Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-07-2008, 04:05 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Pokemon: Team StormRiders

I never said that there was more than that.
That channel has the whole thing.

I'm certain you'll be fine Rye...at least...you better be! >.<

Oh dear...here it comes.

And I'll be your friend Nazo! ;>.<;

Calm down Kris! It'll be okay. =^-^'=

T^T
Old 11-07-2008, 05:54 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

So...wait. That's every episode? O_o

I thought there was more...

Also, stick around for my new chapter debut, hitting the thread tonight! =D

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 11-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

~Warning: Before you proceed, please note that this chapter is rated PG13-15+~

Chapter 22: Inner Demons

The weight that pushed down on me was like a thousand daggers, each one driving further into my body. Heh, a pain I was used to. The poison was sinking into me very gradually. I’d begun to lose track of time. Day or night, it didn’t matter anymore. I’d doomed myself ever since I severed the link with Zanna. Even as it pained me to do it, she would have a better chance of survival now with me gone.

A smile formed within my mind. Funny how I only smiled when no one was looking, or not at all. The only thing that kept me alive now was sheer willpower, and even that was dimming. So I’m to die like this, I thought. Heh, could’ve done better. And the mission…

The mission which I’d sworn to do. I was meant to put the tracer on Zanna; she was my target ever since Deoxys had followed her. The mission had been simple: track Zanna and find out how she was involved with Deoxys by any means necessary. After that was done, I was supposed to lure her back to the Missionary for questioning. Now, it would probably be for experimentation. If we were to ever go back there, to my father, all would be lost. The last thing I wanted now was for Zanna to be tested on. I sacrificed myself for her, and I wasn’t about to let that go to waste.

Part of me had always wondered why I’d done it. Why would I risk my own life for another? A question like that demanded a simple answer; and I’d given it to myself. Because I cared. I cared what happened to this Pikachu. Cared enough to give my life for hers. Zanna was my friend, but lately, it’d been more difficult to do what was needed. When it came to Zanna, I realised I had no limits; I was beginning to care too much.

In my mind, I shook my head. This was wrong and I knew it. In more ways than one. To care for someone was already a big stretch for me, but if I was doing this, it could only mean one thing. I wasn’t about to say the word, no doubt it would just worsen the situation, but my mind thought ahead. Curse my intelligent mind when I needed it to be quiet. The fact was that I was clearly developing feelings towards her. And I…I didn’t want to go there.

Codan had laid down the golden rule as well, and I wasn’t about to cross it. But I’d seen it in his eyes before I’d known myself. He’d known all along. What would happen if I was to wake up? I wouldn’t drag her into my mess of a life, and that was only if she even reciprocated the feeling. Father…he would not approve at all.

Deep within the recesses of my mind, I snorted. My father had been the start of all this trouble. That time in the Records Room, when Zanna mentioned I was her friend, how could I be anything but shocked? I’d never had a friend since I was six years old. My father had clearly seen to that. And then Zanna came along. I had run then, like the coward I was. I didn’t want history to repeat itself. Not again.

A shudder coursed through my dreaming body. After that time, I’d lost him forever. That’s why I shuddered every time someone said ‘friend’. That’s why I never showed my feelings. That’s why I’ve become who I am. I may be cold, but I wasn’t always like this. The one creature whom I blame for my entire pathetic existence; a murderer. My father.

“Hey, Rye! Check this out!” A small green Pokemon stood before me. He winked as he tried to push the solid stone door open. When he couldn’t, the Larvitar slumped and panted, exhausted. I let my bell-like laughter fill the room.

“Oh, Kryal! You’re too much! And so weak. Here, let me show you how it’s done.” I smirked at Kryal who pouted and didn’t move an inch.

“No way! You said I could do this.”

I sighed, picking up a brown pebble and tossing it within my paws. “Yeah, you tried and failed. Don’t you think I deserve a turn?” Kryal raised himself off the ground with a paw, leaning against the door.

“Come on, Riley.” The fur on my back instantly stood on end. I hated it whenever anyone used my full name; loathed it even. The rough snarl that issued from my throat was a clear warning of that. But it didn’t fool Kryal. My best friend, he’d been like a brother to me ever since the day I was born.

