Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

Evil, evil, evil... When Resident Evil doesn't satisfy my need for gore and guts at the moment, this will certainly do it. This fic is awesome, brutal but awesome and it grows better with each increasing chapter. Outstanding job, KCash! I love reading this, it rocks!

Old 04-09-2004, 04:10 PM
Half a Dollar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Half a Dollar

Scary......ohhhh........lol! I love your fics dude. Can't wait for Chap.7
Old 04-17-2004, 12:23 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

--KCash-> Sorry guys, I have been very busy. Been playing basketball for 3-4 hours a day all week so I haven't had a lot of time for my fics and when I do I have to update Quest of a Champion but desperate not to lose readers, I decided to post some up for you. Hope you like it...

Chapter 6 continued...

“Just go down!” screamed Rob. His twin brother still sat down on the end of the drop off of the slide. He whimpered slightly and now more and more people were lining up behind him, annoyed of the frightened kid of a slide.

“I miss mom. I miss her a lot,” Bob’s voice was shaky. “There are people waiting Bob, just go down the freakin slide!” yelled Rob, trying to hurry and get his brother down before people pushed both of them off the slide. Bob looked up from the slide and noticed a white figure in the distance. Right on the edge of the rocky playgrounds. It was a pokemon.

Bob thought of his dream to become a great Pokemon master someday. He lifted his hand out into the air to reach the pokemon. The coat of the strange pokemon shined from the gleaming sun. Dark and large clouds started to hid the sun away from mankind.

Bob let go of the side arms of the slide. He bumped up and down with each little ripple in the slide. As soon as he got down from the slide he started to walk away. Rob thanked him so much for going and told everyone he was going. The kids pushed him down anyways, annoyed at his brother for making them wait.

Rob’s feet crashed into the gravely surface of the playground. He searched with his eyes for his lost twin brother.

Bob tried to skip his way to an ally way between a sports bar and a fitness club on the other side of the park. He started to go across the street which led to the deserted ally. A long shaped blade started to gets its gleam back as the sun peaked back out from behind the clouds. The pokemon leapt farther into the ally.

“Pokemon?” asked Rob. A car had to turn rapidly in order to dodge the guttered boy. Bob raced into the ally way where nothing seemed to be moving. He crept down with each clicking step on the hard concreted surface.

“Are you there?” he asked, trying to get the pokemon’s attention.

<Of course I’m here. I’m your pokemon, ain’t I?> asked the pokemon.
“You’re my pokemon?” Bob asked, getting things straight.
<Yeah, always been yours. Come closer> nodded the pokemon, coat shiny brightly and looking like a very proud and strong pokemon.

Bob started to pat its head and clued out the sharp blade. <You wanna play a game? Hide and Seek?> asked the pokemon. Bob nodded yes, being the kind of kid he was.

<Put this over your head, I don’t want you peeking> the pokemon smiled wide. Bob put a plastic bag over his head and wondered why he needed to do that when he could just close his eyes. Either way, Bob didn’t care.

He slid the bag over his head and started to count to twenty-five. “One... Two... Three... Four...” he kept going, closing his eyes as well. The pokemon grabbed a string around the edge of the bag Bob wore. The devilish pokemon slightly pulled on the string to make it tighter and tighter.

Bob kept counting, “Eleven... Twelve...Thirteen”.

The counting started to get fainter and harder to distinguish with the bag getting so tight around his head. Bob fell to the ground on one knee and started to scream. He grabbed the bag and tried to lift it off but couldn’t get past the knot entitled into it.

The pokemon bursted out laughing, playing the game ‘Hide and Seek’.

Rob peeked around the corner and his eyes grew wide as he saw and felt what his twin brother was feeling. Rob started to take slow steps towards his brother who was being suffocated and dieing extremely slow.

<You come to play too?> grinned Absol.

Old 04-17-2004, 12:51 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

<You come to play too?> grinned Absol.

Which really should translate into...

You'd better run like hell!

Old 04-17-2004, 01:48 PM
HondoomMaster Offline

Send a message via AIM to HondoomMaster

Man when Bob was sufficaating I felt like I was losing my breath also, you give awesome describtion and this is the first time I felt like what the charecter was feeling
Old 04-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Jirachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scary story.Its cool anyways.Better not read it at night!

