Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

View Poll Results: Which starter do you plan to choose in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?
Turtwig 87 34.66%
Chimchar 63 25.10%
Piplup 101 40.24%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 08:54 PM
SONICSPEED234 Offline

Default Re: PE2K Poll (March) - #4: Which starter do you plan to choose in Pokemon Diamond/Pe

im getting chimchar fire type pokemon have been my favorite type of pokemon since the pokemon games began
Old 03-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Jewel_the_Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer

Lightbulb Re: PE2K Poll (March) - #4: Which starter do you plan to choose in Pokemon Diamond/Pe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
I always pick the Grass starter whenever I play a Pokemon game, but I might break that tradition for this, since Turtwig doesn't appeal to me as much as Piplup does. I have always wanted a Water / Steel on my team, also.

Plus, penguins are adorable.
Piplup is WATER/STEEL!?!?!?
Old 03-05-2007, 10:38 PM
pikachu fan 101 Offline
Banned

Smile Re: PE2K Poll (March) - #4: Which starter do you plan to choose in Pokemon Diamond/Pe

I'm getting all because I'm getting both. banana: :thpoke_249
Old 03-05-2007, 10:41 PM
pikachu fan 101 Offline
Banned

Cool Re: PE2K Poll (March) - #4: Which starter do you plan to choose in Pokemon Diamond/Pe

Dear Callum,

Your icon is
Old 03-05-2007, 10:59 PM
pikachu fan 101 Offline
Banned

Default Re: PE2K Poll (March) - #4: Which starter do you plan to choose in Pokemon Diamond/Pe

coool
Old 03-05-2007, 11:45 PM
Lil Bro of Doom Offline
Master Trainer

i usally start with water but his highest evolution is so weird so as i said earlier i'm going with chimchar and aventually all!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:24 AM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer

I'm getting both, so i vote for Piplup anyway seeing how it's going to my starter in Diamond, Chimchar is gonna be my starter in Pearl, Or vice versa, can't deside
Old 03-06-2007, 02:32 AM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Smile Re: PE2K Poll (March) - #4: Which starter do you plan to choose in Pokemon Diamond/Pe

It seems that I usually pick the Pokemon with the hightest Hit Points, I have notice that, and there are the ones with the lowest speed, I will recommened that the new grass Pokemon is better off with Rock Slide then Rest, I will keep restarting the game until I get adamand nature, but that is quite stupid, but what the heck. I have seen Youtube videos where the cheat using Action Replay/Gameshark. Did you know that the European version of Gameshark is Action Replay? I never knew that.

~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:40 PM
icer Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to icer Send a message via MSN to icer Send a message via Yahoo to icer Send a message via Skype™ to icer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu fan 101 View Post
I'm getting all because I'm getting both. banana: :thpoke_249
argh you copycat... sort of lol but yeah im getting all of them also (as always)
Old 03-06-2007, 09:32 PM
htm14 Offline
Experienced Trainer

I'll choose Piplup because it's a PENGUIN. It's awesome!!!!!!!! And its evolution type combo is the best!!!

Check these out:

[IMG][/IMG]

Ohh!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:08 AM
Makura Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Makura Send a message via MSN to Makura

I'm going for Piplup as my first starter, and try to beat the game with just him. x3 It's gonna be fun, though challanging with such a small little creature trying to beat up all of the bigger and meaner Pokemon, but if Pikachu can supposedly do it, so can Piplup! :D

「愛してるよ」よりも「大好き」の方が
"Ai shiteru yo" yori mo "daisuki" no hou ga
Old 03-07-2007, 06:56 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium

I would probably go with Piplup. His final evo looks strong. And anyways, Penguins are cool.

<3
Old 03-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Horus Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Horus

More than likely, I'll get Turtwig.

~Horus
Old 03-08-2007, 12:21 AM
Kayla Offline
Elite Trainer

Piplup, in Diamond. Pearl will be the one I restart now and then, so I'll eventually use all of them.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:43 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

Lil; ole Turtwig he's gotta funny name!PLus he looks
cool!But Chimchar is cool@!
Closed Thread