Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-15-2007, 12:55 AM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kaze
Default Fire and Ice Discussion

...Fire and Ice...

Humans. They were the cruelest beings alive, or the most compassionate beings. At any rate, they were powerful. Humans dominated the entire regions and captured animals in simple capsules, and used these creatures to battle one another. Some used this power for sport and for fun, while others used it for power and rule. The latter kind began to grow greedy for power, and enhanced the strengths and abilities of the creatures they controlled. What would normally not learn a certain skill would learn a skill through choice breeding and enhanced cloning. Then, it began to get out of control.

The humans targeted four elements still in their control: fire, ice, mind, and spirit. The formed two groups called the Fire Alliance and the Ice Alliance, also commanding mind and spirit, respectively. Any creature who wandered across the humans’ path was fair game to be manipulated into one of these four elements. The Fire and Ice Alliances battled against each other, and anyone who wasn’t of these Alliances began to flee the regions.

Decades have passed and the humans have died, murdered by their own creations. Any other human has fled these areas. Now, only the creatures are left. After years of fighting, they stick to their own Alliances of Fire and Ice, and still battle each other as they were ordered to a long time ago. Which team will end up winning this everlasting battle? Will the Alliances end up killing each other off?

~~~

Fire and Ice is an RPG in which you can roleplay one of several Pokémon who have been manipulated genetically into different types. These four types are Fire, Ice, Ghost, and Psychic. Although the humans in the area had long died out or fled, the Pokémon are in two different Alliances that are constantly warring against each other. The ones alive now are either seniors from the time of the scientists or youngsters whose unusual types have been passed on at birth.

The two Alliances come into contact on occasion, usually in battle or secret raids. Often, they patrol the forest that is the border between the two lands. To the north, the Ice Alliance lives on mountainous territory. In the south, the Fire Alliance members live in open plains. The Fire Alliance is famous for their passion and strength in battle but also for their reasonably quick tempers. The Ice Alliance members are well-known as cold, unfeeling beasts with odd, spectral abilities, yet also with less ability to work together. However, the roleplayers get to decide what the everlasting battle’s outcome is...

Who will win the war?
Old 03-15-2007, 12:58 AM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Fire and Ice Discussion

This is the discussion thread for the roleplay, Fire and Ice.

I'm going to put up the RP thread as soon as I can. It might have to wait until tomorrow, though. Anyway, Ray (Seviper Blood) said he wanted to make the first post, but anyone's welcome to if you beat him to it. XD

Just remember, the Ice Alliance base is a mountainous area in the north, in a cave or wherever (you can describe it more). The Fire Alliance base is in the south, in a grassland-like area. Between the two areas is a large expanse of forest where most of the patrolling takes place. To the far west and east is ocean and unknown territory (you can describe unknown lands, too).

With that said... On to the RP! ^_^
Old 03-15-2007, 01:00 AM
Blue- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
This is the discussion thread for the roleplay, Fire and Ice.

I'm going to put up the RP thread as soon as I can. It might have to wait until tomorrow, though. Anyway, Ray (Seviper Blood) said he wanted to make the first post, but anyone's welcome to if you beat him to it. XD

Just remember, the Ice Alliance base is a mountainous area in the north, in a cave or wherever (you can describe it more). The Fire Alliance base is in the south, in a grassland-like area. Between the two areas is a large expanse of forest where most of the patrolling takes place. To the far west and east is ocean and unknown territory (you can describe unknown lands, too).

With that said... On to the RP! ^_^
I want the first post!

Edit: O_o I actually... got it... Woot! ^^

The Wasteland

Old 03-15-2007, 02:35 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

And now Ray can't even get the second... ^^

Sorry about still not having me form up, it's the history that's keeping me.

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Old 03-15-2007, 10:25 AM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

That's okay, lonewolf. ^_^

I'll get the actual RPing thread up after school... >_<
Old 03-15-2007, 10:37 PM
Blue- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
That's okay, lonewolf. ^_^

I'll get the actual RPing thread up after school... >_<
