Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling

Competitive Battling This board is for competitive battling discussion. Get team help or learn to play competitively.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-06-2004, 03:56 PM
Riot's Avatar
Riot Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In a house where I live.
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to Riot
Default Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

yay! its good to see that site back up, and the forum back up, again. Anyways, would you be a life saver and Rate my teamy weamy? Thanks alot in advance.

Alakazam@Brightpowder
(modest)[Synchronise]
-Calm mind
-Psychic
-Fire punch
-Ice Punch

Okay heres my obvious Primary Sp. Sweeper. And the movesets kinda obvious too. Brightpowder because his Defense suxors, and hopefully he'll dodge the attacks he needs too. That of course if the other guy has a chance to attack, after I hit with psychic/Fire punch. Calm mind doesnt have much PP time on Alakazam, because you need to zap the other guy before he hits you with Earthquake basically. EVs in Speed and Sp.atk.

(Nickname:Lunacy-after fox lunacy for what a kitsune does)
Ninetales@Lum Berry
(Hasty)[Flash Fire]
-Roar
-Willowisp
-Sunnyday
-Flamethrower(should I do Heatwave instead?)

I know people like Overheat in the slot of flamethrower. But because my team has a bug weakness overall,and the minus sp.atk side effect of overheat is unsexy, AND 5 PP makes you pukey especially since you have reliance on the fire type move with the bug weakness, Flamethrower instead. And where Id be putting white herb to stop the minus sp.atk off of overheat I can now put a Lum berry which is necessary with an Opener(which he is). This will kill those Spiking Skarmory openers that there are so much of lately. Will o wisp and Roar to burnshuffle, and Sunnyday and Flamethrower if they wont shuffle . EVs in speed and sp.atk.

(Nickname:Animosity)
Tentacruel@Leftovers
(Quirky)[Liquid Ooze]
-Barrier
-Mirror coat
-Surf
-Confuse ray

Basic Mirror Coating set for cruel other than confuse ray. I breeded that unto him, specifically so that I can use it to mislead the opponent from thinking that this is indeed a mirror coating cruel. Confuse ray first, than a couple of surfs, and if all else fails, or if this is the opponents last pkmn, Barrier to entice the opponent to use a Sp. oriented move, then mirror coat. EVs in sp.def and sp.atk.

Absol@Leftovers
(Adamant)[Pressure]
-Substitute
-Perish song
-Attract
-Aerial Ace

Now you may be saying...Why Perish Song? But you'll see why later. Absol's basically, my last resort killer. First attract to keep the opponent from attacking the Substitute which I will do next, then Perish song (You'll see the Trap later) and then Aerial Ace while they count to three. EVs in atk and speed.

(Nickname:Plague)
Breloom@Leftovers
(Adamant)[Effect Spore(I think thats what its called?]
-Spore
-Focus Punch
-Leech Seed
-Counter

Spore+Focus Punch for obvious reasons. Leech seed with leftovers to drain and recover HP fast. And Counter to Bite Slakings or other sweepers. Since Breloom has a pretty groovy Def stat. He can take it and counter it well-ly(word?). EVs in atk and speed.

(Nickname:Panzer, meaning tank or inpeneratrable force)
Umbreon@Brightpowder
(Docile)[Synchronise]
-Moonlight
-Baton pass
-Mean look
-Curse

Alright Alright I Cheated :0!. But did nintendo not cheat us with having all the pokemon in the game, and not letting us have them? Well not in money, but In time, yes(we could always wait to trade with FR-LG cough, Ocean Blue couldnt we? NO!!! NO PATIENCE! AHH)ahem. So Im not a timewaster so give me what I want now, or Else Ill be loosing money(to buy action replay lol). . Moonlight over ChestoRest because Umbreon is made for stalling, and has the defensive stats that dont need 1 turn full heals. He is a staller, and If I can waste 2 turns healing instead of one, the STALLer has done his job. Besides its his trademark move. Mean look + Batonpass is what I was talking about with Absol. Mean look, Curse a couple times(not literally), Dawdle around for 3 or 4 turns, moonlight for 2 more turns, than pass to Absol, Attract-Substitute-Heal through leftovers-Perish song-And Aerial ace. Bright powder is attached to make him that much more annoying. He already has a means of recovering, so no leftovers are really necessary. No scope lens (Duh! he has no attacks). EVs in Def and sp.def

