Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:56 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Judge Information Thread

This is, as the title suggests, the judge sign-up for War 9. You can sign-up for as many positions as possible, though keep in mind your schedule when applying. I (with help) will be choosing judges and backups, just in case the judge can't perform.

Sections available include: Writing, Art, Shoddy, URPG, and Debate
Events available: Music, 'Humor' (of some form), and others I'll host.

Name:
Section:
Why should you be picked for this section?:
Activity / Schedule:

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 06-18-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M
Default Re: Judge Sign-Up [This Is ... War 9]

Name: Tiana
Section: Writing
Why should you be picked for this section?: Well, first off I'm rather free this summer with not much else to do and I'm a fairly fast reader. Secondly, as someone who's seen both sides of the authorship coin, I think I could judge all kinds of writing fairly. To see examples of my work you can look at this post I just made linking to some of my writings.
Activity / Schedule: ...If you were to say somewhere what weeks this will be taking place, I could be rather more specific, but I do know I'm going out of town for the 4th of July... dunno if it's gonna be a whole weekend, or just the 4th... but I could find out more if that might be a problem.

Thank you Neo!

Last edited by Tiana_M; 06-15-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Name: Cait
Section: Art
Why should you be picked for this section?: It's the area I'm mainly in. =) I've been doing art here for a few years and I've had numerous galleries, shops and contests. I'm experienced in spriting, graphics, traditional and digital art.
Oh, and another thing- I've always judged fairly and despise favouritism or biased results.
Activity / Schedule: I'm on every day, even more so now that my exams are nearly finished. I'm on from around 3 PM to 11 PM on a lazy day (which is most :P) but if I'm dragged out by friends or family, I'm often on from about 5 PM-11 PM. This is GMT, of course. I'm English. xD

Old 06-16-2010, 08:32 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Name: Lord Celebi
Section: Debate
Why should you be picked for this section?: I'm smart, talented, funny, like long walks on the beach... Oh... Wrong form. I have a pretty vast knowledge of controversial issues and a pretty good grasp on rhetoric. I can differentiate the true debaters from those just blowing smoke.
Activity / Schedule: Any time you like.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:29 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Name: Gemma/Gem
Why should you be picked for this section?: I am art. xD No, kidding, but that's my specialty. I've been in various contests, opened an art gallery, graphics gallery and my own graphics shop. My talents lie mainly with graphics/digital and traditional art, but I do some spriting on the side as well. I'm not afraid to point out what others are doing wrong, if only to help them improve.
Activity / Schedule: Uni just finished for the semester, so apart from a bit of work, I'm totally free for the next month and a half. If my net works, I'm on whenever I can load the page. xD

Section: Writing
Why should you be picked for this section?: I've written two fan-fics (still ongoing) and one of them won runner-up to fan-fic of the year 2009. I also write poetry and anything else that doesn't cover song lyrics. xD I judge fairly based mostly on grammar, use of description/emotive words and the creation of intriguing ideas.
If you'd like an example, the links are in my signature.
Activity / Schedule: Same as above.

Art is preferred. c=

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links

Last edited by Gem N Ems; 06-16-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:31 AM
pman Offline

Name: pman
Section: debate
Why should you be picked for this section?: I was on a state champion debating side with my school (25% of my countries population live in my city). thats about it, i'm good at debates.
Activity / Schedule: from 24th june on, i'm pretty free because of uni break. there will be one week in the 5 from thaten on that i have no internet at all!
Metagross @282
Mastered @447

Last edited by pman; 06-23-2010 at 01:24 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R

Name: Anastasia
Why should you be picked for this section?: Well, I hang around the art section most of the time. It's my favorite board to go to. ;P I posted many graphic, traditional/digital, and sprite galleries. I also like to help people improve in their artwork, so I like to post comments and constructive criticism. I've been making art and observing many different styles of artwork for quite a long time now, and I think I can judge fairly.
Activity / Schedule: Since I'm on Summer vacation, I'm here everyday for a few hours.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

hi

Name: Stinky
Section: URPG
Why should you be picked for this section?: I've run the URPG WAR Section before. I'm also an official in the URPG, and have been around for about 3 years.
Activity / Schedule: I'll only be gone the last two weeks of July, as of now, and maybe the last week or June.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Name: Haze
Section: URPG/Shoddy
Why should you be picked for this section?: I modded URPG and am LD Champ!?! I think I have a decent idea of how battles work. :x
Activity / Schedule: Only gonna be gone one week over the summer

