Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-09-2004, 02:18 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash
Thumbs up Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

This is my fourth horror fic to do, starting with Nightmare in Mauville, then Lilycove Massacre, then Clash of Killers: Sean VS Absol(NiM and LM combined). Now here is the new breed of terror and deep impacted blood and gore. These fics were lost when the PE2K server went down so I will start off with a quick summary of Nightmare in Mauville. I hope to see any and all comments on this fic, bad or good. There will be some nasty action in here but just some blood and gore type stuff but I wont rate it 'R' because afterall, its not that bad since its just in letters. Enjoy!

Inside the Killer

Abandoned. Frightened. Scared. Horrified. Alone.

A tiny Absol, adopted by a family. This poor family that were so kind to Absol had the worst coming. As Absol laid broken and hurt, it watched as his family... the only people that ever cared for it... were burnt alive. Absol couldn’t help, couldn’t do nothing but watch.

A new hatred now roamed throughout Absol’s body. A kind of hatred that would not be forgotten or messed with. No one dared to challenge or get in the way of this newly born Absol. As it was adopted by yet another family, it acted as the perfect pet until mysteriously the family’s first pet, Delcatty, was found chopped up in the bath. Followed by friends of the family, loyal police, and later on... the mother of the household. The rest of the family were beat up enough to have died but with the hint luck. The son of the family, Charlie, escaped from a Mental Institution in set for Absol... failing to get the job done. Now only the dad stands above the surface of the earth, unseen in this town of Mauville... where it all started.

Now, it all starts... again.

Last edited by KCash; 03-25-2004 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-12-2004, 01:30 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

Chapter 1- Horror Move-in

“You really think they are crazy enough to move into THAT house?” questioned a small boy across the street of the most freakiest house in all of Mauville. “Why?” another young boy questioned. The steady rate of their breath turned into a smokey faze as they exhaled, which is weird as it showed that it was pretty cold here even on this early spring day.

“You haven’t heard?” the boy yelled out, then remembering to keep silent cause of the blue mini-van that just parked in front of the old house and let a dad, mom, two twin boys, and a young girl out. They all just stared at the beaten down house. The boys across the street kept whispering on, stopping the constant beat of their red ball. “Well its just this is a bad day to be moving in” the kid kept going, getting his friend get scared half to death. “See, spring started today which means in three days will be the anniversary”.

“The anniversary of what?” stumbled the kid, missing the ball that was tossed to him. “Three years ago... a demon of some sort went around and killed all kinds of people. Stopped in that house, left just everyone wishing they had never came to this town. In three days, if that demon comes back for its little anniversary party... well I sure as heck don’t want to be anywhere near that...”

“What a worthless piece of crap” a young girl kicked the door that led to the ‘demon’ house. “Now Tiffany! This is going to be your home whether you like it or not” he mom said as she walked up to her and stroked her hair like she did when Tiffany was scared and frightened, as to say... everything would be alright.

“I just don’t understand why we would have to move here of all places!” Tiffany whispered, not wanting her dad to hear and have to give his lecture to her again. “Because this new job of your dads is important. Once we fix up this house I’m sure that it will be ok” Mrs. Walker said as she walked into her new house.

Tiffany’s two twin brothers came running up. “Hey Tiff! A kid across the street said we will be living...” Rob said. “With Demons!” Bob said, using that ‘twin psychic’ thing they do. “Demon house?” Tiffany questioned, looking across the street and noticing to very weird kids staring at them with deep and dark eyes, “Don’t listen to them. Let’s go and unpack”.

The family of five walked into the house and explored, ignoring the stains of blood and hoping it was just paint. They ‘settled in’ the best they could before their time was up... when the Devil’s Dog would be approaching them for a little anniversary bash...

--KCash-> Sorry so short, but it was short because the next post will be 'blood-filling'!

Old 03-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Oh yes. Considering what I've seen you do before in your previous horror fics, that has got to be a fact. Nice opening though, even if it was short.

