Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default (SU)Digimon: Online-Closed

Sorry, I won't be signing up. Too many people to begin with. I'll simply play as Gervartitymon, which is who I like to play anyway... Maybe I'll do a quick sign-up for him.

Also! I have a tendency to vanish on weekends. Just a warning.

Plot

A game company affiliated with the Digimon franchise, which has recently skyrocketed in popularity around the world, has finally devised the ultimate way to experiance Digimon. What could be better than the virtual Digital World right at your fingertips? It's the ultimate videogame, called Digimon: Online, inserting a child into the action with their own personalized Digimon. Despite all well-laid plans, something went wrong. The villian of the game, a Digimon named Gervartitymon, began using its powers to hypnotize the programmers. Now, only it controls the game, and all it wants is domination of both worlds... But, rather than simply taking what he wants, Gervartitymon wants to make a real game out of his plans. He begins a Sweepstakes, where seven children from anywhere in the world win a chance to be the 'first to play the Digimon: Online virtual reality game'.

You will be playing as one of them. About a month ago, you entered, and now you've received a letter announcing that you've won, with a plane ticket to Tokyo, your Digivice, and your Tag, both of which are used to get clearence into the building.

Equipment

1. Digivice- What's more important than this? It closely resembles the D2, with a large screen, a variety of black buttons, and a rubber hand grip. It comes in several designer colors.
Uses: Digivolving to Champion, locating other Digidestined, instant messaging between Digivices, and a weak energy sheild that can deflect attacks from Rookies and weak Champions.

2. Tag- These have changed from the traditional tags. It holds a large circular indentation under a smaller, shallower triangle shaped indentation. Boy's are silver, while girl's are gold.
Uses: Holds Crests and Gems

3. Crests- Triangular shards of a jewel that are easily inserted into the Tag. They can only be gained by defeating their Champion-level guardians.
Uses: Digivolve to Ultimate

4. Gems- Large jewels with a brilliant inner flame. They fit perfectly into the Tags. They can only be obtained by stealing them from Gervartitymon's tower stronghold.

Rules

-Follow all PE2K regular and roleplaying rules.
-Be considerate to other roleplayers, and don't start fights.
-Don't argue here if I tell you to leave, do so over PM.
-Please refrain from spamming here. Only post if you are signing up, asking a question, or asking to reserve a spot.
-All reserved spots last for five days. You can still join after then, but a spot for you is not guranteed. If, for some reason, you know you can't complete a sign-up in this time, PM me with details.
-No killing other roleplayers without their permission.
-All posts in the roleplay must be at least four lines.

Sign-Up Sheet

Name: (First and last)
Place of Origin: (City and country your character is from.)
Appearance: (Your character's appearance throughout the roleplay.)
Personality: (How your character acts and feels.)
History: (What was your character's life like? How did they become interested in Digimon?)
Crest: (The name of your crest. Originals or made-ups are both fine, just no one take the same one.)
Digivice/Crest/Gem Color: (Color of your Digivice, Crest, and Gem. Just one, please.)
Digimon:
Personality: (Digimon's overall outlook.)
Rookie Form
-Name: (Digimon name.)
-Description: (Physical appearance. Pictures are fine.)
-Attack: (1 Attack, describe.)

Champion Form
-Name:
-Description:
-Attack:

Ultimate Form
-Name:
-Description:
-Attack 1:
-Attack 2:

Mega Form
-Name:
-Description:
-Attack 1:
-Attack 2:

Other:

Accepted

Deoxys Trainer::Jonathan Hizen::Thunderbirdmon
Crossfire Chaos::Dave Ayoh::Candlemon
rust::rust Makuta::DemiDevimon
Sockyo::Mishel Silverfang::Ryudamon
Eeveeking929::Cole Reiken::Nimbusmon
FireFlyK::Hotaru Amika::Carikmon
FireFlyK::Drin Nayshiko::Kudamon
Skiboydoggy::Davion Sargtlin::Lunamon
Kitty-chan::Aki Toko::Leormon
Lonewolf::Joan Berit Lovel::Hawkmon
LordZangoose::Ryan McClane::Monodramon

Denied

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 05-10-2007 at 11:24 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:13 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose
Default Re: (SU)Digimon: Online

You know Iz be in da house! JK D_E, but exect my sign-up soon *coughIhopecough*
Old 05-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

XD I just sent you a PM with the link. I didn't know you liked Digimon.

