Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:45 AM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kaze
Default Fire and Ice

...Fire and Ice...

Humans. They were the cruelest beings alive, or the most compassionate beings. At any rate, they were powerful. Humans dominated the entire regions and captured animals in simple capsules, and used these creatures to battle one another. Some used this power for sport and for fun, while others used it for power and rule. The latter kind began to grow greedy for power, and enhanced the strengths and abilities of the creatures they controlled. What would normally not learn a certain skill would learn a skill through choice breeding and enhanced cloning. Then, it began to get out of control.

The humans targeted four elements still in their control: fire, ice, mind, and spirit. The formed two groups called the Fire Alliance and the Ice Alliance, also commanding mind and spirit, respectively. Any creature who wandered across the humans’ path was fair game to be manipulated into one of these four elements. The Fire and Ice Alliances battled against each other, and anyone who wasn’t of these Alliances began to flee the regions.

Decades have passed and the humans have died, murdered by their own creations. Any other human has fled these areas. Now, only the creatures are left. After years of fighting, they stick to their own Alliances of Fire and Ice, and still battle each other as they were ordered to a long time ago. Which team will end up winning this everlasting battle? Will the Alliances end up killing each other off?

~~~

Fire and Ice is an RPG in which you can roleplay one of several Pokémon who have been manipulated genetically into different types. These four types are Fire, Ice, Ghost, and Psychic. Although the humans in the area had long died out or fled, the Pokémon are in two different Alliances that are constantly warring against each other. The ones alive now are either seniors from the time of the scientists or youngsters whose unusual types have been passed on at birth.

The two Alliances come into contact on occasion, usually in battle or secret raids. Often, they patrol the forest that is the border between the two lands. To the north, the Ice Alliance lives on mountainous territory. In the south, the Fire Alliance members live in open plains. The Fire Alliance is famous for their passion and strength in battle but also for their reasonably quick tempers. The Ice Alliance members are well-known as cold, unfeeling beasts with odd, spectral abilities, yet also with less ability to work together. However, the roleplayers get to decide what the everlasting battle’s outcome is...

Who will win the war?

Last edited by Kaze; 03-16-2007 at 12:48 AM.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:46 AM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Fire and Ice

Crescent Moon
Ice Alliance Base

The tall mountains were forbidding.

They were a dark silvery gray color, glinting in the weak sun. They loomed above all of the rest of the terrain in the far north. At their tips and some slanting ledges were layers of heavy frost, but overall the outside of the peaks wasn’t as cold as one would expect. Inside were dark and cold, yawning caverns that betrayed the presence of deep tunnels within. Not only were the insides of the Ice Peaks natural maze but were also like natural dungeons; they kept in beasts that would soon be befuddled by the many steps and twisting paths. Most of the Pokémon came from patrols in the forest that was vast but also dwarfed by the gray stone. Within the forest were several creatures stalking the vegetation, their eyes wide and senses alert in order to make sure that no enemy would pass by undetected. They were part of large coalitions of same-elemented Pokémon called Alliances.

And the dark kitsune was a part of one of those Alliances.

The tall, obsidian Ninetales ran, her snow-white paws pressing against the cold, hard stone as she ran deeper into the tunnel. Her white tails, made of ghastly fire, burned brightly and lit up the way. She kept glancing to either side of her to make sure she didn’t pass the room she was looking for. She was in the largest cave at the base of one of the mountains, where the base for her Alliance—the Ice Alliance—was situated. She was searching for one of the rooms that contained herbal remedies and other piles of natural potions. They had just suffered a loss.

Crescent Moon the Ninetales slowed to a trot at last. She shook out her coat, flinging blood from a small cut on her left flank. Her golden eyes narrowed to angry slits as she recalled it. A small patrol of two Ice Alliance members besides her had been ambushed by the Fire Alliance, their long-time enemies. She was suffering only from a few scratches and a rip in her right ear. She wasn’t sure about the other two, though. She quickly sniffed the air and turned into a smaller cavern.