Old 03-17-2004, 09:29 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Chapter 1 continued...

Tiffany looked around and noticed her skin melting off her. She grabbed her arm but the skin would just melt thru her hands. She couldn’t stop it. The pain was growing and soon she wouldn’t be able to stand it anymore. Fire was all around as if she was in the depths of hell.

FLASH!

She was back now. Back to her new house where there was no fire and her skin was so soft it was as she put lotion on it just seconds before. She stood up and looked around at the nearby houses. Everything around seemed like it was in a pause mood. No sound, no movement, no life.

She stepped on the lawn, the grass being softer than ever. She stepped up to the front door that was painted in a deep red color. She lightly moved her hand to the door knob but then the door opened up by itself. She stepped in with eeriness. She lurked around corners and made sure nothing was creeping up behind her unexpectedly.

She heard mumbling in the downstairs bathroom. She slowly peeked around the corner until she felt a moisture soaking up in her socks. She looked down and saw a red liquid pouring into her shoes and laying all around on the ground. It was coming from the bathroom...

She peeked inside and saw a Delcatty’s head... and legs... and arms. Just one thing that wasn’t normal about it though... those parts were disconnected and laying floating in a bathtub full of blood. Tiffany fell back onto her butt and quickly got up before the blood got all over her. She covered her mouth and tried to run away until she heard someone struggling to get up. She looked in front of the stair case and saw a little boy. He was about her age and size, wearing a shirt that said ‘Charlie’. He seemed cut up and hurt pretty bad.

Next to the boy was an Absol, fur white as paper with the exception of different blood stains all over it. The blade on top of its head was covered with blood that surely wasn’t its own blood. Tiffany knew what was going on and darted towards the boy. She was going to try and help the boy before the Absol got to her.

Just inches away and... WHACK! Tiffany hit the ground hard as if she was inside a glass cube. She couldn’t move at all and was forced to watch as the Absol crawled on top of the boy. The Absol drew back its blade and got ready to slice and dice the boy.

But then the Absol stopped and focused on Tiffany. Its eyes stared at her in a blood red sense. Absol opened its mouth and for once in Tiffany’s life, she understood the Absol... “Your Next”.

FLASH!

The window curtains blew heavily as the window slammed open from the heavy winds. The cold night made the sweat running down her back, forehead, and whole body in general freeze up. She threw open the covers off her bed and crept to the window. She looked out the window and started to close them.

Thunder rocketed the old house and the lightening sounded to be close by. She jumped from the fright of this and the thought of the dream. It felt so real and seemed that it just happened yesterday. She slowly closed the windows until something caught her eye outside. She looked really hard and tried to find the image she saw. On the other side of the street stood an Absol. Bloodstains were dried up on its fur. Its own blood was running down from gashes in its face.

The blade shined with total brightness that could blind a blind man. Lightening then struck once again and Tiffany jumped back. She then stared at the other end of the street again but nothing was there but the emptiness and darkness.

She closed the window and made sure to lock it. She now understood that the history of this house was more then her parents were told. Maybe that’s why they paid so little for it.

One thing was for sure however, this house had more secrets then anyone ever knew...

Old 03-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

If anyone is the FF master it is you K-Cash. You're horror flicks are too life like!
Old 03-20-2004, 08:38 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Chapter 2- The Sinned Journal

“You need to unload your room Tiff!” grouched her mom. She continuously nagged about Tiffany and her room. Boxes were stacked up on top of one another, unpacked as Tiffany wanted it. The last thing on Tiffany’s mind was that they would actually stay in Mauville for awhile. She was hoping her dad would get transferred within the next few months.

“Alright mother! I’ll go ahead and unpack my clothes!” Tiffany yelled back, knowing that it would be easy to unpack her clothes as they all laid in a box, already on hangers and all. The only thing she would have to do is take them out and place them in the closet. All though what would behold her in the closet was something that might unlock all the secrets to this house... if used properly.

