Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-29-2004, 04:41 PM
Zan Sabrefang Offline

Send a message via AIM to Zan Sabrefang
Default Starting Anew [[Open RP]]

A new thread for the RPing users of Pokemon Elite. I am Zan. A fairly old member but very inactive Dontcha hate the real world? ~hugs his computer~ Anyway...

Players start in Pallet town and have a choice of 11 pokemon to begin with. These are; Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmanda, Pikachu, Eevee, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Mudkip and Torchic. Each player will start with the collection of their companion and begin their Journey. Interaction is optional [[But please don't get too angry if someone decides to talk with you and you weren't planning on it]]

Now that that is over... Hmmm... Oh yeah!

"Welcome to the world of Pokemon!"

PE2K League Stats

White FC: Miyo - 2236 6365 9321
Old 08-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Chicko Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Starting Anew [[Open RP]]

Cool, I'd like to join! Do we fill out a form? And I'd like to start with Eevee!

Treeko Egg
Hatches @ 1173
Evolves @ 1206
Evolves @ 1266
Level 100 @ 1458
Old 08-29-2004, 04:48 PM
latiasluver2004 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to latiasluver2004 Send a message via MSN to latiasluver2004

I'd like to join as well! It seems fun... ^^

Old 08-29-2004, 05:14 PM
Zan Sabrefang Offline

"Zaaaaaaannnnnnn! Zan! You have a visitor! Get out of bed and down these stairs now!"

The young man known as Zan, stirred between his bedsheets for about half hour whilst his somewhat, loud, mother bellowed his name. He finally answered her with a series of groans and sat upright, stretching out his arms as he yawned. "Okay mum... If her mouth gets any bigger they'll arrest her for noise pollution..."

"What was that?!"

"Woah! Mum?! Where did you come from?" He grabbed his quilt and pulled it over himself, up to his chin. "You ever heard of knocking first?"

His mother huffed alittle and turned on her heel. "You've got a guest waiting downstairs. Says he's from the lab." She stormed out of the room and slammed the door, leaving Zan in the debris that feel from his ceiling, cringing.

"The lab?! Oh great! I'm late for work again. The professor is gonna kill me!" He rushed around his room like a tornado, grabbing his "I'm with stupid" T-shirt, baggy dark blue jeans and custom pokeball headband, before running and tripping down the stairs, landing with a crash. "It's okay... I'm fine..." He clawed himself to his feet and found himself face to face with the professors chief aide.

"Hello Zan. Quite the late start, huh?" She said with a smile, her long green hair half covering her face.

"Errr... Yeah. Sorry. Is he mad at me?"

"The professor? Oh, no. Infact, he sent me to give you this..." Her hand dived into her lab coat pocket and produced a shiney, new pokeball. "He told me to tell you that you can have this. He wants you to raise it and study it. It's quite an unusual pokemon." Zan blinked a few times and reached out for the ball only to have it pulled away from him. "There is a condition however." Zan blinked again, his blue hair, hanging scruffily infront of his face. "You can't come back to the lab until it has evolved and you have to travel with it."

Zan's eyes lit up imediately. "You mean... No more work?! Do I still get paid?" The aide laughed and nodded. "Wow! This is cool!" He took the pokeball and tilted his head at it inquizitively. "What is it? 'Cos if it's that Grimer he's been making me work with, I'll pass." The ball suddenly started to shake and he dropped it in shock. A flash of red filled the room and from it formed a small dog looking pokemon. "The professors Eevee?"

"That's right Zan." The Eevee yipped and bounded over to Zan, leaping into his arms. "The professor noticed how well you two got along and thought it would be best if you took it. He's always busy nowadays. What with the introduction of Hoenn's pokemon to the area. I gotta get going. Good luck on your journey Zan. Here's a map that the professor marked especially for you."

"There's a line drawn in crayon..."

"That's what I said Zan; 'Especially for you'"

PE2K League Stats

Old 08-29-2004, 05:16 PM
Zan Sabrefang Offline

OOC: Okay guys. Knock yourselves out. And you can start with whichever you like

Nope. No forms. Just write as much info in your Opening post as possible

PE2K League Stats

Old 08-29-2004, 05:29 PM
Chicko Offline
Elite Trainer

'BEEP!' 'BEEP!' 'BEEP!'