“Oh, there you are!” Great. Too late. That was Kryal’s other half, or his twin sister, if you prefer. Eon wasn’t the best Pokemon to play with, but on the plus side, she could clear a room in two seconds flat.

A smile played about my lips as she approached. “Hey, Eon. What brings you here?” I tried to play cool, but she was too smart to be fooled. Lucky for her.

“Don’t think I’d fall for that! Just because you’re the Commander’s son, doesn’t mean you can get away with it.” The smile on my face faded as I stared at her. What a piece of work this Larvitar was. Her figure alone implied ‘danger’ at every angle.

“Fine. Do what you want,” I snapped, too angry now to care. “But Kryal and I are getting into this room.”

“Darn straight!” I heard Kryal’s muffled voice from behind one of the marble statues. I covered my mouth with both paws to suppress a laugh.

A faint sigh was given from Eon’s direction, and then, "Forgive me, Lord Arceus.” A green fist swung forward, but I’d always been three steps ahead. Dodging her paw like it was nothing; I landed lightly a few paces behind her. Eon whirled around in surprise, a startled gasp escaping her mouth. My own curved up into a grin as I bound her tightly around the waist.

“Heh, did you really think that would work on me? I’ve taken extensive training, you know.” Ignoring Eon’s glares and shouts of protest, I flexed my arms tighter. “Now give me your word you won’t interfere, or tell father. Swear it!” My reply was harsher than intended, but I didn’t want anything to go wrong.

“Not in your dreams, Rye! Let me go!” I sighed. I really didn’t want to do this, but if she gave me no choice…I glanced at Kryal who’d recovered from his little escapade. He gave a slight nod and closed his eyes halfway.

Yes…”Sorry, Eon,” I mouthed. One of my paws whipped up to her mouth to stifle a scream and the other gripped the pressure points in her left shoulder. A second later, the Larvitar slumped into my arms. I frowned sadly at what I’d done. Thank goodness father wasn’t here to see that. I manoeuvred between the marble columns and set Eon down in a corner. I stood over her for a couple of minutes before I heard Kryal’s voice behind me.

“Come on! It had to be done, right?”

“Mmm…” My eyes grew moist. I’d been told I was a cry-baby, but I wasn’t meant to be mean. My conscience usually saw to that. “Yeah, but…” I sighed again. Arguing with Kryal wouldn’t get me anywhere. Eon would wake up in a few hours, anyway. Right now, all I wanted was to see what was in the Forbidden Room. Just the thought of it brought a smile to my face again. “Alright, now let me show you how it’s done!”

Arrrgh! I was brought back to the present. I’d been unaware I was even reliving my past, let alone my nightmare. I drew deep within my mind and curled into a ball. Little had this effect on me. Just remembering made me so fragile; my whole body was encased with sweat, shivering uncontrollably. What had happened that day…”NO!” Thump, thump. A slashing of steel-on-steel, and a scream to top it off.

I clutched at myself in terror. I don’t want to live! Take me now before he does! The dark shadows that swam before my eyes haunted me. Without a doubt, I’d succumb to this poison. How could I live knowing what I was apart of? What I didn’t want to be?!

“You promised, Riley…”

“Huh? Eon?” Great, now I was hearing things, too?

“You promised me…won’t you keep your word?”

Eon’s voice echoed throughout my mind, but then warped into a new one. One which was part of me, but a demon. “He was bound to suffer. I saw him betraying you. On the contrary, Riley, I took pleasure in it. Pleasure in my killing…”

“GO AWAY!” I lashed out at the voice, clutching my head in agony. It had been so long since I was this afraid…so long since I could actually taste the blood flowing on my lips. I needed death; it would be a comfort now. “Let me be! Haven’t you tormented me enough?!” Eyes wide with fear, the scene enveloped me again…

“And that should do it!” I smirked in confidence. My abilities were getting stronger! I clenched my paws as I made way for Kryal. The Larvitar peered at the dark crack in the doorway, just wide enough for us to fit through. He took a deep breath and then grimaced.

