Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 10-02-2004, 04:38 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Unhappy I couldn't watch today's Pokemon, too sad

Today was Misty's final appearance and releasing of Togetic/Togepi. I just didn't have the energy to tape it, and see Misty for the last time on Pokemon. It's just hard to say goodbye to somebody that was good on the show. I really liked Misty on Pokemon, and it's hard to see she's not on anymore, with her Togepi. TOgetic should've been kept in my opinion, it's sad to just release it. Even if Misty is Anime, I wish her the best of luck. It's hard not to shed a tear, but I can't help it. I hope Togetic does take care of its land, but MIsty should've had another one.
I just couldn't bring myself to see Misty for the last time. Goodbyes are just brutal.
Old 10-02-2004, 04:44 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl
Default Re: I couldn't watch today's Pokemon, too sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan
Today was Misty's final appearance and releasing of Togetic/Togepi. I just didn't have the energy to tape it, and see Misty for the last time on Pokemon. It's just hard to say goodbye to somebody that was good on the show. I really liked Misty on Pokemon, and it's hard to see she's not on anymore, with her Togepi. TOgetic should've been kept in my opinion, it's sad to just release it. Even if Misty is Anime, I wish her the best of luck. It's hard not to shed a tear, but I can't help it. I hope Togetic does take care of its land, but MIsty should've had another one.
I just couldn't bring myself to see Misty for the last time. Goodbyes are just brutal.
Congratulations. You've just missed one of the best episodes in the history of Pokemon.Plus I recognized a score from Pokemon Heroes, but that's beyond the point.

But, yeah. Misty's leaving, and she will be missed. At least I have May.
Old 10-02-2004, 04:53 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

I wasn't looking at the clock when I got up and then I saw it was 9:28 and said 'darn, screwed up.' But still, knowing that this is Misty's ever last appearance on the show, watching would be too challenging. It may have been the best, but it's just too hard for me to say goodbye to certain people I like a lot on the show.

I like May too, she's been great on the show, but my heart still goes out for Misty. Just seeing her on TV last week just reminded me too much of how great she was. THe outfit was great also, heh heh. I'm sure if Ash does miss MIsty from time to time, May is a good friend to him. I'm sure May misses her family from time to time and can reflect on loneliness, but she knows she has good friends to make the journey easier, and Max to keep her sense of humor up.
Old 10-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

It was one of the best episodes, in my opinion. I think it was very well planned out, however, I do wish that Togetic could have stayed with Misty as well. I miss her greatly, but who's to say she will NEVER come back? I mean, it said in the episode that they're going to see her again sometime...

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 10-02-2004, 06:44 PM
LuigiWithCheese Offline
Master Trainer

Location: Running Around With Scissors AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!
Send a message via AIM to LuigiWithCheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johto Island Girl
Congratulations. You've just missed one of the best episodes in the history of Pokemon.Plus I recognized a score from Pokemon Heroes, but that's beyond the point.

But, yeah. Misty's leaving, and she will be missed. At least I have May.
You DO know it comes on again on Friday, so luck you!

BTW, I taped it, but I haven't seen it yet, so it must be awesome

Click Here to See My Other Art!
"You Will Learn to Respect Your Masters, As Well As Accept Them As Your Rulers For All Eternity..."

Old 10-02-2004, 07:19 PM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

If 4Kids weren't so darned lazy they would've dubbed the hoso specials and you all would still be seeing Kasumi. If you're a big fan of her you're missing alot in not seeing the hoso eps. Besides, how do we know this is the last time we'll see her with Satoshi and everyone? We don't. She may drop by again sometime. Tie will tell.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 10-02-2004, 07:35 PM
LuigiWithCheese Offline
Master Trainer

No, that's Japan's special treat for having Satohi Tariji over there. Ah, well. PLEASE let there be a new Mario/Luigi series soon!

"You Will Learn to Respect Your Masters, As Well As Accept Them As Your Rulers For All Eternity..."

Old 10-03-2004, 02:49 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marill
It was one of the best episodes, in my opinion. I think it was very well planned out, however, I do wish that Togetic could have stayed with Misty as well. I miss her greatly, but who's to say she will NEVER come back? I mean, it said in the episode that they're going to see her again sometime...
(never saw this ep, never will. I hate you W-Fin-B!!! I look'd at Serebii pics though)
But didn't Ash say he'd come back some day for... Butterfree, Pidgeot, Primeape, who ever else? What happend to them? They were only seen in reruns.
Old 10-03-2004, 05:33 PM
LuigiWithCheese Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno mystery
(never saw this ep, never will. I hate you W-Fin-B!!! I look'd at Serebii pics though)
But didn't Ash say he'd come back some day for... Butterfree, Pidgeot, Primeape, who ever else? What happend to them? They were only seen in reruns.
In the Japanese version, it said that Butterfrees go across the ocean to die, so he ain't comin' back Pidegot is protecting all those Pidgey, Primeape is in tournaments, Haunter's with Sabrina, so she won't be cold anymore, Squirtle's with his squad, Charizard lives in the Valley, and everyone else is safe with Prof. Oak. I hope!

Old 10-03-2004, 06:03 PM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Poor Beefree...

I wish Ash had kept the friggin Pidgeot... that was a good Pokemon XD...

And as for the episode, I skipped it cause I don't watch the show anmore... but if it is as good as I hear... I'll catch it on Friday!
Old 10-03-2004, 07:47 PM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu

Matthew, why don't you watch it anymore?
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 10-04-2004, 10:47 PM
LuigiWithCheese Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
Poor Beefree...

I wish Ash had kept the friggin Pidgeot... that was a good Pokemon XD...

And as for the episode, I skipped it cause I don't watch the show anmore... but if it is as good as I hear... I'll catch it on Friday!
I watched it last night and it was pretty awesome...since "pretty awesome" really means "unoriginal"

Old 10-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Max Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Max Send a message via MSN to Max Send a message via Yahoo to Max

Yeah.. is hard to say goodbye to such a good person in the anime. But... that epi was nice. Who knew Togepi was so brave

VPP Vaporeon
Level 100 @ 620
Old 10-05-2004, 01:32 AM
Shining Dragonite Offline
New Trainer

You know, I've been hating most of the houen episodes lately (mostly because of max), but this one actually did make me cry. Especially the part where all the togepi were frolicking through the togepi paradise in the end...it...was...so...HAPPY!!!! WAAAAHHH...

You might find it odd that an adolescent boy cried during an episode of pokemon, so keep it a secret, and don't tell my friends.

My uber-team will destroy you!

L75
L70
L67
L67
L68
L70

Feeling queasy???
Old 10-05-2004, 07:35 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Don't feel too bad, with Misty leaving and releasing her Togetic, though I only saw like the ending, as in about 1 minute, I felt like crying. THat's why in getting a female Togepi, I always call it Misty. Heck, I got about 4 girl Pokemon with the Misty name anyway, or Kasumi.