Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default The Shadow Gene... Discussion Thread

Got a question or comment about the roleplay? Want to talk to someone and have your characters meet up? Here's where to post it.

~The Sign-Ups~

~The Roleplay~

The Legends and Who Plays Them

Zapdos- Erik(Draconic_Espeon)
Moltres- Nate(Eeveeking929)
Entei- Eneya(EmBreon)
Suicune- Kera(Draconic Umbreon)
Raikou- Reidou(Fireball Latios)
Rayquaza- Isaac(Crystal_Eon_Guardian)
Mewtwo- Played by Kaze Megami

Old 01-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kaze
Default Re: The Shadow Gene... Discussion Thread

Yay! I posted again; I introduced Charizardtwo because it was getting boring (and Charizardtwo is pretty)... Anyway, he and Mewtwo are heading toward Celadon now, Draconic_Espeon. If you want, I can wait until you can get Draconic_Umbreon to post, or whatever you had in mind. I don't want to start the thing too early.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:53 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

I'm going to call her (Draconic Umbreon) later and work on her post. It'll be up later today. She doesn't have internet, so I've been typing it and helping her with it. And thanks for the avatar- it's much better than the one I made.

Old 01-21-2007, 09:03 PM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
I'm going to call her (Draconic Umbreon) later and work on her post. It'll be up later today. She doesn't have internet, so I've been typing it and helping her with it. And thanks for the avatar- it's much better than the one I made.
Alright. ^^ Let me know here whenever it's fine for me to come in. Meanwhile, I shall post just to post. XP

I'm glad you like the avatar, by the way. Once I've finished with requests, I could attempt a better banner for this roleplay. <<;
Old 01-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

You can if you want, but I like the one now. You're getting a lot of requests, anyway. I'm going to read your new Shadow Mist chapter here in a minute.

It is weird how similar The Shadow Gene and XD: Gale of Darkness is. I'd heard of the game, but never played it, and I didn't really know what it was about, either... ><

Old 01-21-2007, 11:08 PM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
It is weird how similar The Shadow Gene and XD: Gale of Darkness is. I'd heard of the game, but never played it, and I didn't really know what it was about, either... ><
oo; Seriously? And all this time I thought that you'd based the roleplay off of the game, somewhat. So this all came about because you saw a picture of prettyful Shadow Lugia? I'm simply amazed. *bows to Draconic_Espeon's creativity*
Old 01-21-2007, 11:40 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Not even quite that, either. The original 'Shadow Lugia' I envisioned was black. The Shadow Gene idea came around first, then I just made Lugia the ring leader after words. I have some weird ideas sometimes... Like the real life-ish Pokemon fanfiction I've been meaning to write, but haven't gotten around to yet. Although, that did have its basis come from a book, so its not completely my idea.

EDIT:

Very important that everyone reads this!

This is a list of what everyone's character can, and cannot, do in certain situations! Kapiche?

As a whole, everyone, with the proper training, will be able to morph between human and Pokemon forms. Each have their pros and cons. There is also an inbetween form, but no one will be achieving that until MUCH later, so you might as well not worry about it now.

Human: They, well, look human. They can't use actual attacks, but they can control their element if trained properly. Their more discreet, but not as powerful.

Pokemon: They are the Legend that they are reincarnated as. At first, they will only be able to achieve this form with Mewtwo's help, and should not do so until they have sufficient control as a human. They use actual Pokemon attacks, but are easier to track and the attacks are harder to control.

Individually, each have seperate abilities.

Zapdos(Erik): He is a bringer of storms, and controls natural lightning. He can do nothing with generated electricity.

Suicune(Kera): She is a mixture of ice and water. She can walk on any body of water, and can control fresh water, but not sea water. She can also create icicles and sheet ice on a lake.

Moltres(Nate): Anything fiery, he can control, but he's not so good with lava or volcanoes. He cannot create fire, though, and does best working together with Entei.

