Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 03-15-2007, 02:42 AM
Diesel 34 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default The Demon: Part One Meet Aron

I walked into town on a sunny day and looked around. I didn't realize how tired I was. I also didn't realize how hungry I was. I felt like if I didn't get something to eat I would do. I found a bakery and went inside. I saw possibly the most amazing thing ever. It was a group of Arons kneading dough. The owner Tom came and welcomed me. He asked what I wanted, but all I could think about was the Arons. When I ordered bread and sat down to eat an Aron came and brought me a drink. As it walked away I noticed it had been banged up. Like it had been in a huge pokemon battle and not gotten a chance to heal. Once I left though Bakery I kept thinking that something might be wrong. It was either that or I felt sorry for the Aron. Still I figured it was hurt. As I was walking down the street I heard people chanting and saw a huge crowd in the town square. As I scrambled my way to the front of the group I saw that it was a pokemon battle. I saw that the pokemon fighting was a geodude and an Aron. It was the exact same Aron I had seen in the bakery a few minutes ago. It was then that my only thoughts were why it was here and who brought it here. I skimmed the crowd and didn't see anyone giving Aron commands. When the battle was over the Aron was retracted into a poke ball and whoever had taken the pokemon from the bakery had apparently been trying to get back quickly. I figured if I could get back to the bakery before whoever had taken Aron did I might be able to trap them. After all what they were doing to Aron was terrible. I made my way out of the crowd. I started running as fast as a cheetah. I felt I had to protect that Aron. I was moving so fast I thought that I was a blur or something. When I had finally gotten back to the bakery I ran inside. To my dismay I saw that the Aron I had seen fighting was working yet again. It never got a break. The man was happy to see me again and ask if I was still hungry and would gladly give me a free meal since he had stuff I needed to get rid of. I took it and left. I couldn't believe someone would hurt a pokemon like that. I felt that whoever was doing this had to be stopped. As I lay on a bed in a hotel all of a sudden I sprang up out of my bed. I knew how to save Aron and whoever was being cruel to this Aron was going to help me catch them.