Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-30-2007, 06:56 PM
dialggron's Avatar
dialggron Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: massachusetts US
Posts: 96
Default A seviper

I need a seviper and ill trade anything WITH IN REASON for it. just a regular seviper.
__________________
Name: Kyle
Diamond Friend Code 1332 4275 2139
  #2  
Old 05-30-2007, 06:57 PM
WifiFX's Avatar
WifiFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,211
Send a message via AIM to WifiFX
Default Re: A seviper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialggron View Post
I need a seviper and ill trade anything WITH IN REASON for it. just a regular seviper.
A hacked shiny one?
__________________
One step forward, is one step away from where you started.
{{VPP}}
  #3  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:00 PM
dialggron's Avatar
dialggron Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: massachusetts US
Posts: 96
Default Re: A seviper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialggron View Post
I need a seviper and ill trade anything WITH IN REASON for it. just a regular seviper.
for what might you want for that?
__________________
Name: Kyle
Diamond Friend Code 1332 4275 2139
  #4  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:01 PM
WifiFX's Avatar
WifiFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,211
Send a message via AIM to WifiFX
Default Re: A seviper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialggron View Post
for what might you want for that?
How bout a hacked normal one.
__________________
One step forward, is one step away from where you started.
{{VPP}}
  #5  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:02 PM
dialggron's Avatar
dialggron Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: massachusetts US
Posts: 96
Default Re: A seviper

you want me to give you a hacked normal one for a hacked shiny one?
__________________
Name: Kyle
Diamond Friend Code 1332 4275 2139
  #6  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:03 PM
pokerufan7's Avatar
pokerufan7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Using Anmisia. Where am I?
Posts: 468
Send a message via AIM to pokerufan7 Send a message via Yahoo to pokerufan7
Default Re: A seviper

I have a regular one. NOT HACKED for something within reason
__________________

PaPa's Sprite Jamboree

My Forum

WEEEEE DOGGIE
  #7  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:05 PM
WifiFX's Avatar
WifiFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,211
Send a message via AIM to WifiFX
Default Re: A seviper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialggron View Post
you want me to give you a hacked normal one for a hacked shiny one?
oh..I see your point. lol.
__________________
One step forward, is one step away from where you started.
{{VPP}}
  #8  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:06 PM
dialggron's Avatar
dialggron Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: massachusetts US
Posts: 96
Default Re: A seviper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerufan7 View Post
I have a regular one. NOT HACKED for something within reason
how bout a lv 32 venomoth or a Lv 32 magnezone legit?
__________________
Name: Kyle
Diamond Friend Code 1332 4275 2139

Last edited by dialggron; 05-30-2007 at 07:08 PM.
  #9  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:09 PM
pokerufan7's Avatar
pokerufan7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Using Anmisia. Where am I?
Posts: 468
Send a message via AIM to pokerufan7 Send a message via Yahoo to pokerufan7
Default Re: A seviper

ok. Wait. Im trading
__________________

PaPa's Sprite Jamboree

My Forum

WEEEEE DOGGIE
  #10  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:13 PM
dialggron's Avatar
dialggron Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: massachusetts US
Posts: 96
Default Re: A seviper

whats ur code?
__________________
Name: Kyle
Diamond Friend Code 1332 4275 2139
  #11  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:26 PM
pokerufan7's Avatar
pokerufan7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Using Anmisia. Where am I?
Posts: 468
Send a message via AIM to pokerufan7 Send a message via Yahoo to pokerufan7
Default Re: A seviper

my FC is 2620 9149 9487
__________________

PaPa's Sprite Jamboree

My Forum

WEEEEE DOGGIE
  #12  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:26 PM
pokerufan7's Avatar
pokerufan7 Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Using Anmisia. Where am I?
Posts: 468
Send a message via AIM to pokerufan7 Send a message via Yahoo to pokerufan7
Default Re: A seviper

Peter is my name. Sorry for 2 posting
__________________

PaPa's Sprite Jamboree

My Forum

WEEEEE DOGGIE
  #13  
Old 05-30-2007, 07:26 PM
dialggron's Avatar
dialggron Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: massachusetts US
Posts: 96
Default Re: A seviper

alright go on wifi kyle is mine
plessure doin buissiness with you:)
__________________
Name: Kyle
Diamond Friend Code 1332 4275 2139

Last edited by dialggron; 05-30-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com