Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 07-16-2004, 01:22 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Help

Okay. In my neighbourhood there seems to be some drug activity going on. First it was teenagers smoking. My friend got involved. I won't pass out his name but lets say we aren't friends anymore. Next they did it again. I don't hang around any teenagers anymore. Now, I was looking outside and I saw three people (adults) passing a joint around. And now i'm afraid to go outside. First it was minor, but now it's worring me. What should I do?
Old 07-16-2004, 01:31 AM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun
Default Re: Help

Okay, if that was happening in my neighborhood, yeah it'd be kinda creepy. But don't let that stop you from doing things you normally do. Just do your normal thing, and if people ask you if you'd like any, just say no. And if they beat the crap out of you, just know they won't bother with you anymore because they know you will say no again. And if your Mom doesn't know about this, you should tell her. Maybe she could give better advice than us.

Hope that helped Marco.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
Old 07-16-2004, 01:37 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutiivun
Okay, if that was happening in my neighborhood, yeah it'd be kinda creepy. But don't let that stop you from doing things you normally do. Just do your normal thing, and if people ask you if you'd like any, just say no. And if they beat the crap out of you, just know they won't bother with you anymore because they know you will say no again. And if your Mom doesn't know about this, you should tell her. Maybe she could give better advice than us.

Hope that helped Marco.
My mom does know. She called the police about twenty minutes ago and not a single officer was found. I don't want to take that risk. I'm thinking to lay low for a while or until the activity of those thugs wears off. Another thing they did was seemingly unscrewing the rim of a car wheel. At first I thought it was thier car, but then when I looked outside I noticed that two were gone and one standing up but looking down.
Old 07-16-2004, 01:45 AM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar

Sut, its not creepy when its all around you all the time like it is me. =\

Marco, tell them I want some! j/k =X Theres not much you can really do. =\
Old 07-16-2004, 03:43 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Yeah, just ignore the things. I don't think the cops actually do anything to the consumption of drugs. Dealing of drugs, however...

Then again, I do live in places where drugs are really close too. I just ignore them.
Old 07-16-2004, 09:16 AM
Seven Offline

Like Ierdar said, there's not much you can do about it. Just ignore.
Don't worry, smoking a joint, isn't that heavy =/. Not that I've done it, but gah, it's legal, so how serious can it be.
Things'll get serious when they start using cocaine, heroine, those kinda stuff >_<.
Old 07-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Sutiivun Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Sutiivun Send a message via Yahoo to Sutiivun

Well Ierdar, I've never had it happen to me. =/

But yeah, just ignore them if you've done everything you can. I think your police are a little lazy though. o_0 But just do what you're comfortable with.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country."
~Nathan Hale before his death in the Revolutionary War~
Old 07-16-2004, 03:47 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutiivun
Well Ierdar, I've never had it happen to me. =/

But yeah, just ignore them if you've done everything you can. I think your police are a little lazy though. o_0 But just do what you're comfortable with.
Thanks. And yeah they are lazy. The police station is fifteen minutes from my house.
Old 07-16-2004, 05:27 PM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven
Like Ierdar said, there's not much you can do about it. Just ignore.
Don't worry, smoking a joint, isn't that heavy =/. Not that I've done it, but gah, it's legal, so how serious can it be.
Things'll get serious when they start using cocaine, heroine, those kinda stuff >_<.
Where do you live? O_o *reads location* oh

Well, Marco lives in the US, and its not legal here =P (though it should be =P)

(Marco, you shoulda taped it =P Woulda been funny)
Old 07-16-2004, 09:24 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ierdar
Where do you live? O_o *reads location* oh

Well, Marco lives in the US, and its not legal here =P (though it should be =P)

(Marco, you shoulda taped it =P Woulda been funny)
Heh. Have a digital camera but it's like five years old and it's crappy. All it would of shown were three blurry guys. You would even see the pot.