Alrighty, go as crazy as you want on the movesets and if you think a better pokemon can play their role, then please make any suggestion you believe to be a good one. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-06-2004, 04:33 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,215
Send a message via AIM to boltAge
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot
yay! its good to see that site back up, and the forum back up, again. Anyways, would you be a life saver and Rate my teamy weamy? Thanks alot in advance.

Alakazam@Brightpowder
(modest)[Synchronise]
-Calm mind
-Psychic
-Fire punch
-Ice Punch

Okay heres my obvious Primary Sp. Sweeper. And the movesets kinda obvious too. Brightpowder because his Defense suxors, and hopefully he'll dodge the attacks he needs too. That of course if the other guy has a chance to attack, after I hit with psychic/Fire punch. Calm mind doesnt have much PP time on Alakazam, because you need to zap the other guy before he hits you with Earthquake basically. EVs in Speed and Sp.atk.

Recover over CM. You'd rather Recover than Calm Mind.

(Nickname:Lunacy-after fox lunacy for what a kitsune does)
Ninetales@Lum Berry
(Hasty)[Flash Fire]
-Roar
-Willowisp
-Sunnyday
-Flamethrower(should I do Heatwave instead?)

wtf you forgot about the 137 annoyar ninetales. attract, c-ray, will-o-wisp, flamethrower. attach leftovers.

I know people like Overheat in the slot of flamethrower. But because my team has a bug weakness overall,and the minus sp.atk side effect of overheat is unsexy, AND 5 PP makes you pukey especially since you have reliance on the fire type move with the bug weakness, Flamethrower instead. And where Id be putting white herb to stop the minus sp.atk off of overheat I can now put a Lum berry which is necessary with an Opener(which he is). This will kill those Spiking Skarmory openers that there are so much of lately. Will o wisp and Roar to burnshuffle, and Sunnyday and Flamethrower if they wont shuffle . EVs in speed and sp.atk.

(Nickname:Animosity)
Tentacruel@Leftovers
(Quirky)[Liquid Ooze]
-Barrier
-Mirror coat
-Surf
-Confuse ray

substitute(frlg) over barrier, if you're playing netbattle or planning a FRLGRS team. Sludge Bomb over Surf. EV train Attack and HP. Why the hell are you EV training Spc. Def when you have MCoat -_-''

Basic Mirror Coating set for cruel other than confuse ray. I breeded that unto him, specifically so that I can use it to mislead the opponent from thinking that this is indeed a mirror coating cruel. Confuse ray first, than a couple of surfs, and if all else fails, or if this is the opponents last pkmn, Barrier to entice the opponent to use a Sp. oriented move, then mirror coat. EVs in sp.def and sp.atk.

Absol@Leftovers
(Adamant)[Pressure]
-Substitute
-Perish song
-Attract
-Aerial Ace

no. ditch or use as bper. swords dance, double team, baton pass, aerial ace. attach leftovers

Now you may be saying...Why Perish Song? But you'll see why later. Absol's basically, my last resort killer. First attract to keep the opponent from attacking the Substitute which I will do next, then Perish song (You'll see the Trap later) and then Aerial Ace while they count to three. EVs in atk and speed.

(Nickname:Plague)
Breloom@Leftovers
(Adamant)[Effect Spore(I think thats what its called?]
-Spore
-Focus Punch
-Leech Seed
-Counter

slakings ohkos practically everything, anyway. sludge bomb/giga drain over counter.

