Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Gaia Offline

Send a message via MSN to Gaia
Default Lost

Chapter 1 – Stranded

“Where am I?”

I was lost. Waves were beating me beside the shore. The sunlight was glaring to my navy-colored eyes, making my hand shield my face. My legs felt numb, disabling me to stand up. My dark blue shirt was torn and was faded into a faded blue. My long, blue jeans were half the original size. I felt absolutely damp and soaked. I looked towards the wide sea. Another wave of sea water was coming towards the shore. I rolled to the opposite side to prevent myself from being grabbed by the wave.

After a few minutes, my leg was able to move. I stood up in a weak state. I felt like falling down onto the beach floor, but I kept on my feet to state where I was. Everything I saw was blurry, until after I rubbed my eyes. I saw an open field of sand, widespread for approximately less than 15 kilometers. It was as far as my naked eyes could see, though.

“I…can’t…remember anything…”

I staggered around the beach, with no apparent intention. I felt shaky and anemic. I fell down a few times, but I stood up again and again. It felt like I had no spirit in me to lift me up.

I had a flashback happening out of the blue. I remembered what happened to me before I was swept ashore on this island. I recalled a cruise tumbling on the seas, in a stormy weather. I remembered a fire incident on the ship. I remembered seeing a girl falling into the ocean, when the cruise overturned.

"I...I..."

I suddenly fell onto the beach floor, unconscious.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Gaia Offline

Send a message via MSN to Gaia
Default Re: Lost

Chapter 2 – Hideout

“I’m awake…”

I was conscious once again. I felt energetic now- it felt like God has given me life while I was in a faint state. I stood up and breathed in air. Somehow, I felt like I could go shopping for hours in the city I lived in. I felt like strolling across the National Park and see wondrous Pokemon, while eating a chocolate-coated bun.

Anyways, I went deep into a wide field of grass overlooking the seashore. It wasn’t so misty at that time, though, so I was aware of my surroundings here. There were a lot of sticks and rocks lying around the field. I kept walking into the field of grass.

I finally bumped into a small cave, perfect for a place to shelter in. It was located beside a stream of water, with a jungle as the opposite side.

I entered the cave, and I saw a few coconuts lying around the cave floor. I also saw a small fireplace in the middle of the cave. The cave felt almost complete. I went out to drink some water from the water stream. The water was cool, and I was quenched after drinking a few milliliters of water. When finished, I went back to the cave.

I picked two dry sticks lying around the cave and started a fire at the fireplace. The fire brightened the cave. I picked up a coconut from the cave floor and tore it up with my hands. I then ate the contents and drank the coconut juice in it. It was delicious.

I was drying myself, as well as having a rest from the long walk from the beach to here. I showed my hands towards the warmth of the fire. I checked my pockets to see if anything was inside.

“Eh…?”

I felt something solid in my pocket. I gripped it and took it out of my left pocket. It was a Pokeball.