Pushing her way deeper into the small den, she stopped. She looked down at a mashed, blue pulp. She lowered her muzzle and licked at the mushy remains of the berry. It was an Oran, an excellent fruit for giving strength to young ones after a fight. She was looking for more effective remedies for a few cuts. Her eyes quickly located two golden flowers, marigold and goldenrod. These plants were good for healing and keeping infection away from wounds. Crescent took a few of the petals into her mouth and chewed them quickly, spitting them out onto a leaf. She pawed in the remnants of the Oran berry and began to mash the ingredients carefully with a paw. It wasn’t the best medical care she could provide, but this was an urgent case, and she wasn’t familiar with any other healers in the Ice Alliance.

Rolling up the leaf into a small bundle, the Ice- and Ghost-type fox picked it up in her mouth and turned around toward the entrance. She suddenly froze and dropped the package. Someone was at the entrance to the cavern.

---

ooc: First post! Anyway, any other members can say that they were in the fight. Remember, it was a minor one. Look in the discussion thread for a description of your territory, Fire Alliance members. ^_^

Last edited by Kaze; 03-16-2007 at 01:08 AM.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:20 AM
Suicune's Child Offline
Master Trainer

Wind whispered in the nearby forest, brushing the great expanse of grass beneath the violet canine's paws and causing the flames that made up her tail and mane to dance gently.

Urit Janan raised a delicate paw to her mouth and soothed the fresh wound upon it with her rough tongue. The small amount of blood removed was barely noticeable but she spat, nonetheless. Her crimson and purple eyes flashed as she turned her attention to a second cut, this one on her shoulder. Fury and calm twisted, battling with each other for control of her actions. The small skirmish she had taken part in had left her with a few scrapes but they weren't what caused her anger.

"I hope they burn, the lot of them," she hissed, testing her injured paw to make sure the wound would not hinder her.

Satisfied that she would be able to move without any restrictions, the Flareon turned her attention on the forest behind her. She and a small group of others had encountered three Ice Alliance members just a short while ago. Urit had become so preoccupied with the battle that she had failed to notice the fates of her companions. When the fight had ended she had forced herself back to the Fire Alliance's territory so as not to make the mistake of chasing the ice and ghost types back to their home.

"Where are they?" The psychic/fire dog muttered, taking a step towards the trees. If her companions did not return soon she would go after them. She cursed herself for thinking only of herself after the battle, small though it had been, and leaving her allies behind. Though it was unlikely, it was possible that one of them was badly injured.

As she thought this the trees rustled. A small smile appeared on the Flareon's face and she took a step forward to greet whoever appeared.

OOC: Sorry for the blah post, firsts are always a pain.
Ripped from my world and tossed into the role of savior, I can't decide what's harder, ending a war destined to leave this world in ruins or fighting against my longing for home. I hate this world, I love this world, but it isn't mine. Why must I save it? Faye

My Completed Fan Fictions
My Cause|An Innocent's Revenge
Old 03-16-2007, 02:00 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Talking Re: Fire and Ice

OCC: First is the worst-bad joke. AHH TINY POST!!!!!

IC:

((Insert extremely sexy banner of Ceasar here, with awsome graphics!))
>>Cinder Woods<<

The coniferous tall, bristle like trees swept in the breeze as the wind glided across the air like a kite, and slammed into a Kecleon that was appearently part of the Fire Alliance, sporting a Fire Alliance emblem on his belt. Ceasar's wide, bulgy, dark eyes darted from left to right as he stood in the clearing in Cinder Woods. Ceasar had been sent on a mission in order to locate any possible Ice Alliance activity near the borders of the two sides. Ceasar was pretty fed up with the time this mission is taking up. The wood's dark, rough bark, hazey, yet very dry air, and blackish clouds in the sky made this area a dreadfull are to rome for a rain forest loving creature to tolerate. Ceasar began too simply walk in circles in the clearing, wondering why he was sent.

I don't get it...Cinder Wood's is very far to the Fire Alliance base, as well being an area far from the Ice Alliance. Cinder Woods is in the forests in the middle, but is very lacking of enemy activity. I can't take it, there isn't anything here. Cinder Woods is clean, so I might as well just L-. Ceasar noticed an Ice Alliance emblem lying on the ground.

"I don't think this is very good for the Cinder Woods. I'd better alert the Consuls before the Ice Alliance shows up. If we run a few tests, we can find out how long this has been here, and how much longer we can expect Cinder Woods to remain free of violence..." Ceasar grabbed the Ice emblem, and then decided to use his abilitys. He morphed into a Rapidash shape, and stormed off toward the Fire Alliance base, with the Ice Emblem in his jaws.

