Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-10-2007, 02:27 AM
Espeon EX's Avatar
Espeon EX Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,599
Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX
Default Re: Super Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmn trainer Vincent View Post
You haven't seen our team yet....
Oh yeah, i have, it seems good, but not good enough, your just jealous of us because we'llsoon be the invincible one, i used to be invincible myself until i started over, i'll get my spot back soon...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-10-2007, 02:37 AM
pkmn trainer Vincent's Avatar
pkmn trainer Vincent Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Victory Road - Sinnoh
Posts: 769
Send a message via MSN to pkmn trainer Vincent Send a message via Yahoo to pkmn trainer Vincent
Default Re: Super Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon EX View Post
Oh yeah, i have, it seems good, but not good enough, your just jealous of us because we'llsoon be the invincible one, i used to be invincible myself until i started over, i'll get my spot back soon...
I wouldn't count on it, i have ALOT of spare time on my hands, and most of our members have level 100 pokemon and have mastered movesets.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Shadow From The Deep's Avatar
Shadow From The Deep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,743
Default Re: Super Group

I'm sorry if this is spam but... I was thinking of joining your rescue alliance (nothing against Team Overkil and those other guysyouve saved me a bunch of times) but I don't have high levels so I wanted to know if you used joy seeds do you get just as strong as lvling or are they like rare candies?
__________________
Vpp HoF

Hatch: 1545
Pikachu: 1590
Raichu: 1650
Done: 1830




__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-10-2007, 02:45 AM
Espeon EX's Avatar
Espeon EX Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,599
Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX
Default Re: Super Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmn trainer Vincent View Post
I wouldn't count on it, i have ALOT of spare time on my hands, and most of our members have level 100 pokemon and have mastered movesets.
Mmhumph, only 1 does, besides, i'll get better any day, maybe by tommorow i'll have lv.100's, i used to have 5 lv. 100's on my previous team, oh, if i had it, and if i had it, I can probably smash your alliance. Do you want another link to see for yourself? Or did you have enough jealousy? Be jealous all you want, but were soon to be the invincibles, charmeleon blaze and i have been working pretty damn hard on it, in a week, we'll get to lv.100.

Let's get on with hiring more members onto our alliance. Oh i see one, on the front page, she looks like he can stomp on you.

@mew- Your hired! Welcome to the alliance and heres a cookie!

@shadow- yes, joy seeds are like rare candies, you can get them at a stickied thread.
__________________

Last edited by Espeon EX; 03-10-2007 at 02:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-10-2007, 02:52 AM
pkmn trainer Vincent's Avatar
pkmn trainer Vincent Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Victory Road - Sinnoh
Posts: 769
Send a message via MSN to pkmn trainer Vincent Send a message via Yahoo to pkmn trainer Vincent
Default Re: Super Group

Lol i suppose, you know, you don't have to sound so mean when you reply, aswell.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Xalapeno's Avatar
Xalapeno Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Not Soviet Russia
Posts: 4,016
Send a message via ICQ to Xalapeno Send a message via AIM to Xalapeno Send a message via Yahoo to Xalapeno
Default Re: Super Group

Oh, I'm just checking in to see how our competition is doing.
Pretty well. And guys Espeon was a really good rescuer.
I know. But, he could never beat my Salamence/Keckleon alliance.
I keep adding HP to my Salamence and a bunch of other stuff to him.
He's pretty strong so I don't know if you could have beaten him with your old team.
He's only lost once. To a Lv 45 dewgong who sheer colded him in a monster house.
There was no escape so I couldn't do anything.
__________________
VPP GYM URPG RAWR

I made Soviet Bidoof, Jokester Jesse made this kick@$$ banner.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Espeon EX's Avatar
Espeon EX Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,599
Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX
Default Re: Super Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team overkill View Post
Oh, I'm just checking in to see how our competition is doing.
Pretty well. And guys Espeon was a really good rescuer.
I know. But, he could never beat my Salamence/Keckleon alliance.
I keep adding HP to my Salamence and a bunch of other stuff to him.
He's pretty strong so I don't know if you could have beaten him with your old team.
He's only lost once. To a Lv 45 dewgong who sheer colded him in a monster house.
There was no escape so I couldn't do anything.
thank you overkill, your pretty good yourself, i used to have a swampert with ice beam, a charizard with arial ace +10, now no more, why are we having a competition? I'm just joining an alliance, no need to get all mad about it.

oh yeah, it would be pretty tough if i was versing you in the dojo right now, in the past...maybe, but still.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-10-2007, 04:01 PM
LilCharZ's Avatar
LilCharZ Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ???
Posts: 596
Default Re: Super Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon EX View Post
Mmhumph, only 1 does, besides, i'll get better any day, maybe by tommorow i'll have lv.100's, i used to have 5 lv. 100's on my previous team, oh, if i had it, and if i had it, I can probably smash your alliance. Do you want another link to see for yourself? Or did you have enough jealousy? Be jealous all you want, but were soon to be the invincibles, charmeleon blaze and i have been working pretty damn hard on it, in a week, we'll get to lv.100.