She slowly opened the closet door that slid open with ease. A low metal rubbing against metal sound quietly filled the air. She took a deep breath and then started to open the cardboard box that held her clothes. She slowly opened it, trying not to rip it or to puncture it in any way.

She started to place the end of the hangers where they hooked on the steel railing on the top of the closet. That’s before she noticed a small, unusual, brown book that she was sure wasn’t hers. She reached on the very top part of the closet where a small shelf held the book. She had to get on her tiptoes to grab it and bring it down to where she could examine it and find out where it came from.

She breathed in deeply and then let out a fast, smooth ride of air, blowing away all the dust that collected on top of the book.

She studied it a little closer and started to flip thru the pages. It was a diary or journal of some sort. She started to open the diary to the first page.

We found a new pokemon pet today. It’s a lot better then Mum’s old Delcatty. ABSOL is his name and I can tell he will be a great friend to have around. Mom doesn’t approve of it a lot. Delcatty seems to have a rivalry brewing up between Absol and itself. If Delcatty knew what was good for it then it would stay away from my Absol cause I wont let anything hurt my new pokemon... my new friend.

I feel bad. Really bad. Delcatty is gone. As I crept downstairs last night, in the downstairs bathroom... Delcatty was found dead. Body parts were left cut up in the tub where blood filled the whole bathroom. I won’t be able to sleep for awhile after seeing that. I feel like my life is in danger. Of course I will be fine... as long as I have my buddy Absol to stand by my side.

The last few days have been weird. Extremely bad. Horrifying. Its as if some maniac is out there on the streets of Mauville. Police’s lives were taken today. The newspaper said that two officers were working at the station that night, apparently reading up on some weird killings that have happened lately. This morning they were found dead, stuffed in a dryer for clothes. Its pretty sick stuff. But worst of all, I haven’t gotten any sleep the last two nights. Mainly because of my friend and his Bulbasaur were murdered. Found cut up in his room. Blood was said to be on every inch of the room. I remember looking out my window to see a police officer throwing up after going in to look at the damage. Must of been awful. Could all these killings be linked together? The police don’t think so. They told me that I shouldn’t worry about these things and just go on with my life. But how can I go on with my life when I feel like I am in danger? Absol has stayed awake with me, beside me at all times... makes me feel no worries with its comfort next to me.

“Tiffany are you unpacking?” her mom came charging into the room. She jumped with fright and quickly closed the journal of the boy that once lived here. “Yes mother” Tiffany said while still thinking about the mass murders that the boy talked about. “What is that?” her mom asked, using her eyes to point to the journal. “Oh... its nothing really. Um, just a book I brought along” Tiffany answered while turning her back to her mother and continuing to unpack her clothes. Her mother nodded and slowly walked away.

Tiffany gave one more look at the journal she had just read. She quickly tossed it to the other side of the room and gave no worries to it. Not wanting to ever read it again...

--KCash-> Well the next few chapters will be very fun to write! Already started on them last night but had to stop cause well... I will admitt that I scared myself while writing it so I decided I would have to pick it back up in daylight. Its going a little slow I know but this is the last chapter before it starts to really pick up. Next time: Absol gives a little lesson on how to keep big mouths closed while Tiffany finds a few more secrets about the life that once lived in her house.

Old 03-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange
Talking Re: Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

Wow. This is a really good story!
Old 03-21-2004, 12:47 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

KCash, these horror fics just keep getting better and better. Keep going, you're doing so good already!

Old 03-23-2004, 03:18 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Chapter 3- How To Keep a Big Mouth... Closed!

“File... Save...” Tiffany whispered lightly. A light bitterness of cold rushed down her spine. The air conditioning is where the library got its nickname, The Cooler, from. Especially when the heat strike moved in late summer. Everyone gathered around, whether they were checking out a book or just hanging out for the fresh, cold air.

She noticed a bunch of kids whispering in the back corner of the library. They had a bunch of comic books and Play House books that probably weren’t part of the libraries collection. She wished she could hang out with them, she missed having no friends like she did back in her old town. She looked away and focused back on her computer.

