THE PIKACHU SURVIVOR GAME: EXCESSIVE PIKA ANARCHY ROUND!
Legal Notice: Neo Pikachu understands the terms and conditions that this game may lead to massive Pikachu hysteria all over PE2K. In fact, that’s what I’m hoping for.
Yes, you read it right. A whopping 50 contestants will be involved with this round!
If you thought those rounds of fifteen people were nuts, this will blow you away. And as it stands, the Hall of Fame remains as this:
Round 1’s Winner
: May Norman (The Ultra rustxneo Advocator)
Round 2’s Winner
: Chuck Norris (We never finished)
Round 3’s Winner
: Knightblazer (The Ultimate Pwning Machine)
Round 4’s Winner
: Mario (Mr. Houston Himself)
Also, as special thanks for contributing banners and avatars, Hoshika, Knightblazer, and Mario
have reservations for this round. Thanks again guys!
This round will be different from the others for the major fact that this will have 50 contestants, a totally redesigned layout, and more incredible thrills. Right now, I have 49 banners and avatars already lined up. Many of them are from previous rounds, and many of them are totally brand-spanking new. I did have to reuse some Pikachu pictures due to the sheer amount of avatars and banners, just keep that in mind.
Meanwhile, as with the previous four rounds, people who sign up for this need to agree that it's okay for me to change their signature and avatar. If you become a Pikachu in this game, your avatar and banner will be changed to reflect it. Don’t worry, most people think I make great banners, and some even join this game just for that. :P
You’ve survived fevers, colds, and coughs. However, when Pika Flu hit your town, this was definitely something your immune system wasn’t ready for.
The city where you live was overrun by a strange sickness known as Pika Flu, and the result of catching Pika Flu is finding yourself permanently turned into a Pikachu. To win this game, you need to be the last human standing. If you win this, you’ll be able to freely ask for banners from me at any time. You won’t have to put up with the hassles that usually come from request threads. Along with that comes the privilege to laugh at the other 49 people who didn’t make it.
Also, there are many people that enjoy losing
at this game. These kinds of people are awesome. There are also special ways you can lose at this game, and I encourage everyone to lose. I love the idea of making 49 people on this forum a Pikachu.
HOW IT WORKS
When the game starts, everyone gets a number. And then, each day at noon (12 PM EST, or possibly 1 PM if I get a little tied up), a randomized roll is made to see who becomes a Pikachu. If your number is rolled, congratulations! You’re now a Pikachu! That’s not a good thing if you’re trying to win though.
Another way that you can become a Pikachu is through Slow Action Pika Flu, which contestants can use against each other to make each other Pikachus outside of the randomized roll. If you are hit with Slow Action Pika Flu, you have three days (exactly 72 hours from when it was contracted) to get a Gold Elixir or Blessed Cure to remove the effect. If you don’t get either before the time limit is up, those red cheeks, thunderbolt tail, and shiny black eyes should be a clear indication of what happened.
Meanwhile, to protect yourself against the randomized roll, there are items such as Immunities and Guards that offer protection from it. However, remember that they won’t permanently protect you, their effects wear off and you need a constant income of protection if you want to make it to the end. Also, despite the effect of items, the randomized roll will keep going until someone becomes a Pikachu.
If you want protective items, you need to participate and win challenges, which consist of trivia questions that will come from subjects all over the place. Meanwhile, Blessed Cure challenges are 100% Pokémon related questions. That’s the only hint. Also, if an item is pretty powerful, its questions will be harder.
There are two ways to submit answers to these trivia questions. The first and best way is to PM them. The second way is to post them in this thread. Whoever submits the right answers first out of both methods gets the item. Remember to answer fully also, as people in the past have lost out on items for forgetting to put details in their answers. Also, if you submit answers and at least one of them is wrong, I’m only going to tell you your answers are not 100% right. I won’t say which ones, you need to find that out on your own.
Immunities last for a short while, but they give you infinite protection against Pikachu rolls for the time they last. Your number could be rolled a million times, but if you have an active Immunity, you’ll be fine. However, once that Immunity’s time is up, it’s gone, and you’ll have to get a new one to continue the effect. Also, I’ll label the days the Immunity will be active. “ACTIVE IMMUNITY” means you possess an Immunity that will still protect against future Pikachu rolls. “EXPIRED IMMUNITY” means you had the Immunity for today’s Pikachu roll, but it’s been used up. Also, toward the end of the game, Immunities become more powerful and valuable than they were in the beginning.
Also, it is possible to extend an already existing Immunity by earning another one.