“I don’t know if I’m ready for this. How about the Lord’s son goes first?”

I snorted. “I told you to stop using formalities with me. It’s not like I’m a hero, or something.” Nevertheless, I pushed past the Larvitar and made for the dark void. I strained my ears to see if there were any sounds, but they must have been too subtle for me to pick up.

My muscles automatically tensed as I slid through the doorway. Who knew what I’d find. I heard Kryal follow slowly from behind. From his uneven footsteps, I could guess he was nervous. So much the better, I thought. At least we’ll be on our guard.

The room we’d entered must have been called ‘forbidden’ for a reason, and I wanted to find out why. As the Commander and Lord’s son, I was allowed anywhere. To not be able to enter a room made me naturally curious. It was a very dark room filled with sinister shadows. I’d found that there was no light switch, but instead a clear orb hung from the ceiling. I snickered. This room must have been old to still have a mechanism like that as a light. I stopped walking and halted Kryal with a paw.

Focusing my electricity into both paws, I thrust them towards the light. In a burst of speed, the voltage from my body lit the orb. It seemed to glow almost instantaneously. The cold cement walls of the room were revealed…and others, besides. Everything else locked and froze around me; my mind had just shut itself off. All I could hear was my ragged breathing and the gasp of surprise that escaped my lips. This room…was filled with cages!

The silence stunned me, more than the dank, rusty smell. Yet something nagged at me. A room full of cages, but no sound? That could mean only one thing: there were no inhabitants here. My ears hadn’t caught any sound. I noted the nearest cage was to my right. The bars reached all the way to the ceiling and a small iron door was set about halfway down. Why wasn’t it at ground level?

I walked over to the cage, my footsteps echoing against the cool surface of the floor. The cement unnerved me. To my nose, it smelt like death surrounded this room. Kryal must have felt the same, for he’d not taken a step further to follow me. As I reached the cage, I placed both my paws on the metal bars. They felt so smooth, but I could also feel chinks within them, mostly on the inside. I shuddered inwardly because those holes felt like teeth marks. Something had been gnawing at the bars.

Eyes widening ever so slowly, I peered into the cage…and froze. I wanted to run, but my legs had frozen to the cement. I knew then that it wasn’t my doing. I was trying to run. Something had bound me to the floor! “Rye!” Kryal’s scream made me jerk my head around.

“Ah!” It was with terror that I saw a hooded figure emerge from the north of the room. It made straight for Kryal. I could only watch as it bent over him…sniffing? The beast gave off a rough snarl and turned its head to me. It didn’t want to waste its time with Kryal, I realised. It smelt a more powerful foe in me.

As it sauntered to where I stood, frozen to the floor, I noted that its mouth was chained in a muzzle. Apart from that, it walked on two legs and was completely black. I’d never seen such a thing in my life; I was beyond terrified. My fur stood on end and I was shaking like I’d just been dropped in a sea full of ice. “Mother…” I whimpered, tears clouding my vision.

I scrunched my eyes shut as the figure drew closer. I knew I’d die now. There was no way out of it. But even as I heard the savage growl escape from its mouth and its warm breath upon me, the final blow never came.

“Lord Riley!”

I snapped my eyes open. Next to the figure, binding it with psychic powers, was my father’s oldest friend, Khrono. The Slowking motioned with a paw and the hooded beast was instantly chained to the nearest set of bars. He then waved a paw at my feet and Kryal’s. Both of us were set free and I hurried to Khrono’s side, grasping onto his leg firmly. “Oh, Rye…” he murmured, tousling my fur. “Let’s get you out of here before any more trouble occurs.” Khrono took my paw and then led us both to the door.

“A pity that a good thing has to go to waste, now.”

“Huh?” My eyes widened as I released the Slowking’s paw and turned around gleefully, yet I cringed. “Father!” The Electabuzz stared down at me with loathing.

“I’ll talk to you later,” he snapped.