The download had completed and sent a message to the screen so Tiffany would know. She clicked on the ‘OK’ button then ejected the disk. She knew she had some good stuff on that disk that would really unfold the truth out for her.

She hurried and grabbed her bag and slipped the disk in the front pocket. She quickly rushed home so she could really study the files on the disk on her home computer.

Tiffany walked home at a fast pace until she got to her street. Once she got to her neighbor’s house, she couldn’t help but to notice a small, very old lady watering her garden. Why was it so abnormal? The lady was watering a garden that had no plants, nothing but dirt.

“Hey you!” the lady called out, shivering with oldness. Tiffany didn’t turn her head to her but she did move her eyes to try and see the lady out of the corner of her eye. “Hey! Where did you get that book!” she yelled. Tiffany stopped in her tracks and slowly turned her head to face the old lady.

Tiffany then remembered what she was holding... the journal of Charlie. “Uh.. Um... Uh, I actually just kinda found it in my house” Tiffany couldn’t spit out the right words. “Put it back!” she yelled, “That your house?!”.

“Yeah that’s my families house. We just moved in!” smiled Tiffany, trying to act jolly towards the old hag.

“Put the journal to Charlie back and leave now! Don’t ever return! He will return soon and you don’t want to be here when it comes!” screamed the old lady. She threw down the water hose and didn’t even mind cutting off the water.

Tiffany looked around, no one else was on the street but her now. Tiffany ran inside as fast as she could, trying not to look up at the lady in the window that lurked over her.

“He will be here soon I’m afraid...” she whispered to herself in her lonesome house. A sudden laughter overcame the old ladies head, <Who ever said Fear himself isn’t here already?!>

Last edited by KCash; 03-25-2004 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Dark Offline
New Trainer

Yo,

Kcash is that picture for this story made by a fireworks picture program? if so what version i got VsMX or sumthing like that. great story i like the bloody parts.
HeHeHeHe Good job.
Old 03-25-2004, 10:56 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Chapter 3 continued...

An eerie spook crept thru the small house unheard of. The old lady’s rocking chair let out a loud ‘creeeeeeekk’ as it slowly rocked back and forth on the upstairs bedroom. She looked out the window and noticed the sun about to set in the horizon.

She heard voices in her head and they would not leave. Could this be the first stage of her oldness turning her into a mad old hag? Deep pounds inflicted the wooden stairs. Somebody was in the house, and it wasn’t her.

She looked through the window to see the house which so much happened in so many years ago. To her, it felt just like yesterday when she called the police after noticing some bangs and thrashes over there. She never would of suspected to find dead people in the house just 30 feet away. Did that mean that she was in danger too? For three years she has leaved a peaceful life until he decided to try and warn the new family next door and the whereabouts of the history of the house.

<He will be coming> whispered a sound in her head. What was that noise? Had she gone mad?

<You’ll try to hide but get slashed inside> sung an evil voice, <Shouldn’t of opened your trap, so now I’m gonna end this rap...>.

It went dead silent again. The old lady struggled up to her feet and slowly used her eyes to search the room. She put both of her hands over her head and tried to get the evil laughter out.

WAM!

She hit the ground, belly first. She almost fainted but somehow seemed to regain the strength needed to turn over on her back. She looked up at the ceiling and the circling fan that raged rapidly overhead.

SWOOSH!

A quick blade went flying rapidly towards her but then was quickly gone. The old lady shivered from fright and then felt a slight tingle on her lips. She slowly rose her hand up to her mouth and tried to touch her lips.

She felt a wet sob on her hands and then slowly moved her fingers up to see what the moisture was. The fingers that touched her mouth were filled with a thick, red gush.

She started to shake crazy-like and she moved her head to the right, where she found a rubbish set of bloody lips laying on the ground. That’s when she noticed what happened. She struggled up while yelping for someone to help her. As she tried to stumble out of the bedroom to the stairs, she found herself looking into a mirror to see her mouth all bloody with no lips! She started to cry and tried to talk but she couldn’t say a word.