– Weak Immunities protect for one day. Considering there are 50 people in the beginning, these will be next to useless toward the beginning of the game. However, when the numbers start thinning out, expect to see more of them.
– Strong Immunities protect for two days. Other than that, they behave like a normal Immunity.
– Mega Immunities protect for three days. Considering there are 50 people, more of these will be offered generously toward the beginning.
Guards have no time limit like Immunities and last with you until you need them. However, they only work once per Guard. If you have a guard and your number is rolled, you will be protected for that one shot. They will save you from becoming a Pikachu as long as you have them with you. It is also possible to have multiple guards.
– The Power Guard will protect you from one Pikachu roll. However, if your number is rolled, the Power Guard is used up, and the roll takes place again.
– The Avenger Guard will protect you from one Pikachu roll. However, if the Avenger Guard is used, it becomes an Immunity for the day and triggers a second Pikachu roll. Just note, these will only be offered in the beginning. Toward the endgame, I will stop having challenges for them.
These are all fun devices to use against other contestants. If you’re trying to win, why not take a few of them out to make it easier for you?
Spear of Revenge
- This brutal and favorite piece of hardware is known for being a thrill maker. Whoever wins the Spear of Revenge gets to select three people who they think would make really great Pikachus. After they’ve been selected, the next Pikachu roll occurs only between those three people, while everyone else gets to watch the pleasure. However, if any of these three victims have Guards or Immunities, they are still counted. This can
be used to your advantage though if you’re clever with who you pick.
Make sure you’re the one using the Spear of Revenge, not one of the people that are going to become a cute, fuzzy, electric mouse.
Also, the Spear of Revenge can not be held, it must be used instantly.
Slow Action Pika Flu Syringe
– Getting this allows you to give another player Slow Action Pika Flu. Give it to a friend, or an enemy! They’ll become a cute Pikachu if they don’t a Gold Elixir or Blessed Cure in three days time. Also, it must be used instantly, and can not be held to be used later.
Pika Flu Weapons of Mass Destruction
“Oh nuts.” ~TVTMaster after using Pika Flu WOMD on himself thinking he could keep it away from other people.
This is the ultimate joy toy for the insane, the psychotic, and the trigger-happy. It’s for those people that love Pikachu almost as much as I do, or just joined for the free Pikachu banner and avatar. Meanwhile, they also get to take out a few others with them.
When you get Pikachu Weapons of Mass Destruction because you’re psychotic or insane, you set off a massive detonation that sends a massive mushroom cloud of Pika Flu into the air. However, you’re at ground zero, so the first one to become a Pikachu is you. Congratulations. But that’s not all!
You also get to select two others to become Pikachus with you. It also passes through all Guards and Immunities due to the MASSIVE exposure. Meanwhile, two others even besides that get Slow Action Pika Flu. Really cool, eh? You know you want it!
Also, as TVTMaster discovered last round, you can’t get it to keep it away from other people. It’s also used instantly.
Okay, so you don’t want to be a Pikachu after all…
But you weren’t able to help it, or some mean or nasty psychotic person hit you with Slow Action Pika Flu and you’d like to get rid of it. These are how you get cured!
The Blessed Cure
– This is undoubtedly the best item in the game, and it’s the only way to get back into the game after becoming a Pikachu. If you win the Blessed Cure, you become human again, and you can get back into the game. Or, if you have Slow Action Pika Flu on you, this will get rid of it just in time.
Also, Blessed Cure Challenges only have Pokémon-related questions. That’s the only hint you’ll get. Also, you can’t participate in a Blessed Cure Challenge unless you’re a Pikachu or have Slow Action Pika Flu on you.
– If some nasty person hit you with a syringe or a totally insane psychopath used Pika Flu WOMD and tagged you with Slow Action Pika Flu, this will help bail you out in time. Don’t wait too long to get it, or you will become a Pikachu. Also, only people who have Slow Action Pika Flu can participate in Gold Elixir challenges.
WARNING: If you become a Pikachu and you take off your Pikachu banner and avatar, that’s considered forfeiting from the game and you will be unable to come back (Again, it’s a part of the game!) And needless to say, I kinda frown upon this. Just keep them on and wait for Blessed Cure challenges. They’ll come!
And lastly, if you win this massive PSG round, you’ll be able to request banners, avatars, buttons, or whatever from me, unchallenged and uncontested. I get lots of demand all the time, and I just can’t handle it all. But I will for you if you win this. Also, you’ll get to laugh at the 49 Pikachus that this crazy game threw into action. Now who wouldn’t want that?
So, ready to gamble your humanity for one heck of a prize?