Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 02-23-2005, 12:41 AM
NeoFun Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to NeoFun Send a message via MSN to NeoFun Send a message via Yahoo to NeoFun
Default Re: GameShark/Action Replay Codes

There's really no difference, just the company that makes them. They all came from one cheat device I think and just like evolved into their own thing. Anyways, my question is, anyone know any codes to get specific tms? Using the All tm/hm code doubles the hms i have and i cant get rid of them. I saw the codes on ign, but i have no clue how to use. Can someone help me with those :P Thank you.
Old 03-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Word of warning: Don't use the Codejunkies.com codes for Fire Red. It'll screw up your game. I found this out in a veryirritable way: I put in the Master code, the Quick Level Up code, and the OHKO code. At first I turned both codes on (because the M code is always on and can't be turned off) but neither worked. So I turned off the OHKO code, and found the Quick Level Up code worked. So I turned that one off and turned on OHKO, and found it worked. I then went through the Elite Four (with the OHKO code on) and after it saved my game, I restarted it. It said my save file was corrupted and I didn't think about it (my Ruby game has been corrupted like five times with no problems) till I went to One Island. I ran into a Rapidash (one of which I didn't have yet) and tried to catch it, but it said my box was full. Upon going to the PokeCenter and trying to get into Bill's PC, the game froze. I have to reset it now, and it's very annoying, considering all the effort I put into raising my Pokemon equally instead of only raising one or two to a certain level and leaving all the others ten and twenty levels behind. I don't know if it was the codes themselves that wrecked my game, or the order I did it in, or what, but unless you don't care about not being able to catch/move Pokemon anymore, I don't advise using the codes from this site. Also, I found that after putting in these codes I had infinite money, items, and balls, but my Berries and TM's were all gone. I suggest trying the Action Replay or GameShark sites for codes, because at least you know those ones are the real deal and all.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-30-2005, 11:31 PM
kitten Offline
New Trainer

I feel like such a noob but here goes. I just bought a AR V 5.4 US. I want to add specific pokemon but I don't want ALL the pokemon (mainly event pokemon such as Celebi, Mew) for LG FR.

I don't understand how the codes work to add specific pokemon as I don't see a list. I have to start from scratch because LG FR are not loaded into my AR yet.

Also, what is the Master code? Is it just for master balls or is it something you have to add before you can add any other codes? I need a tutorial but not sure where to go. I've been to several sites but I'm still confused.

Sorry in advance for beating a dead horse and thanks for any help >^-^<
Old 03-30-2005, 11:41 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

I don't use Cheat Codes anymore, but I'll try to answer your questions...

Most Cheat Code sites with Pokemon Codes have codes for specific Pokemon. All you have to do is enter the code and get into a random battle to fight whichever Pokemon you've chosen.

And yes, Master Codes are codes that must be entered for certain cheats to work.

FAQ:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbad...n_frlg_par.txt

That FAQ should have all the codes you need. Entering new codes into the Action Replay should be simple, if you don't know how to already (Check the instructions if you don't; most cheat devices are different in their layout and code entry). Hope this helps.

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 03-31-2005, 12:06 AM
Pierre25 Offline
Banned

I'm sorry, but I don't have AR or GameS.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:47 PM
kitten Offline
New Trainer

Thanks for the response. gamefaqs.com says V 3 only... :( Still confused and I've successfully corrupted my game. I don't mind restarting since I wasn't that far in, but still trying to figure it out. Mission not accomplished.

Well, finally figured it out, thanks to gamefaqs.com codes which worked (even though the site said it was for v 3 only).

Has anyone followed the steps to get a Mew that obeys (by using the DMA Disable stuff) ? I'd be interested in what version AR (or gameshark) you used...Thanks >^-^< Now on to real play!

Last edited by kitten; 03-31-2005 at 07:42 PM. Reason: update
Old 04-01-2005, 04:21 AM
Pierre25 Offline
Banned

I'm sorry, i don't belong here.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Seto Kaiba Offline
Experienced Trainer

AR and GS will delete your saved files.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:20 AM
ducker Offline
New Trainer

hahaha i'm 18 years old and drinking a jim beam at the moment hahaha. i havent played my green leaf pokemon game for like a year now.

Old 05-29-2005, 05:51 PM
PokeMasterJOE Offline
New Trainer

lol im 19 whats a jim bean and ne 1 have the action replay codes europe version, for rare candies etc plz
Old 06-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Tanka EX Offline
New Trainer

Does anyone have a code to warp to fuschia city for Codebreaker?

Hatched into Ralts @ 25
Evolves @ 70
Evolves @ 100
Lv. 100 @ 310

Old 06-12-2005, 11:30 AM
PokeMasterJOE Offline
New Trainer

try gamefaqs.com and the link to fire red/ leaf green then look for the codebreaker section at the bottom
Old 06-17-2005, 09:02 AM
ducker Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeMasterJOE
lol im 19 whats a jim bean and ne 1 have the action replay codes europe version, for rare candies etc plz
it's called a jim beam not jim bean. it's burban and coke mixed together and if your 19 and playing pokemon games then you must have really sad life.

Old 06-17-2005, 12:41 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

I don't think you're in any position to talk, being 18, here, and have a more pokemon related Avatar/Sig than most people.

Now get back on topic on GS codes and such.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:10 PM
rayquaza729 Offline
New Trainer

My AR totally messed up my fire red My PC is useless!It's taken over by bad eggs!!!Waaaa