HAPPY SCOTT?
Old 06-16-2010, 09:36 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Name: Puh-tree-cee-oh; Patrick; Patricio
Section: RP
Why should you be picked for this section?: I love to read. I have been writing stories before and I have critiqued them. I am related to an English major :P
Activity / Schedule: I'm on vacation for summer so half the day :)

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 06-17-2010, 07:25 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Name: Lord Khajmer
Section: Debate
Why should you be picked for this section?: I have an extensive history of debate, both online and off, and while I don't show it while actually debating as it would obviously weaken my own arguments, I have an innate ability to appreciate both sides of an argument even when I don't agree with one of them. I also have an intent interest in a lot of deep seated issues, and the ones that I have in mind are ones that I know a large amount on, in addition to my skill at researching (usually to prove other people wrong).
Activity / Schedule: I'm basically good except for July 15th and 16th.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 06-17-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Old 06-19-2010, 02:07 AM
RaptorJesus Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to RaptorJesus

Name: RaptorJesus (WTP/We Taste Pies...)
Section: Shoddy
Why should you be picked for this section?: Not many people signed up for it and I figured I can do it if necessary. I know my way around Shoddy pretty well, I've done fairly well in Shoddy/Netbattle in past wars.
Activity/Schedule: I'm gonna be outta town the second to last week of July... I should still have some access to a computer.
Old 06-19-2010, 05:30 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Name: Pika57

Section:Humor

Why should you be picked for this section?: I like humor. I enjoy funny things. I'll go so far as to say that I can certainly be funny*. Of course, judging humor is quite a bit about bias, and experience in producing humorous matter isn't necessarily any indication of judging qualification. So I'll also note that I tend to find humor in just about everything, which is a helpful trait in that I should be able to at least figure out what the joke is supposed to be, even if the only reason I find it funny is because of how atrociously bad the entry is (no one will be receiving points for being hilariously bad unless it was intentional, however). Oh and if past success in this category matters for anything, I got points in Humor last year in both of the two weeks I was active.

Activity / Schedule: I don't have much going on this summer, so I should be able to handle any schedule. I'll be traveling one week in July, but I should have internet access frequently enough to get judging in on time even then. (Of course, if humor is not a weekly event, and is scheduled as a one off thing, then hopefully it won't be the week I'm traveling. As for any concerns as to my severe inactivity in PE2K related matters, if I'm given this post, I'll stick with it. I've procrastinated a lot in the last few years, but I've always turned everything in on time- as long as I have a solid deadline, I can almost guarantee I'll get it done.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.

Last edited by Pika57; 06-22-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann

Name: Kayla Ann, Kayla
Why should you be picked for this section?: I've been experiance in this field for a around 2 years now. I have learned so many new things through my past years on PE2k, I think it would be a fun idea to judge any type of contest. I do not support favouritism or bais. I will pick the rightful winner based on skill, following rules, and originality.
Activity / Schedule: After this following thursday, (scince I will be out of school and done with exams), I will be on everyday between 12pm-11pm, times may varry due to when I go to bed/wakeup and What im doing with friends. But I will be one at some point to every single day this summmer.

. tumblr .--------------. factfile - quotes . ---------------. Gallery .
_
Old 06-20-2010, 07:57 PM
GreenRampage Offline

Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage

Name: Michael/Marshy

Section: Humor

Why should you be picked for this section?: I'm the one that suggested we keep it to begin with for starters. Also I was awarded one of the only two points in the last parody WAR. I'd like to say that I'm funny and I certainly stick to people that have a good sense of humor. If made the judge I'd like for the area to be reinvented as a legitimate section since it is currently not viewed as such. Also I ran the Brawl WAR section in the Parody WAR if that counts for anything.

Activity / Schedule: I'm on everyday, for a good chunk of the day. The only reason I wouldn't be is if my friends and I decided to do something for the entire day, which is unlikely. I'm EST btw.

Last edited by GreenRampage; 06-24-2010 at 01:49 AM.