You might want to look at your sign-up thread... xD

The Wasteland

Old 03-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Talking Re: Fire and Ice Discussion

It's as if I was never there.....Now....Partly...
Old 03-15-2007, 10:49 PM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball Sunday View Post
You might want to look at your sign-up thread... xD
I tried to take care of that. However, I am a wimpy lazy person, so I guess I could just scream at you guys to shut the (fishies!) up and kick you out of the RP instead of getting into a debate. x_X

I'll make the post later.

Suicune's Child and Snowball Sunday, I like your ways of handling things. *twitches*
Old 03-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Blue- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

I tried to take care of that. However, I am a wimpy lazy person, so I guess I could just scream at you guys to shut the (fishies!) up and kick you out of the RP instead of getting into a debate. x_X

I'll make the post later.

Suicune's Child and Snowball Sunday, I like your ways of handling things. *twitches*
Well, I'm naturally... calm. My Mom says I was like that the very second I was born. She didn't have to raise me to be like that. O_o Just stay calm, and act like a... teacher...

The Wasteland

Old 03-15-2007, 11:06 PM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Ray's leaving the site until Spring Break. ;_;

Wait! That butthole, he just did it so that I had to make the starting post, not him! *growls* It'll be delayed until I can type up a decent post, which could take like...half an hour. XD

I think I'm joking... x_X I'll work on it, now.

EDIT: I made a random smallish banner for Crescent. o_O It scares me a lot. This used to be an innocent, prettyful Ninetales. Now it's...rreeawwrr!

I couldn't find a dramatic color for the background, though.

Last edited by Kaze; 03-15-2007 at 11:22 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Suicune's Child Offline
Master Trainer

Ghostlyness...

The banner is awesome, Kaze. I wish I had something like that for Urit. (I'm not hinting at anything, really. )

Hmm, first post for me should be up in...five million years. I accidentally left my brain at school today (blasted thing, finally remembered to bring it to school and then I forgot to get it out of my locker at the end of the day) so I'll have to do the best I can without it. I'm hoping someone else will make the second post in the RP first, though. *nudges other Fire Alliance members* Go on, you know you want to.
Ripped from my world and tossed into the role of savior, I can't decide what's harder, ending a war destined to leave this world in ruins or fighting against my longing for home. I hate this world, I love this world, but it isn't mine. Why must I save it? Faye

My Completed Fan Fictions
My Cause|An Innocent's Revenge
Old 03-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Talking Re: Fire and Ice Discussion

No idea of what to post!
Old 03-15-2007, 11:57 PM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune's Child View Post
Ghostlyness...

The banner is awesome, Kaze. I wish I had something like that for Urit. (I'm not hinting at anything, really. )
I never make banners for anyone unless they ask me directly. *pokeths* What do you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune's Child View Post
Hmm, first post for me should be up in...five million years. I accidentally left my brain at school today (blasted thing, finally remembered to bring it to school and then I forgot to get it out of my locker at the end of the day) so I'll have to do the best I can without it. I'm hoping someone else will make the second post in the RP first, though. *nudges other Fire Alliance members* Go on, you know you want to.
Nya. The RP has started, anyway. I'd bully Ray into posting, but he's not on, and he won't be until Spring Break. *wails*

*looks around* Ermm..
Old 03-16-2007, 12:04 AM
Blue- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

I never make banners for anyone unless they ask me directly. *pokeths* What do you want?

Nya. The RP has started, anyway. I'd bully Ray into posting, but he's not on, and he won't be until Spring Break. *wails*

*looks around* Ermm..
WOOT! I haven't finished my form, so I don't have to post! *Attempts a summersault, and breaks back* Well, anyways...

Off topic: I started a banner shop... >_>

The Wasteland

Old 03-16-2007, 12:04 AM
Suicune's Child Offline
Master Trainer

Lol, I wasn't being too serious...maybe.

I guess I could post. Don't hurt me if I mess up the Fire Alliance's territory, all right?
Ripped from my world and tossed into the role of savior, I can't decide what's harder, ending a war destined to leave this world in ruins or fighting against my longing for home. I hate this world, I love this world, but it isn't mine. Why must I save it? Faye

My Completed Fan Fictions
My Cause|An Innocent's Revenge