If I don't get this home soon, we could be in trouble...

>>Fire Plains<<

Ceasar was pretty worked up about the woods. They are a faviorte place for Ceasar to reflect on the day. Ceasar then began to notice the landscape shift from forest to grassland, signalling he was close to the Fire Alliance's base. He became excited and raced, and his flames embered off as he raced through the tall grass here. He didn't notice the dramatic change in scenery: The sky morphed from a Hazey, dry feeling, to a Sky blue, nice and humid setting. There was not a cloud in the sky, and the ground was rich and soft, and not covered in uncomftorable-to-walk-on debris.

>>Fire Alliance grounds<<

The air around him began to heaten a bit, signalling he was close to base. He decided to turn up the speed, and before no time, racing through the firey air, made it to the base! Ceasar morphed back to his former form, as he entered the base, he had a strange feeling in his gut. It was eerily silent, and it was usually bustling. There was trouble alright...

OCC: Is it good?
Old 03-16-2007, 02:24 AM
Spider in a Flower Offline

Send a message via AIM to Spider in a Flower Send a message via MSN to Spider in a Flower

>>Cinder Woods<<

The wind began to pick up, and a cold bite came with it. Limping through the woods was a tall, stocky Charmeleon. His name was Samir, and he had just fled a skirmish with three of the Ice Alliance. One of them, a vicious Ninetales, had gotten the upperhand of him and Samir had a nice bite on his leg, and probably a fracture. He had only dug his claw into her ear before hitting the dirt. Samir shook himself awake, the plains of his home were not too far away. Slumping down for a quick rest, Samir began to tend to his wound. He slapped mud on it to stem the bleeding, a trick he had learned in the war. Taking a deep breath, Samir stared at the moon, wondering where the rest of his platoon had gotten off to.

A Seed from the Ashes

Last edited by Spider in a Flower; 03-16-2007 at 02:49 AM.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:53 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose

Stelios quitely crept through the forest of ash trees, lined with frost, as he stalked his prey. The Scizor had been assigned to hunt down a dangerous Weavile deserter than had information crucial to the Fire Alliance. The former member of a secret Ice Alliance foce was not to be allowed to leave the Ice Alliance territories alive. Stelios' metallic white skin blended in with the white-grey of the forest, and the settling frost. Because of his skill as a special forces warrior, Stelios had been assigned to hunt down the Weavile, who was known as Rakesh. He had gone into the woods himself and stationed his men on all of the routes Rakesh might take.

However, among all of his men, Stelios knew that only himself and his second-in-command could ever defeat Rakesh alone. Even then, it was incredibly dangerous. With more caution than before, he continued, creeping through the woods. The crack of the settling ice and frozen twigs were the only sound to be heard. The only scent on the air was that of blood from the hard-fought battles which had taken part in these woods. However, Stelios paid no mind to these trivial things. His mind was only on his prey. He must find Rakesh. He must not fail. He must kill him. Stelios' mind repeated the chant over and over, feeling his blood rise, his heartbeat quicken. Rakesh would fall today. The traitor would be killed by Stelios' crushing pincers, never to see the light of day again.

Still, Stelios stalked, without a sound, he glided over the forest floor, avoiding twigs and other noisemaking objects that would ruin the chase. Finally, a noise. To his left and in front, a piece of ice was crunched. Stelios immediately forgot caution when he spotted the red neck feathers of Rakesh. His wings buzzed into life, his legs pumped, sending him in the direction of the traitor. Rakesh leapt from spot to spot, eventually taking to the trees. Stelios followed, his wings taking him into the canopy of the frozen woods.

Now, the chase was truly on. Every footstep, every arm movement, every backwards glance affected the hunt. Rakesh turned his speed up as Stelios closed the gap, his wings beating double-time. Their soft hum invaded the Weavile's ears, striking him with paranoia. Soon, the ineviable came, and Stelios was behind Rakesh. Knowing that this was probably his last stand, Rakesh turned to fight. Stelios fluttered into the clearing where Rakesh stopped, his wings returning to silence.

The two warriors faced off, the pitch black fur of the Weavile a stark opposite of the metallic white skin of the Scizor. Pincer for claw, skin for fur, wing for tail, the two warriors measured up. Rakesh's claws gleamed in the late noon sun, showing razor-sharp hooks. Stelios' pincers clicked as they reflected the light of the sun which hung in the noon sky.

