Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-25-2004, 07:42 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash
Default Re: Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

--KCash-> Lots of replies, Lots of kills. Thanks everyone for the awesome replies and I really couldn’t help but smile at all of them, so I decided to go ahead and give everyone a little more of fright. Hope you like...

Chapter 9- Cat and Mouse

“Is there a car here?” Rick asked. “No, mom and dad took the only car we have,” Tiffany replied, following up behind Rick the whole way through the house. They went to the garage and lifted up the door.

“Sorry for the lose of them,” quietly said Rick. “Lose of who?!” she screamed back. Rick ignored her and just rushed her out the garage.

“Just follow me and keep close, he can be quite sneaky,” Rick ordered. Tiffany did exactly as he said.

They ran down the street where a field was. Taking a deep breath, they entered the darkened field. The rain was now just a drizzle, giving a mist effect in the sky. The tall grass of the field raked along the side of Rick and Tiffany.

Then they stopped. <HAHAHAAA!> laughed the same eerie voice which they have heard so many times.

“GO!” Rick ordered. Tiffany ran in front of him and took off, trying to get out of the tall grassed field. Rick was able to get his chainsaw to work. The roar of the mighty chainsaw cracked the air. Rick noticed the grass moving ahead of Tiffany.

“Tiff…… WATCH OUT!” Rick screamed out. He started to sprint towards her but that didn’t get him any closer because Tiffany was sprinting as well.

Finally, Tiffany noticed the grass moving in a different direction then the wind. It could only be one thing she thought.

She stopped in fear and Rick started to catch up to her, chainsaw high in the air and ready to cut some limbs off the devil’s pet.

“FURRRRREET!” shouted the pokemon. Rick lowered his chainsaw and took a deep breath. The Furret stood in the grass and looked in confusion at the scared Tiffany and Rick. “GET OUT OF HERE!” shouted Rick as loud as he could. The Furret was frightened and scurried off behind Rick and Tiffany.

“Let’s go,” directed Rick, still holding the chainsaw. Tiffany started to walk towards the ending of the field, looking in every direction in case of an attack came her way.

“FURRET!” screamed the pokemon they just saw, but this time it was obviously in trouble. Rick hurried and turned around to see if he could see the helpless Furret. Then the deepest shadow in the field came alive…

Absol shot up like a metal ball out of a cannon. The long claws on Absol’s legs were widened out and caught Rick’s face. The claws ripped away at the soft skin on his face and ripped it where it looked like a old washboard.

Blood drizzled down from his face, splattering on the grass below. Rick didn’t care what happened to his face, he knew he could a few scratches. He swung his chainsaw and connected with Absol’s leg, leaving a indention where blood could flow out. Half of the leg was engraved with a nice and deep cut. Absol swung its long, black blade at Rick but missed, however, making Rick drop the chainsaw and turning it off.

Absol hurried away into the tall grass, trying to get enough time to recover from the wound… or was he?

“Come on Mr. Jamsion!” Tiffany shouted, trying to help Rick up. He covered his face, trying to move blood out of his vision so he could see. They scurried off out of the field and came to a open street. Rick was yelling about how he needed to go back and get his chainsaw, even though he knew he wasn’t capable of doing so.

Tiffany let go of Rick and they both stood on the foggy street, staring at the same house it all started at.

“How the hell did we get back here?” Tiffany whispered.

“He’s just playing with us… it’s all a game of cat and mouse, a game of life and death”.

Old 04-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Kills
Wow....The thrills and ^ Chills!
Old 04-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Ouch. I feel really sorry for Rick. Getting my face dug out is the last thing I would ever want to happen...

Ack, I wonder what he's going to do without his chainsaw? All three of them have taken a serious beating, I wonder who's going to be left...?

Old 04-27-2004, 01:03 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

--KCash-> Thank you all so much for the kind comments, really says a lot for me. Hope I dont disappoint you with the incoming ending...

Chapter 10- Burning the Demon

“I say let’s go in,” Rick told Tiffany.

“Go in? Then we have no where to run!” she shouted back, thinking he was getting delusional.

“I’m hurt pretty badly! At least there we can hold our grounds, I came to save you and end this era of darkness and so far I think I’ve done a pretty d*mn good job, now do you want to do as I say and stay alive or try to run and get slaughtered?” the question struck Tiffany hard.

Rick started to limp away, very weak and not in the mood to put up with a selfish teenager. Tiffany looked behind her where the field was... and no longer was it there. Absol was playing games on them heavily...

“I’m coming!” called out Tiffany.

