Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-22-2007, 08:08 AM
Smarti Offline

Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Fair] View Post
There are six teams currently competing in the WAR - Syndicate, Trainer, Rocket, Swarm, Alpha Guild, and Nighstriders. The members of these teams participate in competitions of skill in various categories to win points. At the end of the WAR, the team with the most points wins. You don't really get anything for winning - just bragging rights and/or internet fangirls. (Or guys, if you're into that sort of thing.)
OK, well so at sign ups you join one of the six?
I know sign ups are over =o to bad...
But what about Team Aqua?
Old 06-22-2007, 08:36 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarti View Post
Nope...Aqua isn't in this WAR. The most that anybody that hasn't been drafted to one of the teams can do is watch from the sidelines, unfortunately.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:16 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarti View Post
I tried as hard as I could to get Team Aqua into the WAR... But Finch's Swarm had all our vets... Swarm is pretty much Aqua except me and Finch switched places for leader. Maybe I can lead Team Aqua in War VII (Which I call dibs on, BTW).

*Still wishes Aqua was in the WAR*
Old 06-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Maybe next year rust. Maybe next year.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:25 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

I'm so starting a team next year... Hopefully with Scott, if he's willing to be on the same team as me again. xD But, I need ideas for a cool team... =p Volunteers to help meh brainstorm, please?

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Don't have any ideas, but you as a team leader is a good idea. You definetly very successful in war.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:32 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 34 View Post
Don't have any ideas, but you as a team leader is a good idea. You definetly very successful in war.
Aww, thanks. ^^;
I'm thinking of making a team based on an RP... If I ever get the RP going again after the WAR ends. xD

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:42 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Don't worry Firefly. I'll be on your team. I also have to improve big time next year.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:55 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
I'm so starting a team next year... Hopefully with Scott, if he's willing to be on the same team as me again. xD But, I need ideas for a cool team... =p Volunteers to help meh brainstorm, please?
I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure if you'd like them.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:34 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
By your command.

The Black Blade Contingent

Description - An underground network of secret and specialized operatives. Often branded as terrorists, their objective is to take down arrogant authority figures, influence others into their faction, and see revenge not only as a way of avenging, but as a mission objective. Never forgive, never forget.

Pokémon themed would be Dark and Steel.

RP Objectives – Since they want to be the ones holding all of the keys, they head to the mission objectives first, with finesse, and make it hard as hell for the other teams to get it. They’re also very crafty about what they do, and there’s no better defense than never being seen (i.e. stealth).

The White Eagles

Description – Despite how dark or how sinister the rest of the world gets, these guys always believe that there is sanctity in fighting for good, as evil will never stop warring against itself if it were to dominate everything. It doesn’t matter if the last ones sane on the battlefield would be them, its that hope that’s worth fighting for in the end. In the meantime, any source of immediate evil would need to be vanquished, and those who are truly sinister are past redemption.

Pokémon themed would be Flying.

RP Objectives – VERY against evil-aligned teams, and would be willing to quickly find allies to take them out quickly with a lethal strike. Fights for good, whatever the cost. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made, and at times, it takes going a little backward to go forward.

The Shadow Rose

Very mysterious, very enigmatic, and very covert operational, there’s a lot behind this faction that only a few would ever discover. Their communications are in very cryptic messages, chants, and even in rhythmic sounds and pictures that only they would ever understand and encrypt. Meanwhile, no one knows what they really do to their enemies, but they are often vanished from the face of the planet, with no remains or no evidence at all, as if they never existed. Shadowed by rumors, guarded by enigma, and veiled by secrecy, no one knows if they fight for good or for evil, but one thing is clear. They fight for control. And their defenses are nothing like anyone could ever imagine.

Pokémon themed would be Psychic and Grass. Possibly Ghost or Dark as a replacement or add-on.

RP Objectives – A common misconception would be to think The Shadow Rose was a turtle-defense faction. Its not, and they want to ensure they are feared, respected, and still remain secret. Newcomers are very isolated for a long time, and forget the rest of the world existed, now only knowing the ranks of the Shadow Rose as their home. Meanwhile, objectives are sought after, but they make sure they leave no trail, and if they find something of great value, that it is kept away from others with great secrecy.

Good luck with that team of yours.

Old 06-26-2007, 03:42 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Fair] View Post
I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure if you'd like them.
It's worth a try. ^_^ Go ahead.

Arseus- Yes, I've noticed you trying to improve. =) Kudos to you, I think everyone should always try to do their best. ^_^

And to Neo, thanks for all the ideas. ^_^

Er, must teams be good/neutral/evil?
Or can be go on the lawful/neutral/chaotic scale? ^^; I wasn't sure if all the WARs were run like this... Or just this one. -short term memory-

Old 06-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

No, not all WARs were run llike this... Only Season 4, which kinda bombed. All other WARs were open entry for teams, which, under my command, War VII will be open entry...

[WAR VII is mine]
Old 06-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
No, not all WARs were run llike this... Only Season 4, which kinda bombed. All other WARs were open entry for teams, which, under my command, War VII will be open entry...

[WAR VII is mine]
Yeah, I think things would be interesting with you in the head War Leader seat. :P

Who would you want to tackle the RP?

Old 06-26-2007, 06:21 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Yeah, I think things would be interesting with you in the head War Leader seat. :P

Himself?
;P Just a wild guess...

Old 06-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post

You'd be my first pick.

I'll also make sure Wi-Fi Battling is a section in WAR VII. It is not fair that it got rejected, even after having like 30+ votes from the WAR Participants (There were like 50, so 3/5 of the WAR Community) because Marth and BHK were anti-Wifi.