Old 05-04-2007, 12:28 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

I'm not a massive mega-fan like some people I know *coughNateandKekkycough* but I do like the idea. I think after the first three seasons, the show got stale, but I had some good times with the movies.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

I'll join too, my school life is getting less busy, so I should be pretty active.

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Old 05-04-2007, 01:41 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

I call Crest of Cynicism! Doesn't it fit me perfectly?
Old 05-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZangoose View Post
I call Crest of Cynicism! Doesn't it fit me perfectly?
That Crest Wins! ^^

The Crest of Feminism would sure fit me. :O

Old 05-04-2007, 01:47 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post

That Crest Wins! ^^

The Crest of Feminism would sure fit me. :O
Cynicism ftw! I personally think the Crest of Metrosexuality would fit you better. But we need to stop SPAMming, before we start looking like pixlepix or walrein07 (when he first started out).
Old 05-04-2007, 01:51 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZangoose View Post
Cynicism ftw! I personally think the Crest of Metrosexuality would fit you better. But we need to stop SPAMming, before we start looking like pixlepix or walrein07 (when he first started out).
That sounds good to me. *Shudders at the names of Pixlepix and Walrein07*

(Yes, Now I am DONE with the spamming. :))

Old 05-04-2007, 02:11 AM
kitten_Gal Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Kyle Dento
Place of Origin: Toms River,New Jersy
Appearance: A short boy about 4'3";Wears bright colors;Weres orange bandanna around head;Short brown hair;spilts on left side of head and cures down and right;Bright blue eyes
Personality: Very Shy and sentive.Stays away from troble.Hates being in crouds.
History: Doesn't remeber from anasteshi(sp).Now he lives peacefully with his grandparents and parents in a big home.He is rich but refuses to look rich.He acts like a normal kid and dresses like them to.He got interested in digimon when he turned 5.He bought a digimon game and loved it.He bought Digimon:Online as soon as it came out.
Crest: Grey Shard
Digivice/Crest/Gem Color: Bright green
Digimon:
Personality: Shy and senitive

Rookie Form
-Name:
-Description: Click here
-Attack:

Champion Form
-Name:
-Description: Click here
-Attack:

Ultimate Form
-Name:
-Description:Click here
-Attack 1:
-Attack 2:

Mega Form
-Name:
-Description:Click here
-Attack 1:
-Attack 2:

^^ avatar and siggy made by tombi

Last edited by kitten_Gal; 05-10-2007 at 12:22 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:51 AM
FireflyK Offline
Five by Five

Send a message via AIM to FireflyK

Will edit this. ;D Majorly.

Name: Hotaru Amika
Place of Origin: New Jersey, the chemicals and criminals state.
Appearance: Hotaru is very short for a 17 year old. In fact, she's about 5'2, and rather skinny as well. Her hair is dark brown, and falls a bit past her shoulders, though she often ties all but a few strands of it up in a ponytail. Her eyes are a purple-blue color.
Personality: Hotaru is... Well... How shall we put this? She's very unpleasant to those she doesn't know yet, being a rather untrusting person. She's quick to argue or pick a fight, and hates to be the first to apologize or back down. To those who she might need, she will be friendly, but those who look closely might realize it is fake. While she'll tell you all sorts of things about herself, and act like she says everything that springs into her mind, what she says won't really be useful information. In fact, she'll try to hide almost everything about herself by slowly changing the subject of conversation, or by giving enough useless, 'fluff' type information that people don't realize she's not really being open about herself at all. She has a certain talent for being able to sense hidden anger or other negative emotions, and can be very diplomatic when she wants to be. Needless to say, those who get to know her will realize she's not nearly as naive as she may pretend to be, nor as lighthearted.

Hotaru will never sleep near the rest of whatever 'group' she may end up in. She'll always at least try to go a little bit away. She's a very light sleeper, and a bit jumpy when first awoken, perhaps a sign that, again, she's not as childish and cheery as she may pretend to be. Whenever possible, she prefers to find somewhere hard to get to to sleep in/on, like up a tree (Provided there are branches that are thick enough for her not to worry about falling out), or in somewhere hidden.

