Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

Default Teenage Souls (Star Wars FanFic)

Teenage Souls

Description: An Alternate Universe where Padme, Anakin, and Obi-Wan are all the same age, and Anakin and Padme don't know each other yet. They are all at a college, when Anakin and Padme meet each other...

Chapter 1: Across a Crowded Room

A/N: When a different parts are separated with -----, then it is changing of the person's point of view to another's. When it is separated buy *{[]}*, it is carrying over to a later time in the story.

Anakin was bored out of his wits. He was now in his freshman year of college, twenty years old. He was at University of Theed on Naboo. He couldn't wait to get out to go to the Jedi Academy.

It was his second day, and he had History, Jedi, Politics, Break (Full class time break), and then Geography. His favorite class was Geography, because he got to see sites of unknown places on Naboo. People had been there, but never told anyone where they were, but they did take pictures. They were about three times more beautiful than the rest of Naboo, which was also very beautiful. He had enjoyed it, because it got his mind off of how awful and hot Tatooine was. Whenever he thought of Tatooine, he thought of his dead mother, killed by Tusken Raiders when he was eight. That always made him angry, which was the path to the Dark Side.

He was in Politics right now, his least favorite class. History was okay, because he got to learn about wars. Jedi was his second favorite. He got to learn about wonderful Jedi, mostly Master Yoda and Master Windu. In politics, all they did was learn about the senate and stuff. He thought they would get to argue about stuff, that is why he signed up for it. He was direly wrong. In break, he thought he would hang out around the school, eat something, and perhaps make a girlfriend.

Everyday after school, he would go and learn about the Force and how it works and practice his lightsaber skills at the Jedi Academy. It was his favorite thing to do, and he always looked forward to it.

------------------------------

Padmè was excited. She liked all of her classes. Her schedule was History, Jedi, Politics, Break, and then Geography. In Geography, she got to study the beautiful landscape and plants of Naboo. In break she would just walk around the school, and go to the cafeteria. In politics, which she was in now, she got to learn about the senate. She wanted to be a senator after she got out of college. In Jedi, she got to learn about the famous Jedi and how they battles for their lives. In History, her least favorite class though she still liked it, she got to learn about Naboo in the past.

She was listening very carefully to the teacher, who was now talking about how the senate worked.

--------------------------

Anakin glanced at the chrono-clock on the wall. The teacher wrapped the lesson up as the bell rang, and Anakin let out a relieved sigh.

'Finally,' He thought.

He went out to the hallway, and next to the Geography room, where his friend, Obi-Wan came out.

"So, you going to eat in the cafeteria, today?" asked Anakin.

Obi-Wan shook his head with a sigh.

"There is a test in Jedi today, and I want to study," he said.

Anakin rolled his eyes, and said, " Why are you always studying. I only studied for about five minutes for it last night. It was simple."

"I still want to study," he said.

Anakin rolled his eyes again, and Obi-Wan turned the corner into the library. Anakin continued down the hallway, and into his dorm. Obi-Wan was also his roommate. Anakin put his books down. They didn't have any books for Geography, yet. He walked out the door, and headed the opposite way from where he was going. He caught a glance of Obi-Wan in the library. He was reading a book labeled "Master Yoda and his Awesome Wisdom".

Anakin finally reached the cafeteria. He got in the line, and took two pieces of fruit, and a small ball-shaped food.

He sat down next to his other two friends, Jake and Kitster. He was eating his last piece of fruit, and talking about the Jedi Academy when he noticed a beautiful girl. She was a brunette, and she was very slim. Anakin quickly saw her beautiful brown eyes. He quickly finished his last piece of fruit, and stood up, heading towards the table.

"Where are you going?" questioned Jake.

"Duh, towards that girl over there. By the way, her name is Padmè, and she has all the same classes with you. She's a good friend of mine," Kitster told Anakin. Anakin nodded in acknowledgement, and continued toward the table.

A/N: So, how do you like it. Please review. I don't mind constructive criticism about it, as long as it isn't flaming. Once, again, please review. I promise the other chapters will be longer.

Last edited by Lightning; 03-14-2004 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-14-2004, 01:06 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos
Default Re: Teenage Souls (Star Wars)

I think that you should put Fic,or Fanfic: in front of your title

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 03-14-2004, 01:44 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

Default Re: Teenage Souls (Star Wars)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
I think that you should put Fic,or Fanfic: in front of your title
Done.
Old 03-14-2004, 07:48 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos
Default Re: Teenage Souls (Star Wars FanFic)

nice story (I finally read it)

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 03-14-2004, 07:53 PM
Lightning Offline
Banned

Default Re: Teenage Souls (Star Wars FanFic)

Thanks! Here's the next chapter:

Teenage Souls

Chapter 2: The Meeting

Anakin continued to walk slowly toward the table where the girl was. He sat down in a chair across from her. She looked up, and swallowed.

