Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Sceptile Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile
Default Re: Like, wtf?

This happened to me at the Team Constrictor with Octillery and Cradily.Weird.....
Old 02-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Deoxys2000 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Deoxys2000

I Don't Really Remember If This Happened To Me......

Mastered @929

Made By Me! xDD
Old 02-02-2007, 05:55 PM
spr bhav Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to spr bhav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion View Post
Okay, so I decided to play Mystery Dungeon once more.

Nothing wrong with that. However, I decide I want a Lapras, so I head out to Far-Off Sea to recruit one. Instead, I decide to recruit two Wailmer. Which, of course, the second is to evolve into Wailord. It's at Level 35, 5 away from evolving.

I only have 4 Joy Seeds.

I decide I want to train it to Level 36. Nothing wrong, yet. Which, in my opinion, the quickest area to Level up without actually endangering the weaker Pokemon is the Team Hydro Challenge at the Dojo. I'll be my starting Pokemon and Wailmer is my partner.

Around my second Training session, I'm facing the three, Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Swampert. My first Ice Beam misses. Which, following that, the three move forward. Blastoise is at left, Feraligatr is on the right, and Swampert is in the center. So it seems, Swampert and Blastoise criss-cross. Swampert is now in the direction of Wailmer, so I decide I should attack it, to be safe.

That's where it happens.

Swampert asked to join my Team.

First of all, wtf? Isn't the chance of a fully-evolved starter joining you similar to that of Kecleon? I can understand that I still had my Friend Bow on, but wtf?

Secondly, wtf? Traitor. >_>

I don't know, discuss. Is this some sort of miracle from God, a glitch, my horrible luck that Swampert wasn't a Keclon?
swampert and pokemon from team hydro all have 0.1 percent. ur wailer lvl35 has like 15&% more or recruit, friend bow is 10% more, so altogether, 25.1%, 1/4 of a chance.

[Rezent] (Pkmn HeartGOLD):
Friend Code: 2536-6007-1924.

[ Rezent ] - (Pkmn PLATINUM):
Friend Code: 2364 8263 0463
Old 02-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Ketchup Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ketchup Send a message via MSN to Ketchup Send a message via Yahoo to Ketchup

Wrong.

Swampert has a recruit chance of -33.9%, as does Kecleon.

Because I was a Level +90, I received a 24% boost. I had a Friend Bow, that gave me an extra 10%, adding to a total of 34%. That leaves 1% to recuit Swampert, the same recruit chance as Kecleon. =/

Luck me. >_>

---

Being on the topic, I need a quick moveset for my Swampert.

Currently:
- (?)
- (?)
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam (?)

I was considering a water-based move and probably a normal, unimportant move to use against strong opponents. However, I could use another type-based move, so I'm not entirely sure.

Ice Beam could go, but I do want variety. =/

Suggestions?
Old 02-09-2007, 12:07 AM
-Lucario- Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion View Post
Okay, so I decided to play Mystery Dungeon once more.

Nothing wrong with that. However, I decide I want a Lapras, so I head out to Far-Off Sea to recruit one. Instead, I decide to recruit two Wailmer. Which, of course, the second is to evolve into Wailord. It's at Level 35, 5 away from evolving.

I only have 4 Joy Seeds.

I decide I want to train it to Level 36. Nothing wrong, yet. Which, in my opinion, the quickest area to Level up without actually endangering the weaker Pokemon is the Team Hydro Challenge at the Dojo. I'll be my starting Pokemon and Wailmer is my partner.

Around my second Training session, I'm facing the three, Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Swampert. My first Ice Beam misses. Which, following that, the three move forward. Blastoise is at left, Feraligatr is on the right, and Swampert is in the center. So it seems, Swampert and Blastoise criss-cross. Swampert is now in the direction of Wailmer, so I decide I should attack it, to be safe.

That's where it happens.

Swampert asked to join my Team.

First of all, wtf? Isn't the chance of a fully-evolved starter joining you similar to that of Kecleon? I can understand that I still had my Friend Bow on, but wtf?

Secondly, wtf? Traitor. >_>

I don't know, discuss. Is this some sort of miracle from God, a glitch, my horrible luck that Swampert wasn't a Keclon?
WTF??? I want him to join my team!! But, still..WTF????

Name: KAKASHI
Friend Code: 0602 3621 4048

Team Chaos.9
Fear.Us.
Leader: Vivi/Pikachu
Partner: Zidane/Feraligator
[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Old 02-25-2007, 06:02 PM
Blue_Dragon_Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via MSN to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via Yahoo to Blue_Dragon_Mew

You can requite any pokemon in the rescue team mazes, including red rescue team maze(that's how I got my Jirachi and Celebi without getting past wish caves 20th floor and purity forests 1st floor, yes, I know, pathetic) This means that you can get them in the makahita dojo or in a dungeon.