Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 05-13-2007, 12:51 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default The Political Game [Results are in] Come see who's your new president!

Hola beautiful shining faces of Pe2k!
Ever wanted to be an evil, sneaky, cruel, manipulative jerk?
Well here's your chance! You get to be a politician!!!

Here's how it works:
-Each Contestant gets to be a politician, with a unique name, personality and views on this worlds main problems.
-There will be 15 contestants, each representing whatever they could possibly want.
Just post that you want to join and your in!

Rules:
1. No, absolutely no, making fun of any real politicians. If you absolutley must, then keep it minimal so as this doesnt turn into a flame war. This is the most important rule and it must be followed.
2. Don't get mad if someone makes fun of you. This is what politics is all about, making fun of people and bribing those who don't respond to that.
3. Anything is allowed. Threats, bribery and trickery are all allowed. But nothing really extreme that will hurt someones actual life. This means if you know the person in real life and you know some secret about them, you can't threaten to tell if they don't quit out of the race for "president". If any of this happens just PM me and they will be ejected from the game.

Rounds:
Sign-Up Round: This is the preliminary round in which everyone just signs up (hence the name) Generally there isnt any trickery allowed in this round.

Preliminary Round: This is the round where all of the evilness begins. Threats and Bribery can be used in this round. This is where you try and force people to leave the race by bribing them with things (ie: Banners, Avatars, or anything else you can think of)

Debates: Debates come twice a week and after every debate the date of the next debate will be announced. Me and my close-knit group of conspiritors will determine who debated the best and who debated the worst. Debates are rated on a scale of 1-10. 10 being the best. Whoever gets the highest score wins the debate and the prize. I will ask a question, then wait a day or two, preferably one, untill all politicians have posted. Then I will deside which politician gave the best answer, and he/ she get's the points.

If you debate the best: Congratulations! You win a hint at what the next debate will be about so you can prepare (oh yea i forgot, politicians don't prepare for anything these days). Anyway, make good use of it. Also, you win things to help you along the way toward total. Things include: Propaganda, Television Ads, Billboards, etc. all meant to help you get more votes. These will be detailed more below.

If you debate worst: Congratulations, people will no longer look at you as a piece of dirty slime! You lose the race for the new "president".

Finals: This round is the final round in the game. The last 3 politicians will be put on a list for which all of the eliminated contestants, me, the public, and my council will vote for one of them. The one with the most votes wins the title of president.*

ITEMS:
Items can be won through the winning of a debate and can be used for almost anything.
Propaganda: This is used to convince the public that a said target has done some pretty bad things in his/her past. The target will be docked 2 points on an upcomning debate or, if you want, docked 3 votes in the final round.
Television Advertisment: Good thing television is so popular these days eh? Some people vote for whos name they hear the most and dont pay any attention to the debates lucky for you. This gains you anywhere form 1-3 points in a debate, or if you chose 2-6 votes in the final round.
Billboard: Same as the Television statement, but to a lesser degree. 1-2 Points in a debate, 2-3 votes.
Impeachment: Uhoh! The public heard those dirty little rumors! This allows the user to target 3 contestants, and one of those three will be randomly eliminated.
Sorry if this game is slightly unorganized but its the first one, so bear with me.

Alright, lets go.

LordZangoose (Lucas Ivan Adam Redding)
kentucky_fried_torchic (John Jacob Jingelheimer Smith)
Buu Gonna Eat You (William John billy joe bob the third)
Shiny_Loser (Eric Cartman)
earth_type_rule (Geert wilders)
deoxys200 (In The Closet)
Noob_of_all_Noobs (Jaime Jisho Kiamo Hakoyama)
Togeking (Prince Bapalapashamalamadingdong MCCCXXXVII)
Karmachameleon (Son Hisako Torugeshi Miyatomu)
Groudon_Fan (Prince Pikapie BBQ.)
Felicia_is_cool! (Pickle-Bob III)

*Prizes to be determined.

Last edited by Charbok; 07-20-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:55 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LordZangoose Send a message via MSN to LordZangoose
Default Re: Politicks

Quote:
Ever wanted to be an evil, sneaky, cruel, manipulative jerk?
Pfft, I already am.

