Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-09-2004, 12:48 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou
Default Pokemon Chaos

Mewtwo was a major success. Every one should know that. Though Mewtwo realized it had the ability to do whatever it wanted with its powers it was a success in many ways. The Ultimate Pokemon, as they always said, It could rule the world if it weren't for the fact it didn't want to any more.
But what if, say, the projects started again?

Team Rocket was torn apart by a simple boy 7 years ago but no one ever found the base. What they did find were notes on entering another world where a powerful Pokemon could be created in secret. No one on this strange planet would suspect what they were doing so they were completly safe.
And what were the chances that this planet our Earth? What the chance of them living on a planet where Pokemon was a fantasy watched on a TV screen? Where cards displayed colorful images of this creatures and were used to replace Pokemon in "battle".
Probbly only about 1% but that was Team Rocket decided to work, even if the odds of being on such a power hungry planet were against them.

Next to come on the scene was a group of young Pokemon fans. James, Mimi and Fred were best buds who adored the Pokemon series. They were each peeking their 12th year old life and ready for the 13th which would be the wildest year ever.
Fred was super smart, as his friends and classmates would say. He rock at science and was learning genetic engineering from his father. It was odd that he was still in 7th grade but his parents didn't want him to skip any grades and be without his friends. School simply wouldn't be fun without people your age to play with.

One day the trio went out to play Pokemon in the forest. Mimi was pretending to be a Pikachu as she climbed trees and pretend to shock Fred, who was playing an Alakazam, and James, who was playing a Marill.
Suddenly the tree Mimi was one fell over and trigger something to the rock wall of a nearby cave open. The group was more then just puzzled, since the vines around the tree appeared to have been holding it up. Plus the idea of knocking a tree over to open a secret entrence was so silly. How would you get the tree up again?
Mimi eagarly wandered into the cave with Fred and James unwillingly following her. Fred pointed out a small spaceshuttle, at least it looked much like one, and recalled the "earthquakes" that rumbled his home every now and then before sudden forest fires that went out before any firemen could get to them.
Mimi wandered the cave until she noticed that the in side of the cave looked alot like the Pokemon Lab in the first Pokemon Movie. There was a great big red R on the wall and amazing computors all around her.
Fred took a folder and scanned through the notes which he quickly recongnized as notes on genetic engeneering.

Something moved and Mimi shreiked. She stumbled backwards and pressed a button on the wall.
A yellow rodent jumped on Mimi and just as it did clones of multiple Pokemon were spat out of the large water filled tubes surrounding the group. Mimi, more then just startled, began to panic and knocked over a tray of Pokeballs nearby her. The Pokeballs revealed more Pokemon that were beyond eagar to pick out new Trainers. Fred was choosen by an Abra and James by a Marill.
But the chaos had only begun. The Pokemon clones all gathered around James and Mimi while Fred scanned multiple notes in the lab. He then discovered a set of tubes unlike the rest. In side them were creatures that not even the greatest Pokemon fan would know. They were the mutations created by Team Rocket.
Fred pressed a button by thee tanks and the Pokemon flickered their eyes open. A large howl filled the lab and glass shattered all around. Fred was lucky, his abra teleported him away just as the closest of the Pokemon, this one looking very snakelike, released a blast of melted metal in his direction. The other tanks shattered and the creatures took to the air.

How it was that very few saw them will never be known but the evil creatures escaped the gaze of many. But those who did see them would never be able to forget the sight.
The other Pokemon, clones and originals, seemed frightened but had succeeded in protecting Mimi and James.
The kids kept Pokemon a secret for a long long time. Nothing seemed to happen for 20 years.
Then a few mild things happened. Some places were suffering extreme heat and others bitter cold. The temperture was blamed simply on global warmming.
A little boy was out in the park in Canada when he vanished from his mother's sight. 5 minutes later the woman got a call from China saying that the little boy wanted his mother to buy him plane tickets home. He also talked about a giant snake that had taken him to China without asking permission.

Then 50 years had gone by. Mimi, James and Fred died but left their children to care for the Pokemon that were still secretly hidden away. 10 years after the death of the original Terran trainers and things got out of hand.