A hand touched the alarm clock. It shut off. The person sat up and yawned. The Person stood up and walked slowly over to a mirror. He looked at it. A boy about 12 with brown hair and crystal blue eys was staring back. He stretched and yawned. He went back into his room and grabbed some clothes. Then he went back into the bathroom and took a shower. When he came out he was no longer drowsy but wide awake. He had been attending Pokemon Academy for the past 4 years. Usually they don't allow you to go until you are 10, but they made an exception for this boy. Today was the day the Professor would give him a pokemon. He wore blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Over the T-shirt was a black button t-shirt. Chicko raced out of the bathroom and grabbed a silver back pack. He ran down the stairs. "Bye mom, I love you bye!" he said in one breathe. He slipped on his shoes and opened the door.

"Honey, your leaving already? Don't you want some breakfast? A snack? Did you put on clean underware? Do you have clothes-" his mom began.

"Yes! Everything is done, and no thank you, I don't want breakfast!" the boy interrupted.

"But Chicko dear..."

"I know mom, but I have to go!" Chicko smiled, gave her a hug, and slipped out the door. He walked up the road to the Professor's lab. He looked nervous and walked inside. He saw the Professor sitting in a chair, waiting for the new trainers. Chicko walked up to him slowly. "Hello...do you have a pokemon for me?" Chicko asked nervously.

The Professor nodded. "Which pokemon would you like?"

Chicko thought for a moment and egearly said, "An Eevee!"

"A great choice!" He handed Chicko a pokeball.

Chicko released it. "Wow!" Chicko picked it up. The professor handed him a pokedex.

"Good luck on your journey!" Chicko nodded and still carrying Eevee, left. He walked outside and smelt the fresh air. IT was these things people miss when they're in a hurry. He looked around. It was a bright, beautiful day, and Chicko was ready to begin his journey!

Treeko Egg
Hatches @ 1173
Evolves @ 1206
Evolves @ 1266
Level 100 @ 1458
Old 08-29-2004, 06:33 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

This sounds like fun!

Sasha sleepily climbed out of bed, she looked at her calender and let out a whoop of joy, today was the day she got her first pokemon! She combed her dark brown hair and put it in a ponytail, she then changed out of her PJs and put on a longsleeved red shirt and light brown jeans.

"Hi mom!" She exclaimed as she bounded downstairs for breakfast "Hi dad!"

"Hello dear!" Said her mom.

After a light breakfast she grabbed her purple backpack and headed out the door (after saying goodbye) She then made her way to the pokemon lab, there was all ready a boy there, well leaving,, with an eevee. Sasha smiled at him and made her way to the front table.

"Hi there Sasha, what pokemon will it be?" Asked the professer.

"Charmander please," She replied with no hesitation.

The professer laughed and handed her the pokeball containing Charmander, he also gave her a pokedex, a potion and 5 pokeballs.
The charmander was a girl so she named her Charla,

"Alright Charla its time to start our jouney!" Sasha announced, "CHAR!" Shouted Charla happily.

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

HOF- S. Mightyena, H.Dragonite, S.Dewgong, H.Chikorita

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 08-29-2004 at 06:35 PM.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:01 PM
The Elite Ygseto Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via MSN to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via Yahoo to The Elite Ygseto

OCC: This seems cool!

Seto was sleeping in a cave when he heard some footsteps.

Seto was a 16 year-old boy with a very dark but yet suprisingly friendly personality. He had black shorts that came to his knees, A black shirt with a red pokeball on the back, and his hair was up in a mowhawk.

the foot steps came closer, and he could make out the outline of the girl he had a crush on. Her name was Alyssa but people called her Aly. She had a blue shirt that was tight on her small body, a pair of black pants that where also very tight, and her hair was back in a pony tail.

"Hey Seto, i have something for you."

"Really?" He was surprised. because he had never talk to her very much. "What is it?"

She tossed him a Red and white pokeball, "Its something I want you to have."

Seto cought the ball and opened it. A bright flash iluminated the cave and a small dog pokemon formed. "You... you... your giving me your Eevee?"

"Yup!" She giggled."Since your parents passed away you seemed very alone so i'm giving you my Eevee."

Seto had a lump in his throght, he wasn't sure if it was from the pure kindness or if it was from her talking about his parents. He managed to talk, wiping tears away from his eyes. "Thank you so much... I love it."

Aly smiled and turned around shakeing her butt, just enough to flirt alittle.

My Trading Shop
White Friend Code: 0819-3051-3379
White Pokedex Obtained: 151(U)/442(N)

Pokemon I've Recently Breed, PM for trades
- Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Timid and Naive
- Deino w/ Dark Pulse, Timid and Modest
- Panpour w/ Nasty Plot, Random Natures
Old 08-29-2004, 08:02 PM
flyhighlatias! Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to flyhighlatias!