To those who know her- Well, that's a separate issue. Hotaru may trust someone enough to travel with them, but people who actually get to be thought of as friends are rare. She will never betray one of those friends, however, regardless of the circumstances, and will fight for them even if she is totally against whatever they are fighting for. Hotaru's a strict believer in helping her friends whenever she can, and will stand up for them no matter how bad the odds are. Nor will she ever give up on someone she really likes, no matter how likely it is that they can't be helped. She's more honest with them, too, though there are some things she would prefer to keep secret. Those who get to know her well may realize that, while she can be very stand-offish, she actually does like having company... And while she may claim to hate being touched, when she's worried and other people aren't around, she does like being hugged by friends. She'll admit when she's worried to them, too, something she would never do around others unless it was a really terrible fear. While she may have seen a lot, Hotaru is still only a kid, and she likes having someone to depend on.

She also has a tendency to help those who are smaller, weaker, or otherwise in danger... Though she will, of course, shoo them off afterwards, telling them she did it because she hated their attacker or wanted to fight, instead of admitting she was doing it to help them.

Generally, while she's certainly not the strongest fighter, nor the most sturdy person, or even good at dealing with harsh conditions, Hotaru is useful. She's no computer whiz, but she's smart, and can be cunning when she wants to. She also has a lot of knowledge about various literature and history related fields, and was an avid player of Digimon.

History: Born in New York City, Hotaru grew up in a rather interesting part of the neighborhood. Generally, the girl kept to herself, preferring to bury herself in books and digimon games, rather than associating with other children. The first few years of her life, after her two little sisters were born, were spent in her room for the large part of the time, alone with a stack of books.

Hotaru has two younger sisters, one now 13, the other 11. The two quarrel constantly, and are doted on by her mother, who has never gotten along with Hotaru. Hotaru, likewise, isn’t as fond of her as she could be, nor of Akyia and Esilia, her sisters.

Her father is Hotaru’s favorite member of her family. He, however, has a company, and is often away at work. She does enjoy spending time with him when he’s around, however, and he bought her her first Digimon game, which she appreciates.

When she went off to school, Hotaru was a bit surprised at how some children her age acted. Many were very immature, and spent their time playing boring doll or action figure games. Never one to play with these, Hotaru would take part in games, anything from jump rope to cowboys and Indians, but otherwise spent more of her time reading than with other people. When she got to highschool, where gang problems began to be an issue, she lost interest in many people her age, withdrawing as much as she could. This, of course, was not to say that she had no contact with them. Obviously, she went to school and worked together with others. However, outside school, she preferred to avoid them. Due to a few run-ins with rampant gangs and such, however, she has taken to the habit of carrying a small pocket knife everywhere with her, as well as a few bandaids and such- a little miniature first aid kit, basically.

Hotaru’s family moved, when she was in her Junior year of high school, to New Jersey. While she appreciates the move, and the somewhat tamer atmosphere, it was a bit late for her to make friends in her high school, and so she was often left out of social events. She has, however, mellowed a bit, and adjusted to this new place.

Crest: Crest of Cunning
Digivice/Crest/Gem Color: Purple

Digimon info-
Personality: Carikmon is a bit more social than Hotaru, but only slightly. He’s not unkind, but he can be shy. This changes, however, when his friend is in danger. Carikmon is okay with fighting, or even trying to win over enemies, like if he pretends to be on their side. It’s only people who he might want to befriend that make him nervous, since he doesn’t want to mess up and displease them.

Carikmon rarely strays far from Hotaru. The two are close, and rarely keep secrets from each other. Carikmon even has a nickname- since he seems so shy, but will push those concerns aside to fight for her, Hotaru has jokingly dubbed him ‘Hero’. Of course, since he wouldn’t do the same for others, this name is really a misnomer, and a sort of joke.
Were she asked to spell the name, Hotaru would spell it Hiro, pronounced Hyero. Since it has become a habit for her to use a nickname in private, after all, she wants one that doesn’t seem so obviously like a joke.

Together, the two help balance each other out. While both can be a bit too careful around newcomers, they have strengths in different areas. While Hotaru is cunning, Carikmon has charisma, and seems to draw people to him at times. While Hotaru loves English and history, Carikmon is good at math and calculations. While Hotaru prefers to design things in theory, and only when needed to solve a problem, Carikmon likes to figure out how to make an idea come to life, and spends much of his spare time building and inventing. The two do, however, share a love for sparring, or practicing fighting skills. Also, they are both avid readers, and it is not unusual to see them relaxing in their free time, taking turns reading aloud from a book.