She ran up to Rick and helped him inside the door. “You go upstairs, lock the door, hide. I’m gonna find some weapons. The last thing I want is to be half way dead with no weapons when that demon walks up,” Rick said, grabbing ahold of the wall to brace himself to the kitchen.

Tiffany hammered the floor with each step as she went upstairs. She picked out her brother’s room, locked the door, and crawled underneath the bed. The room seemed to quiet, wayyy to quiet...

Rick threw down old cooking pans, searching for a knife. He figured out he needed light to find something in this dark house so he tried to flip on the light switch. No power.

He saw on the counter a fire lighter and a candle. He tried three times to get the lighter going and on the fourth try, it finally popped a flame. He slowly ran the flame towards the candle and light barely emerged the kitchen from the little candle.

Rick picked the candle up and turned around...

<Geez, ever heard of plastic surgery?> croaked Absol in a monotonous voice, referring to Rick’s dug out face.

Rick swung his fist in the air and missed Absol. The candle dropped from his hands and shattered on the marble floor. Flames bursted out all over the kitchen, quickly spreading towards the living room.

Absol made a quick motion with its blade and Rick was soon screaming out in sheer pain. Rick felt a sharp pain in his arm. He reached for his arm to see what kind of damage was done. As his left arm went reaching out, he felt nothing but air and pain. He slowly moved his brown eyes towards the floor where his arm laid.

Blood squirted out from his shoulder where blood vessels wanted to give blood out to his phantom limb. Rick moved his hand around, trying to feel the arm as if it was still there. He yelled out in pain, an unbarring pain that inflicted him in more ways then one.

He felt tears trying to inch their way out his eyes but he fought it, he would never let himself go. Not after how far he has gone...

“Die Demon,” whispered Rick as he reached for the oven settings. As he remembered correctly, this old gasoline taken oven would do just what he wanted. He flickered with the switch, turning it as far as it would go.

He swung open the oven door and the fire around the stove that came from the fallen candle had erupted with great power. Fire went soaring thru the air and baked Absol up real nice. The fire blew and then slowly evaporated. Rick turned the gasoline oven off and watched as Absol screamed in pain, fur a charcol black.

Absol stood up quickly and brushed the ashes off its fur, staring deep into Rick’s eyes. Absol’s face was burnt in some spots and looked uglier then a happy Gyrados.

Rick didn’t bother to pay attention to Absol, still yelling about his arm. That was the least of the problems however, as the house started to go up in flames from the little drop of a candle...

Old 04-27-2004, 01:12 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Man, I got to thinking and I know this would make a fantastic movie. But for now, the story is fantastic. Your descriptions really bring the story to life, and it's so easy to visualize everything.

Old 04-28-2004, 10:31 PM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

The suspense!

Awsome Awesome Awsome!
Old 04-29-2004, 01:24 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Chapter 11- Surviving the Nightmare... Again

Heat rushed to Rick’s face as he started to feel wooziness kick in from the loss of blood. He had a hard time trying to run from Absol in the tiny house with all the flames and the blood running into his eyes from the gashes in his face.

Absol was pissed and was going to make sure Rick died. Tiffany could hear crackles from the fire and the room which she was hiding in started to glow orange. Fire was trying to spread upstairs and Tiffany knew that was a bad sign.

She crawled out from under the bed and darted towards the nearby door. Her hand burned as it touched the doorhandle to the closed door. Fire was right outside the door which meant she only had one way out.

She ran to the window, unlocked it, opened it, and started to crawl down the drain pipe just outside the window. She managed to hit the concrete-paved drive way and now faced the decision of going back inside to see if Rick was still alive or to run like hell and never return.

Rick was now crawling on the ground, being tripped up by the mad Absol.

Absol hovered over Rick, putting terror into his body. Rick held his phantom arm, wishing it was still there. He knew this was the end...

Tiffany came in yelling like a Indian ready to go in for its buffalo kill. In her right hand, raised high in the air, was a small, silver ax that was used for mountain climbing. She clobbered her hand down and tried to stick the ax right into Absol’s back.

She failed to do so as Absol stuck up its sharp tail and sliced open her stomach.

The slice wasn’t enough to make guts fall or to even kill her but it did slow her down a bit.

<Well look who has came back to play with me> laughed Absol.

Tiffany laid on the floor, whimpering and holding onto her stomach. The little gash made her ache all over and she couldn’t bare this pain anymore. Absol crawled over the poor girl, reading to slash away at her.

“SOOOLLLLLLL!” called out Absol in his pokemon language.