Entei(Eneya): She creates fire, but is not great at controlling it. Eventually, she'll be able to speak to fire as well. She can control lava and ignite earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, but not with the skill and procision of Groudon.

Raikou(Reidou): He's best with generated electricity, and can manipulate any kind of electricity better than Zapdos.

Rayquaza(Isaac): He is the master of the air. Tornadoes and other wind-based phenomena are his forte. He can knock anything he wants out of the sky, with enough practice.

Articuno: Articuno works with blizzards and snow, rather than ice, like Suicune.

Kyogre: He is the embodiment of the ocean, and can create hurricanes, whirlpools, and tidal waves, but has difficulty gaining control.

Groudon: He controls the land, and everything under it. He, like Kyogre, has difficulty with control, however.

M'kay? So don't go doing anything your character can't do!! None of you are Gods, simply Legends, and lesser ones at that. That's why our characters have to work together.

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 01-22-2007 at 12:48 AM.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:52 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Oh goody, thanks for the thread DE

Kaze Megami, I love you. You are doing awesome with Mewtwo. *thumbs up*

And DE, I have a question. I wasn't sure if you wanted me to leave the island or not. I can write my character having somekind of situation that requires her to leave, or if you plan on having Mewtwo meet her there, then I'll have her stay. Whatever you want.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:05 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

You can pretty much do what you want. It won't change anything, as far as I can tell. The way it's looking from your last post, though, I would almost suggest leaving...

Old 01-22-2007, 09:17 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

haha, yeah. Well I made it short so it could have gone either way. But I just wanted to make sure in case you had something in particular planned.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:34 PM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I'm probably going to have Mewtwo meet up with Draconic_Espeon's character (and Draconic_Umbreon's) first. I'll post after I eat to where he's headed toward Celadon (where they are...correct?), and I think Draconic_Espeon was going to post something with one of the Legendaries... He could show up then.

Hmm... Lucky me; I have to go and find all of you, as well as train all of you. *glances around*

EDIT: Fear meeee! I posteeeddd. (Kaze have too much sugar. o_O) Bring Mew or the Lati's or whoever in. ^^

Last edited by Kaze; 01-22-2007 at 11:22 PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:43 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

The pwnsome Mew has come to fight the equally pwnsome Mewtwo. Who shall win in this epic battle of epic proportions, that just happens to be epic?

... Yes, I purposely over used the word 'epic'. But, you get the idea. Fwee, second page! Maybe this won't die like my first roleplay. THANK YOU Crystal_Eon_Guardian for posting. ^^

Old 01-24-2007, 01:41 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Okay, DE, I dislike you now. You have mutilated one of my favorite pokemon, Mew, the only Legendary who I actually like putting in my team and don't just use as a trophy/dex completer! That was totally evil! I do NOT like you any more! I still like the RP, but not you.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:02 AM
FireBrawl Latios Offline
Elite Trainer

I have a bit of problem. You see, my character was outside on a Flygon, but Eeveeking929's char was indoors and tried to mention my char. I can't suddenly make my char indoors. Or is he relating to someone else?

燒死了。讓我安息吧。

請勿觸摸,因為骨灰偶爾會動。

一旦有機會,一定會重新從廢墟中再复活起來!
Old 01-24-2007, 04:31 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Okay, DE, I dislike you now. You have mutilated one of my favorite pokemon, Mew, the only Legendary who I actually like putting in my team and don't just use as a trophy/dex completer! That was totally evil! I do NOT like you any more! I still like the RP, but not you.
1: Relax, it's a role play. Besides, it's morphed in result of the gene, and as soon as it faints in battle, it will turn back to it's normal form. (Unless you haven't been paying attention to the plot)
2: I find it rude of you to ridicule the RP's inventor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball Latios View Post
I have a bit of problem. You see, my character was outside on a Flygon, but Eeveeking929's char was indoors and tried to mention my char. I can't suddenly make my char indoors. Or is he relating to someone else?
Yes I noticed that as well and I was confused. I think he just randomly started writing about your character.