Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 03-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Togeking Offline
Elite Trainer

Default First Attempt! Catching Pidgey!!

Hello there! My name is TK. I am 12 and a half years old, so I am qualified for being a Pokemon Trainer! I live in Goldenrod City, Johto. I have short black hair, some nice, blue jeans, and a green shirt. I was just about to catch a new pokemon with Togepi, when suddenly... well, I'll tell you what happened first.

It was dawn in Goldenrod. Everything was pretty quite. After stopping by to Bill's house for some tips on catching Pokemon, I called out Togepi and went off training at Radio Tower's newest section, the Musical Arena. While DJ Mary was off at break, she would make some music for all trainers who were ready for battle. She and her Loudred, Lou, would turn up the music and battle all Pokemon that were willing to battle.

When we got to Radio Tower, this strange man wearing an old Team Rocket uniform was blocking entry to the Tower.

He said,"No entry. Leave now or this Tyroge will beat you apart."

"No way," I said, getting ready for battle. "Go, Togepi!"

"Pfft. No problem." The man in the uniform sent out his Tyroge, ready and armed for battle.

"Use Low Kick, Tyroge!" In an instant, the kick hit Togepi, who was not ready for defense. Tyroge knocked out Togepi while the man laughed in joy. "Hah! Try to beat me now!"

I let Togepi back in the Pokeball, and ran to the center. I was so worried about Togepi that I forgot to even report to the PokePolice about the man! So, after healing Togepi, I decided to get revenge on the man.

Luckily, the Train Station was open today and finally made adjustments so that all towns in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh could be reached.

We ran to the train station and bought tickets for the 10:00 ride to Pallet Town so I could catch a Pidgey. Togepi and I waited for 9:00 to come, and waited some more for 10:00. When Togepi started yanking my foot for it to hurry up.

WILL EDIT LATER. DO NOT GRADE YET.

25 @ 628
Done @ 703
VFFC Stats
D/P Code Mickey 1117 6880 9093
Old 03-19-2007, 02:45 AM
Togeking Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: First Attempt! Catching Pidgey!!

Part Two

When Togepi started to yank my foot because the train took too long, I bought some Pokemon Food for Togepi to eat.

When the time came, the Train signaled for people to get on. This would be my 3rd train ride. My first was when it first opened, an I was headed to Celedon to play with the Copycat Girl.
The second time I went on the Train was when I went to Pallet. I was exploring the habitat of the Pidgey.

That was where I was going now. I was off to catch a Pidgey for battling the creep in the uniform.

I was loaded up on PokeBalls when the Train stopped. It was quiet in Pallet, with it being dawn. I headed to the fields of Route 001 and went looking for Pidgey.

That's where I am now. That's where I've been for a long time now. After searching for Pidgey for over an hour, I finally gave up in looking for one.

"Gosh..." I thought to myself. This is more complicated than I thought....

I was heading off to the Train Station where it hit me. Literally. Pokemon Food! The best solution. I placed some Bird Pokemon Food on the ground for some bait.

That second, a Pidgey flew by me and started nibbling at the food. When it ate all the food, it flew on the shoulder, not coming off when I told it to.

"Pidgey, could you be my Pokemon? I'll feed you everyday if you help me," I said.

"Maybe. I might." The Pidgey talked!!! I mean it, it actually TALKED!!! T. A. L. K. E. D. Talked! I was so astonished that I almost fainted if it weren't for Pidgey. It said," Don't do that or I'll fly away."

"If you want me to be your Pokemon, then you should battle me first. It's a rule." I did as it said and sent out Togepi. "Let's go, Togepi! Use... ummm... what moves can you use?"

Pidgey pecked at himself, being surprised I didn't know. "It knows Growl, Charm, Metronome and-" "Use Sweet Kiss, Togepi!"

Pidgey was startled and was kissed on the face by Togepi. Not knowing what it was or what it could do, it started to peck itself in confusion.

"Take that! Togepi, use Metronome!" Nothing happened. Nothing but a ball of energy glowing. No biggy.

But it was. An Ice Beam shot from the ball of energy. Then a Flamethrower. then a Thunder. I knew what it was. A Tri-Attack.

I knew Pidgey was nearly fainted. "Alright! Prepare to get captured, Pidgey! Pokeball Go!"

Pidgey was sucked into the ball. It wobbled and wobbled. It wiggled and Wiggled. Then after a few seconds....

25 @ 628
Done @ 703
VFFC Stats
D/P Code Mickey 1117 6880 9093