Spore+Focus Punch for obvious reasons. Leech seed with leftovers to drain and recover HP fast. And Counter to Bite Slakings or other sweepers. Since Breloom has a pretty groovy Def stat. He can take it and counter it well-ly(word?). EVs in atk and speed.

(Nickname:Panzer, meaning tank or inpeneratrable force)
Umbreon@Brightpowder
(Docile)[Synchronise]
-Moonlight
-Baton pass
-Mean look
-Curse

ditch for cradily.

Alright Alright I Cheated :0!. But did nintendo not cheat us with having all the pokemon in the game, and not letting us have them? Well not in money, but In time, yes(we could always wait to trade with FR-LG cough, Ocean Blue couldnt we? NO!!! NO PATIENCE! AHH)ahem. So Im not a timewaster so give me what I want now, or Else Ill be loosing money(to buy action replay lol). . Moonlight over ChestoRest because Umbreon is made for stalling, and has the defensive stats that dont need 1 turn full heals. He is a staller, and If I can waste 2 turns healing instead of one, the STALLer has done his job. Besides its his trademark move. Mean look + Batonpass is what I was talking about with Absol. Mean look, Curse a couple times(not literally), Dawdle around for 3 or 4 turns, moonlight for 2 more turns, than pass to Absol, Attract-Substitute-Heal through leftovers-Perish song-And Aerial ace. Bright powder is attached to make him that much more annoying. He already has a means of recovering, so no leftovers are really necessary. No scope lens (Duh! he has no attacks). EVs in Def and sp.def

Alrighty, go as crazy as you want on the movesets and if you think a better pokemon can play their role, then please make any suggestion you believe to be a good one. Thanks
cradily @ leftovers
rock slide
toxic
confuse ray
recover
ev train max HP and split the rest among def and spc.def.

pls use proper grammar, it's ridiculous reading your paragraphs when your grammar mistakes are bluntly obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-06-2004, 06:14 PM
Riot's Avatar
Riot Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In a house where I live.
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to Riot
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

On alakazam. my theory of recover is that, if you need to do it once because of low HP, then you'll be KOed by the next turn. His Def isnt good enough to support a recovering move. So I put calm mind in there in the event that if he has some calm time, with a weak pokemon or one that doesnt attack often he can stat boost allittle more. And with alakazam, if you have any turns at all, which you will with the high speed, you should be using them to Psychic, fire, or ice punch. Which is usually a ohko. So I dont think recover or calm mind will get much usage. With ala its just sweep until you die. Simple as that.

On ninetales. Why attract and confuse ray? Alls they have to do is switch out, and when they do, they can select. hmm. maybe, a water pokemon to kill you, or make you switch out. So why waste two move slots on temporary status afflictions when you can burnshuffle them instead? You make a RANDOM pokemon come out and you can burn most of the team. I didnt forget about that moveset, it was just bad.

Heres your ninetales Vs.lanturn
Ninetales:Attract
Lanturn:infatuated
Ninetales:confuse ray
Lanturn:confuzzeld
Lanturn:switch out
Gyrados in
Ninetales confuse ray
Gyrados has lum berry
Gyrados:Earthquake
Ninetales:Dead

On tentacruel. Yes I did consider Slude bomb, but I didnt want the EVs to stretch too much. And the reason (duH) that I have evs in sp.def and sp.atk, is that he could absorb the special attack from the opponent easy, and then mirror coat it, taking advantage of high sp atk and OHKO it. Thats why
"EV train Attack and HP. Why the hell are you EV training Spc. Def when you have MCoat -_-" Good buddy, you still have to take the hit from the sp.atk to mirror coat it. Thats why the hell im doing it. Thank you.

On Absol. I already have a baton passer, one that passers curse and mean look. And if you ask me mean look is the best thing to pass in the game. it makes your entire party trappers. Absol has this moveset to work with umbreon to perishtrap and not get hit while doing it. Next?

