Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 02-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaty View Post
Hey guys, where do you sign up to make a team?
You don't need to sign up, you just create a thread, but it should definately have enough so it won't get locked :P

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 02-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Lusitania Offline

Hey, is anyone a spriter. I need one for my roleplay go to http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=31294
Old 02-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
Hey, is anyone a spriter. I need one for my roleplay go to http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=31294
This really isn't the place to ask. Ask in the image request thread in the Graphic Arts board.

Old 02-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Lusitania Offline

Will do, but I made it a club because it's too much of a job for one person to handle.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:40 AM
Deathlunar Offline
Master Trainer

What does the "war" and "absorbing" mean in the titles of these threads? I'm confused...

Join our free Pokemon community, HazeyLucario forums. Here is the link: http://httpwwwhazeylucarioforumscom.....com/index.php
Old 02-23-2007, 10:19 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

The WAR is a event that happens every summer when groups of members on the board face off in numerous challenges in order to prover they are the best. IT is a fun competition that is now in it's 6th season. We are still currently voting on which teams to allow in the WAR this seasion. The Candidates are listed in this thread's first post. (This is the thread were you may vote on which teams should be allowed into the WAR.)

[WAR VI] Team Leader Voting Thread: Take Two (Everyone Vote Again!!!)

Absorbing is the term used when a teams merge together.

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 02-24-2007, 07:15 AM
Deathlunar Offline
Master Trainer

Okay, thanks. I'd also like to ask, why doesn't anyone want to join my club (Shadow of the Colossus and System of a Down fanclub!)?
I mean, everyone loves System.

Join our free Pokemon community, HazeyLucario forums. Here is the link: http://httpwwwhazeylucarioforumscom.....com/index.php
Old 02-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathlunar View Post
Okay, thanks. I'd also like to ask, why doesn't anyone want to join my club (Shadow of the Colossus and System of a Down fanclub!)?
I mean, everyone loves System.
It might not be attractive enough for the members or there's not much purpose to join. Otherwise you should just wait and you'll find that there are people who will eventually join ;)

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 02-28-2007, 01:24 PM
Deathlunar Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert The Unforgotten View Post
It might not be attractive enough for the members or there's not much purpose to join. Otherwise you should just wait and you'll find that there are people who will eventually join ;)
Well, the thread has already gone to the second page. And bump posts are not allowed, a moderator sent me a private message saying he will give me an offical warning next time I do bump posts.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra

Has anuone ever created a cartoon lovers club?
Old 04-04-2007, 05:19 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Using the handy Search Feature this forum has, I found no cartoon clubs. Feel free to create one if you want.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 04-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra

Also, has anyone ever made an Gamer's Club?
Old 05-12-2007, 04:37 PM
K3v1n Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post
Has anuone ever created a cartoon lovers club?
No I never seen one.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:49 AM
Smarti Offline

I just don't understand WAR!

I mean so all the Teams created challenge other teams o Fanfics and RPs stuff like that, but how many teams?When somebody wins, do they just get the title or sometihng like that?

Can someone explaine, ar the poeple you vote for the onl teams in WAR? Will some explain?
Old 06-22-2007, 07:04 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarti View Post
I just don't understand WAR!

I mean so all the Teams created challenge other teams o Fanfics and RPs stuff like that, but how many teams?When somebody wins, do they just get the title or sometihng like that?

Can someone explaine, ar the poeple you vote for the onl teams in WAR? Will some explain?
There are six teams currently competing in the WAR - Syndicate, Trainer, Rocket, Swarm, Alpha Guild, and Nighstriders. The members of these teams participate in competitions of skill in various categories to win points. At the end of the WAR, the team with the most points wins. You don't really get anything for winning - just bragging rights and/or internet fangirls. (Or guys, if you're into that sort of thing.)