Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Role Play Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 01:22 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666
Angry This is getting really stupid now...

I don't get it. Why are there Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many bad, short, or plain nOObish RPs around here!? It's sickening to watch

It might not be my place to speak for so many RPs, but I feel that the creators MUST put more effort into their posts, and game masters must put rffort and whatnot into their RPs!

People, look inside you and realize the fact that this is a call for action. There NEEDS to be something done about junk RPs!

Please everyone, support this cause.

((I'm sorry if it is not my right to speak, but I feel I must say this, becuase now it's gone to my head completely!))

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Everyone, I'm asking you. Please put effort into your RPing. PLEASE! I hate seeing bad RPGs with good ideas.....

Last edited by Kecleonfan666; 03-27-2007 at 01:24 AM.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:35 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK
Default Re: This is getting really stupid now...

Some might argue that certain RPers need to be dealt with, too.

We're all at different levels. Unless you are voted the best RPer on the forum, which I'm very sure has not happened, you have no right to criticize other people. Let the mods do their jobs. It's their place to decide this.

My hands have yet to build a village, have yet to find water in the barren desert, have yet to plant a flower, and I have yet to find the path that leads me... I have not loved enough, but the wind and the sun are still on my face.

I have yet to sow green fields, yet to raise a city, yet to plant a grapevine on each chalky hill... There is so much to build and so much to be, and my love is just beginning.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:44 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireflyK View Post
Some might argue that certain RPers need to be dealt with, too.

We're all at different levels. Unless you are voted the best RPer on the forum, which I'm very sure has not happened, you have no right to criticize other people. Let the mods do their jobs. It's their place to decide this.
Exactly, and no one said you have to join them, if you see a roleplay you'd like to avoid, just avoid it. And because I feel a little nasty today, I'd just like to tell you that if anything, your roleplays are some of the worst Kecky.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:41 PM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Exactly, and no one said you have to join them, if you see a roleplay you'd like to avoid, just avoid it. And because I feel a little nasty today, I'd just like to tell you that if anything, your roleplays are some of the worst Kecky.
Yes, Kekky, you are my friend, but I have to agree with lonnie and FFK. Perhaps not your current RPs, but your old ones, and some of your modern posts and all of the old ones are total junk. You have no right to criticize other RPs, although they are bad. You are just coming out and saying that they suck, when you need to offer constructive critisicm with it. I admit, I am harsh, but there is advice in those posts. People just assume that because I'm mean, my posts don't help. Gamemasters need to look at other failed RPs and the successful ones to divulge information, and read every review, no matter how harsh or blunt it may be.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:26 PM
soda pop Offline

Send a message via AIM to soda pop Send a message via Yahoo to soda pop

Honestly, until you're running the most successful RP on the forum(I don't see you taking any steps to do that), you don't have any reason to talk. Some people don't like typing five paragraphs for how they walked down a path, some people do. Different strokes for different folks. You don't need a huge detailed storyline and plot to have fun with roleplaying, but maybe that's just me.

If you don't like it, then like--don't join?

RPnazigtfokthxbai.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Lusitania Offline

OK, I'd like to see you make something that is acknoledged before I you criticize others.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
I don't get it. Why are there Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many bad, short, or plain nOObish RPs around here!? It's sickening to watch

It might not be my place to speak for so many RPs, but I feel that the creators MUST put more effort into their posts, and game masters must put rffort and whatnot into their RPs!

People, look inside you and realize the fact that this is a call for action. There NEEDS to be something done about junk RPs!

Please everyone, support this cause.

((I'm sorry if it is not my right to speak, but I feel I must say this, becuase now it's gone to my head completely!))

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Everyone, I'm asking you. Please put effort into your RPing. PLEASE! I hate seeing bad RPGs with good ideas.....
OMG SUPPORT THE CAUSE OMG

You have this in your sig already. I think everybody gets the message. Besides, look at your weird RPs. One to three line posts? Horrible.

It's not the same as Pokezone; that would be like a mini-RP.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

The forum probably lacks active role players of real quality. From what I've heard, you are not a star either. Why don't you try to get better RP's together with the other RP'ers, instead of going on a rant? That's not going to help anybody.

*Locked.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Closed Thread