<Now maybe you will shut up you dumb ******> called out the sounds in her head once again. She looked at the bottom of the stair case to see a white figure with a black blade on top of its head. That’s the figure she saw right before the slashing of her lips. She closed her eyes and then reopened them, hoping the pokemon was gone.

It was! This was her chance to get away and with that she hurried to start down the first step. Then she heard a pound of footsteps behind her. She turned around to look and saw the eyes of evil, hell itself... Absol!

She jumped from fright and lost her footing on the stairs. She stumbled down and started to roll. She crushed her head on several edges of the stairs and broke her ribs along with every other important bone structure in her body.

Absol walked to the end of the stairs and let out a deep laugh. <Well now I don’t have to worry about her at all> he said in his pokemon language. Then Absol thought for a second and checked a calender in the bedroom. He remembered the opening of his return, the anniversary of the day that he tried to kill the Jamison Family next door. <2 days left...> he smiled, looking through the window to the house that awaited the return of the Devil’s Dog.

Old 03-25-2004, 11:13 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

I've never been able to look at Absol the same way ever since I read these awesome fics of yours, KCash. You never hold back on one gruesome surprise after another, and it makes this an extremely exciting fic to read. I love what you've done with this story, keeping going with it, I would love to keep reading more!

Old 03-30-2004, 02:51 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Chapter 4- The Death Bed

BURRRRING!

BURRRRING!

The computer went off in a crazy action as more and more Instant Message’s came up on Tiffany’s computer which was just set up on her desk in her room. Her best friend from their old town was IMing her through H.O.L, Hoenn Online.

BrokenFates89: I searched the names you got from the library, it pulled up this... LINK

She clicked on the link that her best friend sent her and pulled up the page. It was a search engine to find people. Although her friend could do amazing things with the computer and even found out that this guy that lived here, the father of the house hold, and had moved away to the junky side of Mauville.

BURRRINNNG! Tiffany checked her Instant Message screen again.

BrokenFates89: It said on the file that his name is Rick Jamison. He has been arrested at a bar near his house over 15 times for alcoholic purposes, the bar is called Little Dipper.
Tiffany125:Great! That’s just what I needed. Thank you for the help.
BrokenFates89: Say Tiff, what did you need this for anyways.
Tiffany125: Oh, just wanted to look at some stuff about the history of my new house. Thanks a lot, bye!

She pressed the computer screen ‘off’ button and the computer went to a dead sleep. She looked out the window at the morning sun... today was the start of a new beginning.

-------------------

“Take the pills Miss” the nurse tried to force down the huge blue pills that would allow the old broken down lady to survive yet another day.

“Enya, just take them” the nurse nagged on. Enya took a deep breath and took the pills and put them in her mouth. She took the water from the nurse and acted as if she down the pills.

The nurse sighed and walked out, closing the door behind her. The last thing Enya wanted was to be there at a nursery home to be taken care of. She was old and all but she didn’t think anyone should be at a nursery home that was so mean to its patients.

She put her wrinkly old hand up to her mouth and tried to rake her tongue with her nails to get the awful taste out of her mouth. She knew those pills weren’t good for nothing and they just made her take them so it at least looked like they took care of her so she had to suffer by taking them everyday for nothing.

She laid in her bed, to old to move around, therefor just sitting in a quiet and dark room by herself.

<Grandma, I need a favor> sounded a voice in her head. <See, there is this little problem I am having with my house. See, tomorrow I am having a ‘killer’ party over there. Ya know, the usual get together with some hackin’ and slashin’ but there is just one problem. I need more then that. I need a good scare out of someone and in order to do that I need to get rid of the two parents in the house. That’s where you come along...> approached the meaniful pokemon.

The grandma tried to yell for the nurse as she stared the evil Absol into its deep red eyes which were glowing in the dark room. Her voice wouldn’t allow her to scream however, mainly because the pills had taken her voice with them down her throat. She couldn’t spit out the words. Absol stabbed its blade into a pillow that laid next to her.