On Breloom. "slakings ohkos practically everything, anyway. sludge bomb/giga drain over counter." I realize slaking would probably OHKO this poke, but he was just a bad example to use on my part. Counter is better than sludge bomb or giga drain, because I already have an attacking move, and because it gives him that sweeper countering ability. So I have tentacruel to take care of the sp.sweepers and breloom to take care of the sweeper, by seeding them, putting them to sleep and focus punching them. And if they ever attack counter. giga drain has only 5 pp and 60 base damage. Plus its a special attack, something, that breloom has little of. Sludge bomb no, counter will do double damage to any ATKing move, this includes like double edge, counter its worth 240 base damage. Why should I get rid of it? Do you know what youre talking about? Focuspunch over sludge bomb too because if I do that he'll be screwed against steel types.

For umbreon. Why? umbreons a better tank than cradily and he gives my entire team trapping abilities. The only reason you could argue this point is that cradily can prevent shuffling, which is good. But I like this better.

Alright,thanks I guess, you were extremly rude, and you reccommended some crazy things. I wouldnt have ridiculed you if it hadnt been such a rude response. How's that for proper grammar. Thanks anyway.


P.S. if you think words like

suxors
unsexy
well-ly
Alrighty
teamy weamy

are grammatic mistakes, you are wrong, they are dialect, which means i typed the words in which I meant them to be said. Or how I would say them, speaking as a person. In the same why that an author puts quotes around a character in the stories words, you did the same to mine, making it dialect or words that I said or how I said them. Shakesphere used this method to create words and cliches which are commonly used today. Cliches like "One fell swoop," "vanish into thin air," and "flesh and blood" and words like "critical," "leapfrog," "majestic," "dwindle," and "pedant." Theres is no grammitical error when trying to portray character in a work of writing.
The end.

Last edited by Riot; 03-06-2004 at 06:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-06-2004, 09:36 PM
mlugia's Avatar
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Burnt
Posts: 3,489
Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot
On ninetales. Why attract and confuse ray? Alls they have to do is switch out, and when they do, they can select. hmm. maybe, a water pokemon to kill you, or make you switch out. So why waste two move slots on temporary status afflictions when you can burnshuffle them instead? You make a RANDOM pokemon come out and you can burn most of the team. I didnt forget about that moveset, it was just bad.
Because Roar goes last, which means burnshuffle = 100% chance of Niney getting owned first. Using your lanturn example:

Ninetales used Will-o-wisp! Lanturn = burnt!
Lanturn SURF

Lanturn Surf!
Ninetales = dead.


On Absol. I already have a baton passer, one that passers curse and mean look. And if you ask me mean look is the best thing to pass in the game. it makes your entire party trappers. Absol has this moveset to work with umbreon to perishtrap and not get hit while doing it. Next?
I wasn't aware something with the defense of a paper bag had the ability to survive 3 turns or more to set up its strategy in a game where gender dependence is no longer needed.

On Breloom. "slakings ohkos practically everything, anyway. sludge bomb/giga drain over counter." I realize slaking would probably OHKO this poke, but he was just a bad example to use on my part. Counter is better than sludge bomb or giga drain, because I already have an attacking move
that statement seems to contridict half your team ._. Or maybe it's just the way you worded it.

, and because it gives him that sweeper countering ability.
Again contridictory, this time against your tentacruel. You don't put any Def EVs in something with little to none HP and you're expecting to counter sweepers of over 350 attack ._.

So I have tentacruel to take care of the sp.sweepers and breloom to take care of the sweeper, by seeding them, putting them to sleep and focus punching them.
Ok, ok, wait a sec. You propose to use Breloom, the slow son of a gun, make sure it survives 2 turns with sleep clause, and proceed to sweep AFTER 2 turns? o..k?

And if they ever attack counter
I thought they were asleep ._.