Rookie Form
Name: Carikmon
Description: Carikmon is a small digimon. He can walk either upright or on all fours, though he always goes on all fours when trying to move more quickly. Carikmon is a light purple color, with somewhat long fur all over his body, though shorter on his face. He has various little dark purple markings on his back, and a stripe of purple on his face. His eyes are black.
Carikmon is feline-like in appearance, if one ignores the fact that his claws appear more like those of a Mongoose. His fur, too, has the sort of body pattern as a mongoose. As to his shape, well, he's got cat-like ears, but he is rather slender for a cat, and his tail is shorter and thicker than those of most cats.
This is Carikmon’s favorite form. However, in this form, he can only mentally communicate with Hotaru if he is literally touching her, and even then only occasionally, and for short periods of time. She can not respond in this form.

Attack: Feinting Slash
Carikmon slashes at the enemy several times. Several of the attacks are feints, meant to catch him/her off guard and cause the enemy to leave weak spots. These are then attacked with more powerful claw slashes.

Champion Form
Name: Cirazarmon
Description: Cirazarmon has the same coloration as BlackGatomon. However, it is nearly impossible to mistake the two. Cirazarmon is taller, but also much leaner, than Blackgatomon. In fact, it is a somewhat scrawny looking digimon, looking far too stretched out to truly be entirely a feline. Its paws are small, with long, thin black claws, which are retractable. Cirazarmon has a very short, but thick, tail. This tail is heavier than that of most cats, and would probably hurt whatever was hit with it.

Cirazarmon has purple eyes in this form, though they are of a brighter shade than its other purple markings. It also has a few small, thin stripes of purple on its face.

This form is sometimes changed into or stayed in, when possible, by Carikmon when he is trying to build, create, or change something that he needs to be able to hold onto tightly. After all, he has a strong grip in this form. He will also change into this form when he feels a bit insecure and wants to be impressive, and will, to newcomers, sometimes pretend this is his Rookie form, in an attempt to make it appear like he is more impressive than most Rookies.

In this form, Carikmon can communicate with Hotaru mentally without touching her, but he most be close by for her to be able to respond. Also, doing this too often saps his energy, causing him to revert to a previous form.

Attack: Persistant Grip.
Cirazarmon grabs onto the enemy wherever he can, preferably around the neck, and holds on tightly unless/until he gets a chance to slash or bite them. Like a mongoose, Cirazarmon will not let go of his own accord, no matter what the other Digimon hits him against. Unless he gets a different opportunity to attack, or is ordered to let go, he’ll hang on as hard as he can until he is forcibly removed, or is knocked out or killed. He’s a determined little fellow, leaving Hotaru with the need to frequently remind him that its not worth it, that he can always try again, if he’s getting too hurt while hanging on.

Ultimate Form
Name: Meizfeimon
Description: In this form, this digimon stands upright. He no longer resembles a Cat-mongoose, either, or at least, not so much. His body is covered in pure black fur, with a single slash of purple cutting its way through. His tail is wrapped in this, loops of purple curve about it, and it is indeed a feline-like tail now.
Meizfeimon's claws are larger now, like the rest of him. In fact, he's huge, and towers over many other Digimon in this form... A contrast, as he is, in his lower forms, one of the smallest.
His eyes are purple, with bits of silver in them. Likewise, his ears have silver insides, rather than the usual pink. Meizfeimon's two 'front' paws now resemble arms and hands, in a way, but with claws, and missing an opposable thumb.

Overall, Meizfeimon doesn't appear to gain any amazing power in this transformation. He does, however, have a useful one- he's learned to resist some mental attacks/prying, and can communicate mentally with ease with Hotaru in this form.

Attack 1: Cerebral Plight. Meizfeimon attacks the enemy's mind.
Attack 2: Expeditious Evisceration. A clawing attack, where Meizfeimon uses his now quite large claws, as well as his speed and strength, to maul the enemy.

Mega Form
Name: Caizverxmon
Description: Caizverxmon dwarfs Meizfeimon. He's huge, to say the least, but actually less human-like than before. Caizverzmon stands on four feet, though he can move about on two. He is silver and black, with purple eyes, and two wings spread from his back.

Caizverxmon's claws are not retractable in this stage, and he has almost fang-like teeth. He's also somewhat armored in this stage, in that odd formations of silver and grey cover a few parts of his body, and are tougher than the rest of his fur and skin. This includes his stomach, his limbs from the elbow/knee joint to paw, his tail aside from the very tip, and parts of his face.

