Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 08-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Dark Abyss Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Dark Abyss Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Abyss
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evanna View Post
Wuhu! That's the topic I need!
My website is Manganimenia!
I has so few pages... I know, but I'm working on it!

Manganimenia: http://www.manganimenia.tk
Message boards: http://evanescence89.proboards18.com/index.cgi
==> Need more members!

Hope you like it :)
Hello all! Join http://www.pokerevolution.mybbnew.com/
It's a pokemon site that is a little over 3 weeks old and has over 140 members but can always use more so please join it!

Join my site that can be found here http://pokemonmysidia.com/forum/index.php
Old 08-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Katana Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Skype™ to Katana Master
Default Lockerz

This is a website that basically gives you free stuff. It's pretty new and it's realy cool so far. This isn't one of them "Take this survey gain $0.50" no this website is different.
You can gain points by:

Answering the Daily Question - Just answer the question, these questions can be "Favourite song lyrics" or "the day you have the most free time"
Playing Mini Games - There is a mini game when you first sign up to gain points. There isn't any mini games up yet since it's new but they are working on it.
Other - There is going to be other ways but they haven't been informed about them yet :/

Lockerz isn't public yet, you can only get invited. I have 20 invites and if you want it you can have it. Just tell me your email and i'll post it too you ^_^ Simple ya?

I currently have 21 points and i just joined yesterday. There is stuff like to buy like Xbox and Nintendo Games. Which cost about 15-60 points. There is even a Macbook for 1000 points and Nintendo Wii Consols for 250 points!. Of course there isn't just electronics there's jewlery and fashion too if you want it. They are soon to be re-stocking and adding new stuff.

So if you want to be apart of this you can either post your email here, PM your email or send me an email to Darren360Boy@gmail.com
After you tell me your email i'll send you an email to sign up.

Note: You have to be 13+ for this website :/

Thanks for your time

Lockerz.com

URPG | Claims | It's Me | SS Team
Formally Know As Mr. Awesome

Last edited by Katana Master; 08-14-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

First, a note from our founder: Magician's Cove is a Role Play forum that is based off of the world of Harry Potter and other mythical ideas. It came about like I said from reading the fourth Harry Potter Site. It started off as a short story, so to say my first fan fiction based off of Harry Potter ideas. At the moment and for many years after that I was content with reading the story and adding little stories to it.

I stopped being content with just a story when I got an invitation to join Wizard Portus, by one Rea King. Until that moment I was completely oblivious to the world of Harry Potter Forums or even web sites. I joined the site thinking that it was a way to kill some time on the net while I chatted with friends. Little did I know that website would leave a impact on my life forever.

I have and still do, dedicated a part of my life to that site and I forever will. It taught me many things. And all the while in the back of my mind I was formulating ways to make this story that I created come to life on the Internet. Finally in the month of July, 2008, I took a shot at it. Thus bringing us all Magician's Cove.

I will forever be indebted to King for all of the chances she gave me and all of the things she taught me. It made this site possible.

Now that you have the scoop, I'll explain some other details. Migician's Cove is, yes, based off of Harry Potter and the basis of the RolePlay is Harry Potter based. Although this is true, not everything is Harry Potter. Do you like to know about mythical beasts, different herbs and plants that are only talked about in folklore, and don't really like Harry Potter but the genreal basis of wizards and witches? Well, this is the place for you!

Magician's Cove has gone that extra length and has created brand new houses; Calliope, Mangus, and Sollertia! We have a ton of different RP threads as well as fun, interactive games to play. Gaggles is the main money source, and you gain one Gaggle per post. We have a total of SIX classes at Fortunadom Castle that combine all the classes taught in the Harry Potter series. These classes strive to be both fun and educational; teachers will interact with you in the lesson in an RP format.

We have only just had our Grand Opening on August 3rd, and we would love to have new members! :3 We always enjoy new students that inspire to become the next greatest witch or wizard.

We await your arrival!

Please Note this is all, per se, fiction. Some classes may have real-life information in them, but that's because we are trying to stay accurate. Most things, like Wand Magic, class will be mainly Harry Potter information.

Thank you for your time,
Professor Leonardo Sorburne

.credit.to.ana.
Old 08-16-2009, 12:35 AM
MasterofSoccer Offline
New Trainer

If you're looking for a free, non-downloadable pokemon RPG, then this is the site for you! Tpmrpg
Old 08-23-2009, 02:09 AM
Peace Buyer Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Peace Buyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterofSoccer View Post
If you're looking for a free, non-downloadable pokemon RPG, then this is the site for you! Tpmrpg

thats the fake link, he is just trying to get referals like everyone else.

real link, not referals
Old 08-23-2009, 09:17 AM
Relith Offline

Alright, we still need a domain name, and I can't buy one, because I don't have a Paypal account, so I think iLeet (Friend from another forum) is buying me one for the forums.

We are the programmers lounge. We also support gaming, and some warez.
We are hosting in vBulletin right now, and updating as more vBulletin versions come out.

We have a very nice skin, and a nice logo thanks to my good friend, Xeta.

And also, we have finished the forum, and more updates will come through after we get more and more members.
I have added all of the forums that we need for now. We still need some Moderators though...don't post an application, unless we post a staff request, please.

I encourage you to go to the forum, even when it doesn't have a domain, but if you do like the forums so far, just bookmark it until we have the domain ready for use.

We still add plugins, which HAVE to be nice, before we even think of using them at all.

Come join!

http://74.70.87.121
Always work hard on your team.
R3ignlasting, a great programmer.