. giga drain has only 5 pp and 60 base damage. Plus its a special attack, something, that breloom has little of. Sludge bomb no, counter will do double damage to any ATKing move, this includes like double edge, counter its worth 240 base damage
Counter's not worth any base damage. It's worth whatever damage Loomy takes x2. If Loomy is OHKO'd because it has no HP nor defense, such as yours, then it's more worthless than a splashing mewtwo.

. Why should I get rid of it? Do you know what youre talking about?
I think he made a little more sense, cuz you have no EVs in HP nor def.

Focuspunch over sludge bomb too because if I do that he'll be screwed against steel types.
Whoa whoa whoa,nothing wrong with having 2 damage dealing attacks on one pokemon now.

umbreons a better tank than cradily and he gives my entire team trapping abilities. The only reason you could argue this point is that cradily can prevent shuffling, which is good. But I like this better.
The only thing wrong with your moveset, IMHO, is that it has moonlight. Good stall will stall out PP. Rest wastes 3 PP of your opponents, for each you use, pretty much. Rest has 2x the PP of moonlight. Therefore, 3* 16 > 1* 8, IMHO.

And really... point of curse being? Yes, you can baton pass it, but your team has only 2 things benefiting from it, neither of which could stand up to a few attacks as it is. If it's the defense boost you want, go for charm. It has more Pp here and has a greater effect of 2 levels down to 1 up.


Alright,thanks I guess, you were extremly rude,
Well, I guess I won't disagree there.

and you reccommended some crazy things.
Some of the things you retaliated with are even crazier ._.

The end.
Don't take my post as an attack on you, by no means. I'm just presenting various counterarguments to your arguments for the hell of it.
__________________
An inhabitable nectarine once said: The sorriest snitch impales with the appetizing mannequin with the spiciest willpower
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-07-2004, 03:11 AM
Riot's Avatar
Riot Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In a house where I live.
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to Riot
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

lol, I dont mind your opinions, I just do what works for me with a team. Hey, as long as you dont act like your god and inflict your wrath upon me like the last guy, Im satisifed and thank you for your suggestions.

But in the interest of being extremly repetetive Ill Critisize your critisizations.
On Ninetales, Yes he would get owned by a water pokemon. I just used lanturn as an example because when ninetales was to use confuse ray and attract with the moveset boltage included, the opponent had a choice to select which pokemon they would use to go against ninetales(WATER!). In the event of a water pokemon being sent out like you and I described, I, knowing how to use MY moveset, which is why I like it, (^_^), I (with my moveset)would use Roar to get out a different pokemon and burn them. And because Ninetales has high speed, he would probably get the roar in before he got Pwned. Good example of him getting owned nonetheless, you just prooved my point in a quicker manner, because me and boltage both had will o wisp on our movesets. lol.

Okay On Absol you said,"I wasn't aware something with the defense of a paper bag had the ability to survive 3 turns or more to set up its strategy in a game where gender dependence is no longer needed."

The reason why he can survive, my friend, is because of attract, and Substitute and the intended baton passed mean look from umbreon. Gender dependence is indeed no longer needed in Ruby and sapphire, but it is in this case, because he AHEM she has attract. ^_^

You may be correct about me being contradictory about my breloom, although I dont agree. I EV trained Breloom to be a sweeper with Evs in speed and Attack, and I ev trained Tentacruel to be a Mirror coater. Theres a teeny difference I dont mean that sarcastically either, very teeny difference. Instead of speed you'd like the sp.def for the absorbtion of the Sp atk. And now that you mention it, I do need to EV train it in HP. Thanks for the wake up on the HP thing. The other guy did It briefly and presented it in an, "I need to be defense about this, and not listen to a word he says" manner. heh.
And about Counter, yes they should be asleep, thats why I said, IF they do attack. Because although thats the only I can use that move. Its just a last resort like if they're fast and get the first attack, or if they are a tank and have Chesto berry and Im making them use it early. Kind of like, something to fall back on. All Horse power and no air bags will get you in a body bag if youre drunk, bro. Just a metaphor. ^_^
And about the OHKO on breloom because he has no defense or HP, well he has leech seed to keep the HP up for a while, same with leftovers, and his base defense is relatively good. Oh and btw I only listed the top 2 EVs I did. Whatever. And I know theres nothing wrong with having two (or in some cases more) Atk oriented moves on one poke, but Id rather have counter to be more versatile and actually take some extra advantage in the HP sap, without using giga drain.