Alright, time to get on this train o' pwnage. I will be signing up as the politican:

Lucas
Ivan
Adam (His conformation name)
Redding
Old 05-13-2007, 01:29 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZangoose View Post
Pfft, I already am.
LZ, you forgot sarcastic, cynical, and bent on world domination.

I'm no good at being mean. I'll leave this to the professionals.

Old 05-13-2007, 02:00 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

I made a banner for the game if you want to use it.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:43 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:

I made a banner for the game if you want to use it.
Beautiful! Now if you could just add the name of the game to it, it would be perfect!
Old 05-13-2007, 06:21 PM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
LZ, you forgot sarcastic, cynical, and bent on world domination.

I'm no good at being mean. I'll leave this to the professionals.
You don't have to be mean, you can use bribery as well. Plus, there are no proffesionals, this is the first game!
Old 05-14-2007, 12:54 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith is my politician. John doesn't care about people, just their money. He doesn't believe in bribery, just verbal intimidation. John believes Global Warming is a blessing. "No more cold winters." he says. John likes terrorists and often has them over for beers... and for target practice. One day, a kid made fun of him. The next day, he was in a coma. John is a despicable person. No wonder his kids hate him.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 05-14-2007 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:05 AM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
-Each Contestant gets to be a politician, with a unique name, personality and views on this worlds main problems.
-There will be 15 contestants, each representing whatever they could possibly want.
Just post that you want to join and your in!

John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith is my politician. John doesn't care about people, just their money. He doesn't believe in bribery, just verbal intimidation. John believes Global Warming is a blessing. "No more cold winters." he says. John likes terrorists and often has them over for beers... and for target practice. One day, a kid made fun of him. The next day, he was in a coma. John is a despicable person. No wonder his kids hate him.
Oh goodness ryan. You are the only person i know who could have come up with that description.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
Oh goodness ryan. You are the only person i know who could have come up with that description.
Thank you, I try. After all, I love to make people that everybody hates.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 05-14-2007, 08:45 PM
Buu_Gonna_Eat_You Offline
Banned

Default Re: The Political Game

William John billy joe bob the third
he is the dumbest person you will ever meet! he likes ponies and unicorns, then he also likes action figures. But worst of all he has mood swings, due to smoking and drugs. then he has no idea what politics even are! so he has joined for no reason. He has no care about world issues what so ever. For all he cares the world could go BOOM.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:29 PM
Charbok Offline

Ummm... Okay?
Ur in.
ALSO: Alot of updates have been added.
-Items
-Scaling for the Debates
-Public is now allowed to vote.
and other stuff.
Please read the new rules.

Last edited by Charbok; 05-14-2007 at 11:46 PM.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

Wootzorz I'll join.

The name is Eric Cartman. Piss him off, and he'll scheme to make you eat your parents. Cartman has a clever mind, but the ideas that come from that mind are often evil. Sometimes he does things for good, but not often. Usually he has a selfish wish behind everything he seems to be doing for good. He claims that global warming is caused by "Jews who aren't sharing their Jew gold to the victims of global warming". He despices Jews and had once tried to exterminate them via supporters of The Passion. As I said, Cartman is clever, and not THAT bent on world domination than earning US$ 10 million. So you can count on him for the war against terrorists - he once saved the world from Saddam Hussein with his dirty mouth.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:27 AM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Loser View Post
Wootzorz I'll join.

The name is Eric Cartman. Piss him off, and he'll scheme to make you eat your parents. Cartman has a clever mind, but the ideas that come from that mind are often evil. Sometimes he does things for good, but not often. Usually he has a selfish wish behind everything he seems to be doing for good. He claims that global warming is caused by "Jews who aren't sharing their Jew gold to the victims of global warming". He despices Jews and had once tried to exterminate them via supporters of The Passion. As I said, Cartman is clever, and not THAT bent on world domination than earning US$ 10 million. So you can count on him for the war against terrorists - he once saved the world from Saddam Hussein with his dirty mouth.
Alright, you're in. HEY! I lost the pika survivor game!
Old 05-16-2007, 12:46 AM
LordZangoose Offline
Banned

I'll try to get as many people as possible in, because I really want to play.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
I'll try to get as many people as possible in, because I really want to play.
Yea, i felt really good about this when i was making it. But it really doesnt seem that popular. If only it was a sticky like the Pika Survivor Game... *goes to bribe neo*