Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-26-2008, 12:48 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: Roleplay Idea Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll Legend ll View Post
can i do an rp?
Er...there's nothing that says you cannot, but to keep it not only form being locked, but also alive and popular, I'd make sure to make it a good, long, well-described RP.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:54 AM
ll Legend ll Offline
Banned

Well I really love star wars so I was thinking about making one and I have been thinking lots about it at my school.

so can I just make it?
Old 02-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo

Anyone interested in this?

RP Theme: Stick Guy RP

Basic Storyline: You kill stuff. There's a bit more of a plot later on.

Availability: The only thing stopping me from posting this is I'll probably need help.

Looking For: A person to polish off the battling system.
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.

Last edited by Kendo; 02-02-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:28 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Okay, I think I finally figured it out. This is my idea:

RP Theme:Naruto

Basic Storyline:In nine hidden villages, special babies were born. These babies are known as Angels. These babies can learn no jutsus, but they can use the element of what ever village they came from(ex:village hidden in the leaf, you can use vines and stuff). They also were born with beasts growing inside them. so as they get older and stronger, so does the beast.

There's a man who wants to kill the Angels, because he feels that the Angels will kill everyone else until there is no one left. This man has the power to revive the dead and turn them in to his own army. The only thing is, he can't turn the youth in to his army. So they're left alone as adults start to dissapear. Eventually everyone is gone except the kids and most of them start to live life without rules. Until they realize that they miss their mom. That's when the man strikes. Now the remaining people of the village must ban together to take down the man and his army. There's also more to the Angels.

Availability:It's mine, and all mine.

Looking For: Someone who can make this sound more exciting.

Click it if you want to read
Old 02-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Morrison Offline

RP Theme: Pokemon
Basic Storyline: This story is set in the early months of the current year 2008. The location is the region of Kanto. In this RP there is no knowledge or mention of the Pokemon which come after #151 (not including the pre-evolved forms which may have came out later on) or of the other regions and events which happened at the later stages. As far as the Pokemon anime goes, it ended when Ash lost in the Pokemon League, and none of the video games were ever released.

In our world the Pokemon anime series was in fact a tv adventure/drama series portraying a young mans journey from the traditional starting grid for all Pokemon trainers, Pallet Town. The Kanto we seen on tv is unrecognisable from the real life variant. A journey that can take years was accomplished in seemingly a couple of months by the main character, Ash Ketchum. Even the way in which he obtained his first pokemon was unrealistic and would never happen, all of the gyms were fabricated with little feel of the real gyms making it in, the pokemon professors are different, and so are all the other characters. Team Rocket, who were supposedly based on their real life counterparts ...... ......... were nothing more than a bunch of comical idiots, the like of Laurel & Hardy. They didn't come close to comparing to the real life villains. The tv series was basically a mish mash of cliched material based on disputable claims and pure fiction rather than fact. The Pokemon are the sole component which remain the same in both the series and the real life Kanto.

The idea of this roleplay is so that we can give our accounts of the true Kanto, and make a record of the journeys taken by the real Pokemon trainers of this region on the way to the Pokemon League.

We will all start either in Pallet Town, or making our way to Pallet Town as the latest batch of hopefuls under the famous Pallet Town professor, Professor ....... Once there we will engage in a small number of tasks and tests, maybe even a mock Pokemon battle against one another to ensure that we are prepared and ready for the journey ahead. Once this is completed we will all have an opportunity to pick a starter Pokemon (which again are different than the ones shown on TV), then we will be free to set off on our travels across Kanto, picking up the badges and pokemon required for admission and a chance to win the Pokemon League.
Availability: I am doing this RP myself, although I will not be able to do it all alone, I could do with some help.
Looking For: I'd like some people to help me work out the specific details of this story and on the creative side. If anyone is at all interested in helping me in any way then let me know through PM, thanks.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:01 AM
General Bonkers Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2rhyme View Post
RP Theme: Zombie Apocalypse, basically Resident Evil.

Basic Storyline: The T-Virus is released into Raccoon City, because the test subjects injected with the T-Virus have infected the Scientist who were trying to take new DNA samples from them. Causing an unstoppable epidemic.

Availability: If you steal this I will unleash the power of chuck Norris...*Phone rings*...sorry folks he's taken, next in line then. I will unleash the unmerciful power of Neo upon you.

Looking For: I want it to be a little original and it is being based off of the Second Resident Evil movie. I want to see how the y'all would have reacted in a situation like that.

PM me with your results I guess and I will cut and paste in your ideas so that the plot flows smoothly.
Doe anyone think this might work?
Old 03-27-2008, 02:43 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

I know no one really posts in this anymore but I have to put this idea out.