"EVA! EVA! The house is on fire! Wake up! Get out o-"
Eva's eyes snapped open and lay paralyzed with fear on the cold earth.
Breathing heavily she straightend herself as she leaned against the tree.The stars were twinkling innocently, oblivious to what had just passed.The wind blew gently flickering her hair playfully like a child. Her anxiety began to settle as she nuzzled back into her sleeping bag and begged herself to get some sleep."Come on fall asleep.....i've got a big day tomarrow......"
When she awoke it was already noon.
"Gosh dangit, I should of been there by now" she mutterd under her breath as she ran as fast as she could to Proffesor Oak's Lab down the dirt ridden path from Pidgey's Field.Already she could she a group of people began to disperse from cheering a boy with a cap on but there would be no cheering for her. As she neared them they dispersed even faster to flee from her way, giving her calculated stares and glances of uncertanty,one even whispered "I can't believe she'll go through with this"
Thats right move out of my way like I'm some kind of disease,Eva thought
as she jogged up the rest of the way.Proffesor Oak was working on his computer as he jumped at the sound of Eva stumbing in.
"So you made it,I'm glad, I was begining to worry especially about you"
Eva didn't buy it. "So whats left?",she blankly asked.
"Who is left are-uh,well......",Profesor Oak looked blankly about the room as if some thought just struck him ,"Nobody,I'm sorry Eva but you came too late,I could of sworn we had a another pokemon around but it looks like........."
Eva was doing all she can to hold back tears, nobody was left, just like before...
"But you know what? I bet that Nurse Joy might have a pokemon! Let me give her a call."
Eva took a seat on a stool by the wall,knocking her head againt the plaster and wood,she didn't even cry out. Proffesor Oak took a glance to see if she was o.k. but his attention was called by Nurse Joy answering the phone
"Hello Nurse Joy I was wondering if..."
Eva tuned him out. She was far away wondeing about the day,just wondering and wondering."You know my mom could of been here today " she breathed .
"And I'm sure she would be very proud " Professor Oak replied.
Eva faked a smile.
"I'm on hold",Professor Oak said,"Nurse Joy sounded really positive"
La de freaking da,Eva thought,....maybe I really shouldn't be here-
"Oh you do! Thats wonderful!......Oh yes please send him right over,I'll be waiting,yes I'm sure she thanks you,yes I will give her your regards.O.k, thank-you Nurse Joy,bye,bye.*click*Wonderful news Eva it turns out that Nurse Joy has an Eevee and she's sending it right over."
Well that's one good thing,Eva thought.Professor Oak's P.C automaticaly jumped to life."Here it comes!"A bright light of electricity sputterd from the machine as a pokeball began to form on the platform. Eva sat straight up and could feel a kind of feeling she hasn't felt in so long, her mouth began to form a true smile and her eyes lit up. When the transfer was complete she was numb.There it was.There it actually was,her first pokemon a couple feet away.Professor Oak handed her the ball "Would you do the honors?" her hand shaking with pure joy she grabbed it still numb from being thrust out of her depression like so .It was warm, warm with all the love and joy she would give it,warm with the gaping hole it would fill, warm with it's love to her !
In a fleeting exploding moment of joy she thrust out the pokeball and yelled,"I choose you Eevee!" and it flew and landed on the ground and with another bright flash of light the pokemon emerged! When it could be clearly seen,Eva screamed.
"What! Oh there must be some mistake, Eva please calm down,its all right, it won't hurt you I promise,-Eva!"But there was no calming her,all the fear she had swallowed her whole in it's cold blue eyes. It's claws seemed to grow right in front of her eyes as it beared its blood-stained teeth,it's demonic wings began to form as it now towered in the room."Eva! Eva! The house is on fire! Get out of you-" but the moster jumped out of the darkness and grabbed her mother by the throat, those eyes ,those cold eyes, it killed them
the monster killed them all!
Eva lay crying with fear in the corner embraced by Proffessor Oak,"It won't hurt you I promise"
The baby charmander looked on with totaly bewilderment of his trainer's maddness.

Well what do you think? Some way to start off a journey huh?
VCP(Hall of Fame)

lv.100

Team Soul : where it's at baby!
lets see you do THAT for an hour straight!

Last edited by flyhighlatias!; 08-29-2004 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-29-2004, 08:17 PM
latiasluver2004 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to latiasluver2004 Send a message via MSN to latiasluver2004

In a house on the opposite end of town from the Pokemon Lab, an alarm clock was going off annoyingly, even in the late hours of the day at around 4:00. It wasn't until 4:15 that a young girl held out her hand and pressed the snooze button on the clock sleepily. After lying in her bed for about 5 minutes, her eyes opened quickly and she jumped out of bed, her wavy black hair laying messily around her shoulders as she held up the clock in astonishment as she saw what time it was.