For umbreon. Well Moonlight and rest do about the same amount of wasting time. But I might just take your rest suggestion. I like it, even though I still think mines better. Now dont you forget. lol. And the charm idea sounds great as well. When the pass is made to absol, it could mean even more undeadness. Does Umbreon learn a move that raises defense other than Curse. Because yes, thats why I had it. But The opponent loosing def. is the same as you gaining Atk I assume.

Thanks alot for the suggestions.I like your approach. The approach that doesnt make people pissed off. Great strategy, I like your style, have an apple.

lol all kidding aside. Thanks alot. Im glad you agree with the rudeness, at least now I know Im not having skitso debates with myself on the internet. lol.
Thanks for the rate that gave me info and not a pain in the ass. Can I say ass? >_<
__________________
The Riot Be The Rhyme Of The Unheard

Last edited by Riot; 03-07-2004 at 03:20 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-07-2004, 03:23 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,215
Send a message via AIM to boltAge
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

i rate, either you listen or you dont.

stfu, don't act like YOU'RE god. i dont need you to approve whatever i rate.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-07-2004, 03:26 AM
mlugia's Avatar
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Burnt
Posts: 3,489
Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

I'm gonna take a moment after reading your post to disagree and clarify my point about Absol.

Absol's neutral max defense/spec D: 219

Now obviously you're not gonna give it max defense, so we'll cut, say, 50 points off each: 169.

169, everyone agrees, is as poopy as defenses come (seriously, Houndoom had more defense in GSC >.<)

Now Attract, in RS, is greatly weakened. DVs no longer affect gender, so a smart opponent would allow attract to work on at MOST 2 of his members. (2 male, 2 female, 2 neutral would be highly ideal for attact killing). Now with a 169 defense and a 66.7% chance of getting hit 100% of the time, and a 33.3% chance of getting hit 50% of the time (and that's also assuming you go first, hence EVs in speed), I don't think 169 would be anywhere near sufficient to set up this little beast.

Oh, and your roar on Ninetales comment: Roar does go last, and if it goes first, it always fails, last I checked... so the speed of Ninetales is a hinderance, not an aid.
__________________
An inhabitable nectarine once said: The sorriest snitch impales with the appetizing mannequin with the spiciest willpower
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-07-2004, 03:32 AM
Riot's Avatar
Riot Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In a house where I live.
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to Riot
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

The only reason I did disapprove of what you rated. Is because I disapproved of your tone toward me. I dont like people that act better than anyone else. The common courtesy of chatting toward someone does not include anything that supports the text in which for my eyes you displayed. "STFU" doesnt make me want to smile either. If youre going to rate someones team, try not to act smarter than them, its not to proove superiority, its to lend a hand. and that comment you made on my grammar was uncalled for. If you couldnt read my suggested terrible grammar, then you wouldnt have rated me time. Try and be nicer and I wont ridicule your stuff. When you act like you know everything like that. You better be right, and, you better be nice. Otherwise your knowledge is wasted in a mind, that has no communication skills. heh.
__________________
The Riot Be The Rhyme Of The Unheard
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-07-2004, 08:59 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,215
Send a message via AIM to boltAge
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

you can always put

"boltAge not allowed to rate"

you're such a loser, you want people to rate your team for you and you start yelling at the raters. what kind of treatment do humans get in this century?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-07-2004, 03:34 PM
Riot's Avatar
Riot Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: In a house where I live.
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to Riot
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Okay end conversation now. This is starting to annoy me. Words like "Loser" and "stfu" are really making me realize that some people just are not intellegent enough to have a worthwhile conversation with me. And where did this little squabble get his. Hm. I dunno. No where? Then Its pointless so lets end it.