Last edited by Jirachi; 04-18-2004 at 12:11 AM.
Old 04-17-2004, 08:12 PM
trp9292 Offline
New Trainer

Talking Re: Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

THe stroy is amazing i can't believe how good it is.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:28 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

--KCash-> There are a few bad words in here but I edited them out, just decided to give you a warning on that part. This is where it all really begins so I hope you enjoy it! Thank you everyone for the replies, without them it would of been another day or two before I would of had this chapter up so otherwords, more replies.. the more posts. Hope you like the post...

Chapter 7- The REAL Horror Begins!

The phone kept ringing off the wall. Tiffany paid no attention to it, not caring who it was... even if it was her parents, brothers, or police, she still wasn’t going to answer it. She reassured the knives in the cases on her ankle, waist, and wrist. She was ready for anything that thought it could mess with her.

The sun had set on this long day and now over half a day had gone by on the anniversary of Absol’s destruction upon the house. Tiffany blocked off the door and windows with the couch, refrigerator, and other large items she could find in the house. She was ready for whatever was coming her way.

Fear had no meaning to her anymore...

Then the lights went off, someone had cut off the power... or something. Fear had regained its place in Tiffany’s body. She hurried and staggered to get the knife taped onto her wrist. She held it up high to reinsure herself that she had a defense.

The phone started to ring. Each ‘BRRRIINNNNGGG!’ stun her ears as the loud kitchen phone made the only noise in the house. Tiffany ran through the living room into the kitchen, becoming aware of the surroundings in the dark kitchen. She picked up the phone, not daring to say ‘Hello’.

With relief, she thought it was her mom calling so she dared to say “Hello.”

The line went dead. She hung up the phone and looked behind her, frightened of being alone. She hurried to grab another knife that was in her pocket. She held both knives up, ready for any oncoming attackers.

The doorbell rung repeatedly. A constant ‘ding’ of the doorbell rung throughout the whole house, giving Tiffany a shiver up her spine. She went to look out the peephole in the door, nothing or nobody was there but the doorbell still continued to ring. Then the phone started up again. She ran to grab the phone off the phone stand but the line was dead still, even though it was ringing.

She threw the phone on the ground and ran into the living room until she heard an eerie voice.

<I hope you didn’t like your brother’s that much, I mean... its not MY fault, we were just playing a game when...> the voice said, followed by a gagging sound. Tiffany turned around to see two small bodies hanging by a rope, with two plastic bags over there heads. She knew who they were and didn’t want to stand around for herself to end up in that position.

She searched the room for the killer, seeing no one in sight. “Come out you stupid son of a b!tch”.

<Now now...> The voice echoed inside her head, making her feel like she was crazy, < Do you kiss your mother with those lips? One thing is for sure, you won’t want to kiss her at all now>.

Tiffany gripped the knives harder and fought back her tears, not giving into the psychotic powers giving out on her. “Just bring it!” she shouted out.

<I know your not serious about that one. I know this because I live off fear, and you are giving me extra servings right now> laughed the killing machine.

“Why are you doing this?!” Tiffany yelled at the top of her lungs, letting her tears flow out like heavenly darkened streams of water.

<Simple: Its all a game of life or death. A game that I love to play. A game that will teach you a thing or too. Not really your fault, you can blame your dad for that one once you get to hell> laughed Absol, now showing itself.

Tiffany caught the moving figure walking up to her on the other side of the living room. The white fur seemed grayish in the lightless room. The figure kept walking towards her, getting closer and closer.

Tiffany acted as a baseball pitcher on throwing the knife in her right hand at Absol. The knife hit the floor in front of Absol and did nothing to effect it.

<You are wasting your weapons? What a smart move...> laughed Absol.

“What do you want from me? I’ll leave, never come back to your home if that’s what you want!” screamed Tiffany, fainting a cry now.

<This house? This sh!tty old house? That’s what you think I want? I could care less about this dump> Absol croaked.

“Then why are you doing this to me?”

<Bet your father never told you about his early life hood, now has he? Bet you didn’t know that your very own father use to be one of the leaders in a very successful gang, thinking they could take over anything they wanted. Well some of his head gang members killed my family so I thought to myself, why the hell not take it out on the leader’s daughter? Especially since he is dead> Absol said.

Tiffany was stricken with fear, “Since he is dead?”