Caizverxmon is of average size for a Mega form, which is to say, huge.

Attack 1: Razed Psyche. A mental attack. Unlike Cerebal Plight, this attack can not be a gentle/'persuading' sort of attack, or simply a destraction. Caizverxmon simply tries to disrupt/destroy the enemy's mind, or at least damage it enough to take him out of the fighting for a while. Often, he will try to use their worst fear against them, or simply to combat every thought they have, tearing apart whatever they try to focus on or believe in, attempting to leave them unable to trust anything they think as being accurate.
Attack 2: Inner Power. Drawing upon his own and Hotaru's emotions, this attack really depends on the strength and type of what Caizverzmon and his partner are feeling at the time, as far as strength goes. This attack is a bolt or sometimes an array of purple energy, aimed at the enemy.

Other info on this form:Carikmon claims this form makes him feel ‘distance’, almost emotionally separated, from things. He is ruthless in this form, and hates to take it on for long periods of time unless he is feeling an emotion he wants to avoid.

Carikmon often reverts to his In-training form after becoming Caizverxmon, which is called Civimon. Civimon is small and round, with fur made up of a veritable tyedye of purples, of all different shades. In this form, he has amber-ish eyes. Two small arms stick out of his round sides, with the baby beginnings of black claws beginning to form there, but they are not very hard yet, and are easily injured. He has small feet, too, though they can hold his weight. Civimon also has a little tuft of grey hair on his head. This In-training form is rather small and weak, and, in fact, sometimes even mistaken for a Fresh or Baby form, to his dismay.

Last edited by FireflyK; 05-06-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:17 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

I reserve a spot!
And the Crest of Emotism. No, not really.
Can I call BlackAgumon?
Old 05-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Awesome. Believe it or not, I had already made what could be used as my profile for this RP, except that it was a fanfiction (though I didn't know what it was called at the time; I was like 8-10 yrs. old then).

-Name: Jonathan Hizen

-Place of Origin: Keystone, Colorado, United States

-Appearance: Standing at an even 5', he is of average size. He wears a light sweater and jeans (what with living high in the Rocky Mountains), but on warm summer days, he'll substitute the sweater for a tee. The colors he likes to wear most are black, blue, and green (odd, yes, but that's what he likes). His dirty brown hair is short, and often gelled to spikes. He has a friendly face, complete with light blue eyes. He wears a silver bracelet on his wrist. Adorning the bracelet is an arrowhead he found after a snowboarding accident.

-Personality: He's a nice guy, mostly, but a little too competitive sometimes. He enjoys challenging others when participating in an activity he excels at (mostly snowboarding, but he likes climbing and biking as well.) He feels that this motivates him to do better and reach his goals sooner. He enjoys company, and feels the more friends, the better. He doesn't mind being in large or small crowds, but doesn't like to be alone out of pure boredom.

-History: He doesn't have a father, due to an "accident on the job," which is the only thing his mother will tell him whenever he asks. he got into Digimon when the show first aired. He was around eight at the time, and has been an avid fan since. When not snowboarding at his mother's ski and snowboard park, he plays the Digimon card game, plays one of the Digimon games that came out recently, or watches rerun episodes of the show. he has always imagined what it wouldd be like to have a Digimon of his own.

Then, it was announced that a game company ahd made the ultimate Digimon experience with their Virtual Reality game, "Digimon: Online." His imaginings began happening almost every day, sometimes even several times in one day. He couldn't get it out of his head, he was so obsessed. He grew envious of those who would be rich enough to go to Tokyo, Japan and participate in history...until another announcement went on television that a worldwide lottery would take place.

Seven trainers would be selected out of hundreds of millions, possibly even billions, of children to get free passes into the game, as well as tickets to Tokyo and all the equipment needed to fully play the game. After begging his mother endlessly to borrow the enormous amount of money it took to enter (which was a fraction of what the game pass, ticket, etc. would cost) and working it off at her skiing company, he sent off his entry and eagerly awaited the results. He knew the odds were most certainly against him, yet still he hoped...

One month later, he got a letter saying he won, along with the ticket to Tokyo, and another letter saying he would recieve the Digivice and Tag upon arrival at the Digimon: Online headquarters (for absolute personalization, as well as uploading the data of his custom or chosen Digimon). The next day, he bade his mother farewell at the airport and got on the plane to Tokyo...