"Hello. Who are you?" she asked.

"Anakin Skywalker."

"Padmè Nederrie, please to meet you Anakin," she replied.

"No, the pleasure is all mine," Anakin said. "So, you're all alone?" he continued.

"Oh, no, my friends are in the restroom. Oh, there they are," she said as two more brunettes sat at the table.

One had her hair up in two buns, one on each side, and the other had her hair in a single bun.

"Anakin, this is Dormè and Sabè. Dormè, Sabè, this is Anakin," Padmè introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you," Dormè and Sabè said.

"You too," Anakin said.

"So, aren't you in my Politics class, Anakin? Third Period," asked Padmè.

"Yup. I got Geography next. Then I head to the Jedi Academy," Anakin replied.

"I have Geography next, too," Padmè said.

"We have Jedi next," said Dormè.

"Don't we have a test in Jedi today?" asked Sabè.

"Yeah," Padmè and Anakin said at the same time. They glanced at each other.

"It was easy though. I had it second period," Anakin said.

"It's my second period, too," Padmè said.

Anakin turned to Padmè, and asked, "Is History your first period?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Then we have the same schedule," Anakin said.

"We do, too. We only have one class with you two. History," said Sabè.

"What's your favorite class?" Anakin asked all three of them.

"Geography," said Padmè.

"Jedi," said Sabè.

"Break," said Dormè.

The four of them laughed.

"Anyway, it's Jedi as well," said Dormè.

"I like Geography the most. I love the scenery. It differs so much from my home world, Tatooine," Anakin said.

"I hated Tatooine. I was a slave, but I guess it was okay, since Watto, my master, wasn't very mean," he said. "When I was nine, a Jedi and a Gungan came with a broken ship. They made a deal with Watto about a pod race. The Jedi, Qui-Gon, sensed I was Force Strong. He made the bet on a pod race that if the person he was sponsoring, me, won the race, he would get a great deal of credits and I would be set free. I won, so I was set free, and he had enough money for the spare parts he needed, and we left for Coruscant, where I was tested, and sent to an academy here," he said.

"Wow. Do you have any siblings?" asked Padmè.

Anakin's face went red in anger, and then it went back to regular color as he frowned.

"I never had a dad or sisters or brothers. All I had was a mom, who was tortured and killed by Tusken Raiders," he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said.

"It's okay," he said.

"What about your story?" he asked Padmè.

"Well, I don't have any brothers or sisters. Not many exciting things in my life have happened. I basically just grew up in my house. Well, once I did get attacked by a sith, but a boy about twelve or something fought him with his lightsaber and saved me. I think his name was Adam or something. I can't remember. It was a while ago," she said.

"What did the sith look like?" Anakin asked.

"He was a man in dark robes. He never showed his face. Strangely, he had a black lightsaber. In Jedi, they said sith only use re-," she started when Anakin interrupted.

"It was you?"

"What?" Padmè asked,

"You. You were the one I saved," he answered.

"What. It was you. Oh, yes. His name was Anakin. Anyway, thanks for saving me," she said in a weird voice, sounding questionable.

"It was nothing. I was a padawan on a mission with my master, and that was our mission. There was a sith, the one that attacked you, that almost killed Master Windu by taking him by surprise. Our mission was to find him, and capture him. I didn't succeed. I couldn't capture him. I tried to capture him, but he simply got out of the prison, and then went around again. His next victim was you, and that was when I killed him," he said.

"Wow, Jedi have interesting lives," Dormè said.

Padmè was staring at Anakin in awe. This boy was able to defeat a trained sith when he was around twelve. She knew he was good-looking, but she didn't know he was that strong. It was just now that she realized his chest and arm muscles. There were huge.

---------------------

Anakin closed his eyes as he tried to sort out his thoughts. This was the beautiful girl he saved when he was thirteen. She had grown far more beautiful, but he never imagined it was she. He never thought he would even see the girl again, but here she was in the same college as he was.

*{[]}*

"Okay, now we will have assigned seats. These will be your seats for the rest of the year. Okay, first row, from left to right, Kitster," the teacher started.

Padmè and Anakin got seats next to each other.

The teacher finished off the assigned seats list, and turned on the hologram. She pressed a button on it, and it shone on a screen that colorized and enlarged it. It was a beautiful lake. Around it were red and blue flowers that blended in with each other perfectly. The crystal water went down in a waterfall. The bottom of the waterfall seemed to glisten as the class gazed at the image in awe of its beauty.

"This meadow was discovered by explorer and Jedi Kevan Laselle. This man also discovered a beautiful cavern very close to the meadow," the teacher said.

She pressed another button on the hologram, and a new image came up. It was a cave that shone with many of Naboo's most beautiful blue diamonds. The class gazed at this picture with awe as well. All of the pictures shown in Geography were very beautiful. They always amazed Anakin.