<Yep, it was quite fun. I slowly slashed his head off, drilling my blade into his neck. Peeling off his flesh and his vocal cords and nerves, quite the rush if you ask me. And boy was your mother shocked when his head went rolling off> Absol started to crack up while still keeping a straight face.

Tiffany darted towards Absol, knife up in the air. Absol acted quick, swinging its blade back and letting a rip out in the air with the quick reaction. The blade caught Tiffany’s leg and scraped it a little while Tiffany jumped over Absol, sticking the knife in its back on the way. Tiffany then continued to run, going upstairs which wasn’t the greatest idea.

Absol yelled out in pain as he used the sharp teeth in its mouth to rip out the knife. <That b*tch is dead>

Old 04-22-2004, 03:00 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Chapter 7 deadly continued...

Tiffany tripped twice while trying to haul herself up there stairs. Absol was pissed off to the limit for nobody took the blood of Devil’s Dog. Absol charged up the stairs, not putting a sound in the house in doing so. Tiffany managed to get on the top floor and now running like crazy, closing every door upstairs to make Absol confused on which one she went into.

She finally picked out her parent’s bedroom for it was big but had little places to hid in, making her think Absol wouldn’t ever guess of picking that room.

Tiffany first started on the window, trying to rise it up so she could see how far the jump was. The window was unlocked but still wasn’t coming up, being so old it had rusted to the point where it wouldn’t open any longer.

She heard the door start to open behind her. She jumped towards the closet and fell right on her knees. She quickly grabbed the closet door and swung the door as close as she could before Absol started to search the room.

A small crack was between the door being fully closed, shining in a little bit of light from the moonlight searching the room from the window. The light hit Tiffany’s eye as she looked out the crack of the closet door, seeing what Absol was up too.

Absol put its two front paws up on the bed and started to sniff the air. Tiffany tried to hold in her fear, afraid she would be smelt of it.

Absol calmly stepped down off the bed and turned to search the next room, leaving a trial of blood behind where Tiffany got a slash in at.

Tiffany made sure Absol wasn’t coming back and then she heard another door open up like Absol was trying to enter into another room. The coast was clear...

She quickly opened up the closet door and rushed out.

WHAM!

A white blur went flying towards her... ABSOL! She ducked under the leaping blur and ran to the bed. Absol started to run towards her again, she jumped on the bed and then leapt off, rushing to the door. Absol was on her the whole way and got a slash at her leg. Blood started to drip out but this didn’t slow down Tiffany the slightest bit.

Tiffany started down the stairs at a face pace but her legs caught up with her and she went tumbling forwards, hitting her head on the wall and then on step by step.

As she reached the end of the line, she laid on the bottom of the staircase, blood pouring out like a heavenly flow of red wine. She laid unconscious and even more... helpless.

Absol crept down the stairs with a wide, evil grin growing on her face. He jumped off the stairs, clearing five of the steps on the way down. He crawled his body on top of hers, laughing at her pity.

Tiffany was all alone and nothing could help her now. That’s when a sound of the angels roared throughout the small house.

A sound that could scare a wild Ursaring away. A sound that sends shivers to your brain from your spine. A sound that cracks the air with every drift of movement.

The motor was cracking, trying to live off the gas in it. With each press of the button the chain quickly rotated around the small machine. Smoke roared out as more and more gas was used to make it spin rapidly.

“I’m back ******,” the chainsaw roaring in his hands, sending a strike of fear thru Absol’s body, which never happened. It had been so long since he was in that house, so long since he lost his wife and had his son’s life ruined for ever... as well as his own. Now he was back to take his life back.

<Get ready to join your wife>

Old 04-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Holy cow, that was an extremely impressive chapter, KCash! Nice going on this, it's getting so much better with every new addition!

Old 04-24-2004, 05:48 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

--KCash-> Well Thanks a lot for the comment NeoPikachu! I'm glad your liking it and I hope everyone else is as well. Here's the next installment...

Chapter 8- Rematch, The Hunted v.s The Hunter!

The roaring chainsaw went slashing thru the air. Absol didn’t dare to back down but to stand up to it. Absol slashed away as well, making its blade connect with the slicing chain. Sparks flew throughout the room. Absol back off before the chainsaw did to much damage to the wonderful killing device on its head.