I stared at him as he walked over to the beast. “Father?” What was going on here? Father stood near the dark creature and peered up at it. Strange, but the thing didn’t seem to want to attack him. I felt a gentle prod on my shoulder before Khrono drew me close to him. I noticed Kryal on the other side, also hiding behind a thick leg for safety. I opened my mouth to speak, but the Slowking shook his head roughly in a warning.

“When I say so,” he whispered fervently, “I want you to run. Don’t question me,” he added, seeing my face. “Just do it. Rye, ignore your father, whatever he says. Take Kryal and flee.” I frowned. He must be getting delusional in his old age. What was he talking about?

“Interesting, Khrono, old friend. It seems to me that you’ve been keeping secrets.” Father’s voice boomed across the room with a kind of contempt.

“Secrets?” Khrono answered. “Whatever do you mean, my Lord?” I noticed that he’d shuffled a step back. Why was he afraid of my father? He’d never hurt anyone before.

“Indeed,” he continued. “Maske here tells me that you’re planning to escape…with my son.” The Electabuzz’s eyes narrowed. I was used to seeing my father with red eyes, but they suddenly seemed to crave for blood.

“S-sir! Khrono stuttered. “I would nev-”

“RELEASE!” My father directed the cry at the beast called Maske. The cloak and chains slid off to reveal a dark croc-like Pokemon that my instincts told me was a Feraligatr. Khrono gave a startled cry and pushed Kryal and I backwards so hard that we ended up sprawled across the floor. Maske let off a terrifying growl.

“Father! What are you doing?!” I shouted across the room. The Slowking turned and called to me.

“No, Lord Rye. You musn’t-arrgh!” In the instant that he’d looked away, Maske’s jaws had closed around Khrono’s free arm. A scream of terror erupted from my mouth.

“Father! Stop this!” But as I looked over at him I saw my father smiling. He was enjoying Khrono’s pain. Sweat beaded my forehead and my heart skipped a beat as I shuffled on the cold floor. I began to bite my lip so hard that I tasted blood; almost identical to the flow of sanguine fluid that streamed down Khrono’s body.

I stared, horrified, as Maske snapped at him again. Khrono was caught in the large jaws instantly. First a leg and then his other arm were torn from his body. Shreds went flying around the room, blood and fur alike stuck fast to the walls. My eyes were glued. As much as I wanted to scream and run, I couldn’t. Khrono’s own soundless gasping kept me seated, frozen on the floor.

Maske gave one, last savage growl before sending his fangs through the back of Khrono’s head. The Slowking shuddered as a nerve was hit and collapsed upon the ground, swimming in a pool of his own blood and organs. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the beast keeled over and started lapping at the remains. My mouth filled with bile and the blood from my lip. But I finally closed my eyes. Shadows of the figure haunted me now, and I could smell the rust and warmth of the death that had just occurred. What followed surprised me even more.

“That was…splendid.” My father’s voice trilled with triumph. I felt my heart stop. He was no Pokemon; he was a monster! I buried my head in my paws and curled up against a part of the wall that was clean from gore. My ragged breathing and inaudible sobs were all that attached me to the real world now. That and Kryal, who had taken refuge behind a small cement block to my left. I heard father’s voice command Maske to stay and then he directed his shouts towards me. I moved my paws to cover my ears.

I…can’t hear you! I repeated endlessly in my mind, grasping at my head so hard that I began to feel dizzy. But no matter how hard I tried, I could still feel his touch as he grabbed me roughly, yanking me to my feet.

“You disobeyed my orders! Do you really want to know what’s in here?!” I didn’t reply, but tugged as hard as I could away from his grasp. It didn’t matter. I could have been a feather to him. “Well? I am creating an army of Dark Pokemon! The likes of which will defeat Deoxys!” So that’s why I couldn’t sense a life source…

I sniffled and opened half an eye. “But…but what about friends? The people who you trust to fight for you…?” My father looked at me in surprise and burst out laughing, dropping me to the floor again. I hurried back to the wall, my gaze flickering towards Kryal.

Friends?” he spat, gesturing towards the remains of Khrono. “There is no such thing! Let me tell you something, Rye. We exist solely to obey our orders. There are our team-mates, advisors and objects, but there is no such thing as a friend. We do not need them. All that happens is injustice! A very piece of your soul to be torn away from you, until there is nothing left but a void of darkness and despair!”