-Crest: The Crest of Truth

-Digivice/Crest/Gem Color: Onyx

Digimon

-Personality: He is optimistic, always looking for the good in situations and never gives up. He will act with loyalty to his friends and fight to the death, though he hopes it doesn't come to that.

When Thunderbirdmon (as Sabredramon) and Jonathan feel overwhelming hate, anger, and a desire for revenge, his alternate digivolution line is sparked, turning him from a Vaccine-type digivolution line to a pure Virus-type one. As a Virus type, his personality changes rather dramatically. He still refuses to give up, but he's very dark in his thoughts and deeds. After defeating an opponent, he will usually fulfill his desire for wanton destruction, obliterating everything in his path and searching for more Digimon to fight. He doesn't listen to jonathan in this state, if Jonathan were to snap out of his darkness; Jonathan, mentally linked w/ Thunderbirdmon, will undergo this transformation of personality as well as long as his Digimon is a Virus-type...

Rookie Form
-Name: Thunderbirdmon
-Description: A bird about the size of a peacock (Though without the tail), he is a deep emerald green. His wings look kind of like Articuno's from the "Pokemon" series. He has a short beak curved to a sinister point, capable of carving through steel. His tail consists of three long feathers, about two and a half feet long each. His eyes are a lighter shade of green than he is.
-Attack: Blue bolt-His wings glow blue before shooting out lightning of the same color at the target.

Champion Form
-Name: Sabredramon
-Description: Looks exactly like Birdramon, except with black flames instead of the usual orange, yellow, and red.
-Attack: Black Saber-A black version of Birdramon's Meteor Wing attack.

Ultimate Form
-Name: Quezacotlmon
-Description: A gigantic scaled bird. His scales are gold in color, and his head has three scaly feathers going from his forehead over his head, looking much like a crown. His eyes are crimson amd slitted like a snake's.
-Attack 1: Thunderstorm-He fires a thousand blazing thunderbolts from his mouth at the area surrounding the target. Can be potentially dangerous to allies within the attack range.
-Attack 2: Jolting Striker-The feathers forming his crown extend in size dramatically and begin brimming with electricity. Quezacoatlmon then flies in close to the intended target. When the target is in range, the electrified feathers begin whipping it mercilessly.

Mega Form
-Name: Zhuqiaomon
-Description: Digimon Sovereign from Season three. Here's a pic from Wikipedia.
-Attack 1: Desolation Blast-His wings glow with flames, then he releases energy from them.
-Attack 2: Blazing Helix-Shoots four circling solar flames from his wings.

If this isn't enough to get accepted, then you're too strict ^^.

EDIT: Alright, here's an alternate Digivolution line and a Biomerge. I hope they're good enough.

-->

Alternate Digivolution

Ultimate Form
-Name: Gigadramon
-Description: A dark dragon with two large cannons for hands. Here's a pic, again from Wikipedia.
-Attack 1: Darkside Attack (Genocide Gear)- Fires missiles from his metal hands.
-Attack 2: Giga Byte Wing/Guilty Wing- Attacks with his wings.

Mega Form
-Name: BlackWargreymon
-Description: You all know what he looks like, doncha?! Well, here's a pic from Wiki for reference anyway: BlackWarGreymon
-Attack 1: Terra Destroyer- Collects negative energy from the world around him and shapes it into a massive sphere of darkness, which he hurls at his opponent.
-Attack 2: Black Tornado- He spins very fast, forming a whirlwind, which can rip and tear his opponent apart.

Biomerge

-Name: Valkyrimon
-Description: A Digimon who was modeled after a mythical Norse valkyrie and is accompanied by a golden falcon named Freya, who informs his master of danger. Appearing like a strong wind, he possesses speed that can cut the enemy in the blink of an eye. When his armor emits an aura, the data of a defeated warrior is purified and reverted into a new Digi-Egg. Here's a pic from (guess where? ^^) Wikipedia.
-Attack 1: Feral Sword- Uses his sword to freeze everything in its path in a single slash, and smash the frozen opponent to the finest of digi-dust.
-Attack 2: Lightning Arrow- He also uses his crossbow to fire a beam of light at his enemies.

These look cool, and not too powerful...right?