RP Theme:Pokemon(Title:League of Pokemon:Dawn of Extinction)
With Jaden0527's permission, I got to do this, and refresh it.

Basic Storyline: Team Galaxy has created a machine used to fuse DNA of pokemon. They tested it and it works perfectly. Now they aim to fuse all the legendary pokemon to make the ultimate being. Team Rocket however, has other plans. They've captured Mew and Mew Two. They used Mew Two to steal the machine and make changes to it. Now it makes pokemon by combining just DNA.

Now Team Rocket has made Mew Three, realizing that Team Galaxy would eventually get the machine back and make the ultimate pokemon, they prepared. Team Rocket hosted tournaments to find the best trainers. When they found him, they made him train with Mew Three, and become the ultimate trainer.

Now with the two most powerful specimens preparing for the war that would end the world, the new chosen Guards of Arcalico must tract down the Legendary Weapons. The only way to destroy the creatures.

Availability: It's mine, but I need somebody to help with it and accept people and stuff.

Looking For: A person to help run it and spice up the story line.

Old 03-27-2008, 03:22 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

RP Theme: Pokemon, Title: The Great War
Basic Storyline:
Pokemon of every type live together in harmony. There lives an old Slaking that tells the youngsters and even adults the Tale of The Great War.

"When the Great War happened, I was only but a Vigoroth, a Teen, you youngsters call them. I was practicing my new moves with my father. As I was practing, my father tackled me into the bushes. A pair of Torterra walked by aimlessly. Lately, The Grass Types and a few others hadn't been getting along. Fights happened everyday, leading to the death of another pokemon. Very sad, really. Ah, back to the story. After the Torterra had passed, My father and I retreated back to the village. My father had reported to the Old Whishcash that there were Torterra in the area. The Old Whishcash sent a few pokemon to care of it. Time passed, they hadn't returned. We slept in fear. In the middle of the night, everything turned upside down. The house literally fell right on top of us. I peeked out from behind the debree to see the same two Torterra attacking, but they were accompanied by other Grass Types as well..." Suddenly, the hut began to shake, then the ground, then EVERYTHING. The Old Slaking and others hurried out of the hut to see pokemon attacking village.
"We're in for one wild night..." The Old Slaking muttered...

Availability: Anyone can use it. Just throwing it out there...
Looking For: Somebody to improve it for me, I know it sucks.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Nevermore Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

RP Theme: Naruto Roleplay that takes place PTS.
Basic Storyline: It was the day Before the Chuunin exams. Everything was prepared as usual and all of the Genin were ready to go, but something happened. There was a great flash of light and suddenly several of the Genin disappeared. Now with the Exams starting and the strange one-by-one disappearance of the candidates, one can't help but wonder how this will all end...
Availability: I might want a bit of help with it, but other than that it's mine and if you steal it I shall unleash the wrath of Neo upon you :P
Looking For: A Co-leader and someone who can help with the plot.

~X~
Tazi
Where Two Wrongs Do Not Make A Right

Old 03-27-2008, 07:22 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

PM me if you think this is a great/rubbish idea so i can get an idea of how many people would be interested.

Basic Storyline: you are a trainer and you live in a region that is supposedly guarded by the three legendary dogs. you can go to school and when you graduate you can become a trainer, coordinator, breeder etc. while you're still in school, you hear about a shady group who are capturing many legendary pokemon and fusing their DNA with children's DNA. You realise you are under threat from this gang and so does your school. as well as continuing your studies you are trained to fight, given the options( you can chose two) to be a Ninja, doctor, spy, elite defence etc and the most talented trainers came become archmages( using psychic pokemon) or Guardians. you can have 3 pokemon only but you can catch more if you put them in the computer storage boxes straight away. If you want to, you can allow yourself to be captured and have your DNA fused with a legendary pokemon's but this has a very high death rate. maybe at the end everyone will be allowed three legendary eggs to raise as your own( the eggs could have been rescued but the pokemon won't accept them back...). I hope this one will be good.
Availability: Mine but i might want some help. anyone who steals will be reported to the Mods and then fed to my pet hamster. then you will be regurgitated and fed to a penguin chick at a nearby zoo( cuz they like that kind of food).
Looking for: someone to just overall help make it better.