A large feline creature was spotted in the forest one day. Something big was swimming in the Loc Ness and it was no Nessie. Something had left a bite mark on a building and weather was becoming very random and unpreticable. Something wasn't right.
A year after the odd things started happening Mimi's husband, Jack, was in bed dieing when he confessed to the doctor that there was a reason for the random happenings. He told them about the cave but none of them believed him. Fantasies before death, was what they called it.
But the doctor's daughter believed him. She loved Pokemon. She'd been a fan since it started almost 90 years back. She followed his instructions and came face to face with a lone Pikachu.

The Pikachu led her to the hideout where she read notes on the amazing, but deadly, creatures that been released. Notes were written about what they looked like and even some on how these creatures would attack. All the notes were based off the data used to create the Pokemon that were not threatening human life.
"I fear that our simple weapons will never pin these beasts now. What we need is Pokemon, the creatures that these monsters are based off."
Those words were written by Mimi. The young girl remained quiet a year after. She watched things get worse and worse until people were dieing from the chaos. Then she finally decided to do something. She couldn't tell just anyone, though. She needed people who knew the show and understood Pokemon. She went to a trading card game match and began to tell people about the secret in her backyard. Barely any one believed her but some did... Are you one of them?

~~~~~~~+~~~~~~~

This RP is SERIOUS x_x; I don't mean like we act totally realistic or I want you to skip classes to post. No no no no no no no no. Don't just join the RP and then post one liners or not post at all. Don't just write a whole post of someone talking. Every post should reflect your best efferts and tell what your character does.

Guidelines Worth Looking At
+ Try to make your post 3 sentences long, not counting speech.
+ No Bunnying/G-Moding.
+ You ARE allowed to make the 5 chaos Pokemon do stuff. Make them appear, attack, whatever. THEY AREN'T FRIENDLY, though. If your character goes up and asks one to calm down it'll sooner eat you in one bite then smile at you or even pay attention to your words. They cannot even be held in a Master ball but can be caught. You'll find out how later ;)
+ No PokeMorphs, No Trainers from the Pokemon World. No children of Mimi, Fred or James x.X;
+ You know what? I lied above. The only People who can start with evolved are Team Rocket members who've come to retreive the Pokemon left behind ^o^ Just remember where you come from Dratini, Eevee, etc. ARE rare so you shouldn't have many.
+ For the RP sample in your application I have topics for you to follow :)
+ Please not much swearing. Once and a while is ok but not every second of your character's life. x_x;
+ The RP sample for you is this: A girl just told you that Pokemon are real. How does your character react?
+ PLEASE don't replay every time someone posts. Be nice. Unless someone is talking directly to your character try and give others a chance to reply.
+ Oooh! I lied again! Bad me! For the RP Sample I want Team Rocket Members to use this topic: Your character just ran into the cops after stealing a Master Ball. Now you've got to get to Earth without them tracking you. How do you do it?
+ You can start with ANY unevolved non-legendary Pokemon. ^_^ Yush, that does mean Eevees and Dratini. Right now all Pokemon have the same rarity which is EXTREMLY rare. There aren't any wild Pokemon yet, ethier. You'll start with 6 unevolved Pokemon and as the RP goes on they'll evolve.
+ RP Sample Topic for Trainers is: One of the Pokemon Team Rocket created is in front of you. There's fire all around you and you can barely see what looks like a giant metal snake. It looks calm. What do you do?
+ PLEASE OH PLEASE! Put where your character is at the start of every post!!!

The Role Play

It's kind of confusing, I must admit. This RP takes place in the future but we're pretending there aren't any new Pokemon xD Nothing that doesn't appear in R/S, ok? That's all I ask.
The world the characters live in is advanced but not very much. It's very much like our current modern lives.
Yay!

If you catch one of the evil Pokemon, which you will be able to do, you're next job is to tame it. If you actually bothered to read the rules (-pats your head if you did-) then you know these things'll eat you alive before smiling. Welp... GOOD LUCK!
