Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Deoxysfan3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

I have something to say! If you want to join the Society of Light, you have to pass a test. The way it works is you pm me that you want to join. Then I give you a test. It is three questions about Yugioh GX. If you get 2 out of 3 right, you pass and you can sign up at the Society of Light. Also, we need someone to make banners.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxysfan3 View Post
I have something to say! If you want to join the Society of Light, you have to pass a test. The way it works is you pm me that you want to join. Then I give you a test. It is three questions about Yugioh GX. If you get 2 out of 3 right, you pass and you can sign up at the Society of Light. Also, we need someone to make banners.
Why don't you have that in your team thread instead of posting it here

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 10-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Neo Master Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Neo Master

Join Team Darkness Rage please you don't have to take a test or anything just fill out a few things and your done
Old 10-23-2006, 08:27 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Since when did this thread become an advertisement thread for teams? :o

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 10-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Neo Master Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert The Unforgotten View Post
Since when did this thread become an advertisement thread for teams? :o
It's been here for a wile
Old 10-24-2006, 11:12 AM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEO MUDKIP View Post
It's been here for a wile
The thread has, but I thought this was a place to talk about what's going on in the WAR or other things concerning teams, not for advertising :P

Old 10-24-2006, 01:19 PM
Deoxysfan3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I wasn't advertising, I was telling people that my club needs banners and that we will kick everyone who plays Yugioh's butt.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Neo Master Offline
Elite Trainer

Please join team Darkness Rage
Old 10-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Okay Deoxys (omg I just realized that you were my apprentice :o), I agree with you not advertising, but now he is...

Mud, don't. >__< If you noticed, Team Aqua and Trainer haven't advertised here and still they made a great deal of members. You can ask people to check out the thread, but you shouldn't ask people to join >__>

Old 12-14-2006, 05:35 PM
Shadow Kyogre GT2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert The Unforgotten View Post
Okay Deoxys (omg I just realized that you were my apprentice :o), I agree with you not advertising, but now he is...

Mud, don't. >__< If you noticed, Team Aqua and Trainer haven't advertised here and still they made a great deal of members. You can ask people to check out the thread, but you shouldn't ask people to join >__>
This is no advertivement I just want to tell the members of Team Darkwater to se the anouncements.

Click on Dragonite and take the personality test! I'm BULBAFIED!!!
Old 12-15-2006, 01:33 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Kyogre GT2 View Post
This is no advertivement I just want to tell the members of Team Darkwater to se the anouncements.
I understand, but this is what the team threads are for :P

Old 12-15-2006, 01:46 PM
Dragon Hunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Dragon Hunter Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon Hunter

Quote:
No need for advertising in this thread. Members would just take a glance at your team thread and say, "Hey, I might check it out!".

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

[URPG|CO-O|VPP|My Gallery]

Old 12-15-2006, 01:52 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Hunter View Post
No need for advertising in this thread. Members would just take a glance at your team thread and say, "Hey, I might check it out!".
Finally someone who gets the point :P But that message was pretty old and there's no actual need to repeat me XD

Old 02-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Firstly, I'm going to ignore last year's posts (or at least this page) because people have advertised here since the dawn of time itself.

Secondly:

Do you have a soft spot for bug Pokemon? Do you think they're underrated? Would you like to see them swarm up and devour entire continents of pitiful trainers instantly?

Well, then, we'll need your help!

Click on Scyther to elist:
Old 02-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Question Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Hey guys, where do you sign up to make a team?

~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.