The ax as driven into the back of Absol’s neck, not going all the way through but far enough into the flesh and fur of Absol to cause an uprising.

The pain seemed as if it had paralyzed Absol from head to toe, cutting off the spinal cord that ran next to the backbone.

Absol laid on the floor and acted as if he was having a seizure. Rick was starting to see double vision and knew that he had lost to much blood and needed to get out of this burning house quickly.

He turned to Tiffany who was laying on the ground, staring into the thoughts of nothing. Her hand was falling down from where it was holding the gash from Absol.

“Sorrryry kiddd,” Rick mumbled, trying to talk the best he could.

Rick ran out of the house, using the garage which was his only escape. As he got to the end of the driveway he turned around to look at the house with terrorized and killed so many people which he loved. Now the era of destruction from the evil Absol was over as he slowly laid down for a rest on the hard, black street...

<Your dead...> Absol turned towards the door to go after his prey.

“No.. You are!” Tiffany pounced on the weak Absol and let the flames of fire soak them up into ashes...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

News 9, News 4, and News 21 all stood outside the burnt down residency of Absol’s terror, now all gone and leaving nothing but ashes behind.

“Hey, over here,” a firefighter called out to his partner who was searching in the fallin pieces of the house for any bodies, expecting their to be more then just Rick that got caught up in the fire.

“What?” questioned the other firefighter, approaching the scene of the burnt Tiffany.

“Geez, burnt skin smells worse then Snorlax’s fumes after eating 100 pounds of tuna,” he laughed.

“Ha...” started the firefighter, sight catching something else.

He moved pieces of rumble that had fallen from the ceiling.

“What is this?” he asked.

The other firefighter walked over to see fine prints of pokemon footprints, formed by a deep red color. The firefighter put his finger in the footprint’s mark and examined it.

“Looks like blood...” he softly said.

Quietness filled the room, everyone thinking about what was said.

The firefighter slapped his partner in the shoulder, “Naw, its just some berries or something that some Zigzagoon or Pikachu brought in here.”

“Yeah that must be it...” he said back, watching as his partner left him to go examine Tiffany’s flaky burnt body.

The firefighter looked up through the window, looking at those shining red eyes everyone saw just before...

THE END

Last edited by KCash; 04-29-2004 at 01:27 AM.
Old 04-29-2004, 01:34 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Talking Re: Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

......amazing....wow.....if you ever become a writer....wow....

SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Old 04-29-2004, 01:38 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Special Thanks

First off I have to thank HondoomMaster for always making sure I keep up my updates .

Thank you NeoPikachu, Dark Pikachu, Nick the Angelic, Ruben, Jirachi, trp9292, Dark Luddico, and Dark for all reading and posting to my fic, always giving me that great feedback. Without all of you this fic wouldn't of been successful and would of just been another waste of my time. I hope I didn't disappoint you guys to much on the kills.

I would like to request on more thing just for fun, What was your favorite character? Which character from the 1st and 2nd fanfic's of NiM would you like to see again in the 3rd epic fic? Which was your favorite kill? What are your dis-likes and likes of this fic?

Thank you all and I hope you guys come back for...

NIGHTMARE IN MAUVILLE III
Brother Brawls
Title subject to change...
COMING SUMMER 2004!

Old 04-29-2004, 01:55 AM
HondoomMaster Offline

Send a message via AIM to HondoomMaster

Well the charecter I would love to see in NiM3 is well Absol and umm...well defiently Rick. Nothing bad in this fic, it was great.
Old 04-29-2004, 02:20 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

This was a fantastic finish and I look forward to the upcoming sequel to this outstanding series. I honestly expected Rick to die and Tiffany to escape the horror but it was exactly the opposite. Some of the kills were expected, but then others just completely came out of the blue. Fantastic job, KCash! I know I'm not alone when I say I love these series of yours!

Old 04-30-2004, 09:33 PM
Ruben Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Ruben Send a message via Yahoo to Ruben
Exclamation Re: Nightmare in Mauville 2: Ultimate Sins

*sticks up his garlic again*

I'm scaaaaaaaaared

LOL ^-^ No, i bet it's great, i'm still reading it, not finished, well, i have a prob. I LOVE to read, but i'm soooo slow with it, lol...

- Ruben V.

"Say this blanket represents all the matter and energy in the universe, okay? This is me, this is you, and over here, this is the Eiffel Tower, right, it's Paris!"
- Dusin Hoffman, I *heart* huckabees
Old 05-01-2004, 12:31 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

This would make a kick ass movie.

I liked ALL the chapters, ALL the kills,... *Invisions freddy vs absol*