Last edited by BlueFang; 04-07-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:48 PM
NinjaDuelist Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

This is for all of you Bleach lovers. ^^

RP THEME: Bleach
GENERAL STORYLINE: It was it... what Soul Society feared. The Arrancars and Hollows took over Soul Society, and forced all of the captains and sub-captains, as well as most of the shinigami (the ones that lived) to flee into the human world, hiding from the Arrancar. They finally settle down and establish themselves lives upon the world, hoping that perhaps one day their opportunity to get Soul Society back would appear.
TIME PERIOD: Same time period as the anime Bleach is, but not the same captains and sub-captains. Everyone chooses who they are.
AVAILABILITY: As many people as wanted, but only 10 captains and 13 sub-captains (three of the captains will be considered dead).
LOOKING FOR: Looking for those who are interested in helping me create this. I haven't started on this yet, but if anyone wants to help or even do it, that's fine. I've always wanted to do a Bleach RP. ^_^

-ND

* Pro Wrestling Fan Club *
Old 04-07-2008, 04:03 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiha View Post
PM me if you think this is a great/rubbish idea so i can get an idea of how many people would be interested.

Basic Storyline: you are a trainer and you live in a region that is supposedly guarded by the three legendary dogs. you can go to school and when you graduate you can become a trainer, coordinator, breeder etc. while you're still in school, you hear about a shady group who are capturing many legendary pokemon and fusing their DNA with children's DNA. You realise you are under threat from this gang and so does your school. as well as continuing your studies you are trained to fight, given the options( you can chose two) to be a Ninja, doctor, spy, elite defence etc and the most talented trainers came become archmages( using psychic pokemon) or Guardians. you can have 3 pokemon only but you can catch more if you put them in the computer storage boxes straight away. If you want to, you can allow yourself to be captured and have your DNA fused with a legendary pokemon's but this has a very high death rate. maybe at the end everyone will be allowed three legendary eggs to raise as your own( the eggs could have been rescued but the pokemon won't accept them back...). I hope this one will be good.
Availability: Mine but i might want some help. anyone who steals will be reported to the Mods and then fed to my pet hamster. then you will be regurgitated and fed to a penguin chick at a nearby zoo( cuz they like that kind of food).
Looking for: someone to just overall help make it better.
Yah what the heck i'm gonna do it anyway...
Old 04-09-2008, 02:53 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Okay, I think I finally figured it out. This is my idea:

RP Theme:Pokemon/Digimon

Basic Storyline: After a recent Pokemon Contest in Sinnoh, a fan made a suggestion that instead of just taking a picture of the winners, they should put their name in a database. Basically an archive of winners. Everyone thought this was a great idea and they did just that. Soon everything was running on a computer database. This was a perfect time for Team Galaxy to make their strike.

Team Galaxy created a virus that ate data, instead of simply deleting it. The virus began to grow and strectch across all computers and electronic devices. Pokedex's data were destroyed, and the databases as well. Little did anyone know that somewhere, a lap top held the seal on a portal that led to a place known as the digital world. When the seal was eaten, the portal opened, and Digimon came pouring out, along with the D-Reaper(a program made to destroy digimon). Digimon have faced this foe before and know to stay away from it, Pokemon and Human do not. When they come in contact with it, Pokemon are turned to data, and become Digmon themselves. Now Pokemon Trainers must take on the role as Digi-Destined, and save the world from ths D-Reaper, before it engulfs the world.

Availability:It's mine, and all mine.

Looking For: Someone who can make this sound more exciting.

Old 08-14-2008, 10:34 AM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

RP Theme: Pokemon...Kinda.
Basic Storyline: Um...Pokemon Olympics. You have to try and win with your pokemon (there is a human part and a pokemon part.) but there is secretly a person who spys on the contestants and kidnaps the ones he thinks are strong....and I haven't got any more ideas...
Avaliability: It is MINE.
Looking For: I need someone to help me think about the bad guy. PM me if you're interseted and want to help.

RP Theme: pokemon mystery dungeon.
Basic Storyline: The pokemon world is being slowly destroyed somehow, and several teenagers were sent into the pokemon world to put things right again. You join a guild which will help you, but when the people-turned-pokemon find each other, they create their own guild and work together. The world's balance is being messed up. The legendaries have all gone evil and power-hungry, and want to rule the world their own way, resulting in a war between them. Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, the birds, the dogs. Only Mew and a reformed, kind mewtwo remain nice. They try to help.
Availability: MINE, but I might let some people use it as long as they change it a bit.
Looking For: Help with the legendary stuff.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

I need some people to join, or else this will die. Caould someone please help? Just follow the link in my sig. This is not related to the above post, I created this on my own.

Basic Storyline: You are a pokemon chosen to represent your planet in these special games hosted by an Alakazam. Each type has its own planet, so each type and planet has its own team. You can cooperate and compete with those from other planets, but what the characters don't know is that the loser's panet gets destroyed. The games are like the Olympics, but there are also some tests of Cunning and Wisdom.
Availability: It's already up and running, I just need people to join, please.
Looking for: Members or constructive critisicm. Mostly members.