You'll find out how to tame 'em later :)

The RP ends when people stop posting. Once all the Pokemon caught and tamed the RPers can choose if they want to continue with a new plot or not >_>;

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 09-09-2004, 12:48 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokemon Chaos

Joining The RP

Just fill out and post one of the following forms :)

+Team Rocket Member+
You're allow to start with 3 fully evolved Pokemon and the others at any evolution besides final. 2 Pokemon may be super rare. You're out to recapture the Pokemon created by Team Rocket. NO UNWILLING MEMBERS. You're character isn't being forced, ok? This is something people are just doing to get Team Rocket back on its feet. By the way, Giovanni is long gone. Some one can apply as the new leader, I guess...
Name:
Age/Gender:
Pokemon:
Looks, Personality, History:
RP Sample:

=New Trainer=
You're out to save the World! Yay!
Name:
Age/Gender:
Pokemon:
How Your Character Found Out About Pokemon:
RP Sample:

----The Pokemon chaos----

----Steeke
Look-A-Like: Snake
Type: Steel
Looks: A long snake with a body like Rayquaza. It body with covered with metal plates and its rumored like Pokemon is more robot then Pokemon. There's a red switch on its head that, when flipped, will calm it down. This creature is probbly the biggest of threats.
Powers: This Pokemon can spit melted metals. It's very dangerous and, when angered, will leave a trail of melting metal.
----Fornya
Look-A-Like: Cat/Feline
Type: Grass
Looks: A large brown feline. Fornya has leaves growing all over her body and a vine for a tail. She's very agile and dangerous.
Powers: Making things grow. Fornya has a sick mind and likes to strangle things with her vines. She isn't something to be taken lightly, even though she's terrified of fire and water. She changes size so can become very small.
----Psygon
Look-A-Like: Dragon
Type: Dragon-Psychic
Looks: A dragon, of course. It stands on two legs with large wings. Its body is very leather-like and black. This Pokemon is male.
Powers: Psygon sends out waves of psychic energy wherever it goes. It can give someone extreme headachs and its red gaze can kill. This fast dragon can change the weather.
----Nessa
Look-A-Like: Lapras
Type: Dragon - Water
Looks: A very lapras-like Pokemon, only minus the shell. It has slimy green skin and blue eyes. This Pokemon is female and rather small. It's about the size of an airplane.
Powers: Nessa can spit endless amounts of water and breath under and above water for as long as she wants. She's known for creating tidalwaves. Luckily she's very calm so doesn't cause much panic. She perfers to be left alone, though.
----Fire Dog
Look-A-Like: Canine
Type: Fire - Dark
Looks: Fire Dog is about the size of a one story building. He has fur of fire and black horns on his head.
Powers: Fire Dog can blow fire and almost everything he walks by catches fire.

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 09-09-2004, 01:40 AM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Name:Sasha Woods
Age/Gender: Female/ 12
Pokemon:Eevee
looks:Dark brown hair, green eyes, red longsleeved shirt, light brown jeans
Persanality:Shy but brave
How Your Character Found Out About Pokemon: (Do you mean the first time or when you told me that they were real? I'll try the first one) Her whole family liked pokemon (the kids anyway)
RP Sample: "What are you talking about?" Sasha asked the girl, she shrugged and said, "Pokemon are real" "No thier not, are you on something?" Sasha asked, kind of upset, she just kept repeating the same thing. After awhile Sasha finally said, "Ok where is proof?" The girl nodded and explined the above (the story that you wrote) Sasha didn't know whether to belive her or not, but she was a bit less sceptical.....

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

HOF- S. Mightyena, H.Dragonite, S.Dewgong, H.Chikorita

C.C-22,500

Last edited by SnowTiger; 09-12-2004 at 01:30 AM.
Old 09-12-2004, 12:39 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowTiger
Name:Sasha Woods
Age/Gender: Female/ 12
Pokemon:Eevee
looks:Dark brown hair, green eyes, red longsleeved shirt, light brown jeans
Persanality:Shy but brave
How Your Character Found Out About Pokemon: (Do you mean the first time or when you told me that they were real? I'll try the first one) Her whole family liked pokemon (the kids anyway)
RP Sample: A woman jumped gingerly down to the blood-stained ground below, she smiled, and sat down.
