Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 03-23-2007, 12:08 AM
Chewy Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Chewy
Default Re: Being a happy pokemon...

-If you were to become a pokemon, which pokemon would you be happier as?
Jolteon. They're awesome, and they have many types of attacks. They can both defend and attack, and they have high speed, which I love to use to my advantage.
-What is it about the pokemon you chose that living as one of them would make you happy? Is it their life style? The places they live in? Their abilities?
Like I said, Jolteon's abilities fit me. High speed, and they have the ability to attack and defend themselves. A pokemon that can only attack gets hurt easily, and a pokemon with high defense probably won't have any attack, which I won't like. Jolteon also has the shape of a dog, my favorite animal. Jolteon probably live in a place I'd like, too. I'd like to run free like a dog.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:35 AM
Kayla Offline
Elite Trainer

What's your favorite pokemon?
Persian

What pokemon has your personality?
Sometimes I'm like a Primeape, sometimes I can get angry over little things, and attack for no reason like a Persian, and act very proud too. I'm lazy like a Snorlax as well.

If you were to become a pokemon, which pokemon would you be happier as?
Persian for sure, Lucario, or something that can fly, such as Deoxys. I could probably be here all night listing Pokemon I'd like to be.

What is it about the pokemon you chose that living as one of them would make you happy? Is it their life stile? The places they live in? Their abilities?
Well, I'll use Persian. It would be like living as a pet cat, sitting around and having someone petting you. It would be an easy and carefree life. Plus Pay Day, if my trainer or owner's nice. Make them filthy rich and it would all benifit me too.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:39 AM
Hoshika Offline

-What's your favorite pokemon?
Pichu / Pikachu
-What pokemon has your personality?
Pichu / Pikachu
Pichu / Pikachu
-What is it about the pokemon you chose that living as one of them would make you happy? Is it their life style? The places they live in? Their abilities?
Pichu / Pikachu, I've done it already.

Doi... XP
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 03-23-2007, 12:56 AM
Lord Voldemort Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lord Voldemort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
Pichu / Pikachu
Pichu / Pikachu
Pichu / Pikachu
Pichu / Pikachu, I've done it already.

Doi... XP
I Pika family fan... I could never have guessed xD

I would be something that can fly, and can swim well. How about Dragonite. It can adapt to any environment, can fly, swim, and walk. It has good stats, and is considered to be an intelligent pokemon.

As for being I wouldn't want to be caught by a trainer though, (and just beat the hell out of their pokemon if they try) I would fancy being in like a PMD squad, helping people with a few other friends.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:48 AM
Xalapeno Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Xalapeno Send a message via AIM to Xalapeno Send a message via Yahoo to Xalapeno

I'd be happy as a Salamence.
They look strong they are strong and they're cool.
In fact, if you read the Sapphire entry of Salamence in the pokedex it says:

By evolving into Salamnce, this POKEMON finally realizes its long-held dream of growing wings.
To express its joy, it flies and wheels all over the sky while spouting flames from its mouth.

I've always thought about what it would be like to be able to fly and I love playing with fire. Even though i shouldn't, but I know what I'm doing. If not then I wouldn't be here.

As far as where they live, I don't know.
I think salamences live in caves. I hate the dark but, I have a flame so forget about darkness. Caves rule!!!

His ability to scare the opponent into losing some attack is helpful. Plus, he only has 2 weaknesses. Not many Pokemon can say that.

All in all, I'd have to say I'd be a Salamence. They are just the best. Though some improvements like the ones shown in my Avatar would make them better.
But a Salamence is just fine the way it is.

I made Soviet Bidoof, Jokester Jesse made this kick@$$ banner.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:56 AM
Lord Voldemort Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lord Voldemort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team overkill View Post
I'd be happy as a Salamence.
They look strong they are strong and they're cool.
In fact, if you read the Sapphire entry of Salamence in the pokedex it says:

By evolving into Salamnce, this POKEMON finally realizes its long-held dream of growing wings.
To express its joy, it flies and wheels all over the sky while spouting flames from its mouth.

I've always thought about what it would be like to be able to fly and I love playing with fire. Even though i shouldn't, but I know what I'm doing. If not then I wouldn't be here.

As far as where they live, I don't know.
I think salamences live in caves. I hate the dark but, I have a flame so forget about darkness. Caves rule!!!

His ability to scare the opponent into losing some attack is helpful. Plus, he only has 2 weaknesses. Not many Pokemon can say that.

All in all, I'd have to say I'd be a Salamence. They are just the best. Though some improvements like the ones shown in my Avatar would make them better.
But a Salamence is just fine the way it is.
But he's 4x weak to Ice, a major liabiltiy. And I wouldn't like living in a cave, isolated from all other life forms.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:00 AM
TwiliteReflektion Offline
Amateur Trainer

And I don't think the ability to fly does much when you're living in a cave. =/

~BD

Chimchar: 2

-Chimchar @ 17-
-Monferno @ 44-
Infernape @ 110
Lv. 100 @ 302

This is not my real sig. To see my real sig, press Alt+F4.