Absol used Quick Attack to maneuver itself over to the nearby wall and then off of it, shooting out towards Rick Jamison who was still the underdog in Absol’s head.

Absol lowered its blade and went slashing at Rick’s leg, catching a little bit off of it to tear the skin a little big. Rick was slowed down by the weight of the chainsaw but was able to get a slice in with it, cutting a bit of Absol’s fur off and no more.

Absol used the strong back legs of his body to knock Rick’s leg in order to make him fall to the ground. As Rick fell and hit the floor hard, the chainsaw quit running and slid across the room.

Rick rushed to crawl to the chainsaw but Absol stepped in front of him.

<It’s a d*mn sham that it had to end like this> Absol was being to cocky, thinking that Rick would go down this easy. Rick pulled out a knife from his pocket and jabbed it into Absol’s front, right leg. Absol moaned in pain, “ABSSSOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL”.

The scream knocked off hanging picture off the walls, shook the whole house in general. Absol was mad, crazy mad. Rick jumped to his feet and grabbed the chainsaw. He admittedly grabbed the rope to start the engine on the chainsaw. He yanked and tugged on the motor didn’t seem to want to work.

<What blood type are you?> asked Absol, laughing a bit while trying to get the knife out of its leg, <Its just that I like to know what type of blood I will be drinking tonight>.

Rick paid no attention to Absol and continued to start up the motor. “Ah!” shouted Rick, throwing the chainsaw down in disbelief. He then looked up and saw small knife which he has just planted in Absol’s leg come flying at him. He tried to throw himself on the ground to dodge it but the knife was lodged into his shoulder. The pain was unbelievable and blood started to ooze out quickly.

Rick yelled out in pain and put his hand on the knife. He tried to get it out of his shoulder but it seemed to be stuck to well. Absol ran up, limping a bit from the gash in its leg. Absol pressed down on the knife with its foot, making it dig deeper and deeper. The pain was so much that Rick was yelling out silently. Words wouldn’t flow out of his mouth any longer because words couldn’t even describe this pain.

<Does it hurt?> Absol grinned. Then a rocking noise echoed throughout the darkened house, metal clinging against something. Absol stopped pressing on the knife and fell to the ground, showing Tiffany standing behind Absol with a candlestick.

“Are… Are you ok Mr. Jamison?” Tiffany said, trying not to cry. “I’m fine, just got to…” he struggled to get the knife out but was able to accomplish it, “Get this out”. He tossed the knife aside and looked at the deadly Absol.

“Fine job kid,” Rick said, holding his wound. “We should go get some rope from the garage and so we can tie up Absol,” Tiffany suggested. “I will go get it,” Rick agreed to the plan.

He rushed off to the garage and started to look around with a flash light, noticing a long rope in the corner of the garage. He picked it up and ran to Tiffany and Absol. As he approached he heard whimpering. He looked at Tiffany and then looked behind her, “Where is he?”.

“I went to go get some bandages for your wound. I didn’t know…” she kept crying, sitting on her knees and looking where Absol was laying down at before.

“Oh no… let’s get going,” he screamed, grabbing his chainsaw and Tiffany.

Old 04-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

wOW !! KCASH! I just read until the first part of chapter 3 with the old lady, i'm here all alone, sitting in a small room and my computer, and i'm freaking out, because i can't see the end of the room and i don't want to look ! I'm not kidding ! THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOL !! I like your way of writing and everything ! You really have a writers mind, if you were a writer i would buy your books as we speak !!!! I LOVE IT !!! But i'm scared !

EDIT: I was planning to go to lend a video, but now i'm WAY to scared to go !

- Ruben v.

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Old 04-24-2004, 08:30 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

I was not really affected by this, terror wise, but hell is it a great story!

This is the best story ive read in a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time.
Old 04-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

The amont of suspense is killing me KCash. I really don't know who's going to win and every time the situation always seems to turn around in someone else's favor. Outstanding job with this fantastic fic!

Old 04-25-2004, 07:22 AM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

*gulp* I'm going to try to read further *dos garlick-necklase on, has a jezus-statue in his hand, a jar of 'day-light'*
Absol is a vampire, right ? 0.o
Wat, not one?! *get's attacked*

x-x

PS: WARNING: he ate my garlick, so he now has a smelly breath

- Ruben V.

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees