Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Marketplace

Marketplace Pokemart, Quizzes and Contests inside! Spend or earn your money here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Ketamine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ketamine
Default Re: MT/BM into TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Slayer View Post
Wait... I also have Charizard with Rock Slide. Does that mean it can learn it as TM now? Oh and I traded away Ninjask to ST and as for Salamence Ill switch it to D dance and Metagross cant learn any MTs in DP.. Well.. That's what Serebii says..
Oh, you mean my Sala hmm

now i have to change the Rock slide on my Salamance.

I'll change it to Hydro pump plox :P

~TE
Old 04-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
For the record, it should be Croconaw instead of Feraligatr.

TM's Swords Dance and Rock Slide ($3,000 and $4,500)

$15,100 - $7,500 = $7,600

I'll change one of the moves to Dragon Dance, but I don't really want any other ones. Am I allowed to shift the other move to a different Pokemon, or just tough luck?
That's approved, you now have TMs Swords Dance and Rock Slide and BM Dragon Dance. As for your question, I would say that's allowed but Jack has the final decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
Swampert has MT Substitute, which becomes a TM in D/P. I'd like to replace it with Hydro Cannon (OMFG. I'm like the first guy in the URPG to get a Elemental Hyper Beam :P Pwnt!) I made my order WAAAY back during the Gym Leader tournament (When I was still Gym Leader). Do I have to dig it up or can you take my word for it?

And that's it.
I'll take your word and you're approved. You now have MT Hydro Cannon. You don't have the move Substitute anymore; if you want it, you'll have to buy the TM at the Mart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball View Post
I have a question, can I just change the move to an another BM/MT, and buy the tm later of the same move later?

Like, I change Xatu's T-wave to something else, but I dont pay the amount for a t-wave tm, therefore I dont get it now, but I can still buy it whenever I want(as a tm)
Yes, that's perfectly possible. Although obviously, you lose the move for now until you buy it, just as with rust above.

Quote:
Wait... I also have Charizard with Rock Slide. Does that mean it can learn it as TM now? Oh and I traded away Ninjask to ST and as for Salamence I traded it to Team Evolution and Metagross cant learn any MTs in DP.. Well.. That's what Serebii says..
Charizard can indeed get Rock Slide by TM. That means you can replace Rock Slide with another BM. You will have to buy the TM Rock Slide at the Mart. Your trades are unfortunate. The ability to get a new BM now goes to the new Trainer. It's as if you've spent more TMs on it than your trading friend. Also, Metagross is still able to learn the RSE MTs. Remember that we also still use RBY TMs, even though that generation has been gone for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Evolution View Post
Oh, you mean my Sala hmm

now i have to change the Rock slide on my Salamance.

I'll change it to Hydro pump plox :P
Approved. You lose Rock Slide, you get Hydro Pump. If you want Rock Slide again, buy the TM at the Mart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star View Post
Charizard - Rock Slide
Kingdra - Dragonbreath

Those are the two.

I will replace Rock Slide with Dragon Dance.

I guess I will replace Kingdra's Dragonbreath with Body Slam, if it doesn't learn it.
Rock Slide is replaced by Dragon Dance. If you want Rock Slide on your Zard, buy it at the Mart.

As far as I can see, Kigndra doesn't learn Dragonbreath by level up in DP, nor does it become a TM. So you can't remove that; Kingdra keeps BM Dragonbreath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Evolution View Post
Hmmm one of my mons i have bought Tms for learns it by level up in D/P do i get a refund?Or can i keep it till D/P comes out on URPG then get a refund?

Flygon-
Dragon Claw
Mart: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...postcount=6023
You indeed have the right of a refund worth $5000. You can claim that now, and remove the TM, or do it later. The point is, if you do it now you can't use Dragon Claw yet; you can only use that as level up move when DP is actually started in the URPG. So maybe it's better to wait till then.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 04-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

I'll just ditch the Swords Dance on my Feraligatr. I could replace that BM right? Would Dragon Dance be okay then? So in short...

Feraligatr: Loses Swords Dance, gains Dragon Dance.

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 04-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert the War Lord View Post
I'll just ditch the Swords Dance on my Feraligatr. I could replace that BM right? Would Dragon Dance be okay then? So in short...

Feraligatr: Loses Swords Dance, gains Dragon Dance.
Approved. You can buy Swords Dance as a TM for it.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 04-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Okay, according to Mike, since Exeggcute learns Psychic as a level up move in DP, then I have no use for that TM Psychic. So, here's the link of the purchase (after 1st of January!) Da linkzors.
So I should get a refund, right? The TM costs $5500.

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 04-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert the War Lord View Post
Okay, according to Mike, since Exeggcute learns Psychic as a level up move in DP, then I have no use for that TM Psychic. So, here's the link of the purchase (after 1st of January!) Da linkzors.
So I should get a refund, right? The TM costs $5500.
That seems in order. You get $5500 back. Also, you can't use Psychic until DP is introduced.

Old 04-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

I purchased Substitute as an MT for both my Sceptile and Milotic, and that is now a TM for any Pokemon. May I remove these and get $10,000 in return? It would be spent buying the TMs when the new games are introduced here, anyway.

EDIT: Or do I not get the money, but fork up $3,000 from my profile to pay for the two TMs? I don't mind either way.

Last edited by Seawolf; 04-24-2007 at 08:50 PM.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
I purchased Substitute as an MT for both my Sceptile and Milotic, and that is now a TM for any Pokemon. May I remove these and get $10,000 in return? It would be spent buying the TMs when the new games are introduced here, anyway.

EDIT: Or do I not get the money, but fork up $3,000 from my profile to pay for the two TMs? I don't mind either way.
Approved. You get $10k back for the removal of the MTs, and along with your $3000 you buy 2 TMs Substitute from that.

Old 04-25-2007, 03:19 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
I'll change one of the moves to Dragon Dance, but I don't really want any other ones. Am I allowed to shift the other move to a different Pokemon, or just tough luck?
That's fine.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 04-25-2007, 03:31 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal Arcanine View Post
That's approved, you now have TMs Swords Dance and Rock Slide and BM Dragon Dance. As for your question, I would say that's allowed but Jack has the final decision.
gone for a long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33 View Post

That's fine.

~Jack~
Alright, awesome. Thank you both.

I'll be changing the second move to Frenzy Plant and giving it to Sceptile.

Thanks again. <3
Old 04-25-2007, 05:04 AM
Rohypnol Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rohypnol

Swapping Salamence's MT Rock Slide for MT Mimic.
Swapping Altaria's MT Substitute for MT Mimic.

For Charizard...I'm still thinking...

DoIPutNameHere: cradily, bad game really f***** up w/o storm drain, horrible playing, i give you a 0/10, please try harder next time
Old 04-25-2007, 08:39 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33 View Post
DarkGardevoir
Banette -Substitute
Scyther- Counter
Magmar- Counter
Togetic- Seismic Toss
jack, as far as i'm concerned, Counter and Seismic toss doesn't become tms, unlike Sword dance(which i taught to Armaldo) and Rock slide(on armaldo too)

Btw, since I can't seem to make up my mind on what switch them into, can I hope in a refund?

Edit: here's the proofs http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=130
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=182

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoyalArcanine
As far as I can see, Kigndra doesn't learn Dragonbreath by level up in DP, nor does it become a TM. So you can't remove that; Kingdra keeps BM Dragonbreath.
as far as I'm concerned, Dragonbreath is a TM in GSC. Or this thread is refunding only for dp moves?

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 04-25-2007 at 09:11 AM.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:00 PM
LS Offline

So.. My exeggutor has Psychic. So I should get back 5500? I'll find the post if needed. Oh and does my Electabuzz learn the elemental punches as level up?
Old 04-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalamenceMaster View Post
Swapping Salamence's MT Rock Slide for MT Mimic.
Swapping Altaria's MT Substitute for MT Mimic.

For Charizard...I'm still thinking...
Approved. Buy the TMs if you want the moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
jack, as far as i'm concerned, Counter and Seismic toss doesn't become tms, unlike Sword dance(which i taught to Armaldo) and Rock slide(on armaldo too)

Btw, since I can't seem to make up my mind on what switch them into, can I hope in a refund?

Edit: here's the proofs http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=130
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=182
Yes, you can get $10k back, but don't forget you have to buy the TMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGardevoir View Post
as far as I'm concerned, Dragonbreath is a TM in GSC. Or this thread is refunding only for dp moves?
He can't refund that. He could already have got it as a TM when he got it.

Quote:
So.. My exeggutor has Psychic. So I should get back 5500? I'll find the post if needed. Oh and does my Electabuzz learn the elemental punches as level up?
Find your order. Electabuzz only learns Thunderpunch. Electavire gets Fire Punch as well. No Ice Punch.

Old 04-25-2007, 04:14 PM
LS Offline

For the Psychic: OMG A LINK