Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Angel Doctor Offline
Amateur Trainer

Red face The Hippocratic Hero

Once upon a time, there was a boy, about 13 years of age, who was aspiring to graduate from Caduceus Academy and become a doctor. Caduceus Academy was a medical school for the care of Pokemon. Their slogan was something that the boy always remembered: "Primum Non Nocere!"(pronounced prime um known no sear e, definition being latin for first, do no harm.) That day, the boy was going to earn his doctorate degree. The names were being called. "Kevin Scott Houghtaling as a medical assistant! Doctor Proctor, as a surgeon!" Then, an entourage of Nurse Joys. Finally, they announced the boy. "Ty Joseph Drawdy, as a doctor and surgeon!!"

Just then, there was a shrill scream that made Ty's blood curdle! " That sounds like a Chansey!" Ty said, coming to a quick conclusion. Sure enough, a Chansey, though red-skinned, was outside! "I'll decide the diagnosis later, but first, I'll have to put this Chansey under my care! Pokeball, GOOOO!!" Ty said, throw ing a Pokeball. A red light emanated from the ball, consuming Chansey and bringing it into the Pokeball. Ty knew that the Chansey was too weak to resist, due to the debilitating disease, making it much, much easier to capture. However, the capture is up to fate!

The End... OR IS IT?

Gardy pwns u all!!!
Old 03-22-2007, 10:57 PM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default Re: The Hippocratic Hero

This is really too short to be considered flash-fiction, let alone a story.
Please read the rules thread, the how to write a story thread, and the big list of URPG pokemon. Also, keep in mind that Chansey is listed as a 'demanding' Pokemon, meaning that you should have 40K+ to capture it. This story probably doesn't even break 1K.

Please add length, details, a plot, background to your character, and a battle. Then, PM me for a regrade.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.