I caught a sly grin on his face as his eyes narrowed. They were pure crimson now. I cringed as far away as I could against the wall until the jutting rocks cut into my back. I could feel the pain; it stung, yet it was nothing compared to my father at this present time. He was nothing but a monster! How was he a lord?! Hearing a soft squeak from my left, I turned to see Kryal cowering silently. I held my father’s eyes as he turned to him. You don’t need friends…No; he wouldn’t…”NO!” I screamed, but I was too late.

Father had caught hold of Kryal’s legs. Pulling the tiny Larvitar upright, he held him by the ends of both his arms. I could see how little his pathetic struggles were doing. I closed my eyes again swiftly. All I could hear was Kryal’s muttering of terror, his plea for help. Like the fool I was, I ignored him. I just wanted to leave this place. “Watch!” my father commanded, and I was forced to obey.

I saw everything then; the manic look in his eyes, red and cold, his fangs glinting from the depths of his many teeth and his powerful arms as they pulled intensely away from Kryal’s body. I was forced to watch as my only friend was ripped in half by my father, the glee on his face stinging my mind like an unwanted thorn.

I was still. So still that the only thing that moved was my father. His footsteps echoed like metal as they scraped across the floor towards me. I hid my head under my arms and buried it within my fur again. I bit into my already raw lip and my claws found new holes to nestle into. “Come,” was my father’s only word. And like a puppy drawn to its master, I obeyed.

I exited the room in absolute silence, not looking back, with only a numbness spreading through me. Only a single sound was audible to me; three words that swam within my head.

Friends don’t matter…

And so I let the ice encase me.

Continued...

Links

Last edited by Gem N Ems; 11-09-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Still covering my head, I gritted my teeth as tight as I could. “Not again,” I murmured. “Not again!” Images of Khrono and Kryal filled my mind. Sinister shadows twisted in front of my unopened eyelids. Why me?! What had I done?! “ARRGH!” My soundless scream coursed through my mind. I swore to myself that I’d never have a single friend again. How was I to know my fate was to be sealed when I met Zanna?

I remembered pouncing on her, pinning her to the ground effortlessly; that was our first meeting. I’ll admit then that she intrigued me; her cool blue eyes told many unwanted secrets. Then, after that, she rescued the two Chikorita from the cavern. Defeated an Aggron, so I’d heard…but it was actually Deoxys in disguise…She’d then completed her training and beat Codan, albeit by default.

At that time, I’d still felt nothing. For so long I’d been encased in my icy depths. Ever since that day I’d trained myself to feel no emotion at all; my father called them a weakness. That made me a lethal weapon in combat. So I’d been further trained in martial arts and given the title of lieutenant. I was now my father’s trusted right-hand man. Yet I loathed him, but I did so in discretion. To do so outright would utterly mean my death.

Why, then, did I disobey him and side with Zanna? I knew: Because she was the first Pokemon since Kryal that had opened up to me. She was the first friend I’d had since that day that had actually made me feel something again. Little by little, she was breaking my ice shield. But if I disobeyed my father, there would likely be another war, and we already had one on our hands…

The shadows pressed down harder, but they made me relax. Maybe it would be best if I was gone. No more turmoil…I sighed, letting the darkness freely engulf me. There was nothing left for me to care about now. No one needed me; I had no purpose. But yet…

“Rye!”

The call came so abruptly. Had I been subconsciously trying to contact Zanna? My stress must have been enough to initiate the link, if only for a second. I growled inwardly, thrashing out as I felt a weight on my chest. “Go away!” Leave me to die in peace! It’s my destiny!

The weight pressed down harder every second until it was so heavy that I couldn’t breathe. I could feel my heart thud slower and slower before finally halting to a standstill. Fine…I thought. I will die knowing that I have saved a life. I closed my eyes, ready to resign to my fate, but something began to tug on me. A bright light blinded my vision and I lashed out on instinct. The light was pulling me up again!