Suddenly, Rakesh sprung into action in a burst of fury. His claws came around a slash/rip combination, going for the weak area of the throat in Stelios' natural armor. a pincer caught one claw, but the other punched right into Stelios' chest. A leg swung up from the Ice type bug, landing squarely in Rakesh's stomach. A pincer followed to the head, hitting Rakesh's temple and drawing blood. A fury of claws returned, with one puncturing Stelios right in his arm. Green, sticky blood poured out of the wound, and Stelios wheezed.

"Time to die traitor," he said as he burst into action once more. Wings beat, sending him right at a nearby tree. He stuck out a leg, rebounded, spun in a sideways flip, and smashed his white pincer into the center of Rakesh's face. Bones cracked, blood poured, and screams sounded. Rakesh had been severely injured by the mighty blow. Yet, he was still not dead. Stelios picked him up, and viciously slammed his injured face into the trunk of a tree, emitting more blood and curses.

Finally, after another half an hour of beatings, Stelios put the deserting Weavile out of his misery. He wrapped his pinsir around Rakesh's neck, preparing to snap his neck.

"Have a good time in hell," he taunted, although the voice was drowned out by the death scream of rakesh, as his neck was snapped at an od angle, and his skull was crushed inwards. His limp form lay on the forest grounds, for any wild beast to feast on. His vicious work done, Stelios began his trek to the mountain with a limp, and holding his arm.

Last edited by LordZangoose; 03-17-2007 at 12:57 AM.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:59 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

A red Dratini slithered through the grass. He didn't smile back at the Flareon, only winced as the cut in his side rubbed against the long blades.

One of the Ice Alliance had gouged the mark on his side during the fight. Ryuu had retaliated with a fierce Flamethrower, giving his attacker a nasty burn to cope with. It wasn't deep or life threatening, but it had definitely made him mad.

I have to be careful, he reminded himself. I can't lose my temper again. I might attack my own teammates, and that could ruin everything... He shook his head, and finally spoke to the Flareon.

"They're gone," he said. "Retreated into the mountains. Samir disappeared, I'm not sure where he went, but last I saw him, his wounds weren't too bad. Overall, I'd say we came out on top. We should head back to the base." Not waiting to hear whether or not Urit agreed, Ryuu slithered away. Not for the firat time, he wished forlornly that he'd been born with legs rather than a long, slim body.

(I'm sorry it's short, I can't think of anything else. At this point, Ryuu is turning kinda distant.)

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 03-16-2007 at 03:16 AM.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:56 PM
Suicune's Child Offline
Master Trainer

Urit Janan watched the red Dratini slither by without a word. The fire type did not seem to be in the mood to walk which was fine with her. After a moment, the Flareon raised her head and sniffed at the air, searching for Samir's scent. Ryuu had said their comrade's injuries weren't serious, but it was sometimes hard to tell. The Charmeleon had not returned and she had no intention of heading to the Fire Alliance base if there was still an ally in the forest.

"I will join you later," the fire/psychic type said calmly to the Dratini. "I'm going to go find Samir." With that she turned and sprinted off into Cinder Woods.

It was quiet as she went. Her paws made little noise on the soft earth as she padded along, scanning the trees with her duel-colored eyes. The sensitive nose of her kind worked furiously as she attempted to track the Charmeleon's whereabouts.

At last she picked up his scent and soon spotted him through the trees, sitting down to tend to a wound. "Are you well, Samir?" Uri asked, swishing her flaming tail back and forth in the air.
Ripped from my world and tossed into the role of savior, I can't decide what's harder, ending a war destined to leave this world in ruins or fighting against my longing for home. I hate this world, I love this world, but it isn't mine. Why must I save it? Faye

My Completed Fan Fictions
My Cause|An Innocent's Revenge
Old 03-17-2007, 08:00 PM
EonMythos Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to EonMythos

‘Thump. Thump.’ ‘CRACK’

Nyoko woke with a start, tensing and staring wildly around the room. Her ruby red eyes pierced the darkness, until they landed upon the source of the pounding. Standing at what was the opening to her room was a Mightyenna, at his feet a broken vase with the flowers strewn across the floor and the water pooling around it.

“What is it?” she asked softly, looking up at the face of the nameless Mightyenna that stood there.

