Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:22 PM
OrexxerO's Avatar
OrexxerO Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 383
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Would one of the legendaries from Hoenn be fine? I am going to have to do the transfer thing, which will take a bit because I still gotta finish pearl. But I would really like a totodile. And a Charmander, what about the charmander?
__________________
  #32  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:25 PM
ASHv7's Avatar
ASHv7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: I dont know
Posts: 250
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrexxerO View Post
Would one of the legendaries from Hoenn be fine? I am going to have to do the transfer thing, which will take a bit because I still gotta finish pearl. But I would really like a totodile. And a Charmander, what about the charmander?
Umm what u got?
__________________
Name: Kenta
FC:3952 6798 1596

Looking for lucky Egg
  #33  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:26 PM
OrexxerO's Avatar
OrexxerO Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 383
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Well for Totodile I can give you a Kyogre if that is fine. But what would you like for Charmander?
__________________
  #34  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:26 PM
ASHv7's Avatar
ASHv7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: I dont know
Posts: 250
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrexxerO View Post
Well for Totodile I can give you a Kyogre if that is fine. But what would you like for Charmander?
yes ill give u both for Kyogre
__________________
Name: Kenta
FC:3952 6798 1596

Looking for lucky Egg
  #35  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:28 PM
OrexxerO's Avatar
OrexxerO Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 383
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Alright well your going to have to hold on to them until I can transfer him off emerald. I will pm you once I can do that.
__________________
  #36  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:28 PM
ASHv7's Avatar
ASHv7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: I dont know
Posts: 250
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrexxerO View Post
Alright well your going to have to hold on to them until I can transfer him off emerald. I will pm you once I can do that.
ok
__________________
Name: Kenta
FC:3952 6798 1596

Looking for lucky Egg
  #37  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:31 PM
OrexxerO's Avatar
OrexxerO Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 383
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Hmm do you happen to have a blissy as well? Just thought about it and I would like to have a blissy. Forgot how to get her though.
__________________
  #38  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:31 PM
ASHv7's Avatar
ASHv7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: I dont know
Posts: 250
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrexxerO View Post
Hmm do you happen to have a blissy as well? Just thought about it and I would like to have a blissy. Forgot how to get her though.
dont have blissy use too................. i have muchlax Eggs
__________________
Name: Kenta
FC:3952 6798 1596

Looking for lucky Egg
  #39  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:34 PM
OrexxerO's Avatar
OrexxerO Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 383
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Hmm, what would you want for one of those?
__________________
  #40  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:35 PM
ASHv7's Avatar
ASHv7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: I dont know
Posts: 250
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrexxerO View Post
Hmm, what would you want for one of those?
ummmmmmmmm...... dunno what u got Ill take items and Tms
__________________
Name: Kenta
FC:3952 6798 1596

Looking for lucky Egg
  #41  
Old 05-29-2007, 08:46 PM
OrexxerO's Avatar
OrexxerO Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 383
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

I will have to see what TM's I have.
__________________
  #42  
Old 05-29-2007, 09:03 PM
ASHv7's Avatar
ASHv7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: I dont know
Posts: 250
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrexxerO View Post
I will have to see what TM's I have.
ok
__________________
Name: Kenta
FC:3952 6798 1596

Looking for lucky Egg
  #43  
Old 05-29-2007, 09:06 PM
OrexxerO's Avatar
OrexxerO Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 383
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

I have the following.


Roar
Toxic
Hail
Bullet Seed
Sunny Day
Taunt
Frustration
Return
Dig
Psychic
BrickBreak
Shockwave
Sludgebomb
Aerial Ace
Thief
Steel Wing
Snatch
Brine
DrainPunch
Silver Wind
Shadow Claw
Payback
Rock Polish
Flash
Avalanche
Stealth Rock
Rock Slide
Grass Knot
Swagger
Flash Cannon
Trick Room


Find one you like?
__________________
  #44  
Old 05-29-2007, 09:07 PM
ASHv7's Avatar
ASHv7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: I dont know
Posts: 250
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrexxerO View Post
I have the following.


Roar
Toxic
Hail
Bullet Seed
Sunny Day
Taunt
Frustration
Return
Dig
Psychic
BrickBreak
Shockwave
Sludgebomb
Aerial Ace
Thief
Steel Wing
Snatch
Brine
DrainPunch
Silver Wind
Shadow Claw
Payback
Rock Polish
Flash
Avalanche
Stealth Rock
Rock Slide
Grass Knot
Swagger
Flash Cannon
Trick Room


Find one you like?
Aerial Ace
would be nice
__________________
Name: Kenta
FC:3952 6798 1596

Looking for lucky Egg
  #45  
Old 05-29-2007, 09:08 PM
OrexxerO's Avatar
OrexxerO Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 383
Default Re: ASH's Starter Shop

That would work, meet me online?
__________________
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com