Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-19-2007, 01:28 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Yugioh: The Dark Deliverence War

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufus6june View Post
Back Story: As nate prepared for the duel, nate flew there. Mokuba told him of something that might concern the acdeamy. James flew in and crashed near and main d.a building. After the piolet died(A honored Hope Searcher, may he rest in peace), James took action and got out of the plane. He took the piolets deck to give too nate. Then he was on the island.
Okay, I can except that except for one thing. YOU ROBBED THE DEAD!!! Honestly, when Nate finds out about that, he is gonna kill James, especially since I am now making it Hope Searcher policy to bury a Searcher with his deck. You disgust me.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Ace Strife Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Man! You guys are flying way off course. The storyline is becoming not like I imagined it to be.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Mr M Offline

Send a message via AIM to Mr M Send a message via MSN to Mr M Send a message via Yahoo to Mr M
Post Re: Yugioh: The Dark Deliverence War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
"All right, I'll go first." Nate said. He drew his six cards and pulled one out. "Check out the new heroes. I summon a monster in defense mode, and then I'll play this! My Pressure Force Spell Card. Now all of your monsters gain 1000 attack points, and in exchange you have to attack all of my monsters. It only lasts for a turn though, so I suggest you think carefully. All right, your move."

OOC: For the record, this is my face down monster.

Name: E-Hero Coalman
Attack: 800
Defense: 2000
Type: Warrior
Attribute: Earth
Effect: When this face-down monster is attacked by a monster with 2000 attack points or more, you can sacrifice this card to Special Summon E-Hero Daimondman.

Cool, aint it.
OOC: Sorry for not posting there Eevee, been busy.

IC: My turn..I drew my sixth card..Then I'll summon Destiny hero Fear Monger! In attack mode!

Destiny hero Fear Monger:
Attack: 1000
Defense: 1000
level: 4
Type: warrior/effect
Effect: If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the grave. Special summon 1 "destiny hero" monster from your grave (except a "destiny hero fear monger") during your next standby phase.

Then I'll place a card face down..Now D-hero Fear Monger attack his face down card!

OOC: It doesn't matter if I win or lose, I just want this duel to last long. Oh and don't worry Ace, I'll be heading for the god cards after this duel.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:26 PM
rufus6june Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OCC: James has it too give too nate, too show that a hope searcher is dead. He took the deck so right when nate was done hed show him.

^credit too shiny loser^
Old 02-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC: Alright, but it goes back to him when Nate sees it.

IC: "Thanks. Because of my spell card, your monster gains a thousand attack points, giving it two thousand. And now you've attacked my Elemental Hero Coalman! Now, thanks to his special ability, I can sacrifice him to summon Eemental Hero Daimondman! Go ahead and make your move.

OOC: In case you forgot, Diamondman has 3000 points. Finish your move.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:59 PM
Mr M Offline

Send a message via AIM to Mr M Send a message via MSN to Mr M Send a message via Yahoo to Mr M

OOC: Sorry again eevee. Work has got my hands tied.

IC: That's some card you've got there Nate! Well I'll end my turn..

OOC: Remember now eevee I also have a face down spell/trap card on the field, and wither or not I win or lose I've some new cards for you.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:32 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr M View Post
OOC: Sorry again eevee. Work has got my hands tied.

IC: That's some card you've got there Nate! Well I'll end my turn..

OOC: Remember now eevee I also have a face down spell/trap card on the field, and wither or not I win or lose I've some new cards for you.
"My move." Nate drew a card. "I play two cards face down, and then I activate Full Force Destruction! Now every card on the field and in our hands go to the Graveyard, and every card that was already in the graveyard gets remoevd from play. And now, since my face down, Hero Hotline, was sent to the graveyard, I get to summon an Elemental Hero from my deck. So now I summon Elemental Hero Mystic Inferno!"

Name: E-Hero Mystic Inferno
Attack: 1200
Defense: 1200
Attribute: Fire

Effect: When this monster is succesfully Special Summoned, return up to 3 Spell cards from your Graveyard and add them to your hand.

"Now I'll bring back one of the Spell Cards my Destruction destroyed, Miracle Fusion! Now I'll play a spell card known as Painful Sacrifice! Now, I can destroy one of my monsters in order to draw three new cards. So bye bye Mystic Inferno! Now I draw, and then I'll activate Miricale Fusion! Now I can fuse Elemental Heroes Coalman and Mystic Inferno to create Elemental Hero Charcoal!

Name: E-Hero Charcoal
Attack: 2500
Defense: 2500
Attribute: Fire

Effect: This monster can not attack the turn it is summoned. When this monster attacks, all of your opponents Spell and Trap cards effects are negated.

"Now I end my turn." Nate was enjoying himself and his new deck.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Mr M Offline

OOC: Wow alot of fake cards eevee..sigh ok then I'll still play along.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:52 PM
rufus6june Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"YES! Nate diffently has the upper hand, with these new cards Im surprised he knows them so good" yelled James exictedly.

^credit too shiny loser^
Old 02-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr M View Post
OOC: Wow alot of fake cards eevee..sigh ok then I'll still play along.
Almost all of my cards so far have been fake. I'm just taking it to the E-Hero level.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:22 PM
rufus6june Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

This thing needs serious bumpage.

^credit too shiny loser^
Old 03-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Lusitania Offline

Ok, I'm back on top, I'm ready to come back, can someone tell me what's happened since I was gone.