Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 05-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: (Dis)Digimon: Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post

I'm guessing you mean Cole. :P

I also think that everyone's evil digivolutions should be fought at some point, too.

Ophanimon vs. Llilithmon would rock.
No I do not mean Cole :P. That's what DE meant when she said
Quote:
and before we do [my] plot
She was talking about evil Cole.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 05-24-2007 at 07:49 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

@ Lonsie: No, I'm going to add on to my own part of the plot to make it longer. If we ever get there. 0.o But, you guys will just have to wait and see how it happens. As for fighting evil Digivolutions, well, I actually think that's a good idea. We'll probably do it. ^^

@ Rust: No worries about that, I had always intended him to. ^^

@ Nate: No, I wasn't talking about Evil Cole. He will probably be bumped down a bit so I can add Armor Digivolving in. (If enough people want it.) If we do do it, how your plot comes into being will change somewhat. *cough*ParasiticDigimon*cough* And... Hey, wait a minute! Did you call me a guy? XD

Old 05-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
*cough*ParasiticDigimon*cough* And... Hey, wait a minute! Did you call me a guy? XD
Ummmm. no. *Goes back and Edits post*. Anyways, I actually have a different idea, but it will require some fancy footwork. See PM for more. I want at least some of it to be a surprise.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie

If we go to the real world, could I add another charater for later? She's Joan's little sister.

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP

Last edited by Lonsie; 06-08-2007 at 09:30 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:04 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

You can just add her in, if you want. She won't have a Digimon, right?

Old 05-24-2007, 10:24 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

She couldn't. For one thing, real world, the Digimon aren't going to be able to follow us to the Real World. Or are they?

Edit: Okay, I would like to pitch a Digimon for if we get a human bad guy other than me. It's a full line.

In-Training (for after we pwn his butt): Fairymon
Appearance: A small round blob, like most In-Training Digimon, Fairymon is an ovular sphere, pink in color, with two big eyes, two tiny arms and no legs. It holds a tiny bow in one of it's arms. It also has two tiny wings on it's back which allow it to fly for small periods of time.
Attacks: Pixie Sticks (Fires multiple small pink energy arrows from it's bow.)

Rookie: DemiAngemon
Appearance: Takes the shape of a small human child dressed in a Roman toga. It has a pair of wings on it's back which can lift it into the air, though not very well. DemiAngemon's hair is always a golden blonde. In the case of being a male, it is shorter, while for a female it is longer, shoulder length as opposed to short cropped. Also, there are differences between the male and female Demi-Angemon, bu I won't post those now (and no, it's not the obvious.)
Attacks: Child's Purity (Fires a beam of bright white light from his hand. Very painful, and it leaves no mark.)

Champion: ImperialAngemon
Appearance: Think Angemon, only black instead of white and red instead of blue.
Attacks: Hand of Fate: ImperialAngemon fires a beam of unholy energy from his fist.
Angel Rod: A strike using the staff he carries.
Angel Staff: Spins his staff to blocking incoming attacks.

Ultimate: ImpureAngemon
Apperance: Thing MagnaAngemon, but with black instead of white and blood red instead of purple (again)
Attacks: Gate of Destiny: ImpureAngemon creates a large portal that sucks in the data from enemy Digimon. ImpureAngemon can also unleash an aurora beam when standing behind it.
Impure Antidote: An all-purpose healing ability.
Impure Jum: ImpureAngemon charges excalibur and uses it to jump great heights.
Shield and Counter: ImpureAngemon blocks an incoming attack and either sends it back (if its a blast) or slashes the enemy if they're close enough.

Mega: ChaosAngemon
Appearance: A tall humanoid Digimon who wears a mask similar to that of Angemon and MagnaAngemon. He has 4 pairs of large wings coming from his back. However, these wings, and the mask, are a black color. It also has the same armor as MagnaAngemon, except it's also black. Furthermore, it's gloves and boots follow the same black theme. Finally, he wears a broadblade sword across his back, the blade of which is pure red gold and the hilt black.
Attacks: Choas Light (Creates a beam similar to Child's Purity, except black. It's also much more powerful, and can leave a hole in the chest of most enemies.)
Sword of the Heavens (An attack with it's sword.)
Arrow of Hell (Fires an arrow of pure darkness.)

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 05-24-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:18 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

I would, but I've already got Digimon for them. Thanks anyway. ^^

And, if Gervartitymon goes to the human world, yes, the other Digimon will be able to as well. But, sorry Lonsie, your character's sister can't have a Digimon. An active part, yes, Digimon, no.

EDIT: I just realized, your male DemiAngemon would look a lot like Lucemon.

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 05-25-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:26 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Well, maybe we can be nice to Lonsie and throw in a little time skip. Maybe have Digimon: Online become worldwide and have new people with accounts in Digimon: Online and their own Digimon, who they can bring into the real world. Whaddaya say?
Old 05-25-2007, 12:28 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Well, maybe we can be nice to Lonsie and throw in a little time skip. Maybe have Digimon: Online become worldwide and have new people with accounts in Digimon: Online and their own Digimon, who they can bring into the real world. Whaddaya say?
Why would that happen with Gervartitymon pulling the strings? I mean, right now, the reason Gervartitymon even wants the humans in the Digital World is undefined...
Old 05-25-2007, 12:32 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Maybe it's 'cause he's bored? Joking. ^^

But yeah, rust is right. As of right now, no. Eventually? Yes, but it'll be at practically, if not after, the end of the roleplay.

Old 05-25-2007, 08:19 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Okay, I know you rejected the idea of a Digi-Egg, but since this Armor Digivolution is the only one I've got and it's specifically designed to be like Leomon, how about if I just absorb his data into my Digivice after he dies, and then later it'll turn into a Digi-Egg when the time comes.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:48 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

No. But, you can get the egg from a Leomon later on. Only because we may not get that far in the roleplay.

Sorry I was gone, I forgot to say that I'd be gone for the weekend.

Old 06-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Okay, here it goes.

I'm thinking of changing my Ultimate form to Garudamon, and my Mega form to Phoenixmon or Varodurumon. D'Arcmon and Ophanimon may become a alternate evolution line, and Lilithmon serving the same purpose she did before, except a drak digivolution of my alternate line. Basically just asking permission from you, though, D_E.

And don't worry, I'm working on a post.

Old 06-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Sounds fine to me. ^^ And, thank you.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Please, someone just post in the roleplay.