“We had a few injuries in the last skirmish,” was all he said, before leaving the room. Nyoko stood up, shaking her fur free and padding out after him. Once in the corridor the light played across her blue-gray fur, as it rippled across her small form and taught muscles. The silver bangle on her paw moved with her fur, blending in pretty well.

She walked calmly to where the storage room was, her feet making little noise as she went and her mind wandering.

It had been a full three years since she joined the Ice Alliance, after her father’s death from a Fire Alliance Umbreon. In that amount of time she had established herself a place as a healer, but at times she hated the job. She could never tell anyone the pain of announcing another death, of telling relatives and family that another of their loved ones were gone. Nothing could compare to the pain in that, and just thinking of the deaths recently made her heart ache.

She stopped, shaking her head again and pulling on a soft smile. She shouldn’t be thinking about things like that, she told herself, turning into the correct room. She froze however when she saw someone else was there. An Obsidian Ninetales stood a head, and from the looks of it Nyoko had startled her.

“Ah, um, I’m sorry for startling you,” Nyoko murmured, stepping cautiously over to her box and pulling out a pre-made mixture. It was wrapped much like the Ninetales’ package, bundled within a large leaf, but inside there were several smaller bundles, individual doses of the medicine. Once she found what she needed she looked over at the Ninetales again, curiosity in her eyes.

“Why are you here? Are you another healer?” she questioned, cocking her head to the side and sending the ear-like hair around her head into the air briefly. She had never met any of the other healers before, when ever she asked anyone about them they just snapped at her and told her to do her job.

~*~*~*~*~

(A little short I think, but I couldn't think of much else to add.)

VPP URPG
Ryn the Flygon: Complete at 872

Banner is mine! >:3

Last edited by EonMythos; 03-17-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

ooc: The Ice Alliance base is a large cave within one of the mountains, so there aren’t any “rooms”, et cetera. It’s no biggie, though. *bows* Thank you so much for posting, by the way.

Crescent Moon
Ice Alliance Base

“Ah, um, I’m sorry for startling you.”

The quiet voice of a small, cat-like fox resounded within the small cave. As the pungent scents of the several herbs filled her nostrils, Crescent lowered her head to pick up the leaf-wrapped bundle again. She cocked her head to one side as she looked at the Glaceon, trying to place a name with the face. During that time, the bluish Ice-type stepped cautiously forward to pick up another bundle from an herbal pile.

“Why are you here?” the Glaceon asked curiously. “Are you another healer?”

The Ninetales’s black form seemed to relax as she recovered from the surprise of finding another Ice Alliance member appearing so suddenly. Her clear golden eyes narrowed as she set the package on the stone earth to answer. Her voice was slightly wary, however, even if she was sure that the intentions of the female Glaceon were good. “No, I’m not a healer,” she said at last. “I was one of the three involved in the latest skirmish. I need to find the others; these herbs are the most basic for treating open wounds.”

Crescent Moon picked up the leaf-wrapped herbs again and padded toward the door. She didn’t have rude intentions but could feel that the fox might follow her. She decided to allow it and paused at the entrance, turning to look over her shoulder. The eight white flames that were her tails swept across the stone in a farewell gesture, the only acknowledgement she deemed appropriate to give. She wasn’t one to hold or start a conversation that wasn’t completely about battle tactics.

She also wasn’t one to abandon her comrades. She needed to find them...
Old 03-17-2007, 09:48 PM
EonMythos Offline
Elite Trainer

(ooc: Ah, I was thinking it was like a maze inside the mountain, with halls and rooms and such.)

~*~*~*~*~*~
The words of the obsidian kitsune were slow to process through Nyoko's mind. The harsh smells of all the herbs mixed together was messing with her senses, so it wasn't until the other Pokemon was well on her way that she reacted.

"Wa-wait!" she called out, suprised at her own slowness. She dashed after the much larger Pokemon, slowing to a trot next to her. "I'm suppose to treat the victims of the lattest battle, so I should follow you. I think." She looked down, staring at the floor and her mix-matched paws.

She wasn't someone to talk very much. She could start conversations, and add her own thoughts, but only if they were close friends of hers. She knew nothing about this Pokemon. For all she knew she could be talking to one of the higher-ups!