"Well well well, Master will be pleased," She said, half to herself, "Who would have thought things would have gone this well?" All of a sudden as if apperearing from the sound of her voice a cat came into view,
"Well Theodore, any news?" She asked, speaking to the cat.

(Just one of my older sections from a RP)
You're accepted but I believe you didn't read through all the guidelines ^_^;;

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 09-12-2004, 01:29 AM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Oops sorry, I forgot about the RP sample thing, in most RPs they just ask for a regular sample but I did read the guidelines, I just forgot!
I edited my first post.

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

HOF- S. Mightyena, H.Dragonite, S.Dewgong, H.Chikorita

C.C-22,500

Old 09-12-2004, 01:42 AM
BlazikenInferno Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to BlazikenInferno

I want to join but even though I read the guidelines it's still not clear to me on what to do on my form. Part of this is because this will be my first RP. I was wondering whether you could make it a bit more clear. Maybe you could make a sample form.

VPP Charmander, Evolves @ 2,358 Posts
Click the banner, join Ryu Soul Alliance today

Last edited by BlazikenInferno; 09-12-2004 at 01:46 AM.
Old 09-12-2004, 01:55 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazikenInferno
I want to join but even though I read the guidelines it's still not clear to me on what to do on my form. Part of this is because this will be my first RP. I was wondering whether you could make it a bit more clear. Maybe you could make a sample form.
Name: Akina
Age/Gender: 15/Female
Pokemon: Skitty, Squirtle, Charmander
Looks, Personality, History: Akina has short black hair and blue eyes. She wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans. She's a hyper little girl who likes to play and joke around.
How Your Character Found Out About Pokemon: Akina found a Skitty roaming around her neighborhood and thought it was a normal cat. A kid on her bus introduced her to the fact Pokemon were real and she picked up Squirtle and Charmander at the abanden lab.
RP Sample: The flames around Akina were burning hot and it was nearly impossible to keep her eyes open in the terrible heat. In front of her was a large, snake-like creature that seemed ready to take a nap.
"Wartotle use hydro pump!" She ordered. IF she could weaken the snake just enough then she could catch it...

That's not my character but an example ^_^;

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 09-12-2004, 02:57 AM
BlazikenInferno Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name: Ryan Withers
Age/Gender: 12 year old male
Pokemon: Torchic, Bagon, Beldum
Looks, Personality, History: Has dark green eyes and shady brown hair. Wears black pants and a white t-shirt with a dark jacket overtop. Extremely strong minded and strong willed but prefers to keep to himself. Has had a life-long dream of Pokemon being real. Also has a dream of someday flying which helps him connect and bond with his Bagon. Also has a Psychic bond with his Beldum, but his strongest bond is with his Torchic. Has lost his parents to a mysterious incedent when he was a young child. Now lives with his grandfather who is nearly all the family he has.
How Your Character Found Out About Pokemon: He found his Torchic on the way home from school one day. Later his Torchic led him to a mysteious lab where he found Bagon and Beldum along with some Poke Balls.
RP Sample: Ryan sat in thought for a moment. A kid had just told him that Pokemon were real. He would usually said a strait out "I don't believe you" to protect the fact that they were real and he knew it. But something was strange, it seemed that she was telling the truth and knew that they were real. Ryan had always wondered whether he was the only one (besides his grandfather who kept it secret like Ryan) that knew about Pokemon.
"I may believe you." He said at last to test whether she was telling the truth "but what proof do you have?"

Last edited by BlazikenInferno; 09-21-2004 at 02:03 AM.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:13 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Name: Ryan Withers
Age/Gender: 12 year old male
Pokemon: Bagon
Looks, Personality, History: Has dark green eyes and shady brown hair. Wears black pants and a white t-shirt with a dark jacket overtop. Extremely strong minded and strong willed but prefers to keep to himself. Has held a life-long dream of Pokemon being real. Also has a dream of someday flying which helps him connect and bond with his Bagon. Has lost his parents to a mysterious incedent when he was a young child.