Let's get on with hiring more members onto our alliance. Oh i see one, on the front page, she looks like he can stomp on you.

@mew- Your hired! Welcome to the alliance and heres a cookie!

@shadow- yes, joy seeds are like rare candies, you can get them at a stickied thread.
If you're sayin dat only one of us has Lv100s, actually, I have 7 of 'em...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Espeon EX's Avatar
Espeon EX Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,599
Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX
Default Re: Super Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilCharZ View Post
If you're sayin dat only one of us has Lv100s, actually, I have 7 of 'em...
Yeah your probably the only one! Well if i had my charizard, i can use arial ace +10 and swipe you out! Why are we having an argument?...?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Blue_Dragon_Mew's Avatar
Blue_Dragon_Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: *hidden*
Posts: 2,930
Send a message via AIM to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via MSN to Blue_Dragon_Mew Send a message via Yahoo to Blue_Dragon_Mew
Default Re: Super Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeon EX View Post
Mmhumph, only 1 does, besides, i'll get better any day, maybe by tommorow i'll have lv.100's, i used to have 5 lv. 100's on my previous team, oh, if i had it, and if i had it, I can probably smash your alliance. Do you want another link to see for yourself? Or did you have enough jealousy? Be jealous all you want, but were soon to be the invincibles, charmeleon blaze and i have been working pretty damn hard on it, in a week, we'll get to lv.100.

Let's get on with hiring more members onto our alliance. Oh i see one, on the front page, she looks like he can stomp on you.

@mew- Your hired! Welcome to the alliance and heres a cookie!

@shadow- yes, joy seeds are like rare candies, you can get them at a stickied thread.
By mew... do you happen to mean me?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Espeon EX's Avatar
Espeon EX Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,599
Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX
Default Re: Super Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Dragon_Mew View Post
By mew... do you happen to mean me?
Yes, it's just a short version of your username, your accepted to our alliance! Heres a cookie!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-10-2007, 05:57 PM
munchlax2000 Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: wailords digestive system
Posts: 105
Default Re: Super Group

TEam:rock!!!
rank:diamond
current team
sceptile:lv 73
articuno:lv 64
latias:lv 60
__________________


Piplup: 51

Hatches @ Post 66
Prinplup @ Post 99
Empoleon @ Post 159
Level 100 @ Post 351
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
favrite mon piplup
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-10-2007, 06:49 PM
charmeleonblaze's Avatar
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 2,107
Default Re: Super Group

This is my last update. Charizard lv. 70:flamethrower, fly, scratch+8, and attract, Blastoise lv. 70:Surf, Brick Break, Bite+2, and attract, and Marowak lv. 40:Bone Club, Focus Energy, Bonemerang, and earthquake. I'm in gold rank with 1575 points. P.S.(now I have 14 legends: articuno, moltres, zapdos, groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, latios, latias, regirock, ho-oh, lugia, suicune, raikou, and entei)

Last edited by charmeleonblaze; 03-10-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Espeon EX's Avatar
Espeon EX Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,599
Send a message via MSN to Espeon EX
Default Re: Super Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchlax2000 View Post
TEam:rock!!!
rank:diamond
current team
sceptile:lv 73
articuno:lv 64
latias:lv 60
Sure! Your team is above gold rank. ACCEPTED! Heres a cookie!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Xalapeno's Avatar
Xalapeno Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Not Soviet Russia
Posts: 4,016
Send a message via ICQ to Xalapeno Send a message via AIM to Xalapeno Send a message via Yahoo to Xalapeno
Default Re: Super Group

I wasn't mad. I was just pointing out that I'm a better rescuer thats all.
Enjoy. Oh, and LilCharZ wanted the competition. I thought it would bring back memories
so I was OK with it. A little of competition won't hurt. Just strengthen us.
__________________
VPP GYM URPG RAWR

I made Soviet Bidoof, Jokester Jesse made this kick@$$ banner.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com