I revelled in its warmth…it was so refreshing. How could I not follow? Reaching out almost automatically, I let it draw me upwards. But I stopped halfway. The light dimmed and began to fade out of focus. An intense spark flared within me. Now I’d tasted life again, I wanted it; craved it. “Grrr….ARGH!”

I thrashed about as the red spark grew stronger. Every minute brought me closer to the surface until I burst through the dark shield. Snapping my eyes open, I sat up and sent out a small force wave, knocking everything within a metre radius backwards. I caught my own breathing, rough and shallow, but there.

I glared at the haze that still surrounded me. I was not meant for this! I knew now that my destiny was not to die here; it was clearly something more. My ears picked up a sound beside me and I whirled around to face it, paws raised in defense. The red haze that obscured my vision made me shake my head in frustration. Dragging a paw back, I went to strike at the figure, but then stopped. Unable to move, my paw still swung back ready to punch, I inhaled a sharp breath.

The softest touch alerted my senses and made me freeze. A…paw? Yes, a paw stroked my arm in a soothing motion. It was so soft, it felt like a feather. The red haze began to lift and my eyelids drooped. Suddenly regaining my movement, I noticed the figure give a slight gasp before I passed out in its arms. This time it wasn’t ice that encased me, but silky fur and the gentle beat of a heart…

So we finally learn Rye's true name and the past that haunts him.

But will he ever be able to overcome it? Will Zanna be able to break through? And what is this army of Dark Pokemon?

Time will reveal all...

Links

Last edited by Gem N Ems; 11-08-2008 at 05:24 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:42 PM
ElectrikeLover1996 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to ElectrikeLover1996

Awesome chapter! i only saw one miss-spelling.

Quote:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
~Buddha~
Old 11-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

............A-MAZING! Gory, sad, warming, angry...All mixed into a perfect recipe! I approve! *Thumbs up*

Oh Rye...The pain you felt is not unlike the pain I too suffered...

......*Thinking about Maria*

*Glaring at Rye's father* You are nothing more than a beast, creating creatures that should never have been made! You crave the innocent lives of others consiously...How you live is far beyond me.

........*Furious*
Old 11-07-2008, 09:56 PM

lol hi Grassy! and Its...... NAZO!!!!!!! YAY! XD

Quote:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
~Buddha~
Old 11-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectrikeLover1996 View Post
Awesome chapter! i only saw one miss-spelling.
What was the miss-spelling? O_o

Yes, I seemed to have put everything into this chapter. A nice mix with a good ending, I'd say. =]

Rye: My pain is one of anguish and agony...my father has doomed us all.

One day, I will show him........he's wrong.

Virok: Cold hearted am I? A monster; a BEAST?!

What do you know?! This is the only way to rid our world of Deoxys! Others are incompetent!

Soon, I will have order enough to take him down!

Rye: Father, no. You are misguided...

Virok: Silence, Riley!

Rye:..........v_v

Zanna: Oh, poor Rye...

Links
Old 11-07-2008, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
What was the miss-spelling? O_o

Yes, I seemed to have put everything into this chapter. A nice mix with a good ending, I'd say. =]

Rye: My pain is one of anguish and agony...my father has doomed us all.

One day, I will show him........he's wrong.

Virok: Cold hearted am I? A monster; a BEAST?!

What do you know?! This is the only way to rid our world of Deoxys! Others are incompetent!

Soon, I will have order enough to take him down!

Rye: Father, no. You are misguided...

Virok: Silence, Riley!

Rye:..........v_v

Zanna: Oh, poor Rye...
i saw it somewhere it said something wrong ill try and find it lol.

Quote:
~Buddha~
Old 11-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

*Hissing* Your heart may be in the right place, but the way you are going about it is all wrong. Hope and light are the best weapons, you fight with fear and darkness.

Sheesh, Nazo's so angry his fur is standing up 0.o Is he part cat?

Yes Rye. Because of Kurai, he doomed my race to extinction...He doomed our ancestor, Terrador, to death! (Wait, that was Nazo 0.o)...He killed my friends...He killed my heart...*Starts crying*

....I suffered a lot of betrayal...Plus, seeing your best friend/sister die in front of you does NOT help

Okay then...*Awkward*
Old 11-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Awesome chapter! I liked learning about Rye's past, and the Dark Pokémon...I'm sure they'll play a big role in the story later. And Rye's father is a lot worse than I thought he was...