Join PIForums!
\~\Spam thread \ Various Contests \ Wi-Fi Tournaments | Chat / LiveJournal Community / Spammy usernotes/~/
Old 03-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post

~BD
Quoted for the truth. :/

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Old 03-23-2007, 08:57 AM
PalkiaAndBlisseyrock Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to PalkiaAndBlisseyrock

What is your favorite pokemon?
I like Palkia and Blissey, but truthfully Deoxys is my fav, he has been ever since i first saw him and he always will be

what pokemon has your personality?
Nyehe, Im like some wierd Mewtwo/Gyarados/Blissey/mew hybrid creepazoid. I'm grouchy alot, and pretty evil, shy aswell (thats why no one notices im evil lol), But im actually very nice when im not grouchy (a bit too nice sometimes) and im quick too temper. But the pokemon im most like (according to Mystery dungeon) is pikachu

If you were to become a pokemon, which pokemon would you be happier as?
... Palkia or Deoxys.... ha probably somthing like Wailord too, or Regice (i know he lives in a cave in the middle of the sea, but i like being alone. As long as i have cable&ds&games4ds&tv, I'm fine

What is it about the pokemon you chose that living as one of them would make you happy? Is it their life style? The places they live in? Their abilities?

Deoxys for where he lives, Palkia cause he controls space, thats just awsome, Wailord cause hes big, and he lives in the sea, I love the sea, (id add a strange comment here but i know no one would know what the heck i was talking about) And he has some nice moves too And, well, Regice bcause i lurve him

So thats it.... why you lookin at me like that?.... was it the evil thing?
Old 03-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Dreemira Offline
Master Trainer

Flaaffy/Beequeen

Espeon (I feel espeons are quiet & intelligent creatures)

Bayleef/Meganium

Bayleef -

'When you're around a Bayleef you'll probably notice a sweet, spicy scent wafting in the air. The newly evolved Bayleef emanates the aroma from the leaves around its neck. The aroma acts as a stimulant to restore health. Somehow, sniffing it also makes Pokemon want to fight.'

^From My Johto Pokemon Handbook^

I think it would be pretty sweet having the ability to heal yourself because you have a magical aroma of some sort. Also, having pokemon want to battle me all the time would definately be exciting.

Meganium -

'Unlike it younger, pre-evolved form of Bayleef, the aroma that wafts from Meganium petals has the ability to calm and soothe angry feelings. This gentle Pokemon not only has the power to calm down aggression, but its breath has the power to bring dead flowers and grass back to life!'

^From Previously Mentioned Handbook^

Now, with the power to calm down aggression, although it wouldn't be as exciting as Bayleef, I could make new friends and resolve problems. Also, the power to bring dead plants back to life would be awesome, I'd love to be able to do that.

[/end large post]

|VPP|

Old 03-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post

~BD
Lol. That's a point that applies to Crobat too..

But I still would be happy as a Crobat.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:49 PM
Slateon Offline
Amateur Trainer

EEVEE cause of all the evolution choices and thier cute
or
Cubone cause its a loner like me

Evolves @ 116
Level 100 @ 308
I have a BLUE DITTO, and 305 Pokemon in my Emerald.Current obsession: Quilava
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=34421 my sprite shop Pokeboy Sarab tnx for the avi
Old 03-24-2007, 12:43 AM
Xalapeno Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Xalapeno Send a message via AIM to Xalapeno Send a message via Yahoo to Xalapeno

I don't care about those other things.
I'd still be happy as a Salamence.

I made Soviet Bidoof, Jokester Jesse made this kick@$$ banner.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:51 AM
Jelly Offline

Send a message via MSN to Jelly Send a message via Yahoo to Jelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraizaa-kun View Post
Okay. I think almost every pokemon can answer these questions easily:

-What's your favorite pokemon? Castform
-What pokemon looks like you? Sizors - Red Hair!!! (Although sizor dosent have hair?)
-What pokemon has your personality? Ludicolo! Carefree
But how about these:

-If you were to become a pokemon, which pokemon would you be happier as? Any of them
-What is it about the pokemon you chose that living as one of them would make you happy? Is it their life stile? The places they live in? Their abilities? There abilites and life style

Try to answer the second list of questions.

My case:

-I would be happy as a Skitty.
-They seem care free and happy that way. They also seem to bring others happiness just by playing cute. They also have nice abilities hidden behind being cute. When Skittys puts their mind into it, they can give quite a strong battle.
^ edited
Old 03-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default :Your Inner Pokemon:

( Sorry if this is already posted )

What is your inner pokemon? Plz post on this on this thread and give reasons why that pokemon is your inner pokemon. Have fun and have a nice day

__________________________________________________ _

My inner pokemon is a Umbreon.

Reasons : The reason my inner pokemon is Umbreon is because im cautious of my actions and im swift about my reactions. Also my inner pokemon is Umbreon because i like how Umbreon shines its yellow rings when its ready to move.