"Aiiiieee!!!!!!!!!! I'm late!!!!"

She sprinted around her room, changing from her pink Meowth pajamas to a blue shirt with 3/4 length sleeves, a pair of black capris, and black and blue tennis shoes, as well as her favorite backpack filled with all the necesary items for her journey. She dashed downstairs, racing by her mom and toward the door.

"Sakaki --"

Sakaki's mother only had enough time to call her 10 year old daughter's name before Sakaki rushed out the front door and toward the Pokemon Lab.

"Sorry, Mom! Gotta run!"

Sakaki yelled as she ran to the Lab, praying that she wasn't too late to get her Pokemon. As Sakaki reached the Lab, she thrust the door open, running into the Lab swiftly. On her way to the back, she tripped over a piece of machinery laying on the ground, causing her to fall flat on her face. A loud crashing noise was heard, and one of the Professor's Aides walked over to help Sakaki to her feet. Sakaki smiled with embarrassment as she spoke quietly.

"Eheheh...heh...Sorry 'bout that..."

The Aide smiled kindly.

"Oh, it's perfectly fine. Now, I suppose you're here for your first Pokemon, right Sakaki? Which one will it be? The Professor's not in right now, but while he's gone he's given me permission to hand out a few Pokemon to beginning trainers like yourself."

Sakaki looked at the Aide, ecstatic that she wasn't too late to get a Pokemon.

"Well, I'd really like a Pikachu, if possible..."

"All right, wait just a moment."

The Aide walked to a large table with many PokeBalls on it, and grabbed one with a lightning bolt drawn on the red half, representing the electric Pokemon starter, Pikachu. The Aide walked swiftly toward Sakaki, smiling happily as he tossed the PokeBall to the girl, who caught it joyously. Sakaki opened the PokeBall with excitement, eager to begin bonding with her new partner.

"Go, Pikachu!"

The ball opened, white light rapidly forming the small yellow Pokemon that was Pikachu.

"Pika!"

It cried, leaping over to Sakaki playfully. Sakaki grinned, hugging her Pokemon joyfully.

"Thank you, mister!"

Sakaki said to the Aide as she and her Pikachu walked out the lab doors and toward the edge of town.

Old 08-29-2004, 09:42 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

"Good bye, mum!"
It was evening in Littleroot town and young 13 year old Midori was on her way to Pallet Town. Her neighbor, Gold, was waiting outside to teleport her to Pallet with his Abra and Midori was more then just eagar to go. She'd been sleeping all day so she'd have energy to stay up since it was on morning in Pallet Town.
She grabbed her friend's hand and tightened the grip of her slim and pale fingers. The world went dark for a second and then she was standing in front of Prof. Oak's lab.
Midori brushed her waist length brown hair out of her green eyes and waved farewell to Gold before his Abra and him vanished again. She then wandered into the Pokemon lab and was greeted by a little girl with shoulder length blue hair and blue eyes.
"HEY! KOJINA! How are you?!" Midori asked the 10 year old eagarly.
"I'm greet, Onee-san! Hey, hey! Thank you so much for waiting!" Kojina cried out as she hugged Midori.

Kojina had been 7 years old when Midori was first offered a chance to start her journey but Midori had been waiting three 3 years so she could start her Pokemon Journey with her best friend.
Prof. Oak walked over and showed them their slection of Pokeballs. Midori wanted a Kanto Pokemon and Kojina wanted the same Pokemon as Midori. They were pretty much switching regions.
"I'll take Eevee." Midori decided finally as she reached out for an Eevee's Pokeball. Kojina took the other Eevee ball and hugged it happily.
"Yes... Just like Onee-san." She said cheerfully as she and Midori released their Pokemon at the same time.
Both Eevees were normal and both were female.
The two girls grinned and both signed up as official trainers. Midori was a trainer and Kojina was a watcher.

((I'll be playing two girls >_>' Hope dat's okies.))

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 08-29-2004, 09:45 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Sasha walked out of the lab it was a clear sunny day,

"Come on out Charla!" Announced Sasha as Charla popped out of the ball, "So, hiw do you like being in a pokeball?"

"Charmander....." Replied Charla sadly.

"Hmmmm you dont like it...." Started Sasha, "Mabye you dont need to be in a pokeball, you are my first pokemon after all!" Sasha told Charla.

Charla was very happy with the idea and jumped in her arms. As they were nearing the edge of town Charla suddenly jumped out of her arms and sniffed the air.

"Is something wr-" Started Sasha, just then a pack of pidgys appeared! They all of a sudden attacked, pecking and clawing thier faces.

