Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 01-31-2007, 03:12 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Weather

This is a short 1-page story. I don't know why I wrote it, I just did. The setting is in Locuta, locations undecided as of yet.

Weather

He took the massive piece of machinery out toward the back of his home for the second time that night. It was a rather cloudy night and he wanted to see how much of this piece of machinery actually worked. To think that he would ever work with such a boss was rather unsettling. He didn't have the answers to why he chose this job over the other, he just simply did. Whether or not that was a good idea, he never really cared too much. He turned him on for a second time. A ribbon of red scattered.

Strangely enough, he puffed and puffed, but did not exactly do as he had wanted him to work. Rather, the machinery in himself did not see the problems of it all. He was perfectly fine with the fact that he could not look into the sky and predict the weather. Or rather, was it he who wished that his invention would wish to see his skies? He looked around into the silence. To say that the scenery had stirred due to his prescence was probably wrong, since it was fairly clear that he had not the ability to change the scenery, nor predict the future. He didn't really care, he tried anyway, and he came up with snow next morning. Or was that sun?

The winds had already picked up. He ostensibly should just head back inside the house. Afterall, this was the mountains. He never really understood why the mountains would be the place where knowledge would become abound. Then again, he didn't seem to know much in terms of anything and everything. It was still night, or had a day passed already? He could hardly tell. He went about to what he should do during the night. Obviously there were things that he had to do, but he couldn't put a finger to what he wanted to do during that time either, as if he had lost memory of why he wanted to be there in the first place. He looked around the rather small cabin. He could have sworn that it was a house, but apparently he just used the wrong noun. The cabin was rather small and had no mirrors. It was funny, since a mirrorless cabin was just the sort of house he would have wanted. Mirrors were not his friends, afterall.

He made his way back into the bedroom, a bright and overly lit room by all means, but it was comfortable, especially during the times of cold spells when his joints would become stiff. The warmth of the light was enough to make him feel much better, and in essence that room had become his favourite part of the room almost instantaneously.

There were knockings on the cabin door. It would seem rather urgent, as the knockings were fast paced and relatively loud as well. It would seem that an emergency had arrived. Was he to be summoned for support as well? He slowly, but surely made his way through the bedroom door and slowly opened the light heavy door of the cabin. Three men stood there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether it was amazement or agony, he didn't know. He only knew that the rain had started. Red was definitely the colour the cabin needed, and he definitely did a very fine job painting the cabin walls. He walked out of the light heavy door of the cabin. It was raining. How he hated the rain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rust had begun to form outside the cabin door. It was heavy, and did not budge for the most part, but the rain kept telling those who would listen about a life that never realized.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:25 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Weather

OK. I read it and now what? Weather making? I just nodded and smile to pretend I know what is going on. *Nod and smile*

EDIT:

Ok.....Kind of lost me but this gave me the idea of the current TEAM RP right now. Person wanting something. Person puts thousands of post into something but while just not feeling satiflying with what they are RPing. RPing for the fun of it and not to finish a project. Your person in the story doesn't feel satiflied with what he is doing but he is still doing it. It the push to do something better while just doing something. Feeling alone and stuff.

Then I got lost in the middle of it and it feels as if the person was sent to a different world. Still it is the unknown and could be transformation. Still I can see the connection to the RP since now the RP has just became many projects being done with little real RPing being done.

Still this is me wanting to go to sleeping using the what little I know on literary terms...

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 02-02-2007 at 05:40 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:05 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Well it's up to you to decide on what the literature is trying to say. :3
Old 02-03-2007, 04:23 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

lol, dearest Kenny. I'm afraid "weather" isn't my most favorite subject. Though, the story didn't have much to do with it anyway.

I was really confused so it made this a little tad boring:P But this is what I got from it- man is fixing heater/AC/something, cuts himself?, goes inside, paints, thinks he's ugly,hears knock on door, opens to see three men, it's raining and the door is rusty.

Very exciting;P Is there some kind of satire or metaphor involved here or were you just writing to write? I'm not good with this stuff, so I'm sorry if this isn't the type of feedback that you meant.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:25 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Interesting interpretation. I'll keep that in mind. :3