Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

View Poll Results: How interested would you be in a Pokemon Pinball sequel?
Extremely interested. 31 14.62%
Highly interested. 30 14.15%
Somewhat interested. 52 24.53%
A little interested. 37 17.45%
Not at all interested. 62 29.25%
Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 04:38 PM
KageSora Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: PE2K Poll (April) - #2: How interested would you be for a Pokemon Pinball sequel?

I'd be somewhat interested. I was never good at the first one, and didn't get the second one, but if they made another one, I'd be interested in trying it out.

Click HERE for amusing image. I made it, idea courtesy of my friend. ^__^
Old 04-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: PE2K Poll (April) - #2: How interested would you be for a Pokemon Pinball sequel?

No interest on my part... Pokemon Pinball also sucked, both the original and R/S Pinball.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:14 PM
Shadow From The Deep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I would be extremely interested, I have the R/S one and I love it. I would so buy this game.

Hatch: 1545
Pikachu: 1590
Raichu: 1650
Done: 1830

Old 04-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Kayla Offline
Elite Trainer

The Pinball games never interested me, I would'nt really care if they made another.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:02 AM
Pokemaniac of the USA Offline
Amateur Trainer

They totally should I love the first game whenever I went to my friends to sleep over we would be up playing till like 3A.M because we never saved it.

Lol I remember I could never beat his surfing pikachu pic. But he could never beat my moltres or Lapras ones.

I only regret that I never got to see or snap a pic of Mew He said that Mew went into a rainbow ball to avoid being snapped is that true?

I think it'd be an awesome idea if they brought the original snap to the DS so you can play the original wherever you go.

Anyway to the point, Yes, it would be the best thing in the world if they made a snap for the new seasons but as 3 different games like 1 for Jhoto another for Hoenn and then later this year 1 for Sinnoh.

Or all three I wouldn't care, it'd be awesome Taking pics of Deoxys and Rayquaza battling in the sky while Jirachi flew past you.

Or like one of those underwater glass tunnels like in aquariums where Manaphy would swim by with Kyoger in the backround and a school of Relicanth.

Also in a dark forest setting where you pass a giant tree in the middle with Celebi buzzing around it and some Beutifly and Heracross around it.

Anyway Yes it would be awesome.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:08 AM
Pokemaniac of the USA Offline
Amateur Trainer

Oops wrong thread
Old 04-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

A little interested.

I only played the first one for a short time. Pinball in general is fun, but I never really got into the details in this game.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 04-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Barret Offline

I wouldn't be interested. I didn't get the game nor have I played it. Pinball doesn't really interest me.

Some Drug, Alcohol, and Domestic Violence Related Info and Statistics:
+One out of every two women will be raped in their lifetime
+One out of every three women will be sexually assaulted, raped, or beaten by the time they are 18
+In the US every 30 minutes someone is killed in an alcohol related traffic accident
+Over 15 million Americans are dependent on alcohol; 500,000 are between the age of 9 and 12
+Tobacco is the only thing that when used correctly, will kill you
Be Responsible. Don't be a Statistic.

Old 04-02-2007, 02:30 AM
Elmo's Heaven!! Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Elmo's Heaven!! Send a message via MSN to Elmo's Heaven!!

Nah, not really.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:19 AM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

A little intesested though I higly hate pinball just a stupid game!I've never played the first one and never will.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Maybe a little. I never played the other two games since I've heard they were pretty limited, but if they really amp it up and include a lot more into a new one, maybe I'll consider it.

Old 04-02-2007, 06:38 PM
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I bought the original one and it was good but it seemed just like an arcade game to me and I wasn't really interested in it. I'd be somewhat interested in a new one but I probably wouldn't buy it.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Wobbuffet113 Offline
Amateur Trainer

that game was pretty good, but i'm sure if i got it, my mom would take it from me to play herself (and beat all my scores!) if anything, my mom would honestly enjoy the title more, but pinball is perfect for handhelds and RS pinball was made quite well.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:45 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

I have nothing to say about this game, never played it before. So, no.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Leman Offline

Send a message via AIM to Leman

I did not like this game at all, but then again I dont like Pinball.

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)

Closed Thread