Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 12-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital
Default New Series

Shortly after the recent Japanesse episode, a short clip was shown of N walking down a flight of stairs. It has been confirmed that after the Tournament, we will be entering a new season called: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Episode N which will air on January 17th 2013

I will try and update this thread with any information as it comes out. In the mean time, what's everyone's thought on this?

Spoiler:
Old 12-25-2012, 10:24 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: New Series

I hear Cheren will be in this? Pretty cool! I wonder if they listened to fans about the BW2 anime trailers...
Old 12-25-2012, 11:25 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Yep, Cheren will be in this! :D

I think they're just going to Aspertia and then traveling the Unova Region again or the parts they missed, not sure. I really don't want this to be another long series. :<
Old 12-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Neat! Are Ash and co. still in it, too? I guess they will drag it out until the first 6th gen games are released. xD
Old 12-26-2012, 09:13 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Neat! Are Ash and co. still in it, too? I guess they will drag it out until the first 6th gen games are released. xD
Yeah, they'll never take Ash out. xD I like him because he was my childhood, but I'd like something like the trailer. :P

That's what I'm afraid of. ;n; Gen VI is probably 3-4 years away and they've already gotten through the Unova League. xD

I wonder if they'll make Gen III remakes or Gen VI first...

What they usually do is new generation, remake of the new games, remake of an old generation, new generation, etc.

Ruby Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed LeafGreen, Diamond Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold SoulSilver, Black White, Black 2 White 2, and then probably remakes of R/S.

My guesstimate is in 2014. They did get B2W2 out pretty fast though, so who knows. I hope soon! I beat White and White 2 in two days. xD
Old 12-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Actually there are rumous from Japan already that Gen 6 is coming very soon. First they ended Ash's journey through Unvoa quickly, secondly they've released all of the RSE legends for BW2 in Japan which hints that there won't be RSE remakes this generation and thirdly there are no Pokemon games scheduled for release in Japan right now. So we're expecting the first Gen 6 Pokemon to be revealed any time now xD

I don't mind if Ash is in it. Iris annoys me so much though >_> It would be cool if they did a mini series with the BW2 characters only, just until gen 6 was announced.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:15 AM
Fistodragon Offline

Quote:
Actually there are rumous from Japan already that Gen 6 is coming very soon. First they ended Ash's journey through Unvoa quickly, secondly they've released all of the RSE legends for BW2 in Japan which hints that there won't be RSE remakes this generation and thirdly there are no Pokemon games scheduled for release in Japan right now. So we're expecting the first Gen 6 Pokemon to be revealed any time now xD

I don't mind if Ash is in it. Iris annoys me so much though >_> It would be cool if they did a mini series with the BW2 characters only, just until gen 6 was announced.
ikr

Banner made by Rachel
Old 12-27-2012, 04:00 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

I haven't watched the anime in years (other than the occasional movie), but... if N's involved here... I might just watch it... [Japanese with English subtitles, though xD Not sure if I can handle the English VAing; it's too different from the old days xD]

Old 12-27-2012, 10:12 AM
~Blast Burn

"Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end. It will be the last episode."

GOING TO GO CRY IN A NEARBY DARK ROOM.

From the interview with Masamitsu Hidaka, director and storyboard for the anime.

Kinda pointless to each now, knowing he'll never win the league until Pokemon dies out...It's basically the same plot over and over again. Oh well...

Yeah since they got through the Higaki Conference in Japan, I think we're close to another game. B2W2 didn't make many changes, so I HOPE they don't go through Unova again. Talk about a terrible plot twist. xD
Old 01-06-2013, 06:23 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus
Exclamation Re: New Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post
ikr
Awww I wanted to be the combo breaker :C
Quote:

I seriously hope not. I'm hoping that the upcoming Genesect movie will be introducing the new Generation mascot long before they really start to dive into the Gen VI introductions (like how Lucario introduced Gen IV and Zoroark, Gen V).

As for Iris, I have to agree on her being annoying. Kid here, kid there. Some catchphrases really get annoying real fast, especially this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
"Now an overall question about the show. Will Ash ever become a Pokemon Master? He laughed and fell back on the couch. He blatantly said that when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master, the show will end. It will be the last episode."

GOING TO GO CRY IN A NEARBY DARK ROOM.

From the interview with Masamitsu Hidaka, director and storyboard for the anime.

Kinda pointless to each now, knowing he'll never win the league until Pokemon dies out...It's basically the same plot over and over again. Oh well...

Yeah since they got through the Higaki Conference in Japan, I think we're close to another game. B2W2 didn't make many changes, so I HOPE they don't go through Unova again. Talk about a terrible plot twist. xD
Well I half expected that. I mean if Ash becomes a Pokémon master/Champion/Frontier Brain, where does the anime go once Ash has no need to continue building his strength to become a Pokémon master. I do agree though that following the same storyline with different faces has become a horrible trope for this anime.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:47 AM
precita Offline

Its still in Unova so its mostly part of the same saga really.

Iris and Cilan aren't going anywhere at least until the 6th gen begins, then we'll see. In some ways Iris and Cilan are handled better than Misty/Brock were, mostly due to how badly written Misty was in Johto, and Brock in Sinnoh was just awful.