He then swung his blade around and put the pillow on top of the old lady on her death bed...

He jumped on top of the pillow and Enya started to struggle to get free. The air couldn’t get to her mouth and at that moment, she saw her life before her eyes. This was it, the final round for her.

Absol studied itself in a mirror until she stopped struggling for air...

Last edited by KCash; 03-30-2004 at 02:56 AM.
Old 04-01-2004, 12:12 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Chapter 5- Trying to Get the Untold

Tiffany looked at the small piece of paper she held in her hand, comparing the bar’s name to the name she had written down. She took in a deep breath of fresh air, “Well this is it.”

She entered inside the bar known as ‘the Little Dipper’. As soon as she opened up the bar’s door she could smell the mix of cigars and beers in the air. The bar was dark and probably wasn’t an appropriate place for her to be. If her mom or dad found out she rode a bus to a bar in the middle of the day, she would be grounded until a Diglet could fly.

She noticed two strong motorcycle-type guys playing pool, she instantly looked away, scared of their boulder like muscles and what they might do to her if she was caught staring.

She asked the bartender if their might be a man there by the name of Rick Jamison. He replied, “Aw shucks... just started working here”.

She shrugged and started to turn around to go back home. This was a useless situation. What would she even ask him if she found him? Why did she even think that he would be here in the first place? The bartender kept going...

“Maybe you should try to ask ol’ Crazy Rick J over there. He is here everyday getting drunken off his hind legs, we would know before anyone.”

Tiffany looked at him in disgust as she knew that Rick J could only mean Rick Jamison, she also thought it would be better not to yell at him about it for he was a redneck that couldn’t tell a Scyther from a lawn mower.

Well, and if she yelled at him she would be asking for it by a couple of bikers and a retarded, but strong, bartender.

Tiffany’s shoe clicked as it hit the hard pavement with its hard heel sole. She moved in closer and closer. She smelt a cigar and noticed a cigar that was half way finished in front of ‘Crazy Rick J’.

He sat in the back corner of the bar on a little table. Four empty bottles of beer laid on his old and crusty table.

“Rick Jamison?” Tiffany asked. No reply. Instead he stared at his full bottle of beer in his hands. Almost as if he was in a different world at the time.

“RICK JAMISON?!” Tiffany’s voice echoed throughout the whole bar, catching everyone’s attention. Tiffany just stared at each individual person as if she didn’t say nothing at all. Everyone finally went back to their business as silence messed with them to long.

“Yeah, who are you? Bill Collector? Police Officer?” Rick asked.

“No, I’m just a high school girl. The name is Tiffany. May I sit?” She calmly asked, trying not to show her nervousness.

Rick gestured his hand towards the empty seat. Tiffany put down her purse on the ground and quickly took her place in the chair. The cold air in the bar got to her and she shivered.

“Then what business do you have here?” asked Rick very quietly.
“I want to ask you about something...” she breathed deeply, exhausting the cigar fumes in the air, “..About the house you use to live in.”

His eyes grew big, showing the redness breaking up the lining of his eyes from so much alcohol intake.

“This is no place for a girl of your age” Rick said furiously.

“Please, just listen to me for a few seconds,” Tiffany started, even though he was looking away, “My family and me just moved into your old house. I’m afraid something is in that house that puts my family in harms way. Do you know what that thing is?.”

“That thing is not to be messed with. That thing is the Devil’s Dog. That thing’s anniversary of its mighty killing pleasures in that house is one day away. Every year on the same day there is someone that turns up dead in the house. Don’t be there when the day comes tomorrow and the clock strikes 6 ‘cause then IT will be back and it will have its way of fun,” with furious pace these words spread out of Rick’s mouth.

“What happened that night? Three years ago?” Tiffany’s eyes felt like a pond, as water started to brew out from being terrified of the words coming out of Rick’s mouth.

