Just some ensurance. *Hands Kenny Pot of Gold*
You might want to spell the word correctly first, you know. Since you wanted insurance...
Old 07-11-2007, 04:47 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I never was good at spelling.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Eh, it's okay, I am sure you guys will do fine without me. I appreciate you trying to get me in, Charizard Mike. I wonder if they will ever have a half a season again, like war 3 and a half. That would be fun.

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 07-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Okay people, I don't know if you'll be interested, but I've just opened my own little tournament. Now, it's not all that major, just ten people, possibly a Darkrai as a prize as well as your pick of the litter from your opponent's team and a big major potluck of pokemon fom all participants, but if you're interested you can join up here.
I am intrested Eeveeking the thing is I kind of don't like the idea of placing my pokemon team as poker chips. I kind of really work hard on my pokemon (Yes. I do actually work hard some times.) and well....Also if it isn't a Darkrai from the movie then I am not sure. I do it as long as my pokemon isn't a poker chip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
It's okay Mikey. Your secret is safe with me. ^^
Thanks oneesama

Quote:
Yound Diesel. You have lots to learn. Yes yes. See a Pot of Gold isn't what intrest Kenny Oneesama. You need to give Kenny Oneesama something he likes. A boxful of Lolies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marill View Post
Eh, it's okay, I am sure you guys will do fine without me. I appreciate you trying to get me in, Charizard Mike. I wonder if they will ever have a half a season again, like war 3 and a half. That would be fun.
Thanks. I be sure to PM you once I hear anything that sounds like something like that. Sorry things didn't turn out the way we wanted.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 07-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
I am intrested Eeveeking the thing is I kind of don't like the idea of placing my pokemon team as poker chips. I kind of really work hard on my pokemon (Yes. I do actually work hard some times.) and well....Also if it isn't a Darkrai from the movie then I am not sure. I do it as long as my pokemon isn't a poker chip.

Thanks oneesama

Yound Diesel. You have lots to learn. Yes yes. See a Pot of Gold isn't what intrest Kenny Oneesama. You need to give Kenny Oneesama something he likes. A boxful of Lolies.

Thanks. I be sure to PM you once I hear anything that sounds like something like that. Sorry things didn't turn out the way we wanted.
But mikey the lollies are hidden in the bottom of the pot.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:40 AM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: [TEAM RP] Team Trainer: Heroes of Honor

Name: Leo
What sectors you partcipate in: RolePlay and URPG
Promise to be loyal and active: Yep ;D
Why you want to join: I want some good action.I'm tied of just posting in PMD and D/P boards. Im a skilled Rper and somewhat URPGer. SO I wanna test my skills with the best. ;D

.credit.to.ana.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Tell you what Mikey. I'll take out the game wagers. That way you only risk one set pokemon that you have thrown in the pot. The reason that I'm doing this is because I have no prizes . In regards to the Darkrai, believe you me, my friend is good. We used to do these little mini-battles at lunch-time, just one on one battles, a little fooling around, and he cleared me out, cleaned my clock, and hang me out to dry, he's that good at training his pokemon. I guarantee you if I snag that Darkrai it'll be the cream of the crop, the coup de grace, the king Kahuna of Hanahuna. In other words, if I know Alvin, it's going to kick ass.

Edit: Oh, and leo, welcome back for the bazzillionth time. I'm going to hold you to your word about being a skilled RPer, and I expect to see you joining some elite level RPs, or else I'll have Mikey toss you out *snaps* like that. If you can get into Real Fiction, my roleplay, then I will admit you are good enough. Oh, and you're too late to join for WAR. You'd only be a supporter.

Second Edit: Scratch that. Sorry leo, I got you confused with Lio, a total n00b. I'm sure you can understand.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 07-12-2007 at 08:59 PM.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo View Post
Name: Leo
What sectors you partcipate in: RolePlay and URPG
Promise to be loyal and active: Yep ;D
Why you want to join: I want some good action.I'm tied of just posting in PMD and D/P boards. Im a skilled Rper and somewhat URPGer. SO I wanna test my skills with the best. ;D
Well seeing that the WAR is over then I let you in. Still you can't go around posting in any threads having the name 'WAR' in it's name until next week.

One Question: Do you do DP WiFi Battling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Tell you what Mikey. I'll take out the game wagers. That way you only risk one set pokemon that you have thrown in the pot. The reason that I'm doing this is because I have no prizes . In regards to the Darkrai, believe you me, my friend is good. We used to do these little mini-battles at lunch-time, just one on one battles, a little fooling around, and he cleared me out, cleaned my clock, and hang me out to dry, he's that good at training his pokemon. I guarantee you if I snag that Darkrai it'll be the cream of the crop, the coup de grace, the king Kahuna of Hanahuna. In other words, if I know Alvin, it's going to kick ass.

Edit: Oh, and leo, welcome back for the bazzillionth time. I'm going to hold you to your word about being a skilled RPer, and I expect to see you joining some elite level RPs, or else I'll have Mikey toss you out *snaps* like that. If you can get into Real Fiction, my roleplay, then I will admit you are good enough. Oh, and you're too late to join for WAR. You'd only be a supporter.

Second Edit: Scratch that. Sorry leo, I got you confused with Lio, a total n00b. I'm sure you can understand.
Ok. I think I join in. Still when does the battling begin? It just that I am going to be out this weekend and can't really battle since I won't be on the DS WIFI that much.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:55 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Well seeing that the WAR is over then I let you in. Still you can't go around posting in any threads having the name 'WAR' in it's name until next week.

One Question: Do you do DP WiFi Battling?

Ok. I think I join in. Still when does the battling begin? It just that I am going to be out this weekend and can't really battle since I won't be on the DS WIFI that much.
Master when Is your birthday?
Old 07-13-2007, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Master when Is your birthday?
If you really want to know it is at the end of the month.

Old 07-13-2007, 01:44 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Must throw party for Mikey.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:39 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
When the roster is full, but I will allow delay time for anyone who can not be on Wi-fi during this time.