"I'm Nyoko. May I know your name Ma'am?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

VPP URPG

Old 03-17-2007, 10:03 PM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Crescent Moon
Ice Alliance Base

“Wa-wait!”

Crescent stopped again, the dark fur around her shoulders rising slightly. She turned her head to see the young arctic fox Pokémon dashing toward her. She reluctantly paced herself to move at a trotting gait. Silently, her yellow gaze swept around the dark tunnels. She turned slightly, managing a frown as she rediscovered that her simple injury to her flank was causing her more pain than she thought.

I should’ve gotten the poppy seeds, she decided before shaking her head inwardly. I’m being too selfish... Poppies are rare this deep into the Ice Alliance’s borders. I can’t waste any of them just for the sake of a few scratches, not until I can see the extent of my comrades’ wounds...

“I’m supposed to treat the victims of the latest battle, so I should follow you. I think,” the Glaceon said. The kitsune glanced at her but said nothing, secretly appreciating the responsibility the light blue vixen was taking. She only nodded in reply. The Ice Alliance healer continued, “I’m Nyoko. May I know your name, Ma’am?”

The Ice- and Ghost-type had approached a sudden burst of light that was the outside. Sunlight reflected off of the pure white of the light frost coating the mountainous territory. The forest sat in the distance, and although the trees were too vast to show it, the Fire Alliance’s territory lay just beyond there.

“My name is Crescent Moon,” the Ninetales replied as she set the bundle down. Light shone around her, casting a long shadow on the cave ground within. She smiled slightly. “Just call me Crescent,” she added, taking up the herbs again and leaping down a short ledge to the frost-covered, rocky path below. She slowed for Nyoko to catch up, trying to figure out where the others were in the process.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:45 PM
EonMythos Offline
Elite Trainer

"Crescent, that's a pretty name," Nyoko said, a smile on her face even though the job was grim. It was a trick she had learned in order to save herself the pain, she never dwelled on what she was going to do, for if she did she would worry and then she would get depressed.

She moved foward, the bundle in her mouth waving back and forth with the movement, and climbed atop an ice covered rock. She stared out at the vast forest that seperated the two lands and then over at Crescent.

The wound in her flank seemed to be bothering the kitsune, no matter how she tried to hide it. Nyoko's senses to injuries were just too strong for anyone to hide from her. She hadn't acknowladged it though for the sake of the older female. Having only known her for a few minutes, Nyoko couldn't tell if she was like most of the older members. With a dislike of being looked on with sympathy.

It was then that she decided. Sitting her bundle down she turned to Crescent.

"Can I ask you to take these with you? I need to go find something else before I can treat them. I know exactly where they are, and I can find you easily enough with the smell from all the herbs."

VPP URPG

Last edited by EonMythos; 03-17-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

OOC: Yay! Kaze accepted me! ^^ Umm...I'm just gonna go ahead and make up the other char that went with you, alright Kaze?

IC: Shikuya

Near the Ice Alliance/Fire Alliance Border

I licked blood from a large gash in the Jolteon's neck, trying to stem the flow of blood and clean out the wound. Pain flared in my burns, but I ignored it. A hard battle was fought, and we had lost. We...were ambushed during a patrol, just a patrol consisting of myself, Crescent Moon, and a Jolteon I did not know...

I had been excited to learn that I had been chosen for a patrol with Crescent Moon, highly regarded in the Alliance. It wouldn't be my first patrol, but I'd never gone on a patrol with her. I mentally prepared myself before the patrol, making sure I wasn't to seem like a fool in front of her.

The patrol began smoothly, with no dangerous sightings. Everything was going great. I had kept entirely silent, following orders exactly. We were about to head back when I detected a hostile scent, heavy with the reek of the Fire Alliance. I voiced this to my comrades, but no sooner had I done so than we were attacked.

I was bowled over by a large, strong pokemon...one with white and red-streaked fur. I got up to confront the Zangoose who originally scarred me. All else was forgotten as we stared eachother down.

His yellow eyes glittered madly, a growl emanating from the depths of his throat. He clicked his claws twice before rushing at me, and I easily dodged him. He shot around in an instant, slashing my flank open and spilling my blood on the grass. I turned without giving him enough time to think and bit down on one of the claws, snapping it off and breaking his paw. He tried to slash at me again, but I jumped back and avoided the attack.