Last edited by Shen; 05-25-2007 at 02:11 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

Name: Dave Ayoh
Place of Origin: Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois
Appearance: Dave is 5'8'', Caucasian and has some muscle on him. His eyes are coffee colored and hair is brown and short, only around an inch long, it is spiked in all directions. His preferred set of clothing is something lose so he wears a black t-shirt and a pair of khaki cargo shorts. He wears a digital watch on his left wrist and has a pair of swimmer's goggles around his neck.
Personality: Dave is calm and relaxed a lot of the time and tries not to get onto a person's bad side. He can often be dense about some things and sometimes it frustrates people to see how oblivious he can be to what's going on around him. He carefully thinks about things, but often his own emotions get the better of him and he may fly into a rage.
History: Dave has been swimming since before he can remember and so has a lot of affinity with the water. He is one of the fastest swimmers on the swim team and volunteers as a lifeguard at a local neighborhood pool. He often spends his summers at a beach somewhere but although he can swim he has a lot of trouble trying to surf.

Dave grew up as any other kid did in a fairly rich neighborhood, he grew up with money to spend in any fad he chose. When his friends choose a new fad he followed. One day however there was a new video game series at the local Gaming store. It's name was Digimon World, trying to learn more about it Dave used the 'net. There he learned that there was a TV show about a group of kids who found themselves in a digital world with strange talking creatures. Liking the idea he went to the shop and bought the game to see what it was about. It turned out to be very fun game and Dave continued with the series of games the show was a tad too childish for him.

When a new installment of the game was announced called Digimon: Online, Dave felt that he needed to be one of the beta testers, so he signed up for the sweepstakes. After he was sent a letter telling him he won he immediately set off to the local airport to travel to Tokyo.
Crest: of Valor
Digivice/Crest/Gem Color: Yellow

Digimon:
Personality: Careless and lovable Dave's partner often doesn't think through his actions very well. Dave is constantly trying to restrain him and teach him that slow and steady wins the race.
Rookie Form
-Name: Candlemon (3ft Tall)
-Description: Animated Candlestick with a demi-meramon as the flame.
-Attack: Candle Wax - A very hot wad of candle wax hits an enemy.

Champion Form (15ft Tall)
-Name: Meramon
-Description: Humanoid made of fire. If not in battle he is just a black humanoid with tan pants.
-Attack:
Flaming Dragon - A dragon shaped fire starts from Meramon's body and continues on to hit multiple enemies. Must be actively controlled to stay out.

Ultimate Form
-Name: SkullMeramon (35 Ft Tall)
-Description: Blue Skinned with a skull mask, a chain and a pair of biker pants. He is covered in blue flames.
-Attack 1: Melting Chain - A white-hot chain is swung and used to strike. It causes sever burns.
-Attack 2: Flamethrower - SkullMeramon breathes blue flames on his enemies in a cone.

Mega Form
-Name: NovaMeramon (25 ft Tall)
-Description: Okay, this is the only one form that won't have a picture so here it goes...
He is humanoid and has a silver faceplate like Skullmeramon except it is more regal and knight-like. His torso and legs up to knees are covered in a similar fashion, it is form-fitting and has a light blue flaming marks all over it. His arms are like Skullmeramon's except they are bathed in white flames and on his wrists he has two metal claws like wolverine except they are large swords. His legs below the knee are similar except they are animal legs with four toes and claws on the end. He still has chains around his arms and legs.
-Attack 1: Galactic Double Spinning Inferno Claw - He spins and becomes a flaming tornado and enters foes using his claws, but follows with the heat of a supernova.
-Attack 2: Planet Crushing Molten Chain Hug - His chains unwrap and grab the enemy when he is distracted. They then proceed to crush the foe.

Other: Dave's digimon is like ponyta and his flames are harmless to friends.

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 05-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Don't forget guys, reserves only last up to five days! Jeez, that's how many people now...?

kitten_gal: As of your sign-up now, it needs lengthening in the areas of appearance, personality, and history. The sign-ups of Deoxys Trainer and Crossfire Chaos are a good example of what I'm looking for lengthwise, but it doesn't necessarily have to be quite that long.

Firefly: Yeah, I could use someone to work with Gervartitymon. Either will do, but you'll only count as one spot taken.

Deoxys Trainer: Looks good, definitely accepted. Though, you were supposed to get the Digivice and Tag in the mail with your letter. Crests and Gems can only be obtained in the game. Other than that, you're good.

Crossfire Chaos: Looks good as well. You're accepted.

Just a warning everyone, I'll be gone this weekend. Feel free to post sign-ups, I just won't accept them until Sunday or Monday.

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 05-04-2007 at 09:19 PM.