And yes I would've put "boltage not allowed to rate" but I never knew you. So I didnt know to. Its alright. You've made your first impression. Im about to put "boltage not allowed to rate" in my sig. I dont like wasting my time that much. So enough. Lets spend some time having our lives and not arguing with each other in a forum. Honestly.
__________________
The Riot Be The Rhyme Of The Unheard

Last edited by Riot; 03-07-2004 at 03:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-07-2004, 08:08 PM
mlugia's Avatar
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Burnt
Posts: 3,489
Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltAge
you're such a loser,
And you wonder why he doesn't like you, raik?
__________________
An inhabitable nectarine once said: The sorriest snitch impales with the appetizing mannequin with the spiciest willpower
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-08-2004, 08:02 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,215
Send a message via AIM to boltAge
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlugia
And you wonder why he doesn't like you, raik?
loser isn't offensive, period. [insert lots of crap here]

i'll give in-depth meaning of what i mean "bad grammar". Just see, here's become heres, random caps lock, missing punctuation, and whatever else i'm not bothered to find. i don't see a crap offending him in my first post, words like wtf are not offensive if you'd just take them as "what". hell is just something everyone can use, it is not offensive.

as for now, i'm not bothered to post here anymore unless that loser starts flaming me and pisses me off ;x

Last edited by boltAge; 03-08-2004 at 08:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-08-2004, 09:23 PM
mlugia's Avatar
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Burnt
Posts: 3,489
Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltAge
loser isn't offensive, period. [insert lots of crap here]

i'll give in-depth meaning of what i mean "bad grammar". Just see, here's become heres, random caps lock, missing punctuation, and whatever else i'm not bothered to find. i don't see a crap offending him in my first post, words like wtf are not offensive if you'd just take them as "what". hell is just something everyone can use, it is not offensive.

as for now, i'm not bothered to post here anymore unless that loser starts flaming me and pisses me off ;x
You didn't even capitalize the I's, and you're criticizing HIS grammar? ._.

And loser is offensive in the context of what you wrote. If you mean "You are a loser" as in "You are someone who did not win," Then you need to specify that, because in order to lose at something, you have to be competing at something, and as far as I have seen, the word loser is used in a derogatory context to mean "Someone who no one likes and so on and so forth"

So if you really meant "He who did not win the competition," you might want to start a competition of some sort, and it's really really improper grammer to say "Such a loser" when you mean it in a "He who did not win the competition" way.

I mean "You're such a person who did not win the competition?"
__________________
An inhabitable nectarine once said: The sorriest snitch impales with the appetizing mannequin with the spiciest willpower
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Hector's Avatar
Hector Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 41
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Seems like a pretty good team for me. :D

-Hector
__________________
My Sapphire Team
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-09-2004, 06:17 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3,215
Send a message via AIM to boltAge
Default Re: Oh cool we're back, finally someone can RMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlugia
You didn't even capitalize the I's, and you're criticizing HIS grammar? ._.

And loser is offensive in the context of what you wrote. If you mean "You are a loser" as in "You are someone who did not win," Then you need to specify that, because in order to lose at something, you have to be competing at something, and as far as I have seen, the word loser is used in a derogatory context to mean "Someone who no one likes and so on and so forth"

So if you really meant "He who did not win the competition," you might want to start a competition of some sort, and it's really really improper grammer to say "Such a loser" when you mean it in a "He who did not win the competition" way.

I mean "You're such a person who did not win the competition?"
meh, so what if it was offensive. omfg where are the forum rules? i have nothing to follow, i m a newbie, how would i know that i'm not allowed to post offensive stuff? ;o

i dont use proper grammar in my posts, but mind you, he's posting a TEAM, he's SUPPOSED to use proper grammar so ppl can understand him. ;)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com