"Charla, ember!" Ordered Sasha as Charla sent out a steam of fire.

The Pidgeys flew off angerliy. Sasha scooped up Charla,

"Are you ok?" She asked, Charla nodded happily, she had gained 2 levels! "I wonder what got into them..."Started Sasha again, "Pidgeys are usually calm... Oh well, thats get going!" As they walked out of town towards Viridian City, Sasha was thinking about the Pidgeys,

*That was so wierd... pokemon only attack when a great disterbance is happening somewhere...... I wonder.....* She thought to herself.

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500

Old 08-29-2004, 10:50 PM
Chicko Offline
Elite Trainer

[Episode 1] The Magikarp Capture!
----------

Chicko walked over to where he thought Route 1 was. He began walking down the road, not seeing anything except blue. He continued going until he reached some water! The way to the Pokemon League! He looked around, it was kind of peaceful. He walked over to the beach and sat down. The wind felt great. The fresh air smelt great. He closed his eyes.

After a few minutes he heard a splash. He opened his eyes, nothing, just an empty lake/sea. Chicko shrugged. He closed his eyes again. A couple seconds later another splash was heard. He looked again, nothing. This time Chicko closed his eyes and quickly opened them seeing a fish jumped out of the water. Eevee had sat next to Chicko but got curious and ran over to the water. Another fish jumped out and back in. But it wasn't very far away. Right as the fish jumped up Eevee jumped in and snatched it. Chicko stood up and ran over. It was a strange fish. "Hmm..." Chicko took out his pokedex. 'MAGIKARP. MAGIKARP is virtually useless in battle as it can only splash around. As a result, it is considered to be weak. However, it is actually a very hardy POKEMON that can survive in any body of water no matter how polluted it is.' Chicko frowned. "How useless...oh well, it's a pokemon, I'm sure it can do SOMETHING." Chicko reached on his belt for a pokeball. He took one and opened it. Magikarp was sucked inside. It shook once, twice, three times....it flashed. Chicko smiled. He stuck it on his pokebelt. He released it again and saw it flopping around. He moved it to the water. "Hello! I like you. I'll name you Magi! Magi the Magikarp!" Chicko smiled again and the Magikarp smiled back. "Well, we'd better go the RIGHT way this time!" Chicko returned Magi to his pokeball and walked back down the road, Eevee following.

Treeko Egg
Hatches @ 1173
Evolves @ 1206
Evolves @ 1266
Level 100 @ 1458
Old 08-30-2004, 01:19 PM
green gyarados Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to green gyarados

Is it too late to join?
Old 08-30-2004, 05:02 PM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Probably not GG but your going to have to wait for Zan's approvel
.................................................. .................................................. .......
Sasha walked down the dirt road to Viridian City, "Alright Charla, time to get some exercise! I've been carrying you the whole way!" She told Charla as she gently put her on the ground.

"Charmander..." She said.

"Come on Charla, you dont expect me to carry you when you are a Charmelean do you? And when you're a Charizard you will be carrying me!"

Charla perked up a little and nodded. They walked for about 10 minutes before FINALLY coming to Viridian City. Once inside the pair went straight for the Pokemon Center.

"Nurse Joy, can you please heal my pokemon?" Asked Sasha as they went to the front desk.

"Of course!" Nurse Joy replied as she took Charla to the back room.

All of a sudden a little boy burst through the front door!

"Attack...Hurt....Help ," He managed to say out of breath.

Nurse Joy ran out of the back and told the boy to sit down, after he had caught his breath, he began his story,

"I was walking towards Pallet Town when all of a sudden I saw these Nidiran grouped in a circle, I went over to them and saw that they were attacking a Pikachu! I went over and grabbed it, but then they all started to attack me! I ran and ran until I got here, With the Pikachu of course," He finished.

Sure enough, a little yellow head appeared from in his arms. Nurse Joy hurridly brought the Pikachu to the back. Then the little boy turned his head to Sasha,

"I really like that Pikachu but I'm not aloud any pokemon..." He started sadly, "And I was wondering if you would like to take it, seeing as you are a trainer and stuff,"

"I would love to! I will take good care of it!" Stated Sasha happily.

"Thanks," Was all he said before walking huridly out the front door.

As she was waiting she thinking about two things, Will the Pika be ok? And Why are all these pokemon attacking?

After 10 minutes Nurse Joy came out with Charla and Pikachu, both fine, Sasha explained the story to Nurse Joy and she zapped up Pikachu in a pokeball. She named it Lightning and it was a girl.

Well that leaves one question answered... She thought to herself.

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

C.C-22,500