How Your Character Found Out About Pokemon: What am I supposed to put here?
RP Sample: Ryan sat in thought for a moment. A kid had just told him that Pokemon were real. He would usually said a strait out "I don't believe you" but something was strange. He looked into her eyes and saw no lie. This meant she was either telling the truth or trully thought they were real even if they weren't.
"I may believe you." He said at last, "but what proof do you have?"

Sorry I had my post so long but I wanted to do a lot of explaining.
I'm in a good mood. I'll accept ya even though I don't think you read all the guidelines x_X;

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 09-13-2004, 01:08 PM
BlazikenInferno Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I read all the guidelines I just don't quite understand them. I know I'm not supposed to have a post more then 3 sentances long.

But what do I put in How Your "Character Found Out About Pokemon"?

Last edited by BlazikenInferno; 09-13-2004 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-13-2004, 08:49 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
I read all the guidelines I just don't quite understand them. I know I'm not supposed to have a post more then 3 sentances long.

But what do I put in How Your "Character Found Out About Pokemon"?
How you found out. Did someone walk up and tell you? Did you see a Pokemon on the street?
The rules say that there's a different RP topic. I was just checking who actually read the rules and who just got the RP topic and claimed they'd read everything ^_^

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 09-13-2004, 08:55 PM
BlazikenInferno Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

So that means my character already can have a Pokemon or at least can know about Pokemon when the your character tells them?

Old 09-13-2004, 09:18 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
So that means my character already can have a Pokemon or at least can know about Pokemon when the your character tells them?
When you join the RP you'll have 3 Pokemon :) So yush, you already know.

~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 09-13-2004, 10:05 PM
BlazikenInferno Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Alright, I edited my entry form.

Old 09-16-2004, 11:51 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

Name:
Jason Aquilis

Age/Gender:
12M

Pokemon:
Totidile

L
A Shirt with the Words I [Insert Heart Here] New York, Blue Pants, Dark Blue Headband, Jet Black Spike Hair.

P
Cool, Calm, and Colected

H
He grew up in a rich family and travels a lot, but also is tutored by some of the smartest teachers in the world causing him to be realy smart. He origonaly lives in New York though.

How Your Character Found Out About Pokemon:
While Swimming in the Nile River, Jason felt a brush againsts his leg, knowing that with his forcefeild shoker he used around the area of the river, would not let anything bite him he continued to enjoy swimming, but little did he know that his forcefeild wouldn't let anything get out...

The Little blue croc slowly shaking to let all the water fly off it, then it slowly slid into Jason's search of munchies...

Later Jason got up and closed his bag, and put the unactivated FS into a side pocket. He walked over to road where he called his parents to pick him up.

When he came to his hotel, he had his own room, so he closed it and open his bag only to find a pair of mnacing jaws and a pair of eyes staring at him, it jumped out yelling "TOTI!" and landed on his head, Jason let out a yelp of bewilderment at what happened. No crocodile he knew was blue except for one... TOTDILE and his Evolotions!!! He pulled it out of his hair and looked at the squirming creature, it was a totidile alright, and a fiesty one at that. He Set it down in the bathtub abd turned on the water. it danced and he got ready some slopy joes to eat, but as soon as he sat on his bed and turned on the TV they were stolen and the blue croc was gleeully chewing on them.
He dicided to buy a pet carier and put his "Dog" in it to take home to his mansion on his flight.

RP Sample:
*As Jason Returned to the refreshment stand and overheard a girl talking of pokemon being real, some were asking for prood, he had proof and he asked them to come to his mansion after the tourney and see his "Pet".*

"My house is the mansion on Columbus street, be there and I'll show you my Buddy, Jet."

OOCF:
I want to capture the Fire Dog! All oposers... STAND DOWN!!! He's my Doggy!!!

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!

Last edited by Crossfire Chaos; 09-16-2004 at 11:54 PM.