He came at me, enraged, trying to injure me in any way. I continued to resist and ward off his attacks, making him even angrier. Finally, I jumped back another couple of feet and blew a chilling Blizzard attack at him, freexing him on the spot. I knew it wouldn't hold him for very long, but I took the extra opportunity to rest. I was never given the chance.

A Dratini attacked me, so I dodged and attacked, slashing out at his side. He grew angered by my attack and bathed my shoulder in a Flamethrower, severely burning it. I slashed again, but My attack had been blunted by the burn and the Dratini's scales.

The Zangoose broke out less than a minute later and rushed at me again, but I jumped over him and began a retreat with the others. We knew we had lost this fight, so it didn't take much thought to realize we had to get out of there.

It appeared that the Fire Alliance members didn't give chase, because we looked back after a minute to find nobody following us. We slowed to a stop. Crescent Moon apparently went back to the base, probably to get herbs. I hoped my mother had what she needed...

I looked over to the Jolteon to discover that she was bleeding heavily from slashes on her head and neck. She was hardly breathing, and without treatment, she would die. I decided I would stay by her until Crescent Moon got back. That's all I can remember happened up to this point...

Finally, the Jolteon's blood flow in her wounds began to abate. It must be starting to clot. a good sign of healing. I looked to her face, which was starting to get full of color again. "You alright?" I asked.

She nodded. Her breathing was coming at a slower, easier rate now. She looked like she was gonna be fine. "Yeah." She responded in a light voice, "Thank you."

"Anything to help a fellow Alliance member. "I answered truthfully. I didn't just help her because I had feelings for her. I barely even know her, as I said before. "Who was it that did this to you?" I indicated the gashes.

"I'm not entirely sure who it was. All I know was that it was a Flareon." She spotted my burn. "Oh, you're shoulder!"

"Ignore it. I'm fine." She doesn't need to worry about my burn, it'll heal soon enough. It's not a third-degree burn, at least. "By the way, I never got you're name before."

"Oh, it's Kalet. What's yours?" She asked.

"Mine's Shikuya."

She nodded. "Thanks again, Shikuya." She closed her eyes and smiled at me.

I hope that Crescent Moon gets back soon. This burn is really starting to itch...

OOC: Is that okay with everyone involved in the fight?
Old 03-18-2007, 12:36 AM
Kaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Crescent Moon
Ice Alliance Territory, Near the Forest

The wind toyed gently with Crescent Moon’s fur, causing the icy, white flames of her tail to spark slightly. Her amber eyes narrowed as she tried to remember the two vulpines she had been patrolling with were. She decided that a light blow she had suffered to her head might have messed her memory up, or at least she was using this as an excuse to herself. Although not vain, she didn’t want to think anything was wrong with her...for the sake of the Ice Alliance.

“Crescent, that’s a pretty name,” Nyoko commented with a smile. The indifferent Ninetales glanced at her, unsuccessfully trying to hide the smirk creeping over her own lips. She shook her head once as another breeze blew the tuft of fur on her head down into her eyes. She watched the arctic fox set down her bundle and turn to her. “Can I ask you to take these with you?” she questioned. “I need to go find something else before I can treat them. I know exactly where they are, and I can find you easily enough with the smell from all the herbs.”

Another thought pushed its way into the Ninetales’s mind. She nodded slightly and stated, “If you’re looking for herbs, we may need aloe vera. It’s deeper in the forest, though, near Fire Alliance territory...” She frowned as her voice trailed off. The hardy plant would help burns. She suddenly growled deep within her throat and sprang forward to pick up the bundle. “Never mind, Nyoko. Get what you need to; I’ll try to find some Rawst berries...”

Crescent dodged tree trunks as she galloped into the forest. She leapt over a small bush and stopped suddenly at the sight of a tree with several small, greenish-colored berries growing in its branches. She set the leaves down and concentrated, her eyes flashing white. A dark ray of light exploded from her parted jaws, severing a branch and letting it come crashing down. The Ninetales pawed some of the Rawst berries closer to her and nudged them into another leaf, which she attempted to wrap up. With three bundles hanging from her jaws, she sniffed the air and ran off in the direction where she believed the others were.

ooc: A yellow-eyed Zangoose? Oooh... It’s Nakkura! @_@; *coughs* You can have Shikuya see her, or whatever, or just have her randomly run to where the others are. ^_^