I found one typo though:
Quote:
How was I to know my fate was be sealed when I met Zanna?
was to be sealed

Stormblade: I feel really sorry for Rye now...he kind of reminds me of Thunder.

Spark: But with less craziness!

Snowcrystal: Now we know why Rye acted that way when someone said the word "friend". I really hope Zanna can get through to him.

Spark: Looking forward to the next chapter!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 11-08-2008, 05:22 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
*Hissing* Your heart may be in the right place, but the way you are going about it is all wrong. Hope and light are the best weapons, you fight with fear and darkness.

Sheesh, Nazo's so angry his fur is standing up 0.o Is he part cat?

Yes Rye. Because of Kurai, he doomed my race to extinction...He doomed our ancestor, Terrador, to death! (Wait, that was Nazo 0.o)...He killed my friends...He killed my heart...*Starts crying*

....I suffered a lot of betrayal...Plus, seeing your best friend/sister die in front of you does NOT help

Okay then...*Awkward*
Virok: How would you know?! This is the ONLY way! The others are wrong!

Might wins out over all.

Rye: Cami! *rubs Cami's back with a paw* Are you alright?

Things will get better, I know they will. For both of us.

Hey, thanks, Scy. ^^

The next chapter will be a good one! You can count on it. =]

Links
Old 11-08-2008, 05:46 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

O_O *stunned into silence yet again*

*snapped* LET ME AT HIM! I'LL KILL HIM!! DX

I've got it. *returns Aires to pokeball*

Well, it's safe to say you got your point across Gem. =^-^'=
Kris is too stunned to speak, and Aires has snapped yet again. *mumbles* Can't say that I blame her this time.

*shaking head* To even be able to go on and simply function after something like that... You've got more than physical strength Rye. I'd say you're will is much stronger than you think. B)

I'm just glad that Zanna was actually able to pull him out of it, and that he's actually alright. I'm sure Kris is glad too. =^-^=

O_O ... ... Wow.

Uhhh...yeah. Can't wait for the next chapter really!

Quote:
‘Forgive me, Lord Arceus.” A green first swung
You used two different punctuations for the quotes, and that should be fist.

Quote:
a startling gasp escaping her mouth
I think maybe it should be startled.

Quote:
I pushed part the Larvitar
Should be past.
I think that's all.

Last edited by k_pop; 11-08-2008 at 06:11 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

*Growling* HOW WOULD I KNOW?!? I tried to destroy the world using fear and darkness, and was destroyed by light and hope! THAT IS HOW I KNOW!

*Sniffing* Thanks Rye. It may have been two years since it happened...But some wounds never heal. We can only hope to hang on to the close to us, and pray that it will help us get through...Unlike Shadow, I was rescued early enough from my despair to become kind again.

Still, I know what it's like to bottle pain up inside yourself...I'm so sorry for what your dad did to you Rye. If you give me the chance, I'll make sure he doesn't live to gloat about it!

*Silent again*

*Hiding behind Grassy* Nazo is scaring me...
Old 11-09-2008, 09:17 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Geez, er...calm down... ^^'

Kris is stunned? Again...? xD Sorry, Kris. Didn't mean to stun you.

Rye: I've struggled, yet I've overcome. Fear is a weakness; it's best to forget it.

But feelings, after all, is what makes us living beings.

Zanna: I hope he's okay...that must have been tough on Rye, even for him.

Oh! More typos! *stabs* Thankyou, Kris! =]

Virok: Bah! That only shows that you were too weak; not powerful enough to overcome the light, by the looks of it. So naive.

Rye: My pleasure. I only hope it's enough. *smiles*

And I know about wounds that never heal. I, too, have suffered its wrath. I only wish...he would see things the way I do.

Life is like a beautiful flower; it may seem a little dull, but wait until it blossoms...

And I don't think that would be the best course of action. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Links