“A lot happened. What were the results? A dead wife. My only son, Charlie, in a mental institution on Mauville Hill. And the main ending of my life. You don’t want to be like me or Charlie.. Or my wife. Therefor I suggest you leave now. How long you been here?” asked Rick.

“A few days.”
“Well oh sh*t, your already dead. You have been on Absol’s property and invaded its home. Now doesn’t matter where you go he will be after your ass every step of the way.”

Tiffany backed away from fear.

“Thank you Mr. Jamison” Tiffany started to cry as she grabbed her purse and stood up.

“Before you go, do you know how Ms. Henderson is doing? You know, the old lady next door?” asked Rick. “She passed away yesterday. Fell down the stairs after having a stroke. I’m sorry for the loses” Tiffany started to walk away until Rick’s cold arm grabbed her.

Rick didn’t let go and Tiffany didn’t struggled to try to get away, she knew there was something he needed to say. He focused on his beer and took a sip, not wanting to look Tiffany in the eyes.

“1 day left...”

Last edited by KCash; 04-03-2004 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-09-2004, 06:40 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Chapter 6- Happy Anniversary!

Tiffany pulled a piece of white paper off of the refrigerator. She laid it down on the table in the kitchen.

Tiff,
Your father’s mother, Grandma Enya, died. Your brother’s are staying with some of your dad’s friends that live just down the street, three houses to the left. Please walk over there and see how they are doing every once in awhile. We will call to check up on you every so often and we left some Meat Loaf on the counter. We are at Slateport Magical Inn if you need us. We will be back in 3 days, try to stay out of trouble and make sure to keep all the doors locked! We love you,

Mom

“Great, leave me alone at a time like this,” Tiffany threw her arms up into the air and then made sure all the doors in the house were locked as it started to close in near nighttime.

Her eyes acted as if weights were put upon them, forcing them down. She knew she hadn’t gotten a lot of sleep the past few nights and this night she really needed it. She walked over to the stove where a platter of knives laid. She picked out the thickest, sharpest, and longest knife of the group and then carried it with her to the chair in the corner where she would soon lay down for some rest...

“Wow, can’t believe we aren’t even at Slateport yet. If we didn’t get lost and then a flat tire over night then we wouldn’t still be driving here in the morning!” yelled Tiffany’s mom. “Well sorry! We will be there in just a short hour. How you think the twins and Tiff is holding up by now?” asked Tiffany’s dad while he drove the small blue car towards their destination.

“I imagine they are doing fine, they are great kids that know how to handle themselves,” Tiffany’s mom thought.

BROOOOSSSHH!

The right-front tire went flapping all over the road and made the car go out of control. Tiffany’s dad stepped on the brake with all his pressure. The car skidded across the street pavement until finally reaching the edge of the road. Tiffany’s dad hit the driving wheel as hard as he could before getting out to see another disaster on their way to Slateport.

“Amy, we have a da*n blow out,” he yelled out. He looked down each end of the road to see no one even thinking of coming this way. Nothing was there except for wooded areas with one straight, endless, and abandoned road.

He reached into the trunk and grabbed the crank. He placed it behind the blown out wheel and started to crank up the car so he could replace it with a new wheel.

“Hey Amy, its kinda weird. It looks like something slashed it,” he yelled out, as if she was really listening to him. He looked in the window and she had the seat leaned back and her eyes closed.

He kept cranking the crank up. Each second a ‘click’ sounded and vibrated the car. Then... it all stopped.

Tiffany’s mom, Amy, arose up and looked out the window. No movement outside at all, seemed to still.. to perfect.

She opened up the car door, “What’s the problem hunny?”.

No answer.

She lightly closed the door so that the crank wouldnt come out from underneath the car. She stared at her husband who was bent down and looking at the wheel. She placed a hand on his shoulder and with that one action... his head rolled off.

Blood squirted out over the pavement and she started to whimper, covering her mouth and trying not to vomit. Her husband was.. headless.

She turned around to run away, deep into the forest. As she turned, her head met a nice sharp blade.