Last edited by Relith; 08-23-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:22 PM
Deoxys Ribonuke Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Deoxys Ribonuke

"For some reason or another, crime rates in Sinnoh and the rest of the Pokemon world have spiked dramatically. This spike in crime seemed to even affect us as well:

We were originally just a normal precinct, situated in Veilstone City inhabiting the building of former Team Galactic (although the building is now reduced to one story high). However, we noticed soon enough that our crimes began to trace back to our officers. One by one, they were captured and led away by other city's precincts to jail. Our numbers are beginning to dwindle, and we were beginning to lose hope.

If you feel that you can help, please...please join us. Our lives as officers are all that we have left to hold on to. This is our home, and we can't let ourselves be overtaken by those idiots at the 3rd Precinct in Jubilife.

At this point, we're ready to accept anyone, even former convicts, if it means getting to save the lives that are threatened by the ongoing crime in Veilstone..."

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Sinnoh_Pr...ex.php?act=idx

If you're interested in cops and Pokemon, then this may be the forum for you! Here, you get to roleplay as a newly-recruited member of the police force in which both you and your Pokemon undergo rigorous training. Climb the ranks, make friends, stop crime, and have fantastic Pokemon battles, all in a single RP.

If you have any questions, PM either me or Just Leo. But in other words, don't be afraid to join if you're interested! ^^ Have fun!

URPG Stats:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=80909

Last edited by Deoxys Ribonuke; 08-27-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:21 AM
Spherical Ice Offline
Master Trainer

Hello, PokémonElite2000 Forums! First, I'd like to introduce myself - I'm Spherical Ice. You may have seen me at the Sprite Art and ASB sections of PE2Kf. You may also have noticed a broken link in my signature. Well, that link is no longer broken. It's official. Lake Psyduck is finally open to the public!

There are many reasons why Lake Psyduck is a unique forum. It has a range of the essential Pokémon sections, such as anime discussions, art displays, Trivias and Games, and many, many more.

However, LPF (the common acronym of Lake Psyduck Forums) has a hint of originality that other forums lack.

For one, we have LPFF - Lake Psyduck's Forum Fight. The forum fight is a section of LPF in which members of the community gather, signing up to one of the two epic teams - Team Opal and Team Crystal.

During the Forum Fight, numerous challenges and competitions will be announced, and then six participants from each team are put up to the challenge. The challenges range from Spriting competitions to Writing challenges to Mini-Game projects. They are all done in the Forum Fight.

The winning team gets VP (victory points), and the entrants that helped the team win get numerous prizes.

Another fabulous section of Lake Psyduck is SSP - Super Splash Psyduck. Sound like something familiar..? SSP is basically Lake Psyduck's equivalent of the one and only Super Smash Bros.!

Selecting one of the eighteen different characters, two members can duke it out in an epic, forum-based fight. With a huge variety of different maps (25, to be exact), the sky's a limit!

Many other exciting events await at Lake Psyduck. There's only ONE thing missing...

YOU!

Register now, at: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Lake_Psyd...ex.php?act=idx.

Lake Psyduck - Come Relax!

----------

Once you've joined, please PM me here.

you don't have to join.
it's your life. though it'd be nice.

Last edited by Spherical Ice; 08-30-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:20 AM
Skylar Offline
New Trainer

Link: http://ipokemonforums.net

Description: iPokemon is a newly constructed WiFi-oriented forum where battles, trades, tournaments, and other Pokemon related matters are held. We are a friendly community on the verge of progress and would openly accept any fan. Join us and you can expect to have a hell of a good time~

I hope you guys can help us grow. < 3 (: It will be gladly appreciated~

Clicky^
Old 09-28-2009, 09:13 PM
miragebaby_x Offline
Experienced Trainer

This is a site I've been working on. We just opened up today... ain't got much but we'd LOVE you to visit and use the chatbox. Thanks.

Last edited by miragebaby_x; 09-29-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Kardas the Great Offline
Master Trainer

This is a friend of mine's forum. Visit now. Then join. If you want. But their are consequences if you don't. Being pelted by muffins might be one, but we're not sure. around 10 active members. All your spam belong to us. Join. Now. If you want.

This is not a link.

This might be the link, no promises.

This is also a possible link.

This is the link

The above is a lie.

Maybe.

The following was, in a sense, a right of passage If your are reading this, you failed. Go home to your failed house and your failed kids and your failed wife and cry about your failed life you fail....ure...?

Second chance...

Yay! you found the hidden text! Here's a cookie! ^^

Old 10-17-2009, 08:57 PM
alice_the_dratini Offline

Me and my friend have made a Kingdom Hearts RPG forum. Please join, we need members. http://kh-chronicles.forumotion.net/
Old 11-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Jirachi111 Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Jirachi111 Send a message via MSN to Jirachi111 Send a message via Yahoo to Jirachi111

Pokemon triforce was a little messed up, so I made another pokemon forum, its Pokemon Power, you can make your own group, but, I make it for you. please join www.pokemonpower.createbb.com

http://www.pokemonpower.mybbnew.com/ its my new pokemon forum, please join,

Old 11-10-2009, 09:35 AM
benthekid Offline
New Trainer

my forums http://animefan.freeforums.org/ please join i need new members,iam new here and i love this site!its betterp06. than serebii or smogon,they did'nt even have a pla
ce to advertise your site.glad to be here
Old 11-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Well, I've advertised in other places, might as well do it here. My forum is... *spotlight/epic pose* PRINNY WORLD! With everything to do with Prinnies and RPing, because I'm crazy enough to do so!

CLICK THE LINK, MORTALS! HYAAAHAHAHAHAHA!