Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #361  
Old 09-30-2007, 06:53 AM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
So do we have any planned team activities before that, like another ToD that doesn't flop?
It depends on whether or not any of us have time to organize something. I would assume that if anything was to happen, it would be during Christmas.
Reply With Quote
  #362  
Old 09-30-2007, 06:55 AM
Dr Scott's Avatar
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Behind you.
Posts: 6,277
Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Team RPs are overdone lately to the point where they've gotten boring.

However, we might have something coming up if Michelle would get off his lazy bottom.
__________________

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Reply With Quote
  #363  
Old 09-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Scotts and me posted at the same time. I deleted my first one. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
So do we have any planned team activities before that, like another ToD that doesn't flop?
Keep this under wraps but there is something planned for the winter holidays. It will be reveal what it is in October but that is all I am saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScottMan View Post
Team RPs are overdone lately to the point where they've gotten boring.

However, we might have something coming up if Michelle would get off his lazy bottom.
Yeah. Like I said in my post before and in this one. It is going to be reveal soon. Give it a week or so. Maybe even sooner. I am still with some ideas and wording.
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #364  
Old 09-30-2007, 07:08 AM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
It depends on whether or not any of us have time to organize something. I would assume that if anything was to happen, it would be during Christmas.
Well, as being the one who created ToD, I know its definitely a dead stick. Don't plan on that ever coming back.

And I think Scott will still be hating Team RPs even by the time War Season 7 does come around. Regardless, the teams haven't been doing very much anyway...

PE2K Activity Dryspell for the fail...
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #365  
Old 09-30-2007, 07:11 AM
Dr Scott's Avatar
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Behind you.
Posts: 6,277
Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Do one well and then we'll talk Noah. Besides, I would have made a Team RP if it wasn't for all the Team RP's that had already been done. So, no, I don't mind them, I just got sick of them.

If we just haev one maybe 1 -2 a year it works well.
__________________

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Reply With Quote
  #366  
Old 09-30-2007, 07:17 AM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Well, as being the one who created ToD, I know its definitely a dead stick. Don't plan on that ever coming back.

And I think Scott will still be hating Team RPs even by the time War Season 7 does come around. Regardless, the teams haven't been doing very much anyway...

PE2K Activity Dryspell for the fail...
Happens every year anyway. Yeah I'll think of something as well, if I'm doing anything. lol
Reply With Quote
  #367  
Old 12-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Ultima Boss's Avatar
Ultima Boss Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,826
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere, and I overlooked the ruling; does every club have to participate each time a War is held?

Last edited by Ultima Boss; 12-26-2007 at 10:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #368  
Old 12-26-2007, 11:50 AM
EmBreon's Avatar
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: <insert funny>
Posts: 4,492
Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Boss View Post
I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere, and I overlooked the ruling; does every club have to participate each time a War is held?
Nah, if a club wants to join, they just post in the sign-ups and wait to be accepted. Most of the time, clubs are made specifically for War and then die when it ends.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #369  
Old 02-08-2008, 01:06 AM
Kendo's Avatar
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,792
Send a message via AIM to Kendo
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

I'm sorry if everybody knows this but, what exactly IS the war?
__________________
A very dumb story. Go read it.
~Kendo
Join my RPG...
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Reply With Quote
  #370  
Old 02-16-2008, 06:03 AM
Diesel 34's Avatar
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Candyland
Posts: 2,749
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Seeing as how war is an annual event, shouldn't their be a hall of fame for it or something with records or something?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #371  
Old 02-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Focal's Avatar
Focal Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 5,286
Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Didn't feel like PMing or making a quick thread about this (not that it was worth a whole thread), but I have a message to rust, if he reads this thread.

I know some groups have no purpose or whatever, but you should actually give the leaders some time to shapen up, instead of closing it... I don't know... 5 minutes after they post it? =|

Just give them some time, like a day or so. Give them hints, tell them to get inspiration by other successful teams. How are people supposed to learn and grow otherwise? =\

Just a suggestion, don't have to follow if you don't want to, since of course... you are the Mod, not me
__________________
robert&POETRY - THE FORUM'S LARGEST POETRY COLLECTION

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Reply With Quote
  #372  
Old 02-23-2008, 09:57 PM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

To his defense, something like an "I hate Bidoof" club should be closed down anyway, considering that it's not a club that would be capable of sustaining itself in any possible shape or form. Other clubs, well I haven't seen much, but I'm pretty sure he does at least give some time.
Reply With Quote
  #373  
Old 02-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Focal's Avatar
Focal Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 5,286
Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
To his defense, something like an "I hate Bidoof" club should be closed down anyway, considering that it's not a club that would be capable of sustaining itself in any possible shape or form. Other clubs, well I haven't seen much, but I'm pretty sure he does at least give some time.
Yes of course, I understand that it's unlikely for a club like that to shape up, but it is possible. Even though it might not make it, don't you belive everyone should receive the same chances?
__________________
robert&POETRY - THE FORUM'S LARGEST POETRY COLLECTION

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Reply With Quote
  #374  
Old 02-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert the War Lord View Post
Yes of course, I understand that it's unlikely for a club like that to shape up, but it is possible. Even though it might not make it, don't you belive everyone should receive the same chances?
Not if the club itself is inherently flawed in it that it promotes a negative sentiment. I'm all for fairness, and it is fair to shut down a club where its central idea doesn't work. I don't mind if them young ones trying to start up clubs, mind you, and I am quite supportive of those kids when they do, citing that they should be more like the established clubs and so on. In this specific case, I don't see any problems with rust's actions with that particular club in itself.
Reply With Quote
  #375  
Old 02-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Focal's Avatar
Focal Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 5,286
Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Not if the club itself is inherently flawed in it that it promotes a negative sentiment. I'm all for fairness, and it is fair to shut down a club where its central idea doesn't work. I don't mind if them young ones trying to start up clubs, mind you, and I am quite supportive of those kids when they do, citing that they should be more like the established clubs and so on. In this specific case, I don't see any problems with rust's actions with that particular club in itself.
Sigh... I'm at a loss for words now. Main reason why I don't debate. I suck at it.

Touché Kenny =P I agree completely with that statement.
__________________
robert&POETRY - THE FORUM'S LARGEST POETRY COLLECTION

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com